BTS discussion thread

Idklol1234

Rookie
Hi, i just recently discovered bts and been watching everything about them for the past 2 weeks.
About tae -I just saw the red carpet pics with his new dark hair , he barely smiles, gave one fake smile that vanished in 3 seconds.. where is that bubbly personality that is all over older clips on YouTube? He seems not himself for a while now.. as they are reaching global success and flashing all kinds of signs they haven't needed to do before.. I am worried:/
Actually when the camera wasn’t even on him he still reached out and waved and did his classic boxy smile for about about a minute, I mean the camera wasn’t even focused on him and it was zoomed out so he had nothing to gain by doing this, I don’t think it was fake
I think he’s just mellowed out a lot
Just because he isn’t smiling 24/7 doesn’t mean somethings wrong
:)
(i had to crop the screenshots to half its size because the file was too big but originally its zoomed out on all the idols)

Attachments

NotDelulu

Established
He's my fave but he acts nothing like what made fans swoon over him.. yes he's gorgeous! But how can everyone ignore the obvious state of sadness he's in. Everyone is obssesing over his looks and I of course get that.. but dont the fans care about the menthal state of their idols? Stop yelling daddy youre a full meal and look at HIM..

sxdcloud

Rookie
I just read this thread

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/how-bad-is-the-us-music-industry-if-kpop-is-taking-over-the-industry.1978967/

users are saying that BTS is not popular as the media shows it in USA, I thought based on the media, that many American does knows BTS, I think the Illuminati are trying hard to shows like everybody does knows them

As someone on the the linked forum said, they just seem pretty big for their fans. Kpop is not taking over anything lol. We need to keep one thing in mind, when you hear a new song over and over on the radio, does it mean everybody likes it? No, it just means someone out there is paying a lot of money to make you like it, it's a strange trick but ir works on many poeple. You start to hear that thing everywhere, until you find yourself singing it. Wanna hear something terrifying? I've read online, some kpop fans talking about how at first they hate certain song and they basically tortute themselves by listening to it on a daily basis till they get used to it, and they say it proudly. ''I didn't like it at first, you need to give a few tries to get used to it'' it's something I heard waaaayy to often while I was a fan myself, some of the things that made me go ''Are these girls for real?'' lol

So what's happening with all those stupid articles about kpop taking over this or that? well they are just 1. using the hype to get clicks and/or 2. being paid to write about it. It's all about the money after all.

Idklol1234

Rookie
-------------------

I feel like Vizz is psychologically drained, everything about being this charater he is portraying is too much. And the fakeness is starting to show. This is his best look so far. Natural hair color, looking like a "man"!
I don’t think the comment about his hair and looking like a “man” is very neccessary, this is how he looks naturally, he can’t help it if he has feminine features. He is by all means still a man, who are you to judge him?

Deadlylady

Established
TH probably is fed up with having to wear dresses and feathery boas! He's personally my 3rd fav and he does seem like the outcast of the group. His interactions or lack thereof with some of them seem so strained to me.

He didn't forget to do those devil horn signs though. If you scroll through, there are several more pics in that same one posted where he does it, so there's that.

He didn't forget you're right I watched the red carpet now and he stopped doing the sign way before the others, that's how the pic was taken. And when the host asked them to do the "I love you" sign you can see him laughing.

It's almost like he is saying "are we done yet?" The way he is in this pic.
1556118094936.png

1556118639333.png

http://sonamics.com/en/

1556118818549.png

Idklol1234

Rookie
Actually when the camera wasn’t even on him he still reached out and waved and did his classic boxy smile for about about a minute, I mean the camera wasn’t even focused on him and it was zoomed out so he had nothing to gain by doing this, I don’t think it was fake
I think he’s just mellowed out a lot
Just because he isn’t smiling 24/7 doesn’t mean somethings wrong
:)
(i had to crop the screenshots to half its size because the file was too but originally its zoomed out on all the idols)
He also seems fine here in the second video http://instagr.am/p/BwowfVQAHoN/

Deadlylady

Established
This is his best look so far. Natural hair color, looking like a "man"!

I don’t think the comment about his hair and looking like a “man” is very neccessary, this is how he looks naturally, he can’t help it if he has feminine features. He is by all means still a man, who are you to judge him?
I said that he looked great in his natural and manly look. Who is judging what? Why are you taking this the wrong way? I'm not judging anybody's gender. Even if he has feminine features which I think he doesn't. Because of the hair/makeup they do to them they are looking more feminine than they actually are. Nobody can say or judge a person's gender. Being a man or a woman that's something god gives you at birth. Whether you like it or not. So me saying he looks great when he is natural and manly is bad thing/judging his gender? Really?? We do live in crazy times that's all I can say. And looking manly for a guy is not a bad thing either. I'm sorry if that offends people but that's how I think. I didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings.

We are seeing that he is not happy. But if you think he is happy then that's great. I wouldn't want anybody to be upset and sad.

Kseniyawww

Rookie
Have you guys noticed jk wears black n white outfits more often than others? I've been in the kpop thread almost since the beginning before I came back here and the person who gave a lot of info about occult and ehat's going on in k industry said u wear black n white often when u get high level in occult.
The microchip (mark of the beast) is spreading right now in Sweden to pay for everything by your hand. They start talking about it nI many countries, not much. They're testing it, I think in couple of years the celebs will start to promote it. Do never let them put the chip in your arm, this is the 666 mark.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Hi, i just recently discovered bts and been watching everything about them for the past 2 weeks.
About tae -I just saw the red carpet pics with his new dark hair , he barely smiles, gave one fake smile that vanished in 3 seconds.. where is that bubbly personality that is all over older clips on YouTube? He seems not himself for a while now.. as they are reaching global success and flashing all kinds of signs they haven't needed to do before.. I am worried:/
I love your name XD

Chic

Veteran
I said that he looked great in his natural and manly look. Who is judging what? Why are you taking this the wrong way? I'm not judging anybody's gender. Even if he has feminine features which I think he doesn't. Because of the hair/makeup they do to them they are looking more feminine than they actually are. Nobody can say or judge a person's gender. Being a man or a woman that's something god gives you at birth. Whether you like it or not. So me saying he looks great when he is natural and manly is bad thing/judging his gender? Really?? We do live in crazy times that's all I can say. And looking manly for a guy is not a bad thing either. I'm sorry if that offends people but that's how I think. I didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings.

We are seeing that he is not happy. But if you think he is happy then that's great. I wouldn't want anybody to be upset and sad.

What's wrong with saying a MAN looks manly? LOL! I swear people are too sensitive and just too dang literal.

Anyway. I agree. TH is handsome. Too bad he's actively in a group who displays evil ways and are controlled puppets.

Truthteller

Veteran
No offense, but why are people here saying that TH look was suddenly his ”choice and way to rebel” because it is more manly? Do you all realize that it is the stylist’s work? All red carpet looks are. It is also not ”natural”, a lot of work, styling and makeup has gone into achieving that, he is actually wearing quite a lot of it. It is one of his best looks, credit to the stylist team. Also as one get older features harden, making way for a more masculine look. As far as I am concerned his own personal style (together with Jimin and Jhope) involves a lot of flashy brands and trashy jewelery or unconventional styles, as what they wear in their downtime or at airports. But yes, I have a very strong suspicion he is depressed based on what is presented and general well being, the reasons we dont know, most likely multifactorial. His crying/ their speech however was entirely scripted and over the top, not to say that they don’t have mental problems and a tough time. Actually other idols looked really sad and sympathetic during the speech which tells you something about the industry. But that crying was preplanned to play with the feelings of gullible teenage girls, dont get fooled. Their company and more importantly himself would never allow a true mental breakdown on TV, if you notice he is a very private person. The times he has cried for real have been during concerts which he tried to hide. And the time he talked about his grandmother, all of which were quite ”different” to this.

Last edited:

Susu.mochi

Established
I agree with most of what you say.
@Susu.mochi Stop. You dont need to be that rude to anyone who doesnt agree with your beliefs. You need to respect others and bring your theories to the table cause thats the reason we all are here
Stating facts is not rude, okay. In Christ Jesus there is neither jew nor greek, gentile, slave or free. ALso you should be callling yourself rude because all you legalistic self- righteous judging people here have nothing better to do but to discuss about Bts. Like what are you gaining from it? I thank God people are coming to this forum and knowing the truth, but when did it become this weak a$$ oh dont be rude, oh i just became an aithiest because of you ( like some ridicoulous person said) dont hurt anyones feelings forum. All of you here need to leave BTs alone and pray instead, because no matter how much you analyze this crap, we all know the answers : Bts are mind control slaves becaise they are withiut God, our Lord Jesus Christ. Secondly they probably have no say in what the do. You guys are all like " bts are mind controlled theyve been in the illumiabti for so long, obviously." But then when bts do something stupid, you guys are like oh thier terrible human beings bla blah blah, as if none of you all know that they are being mistreated by bigshit, like maybe its because they dont have Jesus and theyve been programed to do some much evilness. Hyprocrites

Susu.mochi

Established
Okay so i just came to conclusion that mostly all of you here are Hyprocrites.
Vigilant forum members: "ya bts are totaly brainshwashed programmed to do bad their evil, in the illuminati. Theres so much proof"
Also vigilant forum members when they find out bts did something bad : OH MY GOSH CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, HOW COULD THEY DO SUCH A THING. ILLUMINATI EXPOSED.
Me: Uh no you stupid ignorant hyprocrite, youve been judging and discussing about bts for what a year now, and you know their in the illumianti, but yet you still act all suprised when bts do something evil.
do you guys not see the stupidness and hypocrisy going on there!!! Bts are obviously mk mind control victims, you know why because their without Jesus, okay. End of story. They made deals with the devil and now their suffering. End of Story!!
So stop acting suprised when you find out something bad they did, or dont be suprised if they ever turn out to be homos because, we all know thier probably sell outs, okay. So please beloved, dont waste anymore time here on this thread if you aready know the truth. We all know that you get bad fruit when you pick from a bad tree. So please spend time with God and not worrying about bts, let God be in control, and not you. Goodbye you guys all. Always rember John 3:16 and all the other Bible verse!!!

Susu.mochi

Established
Soo... you just proved my point. As someone already mentioned, that’s not what Christians celebrate. The Passover is a Jewish holiday to celebrate their freedom from slavery. Jesus himself celebrated it. Someone who’s not a Jew has no reason to do so. Now the Roman Catholic Church has made a holiday which is the Easter. In my language both holidays have the same name I’m not sure if it’s the case in English. Anyways they basically chose a Sunday a year to remember Jesus’ death and resurrection. Or so they say. They even changed God’s rest day that was supposed to be on a Saturday to Sunday with the excuse of remembering the fact that Jesus has resurrected on a Sunday. That’s not why they did it though. Sunday is the day pagan people worshipped the Sun. So the Catholic Church did all they could to bring people as far away from God as possible. So no, the Easter is not a biblical holiday. nor is Christmas. Not even Sunday, the day most Christians go to church.

Honestly I’ve considered not even responding. Calling me names is unnecessary, rude and quite childish.
Easter. and passover two different things. Also im sure it was the catholics that made easter up. Its a pagan holiday, and the catholics took it and thought, let christianize it. and we all know we can not serve the Lord God above all like the pagans worship their false gods. You can read that in deutronomy.

Idklol1234

Rookie

Sorry then i misread what you wrote, had you not added “” to man, I wouldn’t have thought much of your comment, but I thought you were being sarcastic and implying he isn’t a man, my bad. In anycase, I agree with what you wrote.

Idklol1234

Rookie
ya, their sellouts controled by the devil, what else do you think their gonna be promoting, selling candybars. Get real, beloved
I’m surprised they haven’t started selling products like snacks (probably with their face on it) already xD
If it hasn’t already, I bet bt21 chocolate will come out