BTS discussion thread

Popping

Rookie
Candy-"We feel that people who have the platform to talk about those things really should talk more, because they say depression is something where you go to the hospital and you’re diagnosed, but you can’t really know until the doctor talks to you.

“So I think for not just us but other celebrities,” he goes on, “if they talk about it openly — if they talk about depression for example like it’s the common cold, then it becomes more and more accepted if it’s a common disorder like the cold. More and more, I think artists or celebrities who have a voice should talk about these problems and bring it up to the surface."

Depression shouldn't be common like a common cold....what the hell is wrong with his mind...
It must be a way to control common masses. Romanticizing mental disorder like that. Disgusting.

Chic

Veteran
I heard monster say since their blood song "money" came in and the quality of their mv changed drastically.

View attachment 21021

How come they study and decipher the meanings of the songs at the same of the fans are??

View attachment 21020

And this is from the behind the scenes of their photoshoot: (What do you think?) Rainbow shirt in the closet.

View attachment 21029

Wow they look so gay lol.

I'm not trying to offend anyone here. This is just funny to me in seeing how they were supposed to be so hardcore and different from other flower boy groups but they look ridiculous if not more than ever.

Deadlylady

Established
Wow they look so gay lol.

I'm not trying to offend anyone here. This is just funny to me in seeing how they were supposed to be so hardcore and different from other flower boy groups but they look ridiculous if not more than ever.
Wait now they are trying to redeem themselves. This got to be the most manly thing they ever shared. Maybe that his way of escaping.

Last edited:

hrosies

Rookie
I probably shouldn't have done this (I haven't watched any BTS content since I joined the forum), but I watched their old dancing videos (not to BTS songs/dance rehearsals), basically just them dancing and looking like they're maybe having fun (most likely fake to create a sense of closeness between the fans and them and to have a "family" image). What made me want to watch them dance is because I was watching dance videos on Youtube, and wanted to watch them dance. I watched videos from "Hope on the Street" and content like that. It's horrible that some of them are such good dancers, and this is what they're doing with their talent. It seems to be what they want though.

Whenever I feel bad for them or something, I remember that they signed the 7 year contract. I see their pictures and they look so different from a few years ago. They're wearing so much more makeup, and colored contacts. They dye their hair all these odd colors, and look sick. Their behavior is more superficial and vile as time goes on (or it's just been more noticeable what horrible people they really are, since I joined the forum) . Their eyes look so empty and creepy. Their clothes are so wrong. I definitely don't like them anymore, and I'll never listen to their music again, but it's disappointing that such talented people chose such a horrific and disgusting way of life (I don't know if "way of life" is the right wording, but I couldn't think of anything else).

EDIT: Sorry for getting soft on all of you. There are plenty of good dancers and singers that aren't satanic and horrible. There are 7.63 billion people in the world. BTS are just 7 of them. How insignificant is that? I usually don't go on the forum for weeks, and then I get bored and am active on the forum for a little while. Sometimes I think about leaving, but when I get really bored, the posts (like the analyses) can be really intriguing. This is the only BTS related thing in my life, but it would probably be best to cut it off and be totally BTS free.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
I have just found what the symbol of the fleur-de-lis means. It is unfortunately still the third child's eye to be more precise:

THE PETALES: The middle petal represents the third eye, while on the left and right the wings.
1555975776166.png
THE LEAVES: The middle one is the stick and those on the side represent the snakes.

Chic

Veteran
I probably shouldn't have done this (I haven't watched any BTS content since I joined the forum), but I watched their old dancing videos (not to BTS songs/dance rehearsals), basically just them dancing and looking like they're maybe having fun (most likely fake to create a sense of closeness between the fans and them and to have a "family" image). What made me want to watch them dance is because I was watching dance videos on Youtube, and wanted to watch them dance. I watched videos from "Hope on the Street" and content like that. It's horrible that some of them are such good dancers, and this is what they're doing with their talent. It seems to be what they want though.

Whenever I feel bad for them or something, I remember that they signed the 7 year contract. I see their pictures and they look so different from a few years ago. They're wearing so much more makeup, and colored contacts. They dye their hair all these odd colors, and look sick. Their behavior is more superficial and vile as time goes on (or it's just been more noticeable what horrible people they really are, since I joined the forum) . Their eyes look so empty and creepy. Their clothes are so wrong. I definitely don't like them anymore, and I'll never listen to their music again, but it's disappointing that such talented people chose such a horrific and disgusting way of life (I don't know if "way of life" is the right wording, but I couldn't think of anything else).

EDIT: Sorry for getting soft on all of you. There are plenty of good dancers and singers that aren't satanic and horrible. There are 7.63 billion people in the world. BTS are just 7 of them. How insignificant is that? I usually don't go on the forum for weeks, and then I get bored and am active on the forum for a little while. Sometimes I think about leaving, but when I get really bored, the posts (like the analyses) can be really intriguing. This is the only BTS related thing in my life, but it would probably be best to cut it off and be totally BTS free.

*hugs* You're definitely not alone, love. I dont know if you recall but I too am attached to these boys except I know the truth. And I hate that I am but music is something that I do enjoy. I've never been into everything that they do and I definitely liked them more before I was enlightened on their doings. I feel stupid for continuing to watch them but it is what it is. But believe me I keep praying that they will...crash and Burn is the saying i had been thinking...but that sounds too harsh and realistic so I'll just say I'm ready for them to disband for the fandom's sake. It's monstrous at this point and that's a scary thing. Not in a fearful way but they're impact is so bad.

Chic

Veteran
I think about that 7 year extension too and uh. I don't know. I think some of them ALLEGEDLY were convinced to stay. Who knows. They look so dead in the eyes. They're like walking, active corpses who have to put on a smile. I know they can't be genuinely happy. We know what they signed up for and we cant deny it. But what IF some of them do want to get out but dont know how to break away? And what IF they've been so brainwashed into doing those hand signs and signals to the point it becomes natural for them?

These are big IF's, I do realize this and a lot of you are so well-versed and knowledgeable in these findings. We really don't know what they are dealing with, though. We just know what we see and what we see is truly sad to watch. All of it is sad. The fandom, the members, the industry....

I used to pray for the members to get out but after they released IDOL? I immediately stopped because that song told me that they are perfectly content in what they are doing. Now I just pray that the whole thing comes crashing down. They may rise to the top, but they also must come down.

Last edited:

Allegra

Veteran
I don't think they were convinced to stay but they're at the peak of their fame so why would they leave the group and the agency? They look dead for many reasons. First their schedules and second their soul are no longer theirs.

I do have feelings one of them will try to break free from what the have signed up and that person I afraid will try to break himself and choose to suicide or be killed. There will be no happy ending to those who have sold their soul to the devil.

*hugs* You're definitely not alone, love. I dont know if you recall but I too am attached to these boys except I know the truth. And I hate that I am but music is something that I do enjoy. I've never been into everything that they do and I definitely liked them more before I was enlightened on their doings. I feel stupid for continuing to watch them but it is what it is. But believe me I keep praying that they will...crash and Burn is the saying i had been thinking...but that sounds too harsh and realistic so I'll just say I'm ready for them to disband for the fandom's sake. It's monstrous at this point and that's a scary thing. Not in a fearful way but they're impact is so bad.
I feel you, I am also attached to Kpop(not BTS though), and I couldn't stop and get rid of it, because I didn't find the alternative, its trap, but I don't like the fact that I am attached to them and continue watching them, still the thought of them disbanding and just go away seems terrible to me, because I am too attached to them

I don't think they were convinced to stay but they're at the peak of their fame so why would they leave the group and the agency? They look dead for many reasons. First their schedules and second their soul are no longer theirs.

I do have feelings one of them will try to break free from what the have signed up and that person I afraid will try to break himself and choose to suicide or be killed. There will be no happy ending to those who have sold their soul to the devil.
its really sad that any one who sold their soul have no happy ending, I wish some people who did, can break and live a happy life, it seems though breaking is impossible, even those like Luhan and JYJ they left their companies, but they are not breaking away from all of these mess

I think about that 7 year extension too and uh. I don't know. I think some of them ALLEGEDLY were convinced to stay. Who knows. They look so dead in the eyes. They're like walking, active corpses who have to put on a smile. I know they can't be genuinely happy. We know what they signed up for and we cant deny it. But what IF some of them do want to get out but dont know how to break away? And what IF they've been so brainwashed into doing those hand signs and signals to the point it becomes natural for them?

These are big IF's, I do realize this and a lot of you are so well-versed and knowledgeable in these findings. We really don't know what they are dealing with, though. We just know what we see and what we see is truly sad to watch. All of it is sad. The fandom, the members, the industry....

I used to pray for the members to get out but after they released IDOL? I immediately stopped because that song told me that they are perfectly content in what they are doing. Now I just pray that the whole thing comes crashing down. They may rise to the top, but they also must come down.
how do you know they are content in what they are doing?

deniiiiXD

Veteran
About the group's orientation.It might be of interest to some.
Recently,heard something in passing from someone from the inside and then, came across this blind item on april 13,their snl performance day,that kind of confirmed what they said......it mentions,"Don't believe the hype of a recent magazine cover. None of the people on it actually like being with women."
One might argue that it could be any other celebrities(like some in comment section).However, "the hype","none of the people" and "being with women" are the hints.It shows that it is a group of guys with a lot of hype.And bt3 were on the cover of enterta1nment weekly.(as pointed by one commenter).It is all out in the open.But,people simply choose not to believe it.Just like it is speculated,in US,the gravevine is too strong and unfiltered.
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/04/blind-item-3_13.html
https://ewedit.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/040519.cover_.bts-poster-1.png
Also,Halsey,their officialg1rl is supposed to be involved with the drug cartel(S america),recruiting people as drug mules. Wow.

This might seem random and definitely don't want to panic you,but,there are strong indications that this tour will be marred with tragedy.The group is one step away from ar1ana gr@nde manchester c0ncert style sacrifice.(there are reports that there was a fire at c0achella on april 13.........fire in lot 8 storage area,1damaged,1 destroyed,only some mentioned 'explosions').If any untoward incident happens,fans will feel sorry for the group(or just blame the haters) and follow the group more,while the rest of the world sits up to take notice of the group,intrigued,thinking that the group must be really special for it to be attacked.It will also be a way to silence the haters.So, if possible,stay away from their events.If you are already,good for you.:)
They are callous and wouldn't mind about the safety of anyone.A little food for thought.They were ready to sacrifice their dear ones(family and friends).Would they even care about random strangers?.
They posted some video of junglebook sparring.It is a cryptic way of telling their fans to keep fighting(through voting) for bbmas,to keep them invested.Because,as of now,despite the fixing, there has been some wavering in favour of t0mlinson due to his sister's issue.Bigheat being what it is,it is trying to show it's power to the higher ups by making fans get invested in this useless drama.
Everything is just fixed.The extent to which people are manipulated into thinking that they have power is truly amazing.Everything is just one big show.What to do,when to do,where to do,how to do and who will do it,is all very meticulously planned and executed and public is taken along for a ride.

(NOTE: The person I am quoting is not part of the vg. They don't want to join for security purposes)

Shuna

Star
This is the royal emblem of the french kings. The fleur-de-lis symbol was sporadically used in Babylonian, Indian, Egyptian and Roman architecture, but it is most associated with French royalty and the Church.

http://www.ancientpages.com/2016/10/10/ancient-symbol-fleur-de-lis-its-meaning-and-history-explained/

Where did you see this?
It's more a search, a find, even if I could confirm by many sites (certainly we can not confirmed as serious, but that is interesting):
http://bistrobarblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/franc-maconnerie-et-rois-de-france.html

I would develop later, more widely, all and I would add the historical side, on my blog.