BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
In the MNet comeback special, you can see YG was slightly hesitant doing this move. Guess that could be a good thing given that it is somewhat dangerous. You see what happened to JK. And I'm willing to bet it is also how TH injured himself.

I just keep waiting on the day when they crash from the top. They're already looking burned out from their hectic schedule and such elaborate moves in their dances. I'm just waiting to see how it will all end. They will either have an embarrassing moment or a scandal, right?
He was telling j1min about the injury.. It did hurt.. He turned his face the other way after hiting it and later even told suga about it
Too many complications with this dio choreography..very soon it might be turned into a humiliation ritual of one them failing to jump over the table or something or hitting themselves again

Thinking of humiliation ritual when Nct were in states 2 or 3 days ago i guess.. People asked them if they were Beetees? The members of that group just laughed it off..the situation was kind of awkward :D

He just suggested it and the fans went crazy. So no it's not banned and I don't think they ever will do it. Unless somebody kills themselves for bt3. I heard that XO is coming here in august for a concert. Right now the issue we have here is with the "blue whale" game which makes children and even university students commit suicide.

When their latest mv came out I saw the comment section was full of fans writting in arabic. So I feel like arab speaking countries are full into kpop. No country is excluded from this trend. I never heard any country leader saying that this stuff is bad and we should ban them. I think people are waiting for this trend to die down.
They are not going to ban it, and never will, because its the elite agenda for world wide brainwashing
and I am arabic as will, there are so many arabs into Kpop, its extremely popular among girls only, I haven't seen yet a guy liking it, usually arab guys never understand why girls like it

View attachment 20933

One said that bigbang and stuff are still out there. So that scandal didn't come out for nothing. They are pushing the kpop genre/agenda no matter if people like it or not. Their main goal is the youth. 9-10 years old girls and up. Maybe that's why we can't really understand its impacts right now. That person who wrote this comment maybe has grown out of the kpop world since she/he is older now.

But children are the future in 5-10 years. And especialy girls/women are the most important part of a family or society in general. One of the reasons is that they have babies and raise their child. So a messed up mom can contribute to the spread of more messsed up people etc. They want to change people's ideology about genders.

This people plans for years and years ahead. 10 years ago who could of guessed that a lgbt looking boy band would be filling stadiums in the US and in the world. They are compared to the beatles and unsurprisingly they are very similair in a lot of aspects such as "feminized boys are cool". You can check out this website for the details:

View attachment 20934

http://pinballking.blogspot.com/2010/07/whats-wrong-with-beatles-alot.html

On the other hand some fans dream to see them looking manly.

View attachment 20936
yes thats actually tell why we have Seungri scandal, because they don't want popular group beside BTS, they want full focus on BTS, and I have followed Seungri case, its sound fake, they keep digging his name for everything happened, yet its not clear whats crimes he commit, they just wanted to slander his name, I think owning night club is wrong, but thats different story and not the accusation any way

Popping

Rookie
In the MNet comeback special, you can see YG was slightly hesitant doing this move. Guess that could be a good thing given that it is somewhat dangerous. You see what happened to JK. And I'm willing to bet it is also how TH injured himself.

I just keep waiting on the day when they crash from the top. They're already looking burned out from their hectic schedule and such elaborate moves in their dances. I'm just waiting to see how it will all end. They will either have an embarrassing moment or a scandal, right?
I hope not. As much as I dislike them, I still can't bring myself to see them getting hurt. They are still humans after all.

Kseniyawww

Rookie
yes thats actually tell why we have Seungri scandal, because they don't want popular group beside BTS, they want full focus on BTS, and I have followed Seungri case, its sound fake, they keep digging his name for everything happened, yet its not clear whats crimes he commit, they just wanted to slander his name, I think owning night club is wrong, but thats different story and not the accusation any way
I do belive all the crimes he did. But I think he is not the only bad guy there, i'm sure there' a lot sick men including idols in this industry who r*pe females and do dirty business but he was chosen to be revealed. I won't be surprised if other big bang members could be part of it too. Or maby he just crossed somebody's road.
A lot of people claimed Michal J was a phedo way before his first scandal. He had tons of latino kids in his hotels but it always was shut down until he went against people in power. There's a lot who weren't reveald. And there were a lot of rumours about Weinstein not just raping but filming actresses and he has a lot of friend who participated in it, but again I think he didn't get along with somebody. So basically almost everyone in the industry have done crimes, so it is easy to blame them when u don't need them anymore

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Disclaimer: The next info is just speculation.

This Good friday is important for the occult,especially since there is a full moon and this week being very auspicious for their rituals.And,Kp0p already had 3 deaths this year(aside from the western celebrity deaths).

After dealing with bigb@ng,the company is now focused on the international competition.1D is often mentioned in the context of bt3 and now,it is the target.There is an online voting right now called oh mus!c awards for the best boy band in the world where 1D is pitted against bt3 and the competition is very stiff.The results are long fixed.This is a way to make the fandoms invest their time and energy through these two months(very special for occult) and at the end of it all,to settle the issue by showing that bt3 are better than 1D,the best boy band in the world.However, since one of 1D guys lost their sister recently(heart attack),they might still have a chance.(This might be a ploy to bring 1D back by making them win,especially with the renewed interest of the public,but,bigheat won't stand idle to let anyone walk over it's golden goose.)

+

deniiiiXD

Veteran
+
(the next info is just speculation)
The group's performance of dionysus,their new mv and them having a song called microcosm are hints of their degree in freemasonry.
They are in 28TH DEGREE of freemasonry,KNIGHT OF THE SUN OR PRINCE ADEPT
The uniform of this degree is white with a white ribbon/sash across the body.......as seen in the mv with white clothes and in dionysus performance with white sash across the body to confuse people into thinking that it is Roman style,but it is the uniform of this degree.
There will be transparency on the floor or the roof for symmetry(as above so below),fire(for the adepts have to cross through fire),pillars,candlesticks(not burning)(which can be represented by unlit lampposts) ,white floor/pedestal, white steps,flames around.(as seen in their performance). There will be water and even suspension,if possible.
The leading adept of the ceremony holds a sceptre(like one eyed did).
There will be seven officers,stylised collectively as "The Seven Malakoth", Kings, Envoys, Angels(like the seven members of the group) and, separately, the first, second, third," etc, Malak, or, "Brothers Gabriel, Uriel, Michael, Raphael, Zarakhiel, Hamaliel, and Tsaphiel." The first is called "Malak Malakoth."..........The seven officers are illuminated in bright orange lights(mimicking flames).Also,the seven officers represent the seven planets in the ceremony.
The ceremony focuses on the truth being an eternal spring from which one shall drink through all one's days(life).........you see,their song about drinking,even though it looks like it is about alcohol on face value,it has this esoteric meaning and can be only understood by those in the occult while the masses will be confused into thinking that it is about alcohol,thus encouraging drinking.
And the focus of this degree is soul(no big surprise here that their album is called map 0f s0uI).

Microcosm is the other word for pentagram,while macrocosm is the other word for Seal of Solomon. Pentagram, the sign of the microcosm, or universe, called "The blazing star,".It is the universe contained within the Deity.So,they are basically singing about pentagram in that microcosmos song(irrespective of the spelling).Both cosms are an important part of this degree.
The man who can do this(ritual) has attained the equilibrium of faith and reason, and may claim to be called Magus, Prince, Adept, and Knight of the Sun.

https://www.bradford.ac.uk/webofhiram/?section=ancient_accepted&page=KOSUN.htm

So,their dionysu3 performance is a ritual,witnessed by masses all around the world, thanks to technology.The more the witnesses,the stronger the rituals and their effects.
They were at different degrees earlier,however,they managed to close the gap by advancing pretty quickly.(all those transformation rituals and archon possessions aren't for nothing).You may already know this,the ubiquitous horn sign is a satanic greeting "hai1 s@t@n".
https://veritas-vincit-international.org/2015/01/18/hand-signals-of-freemasonry-explained/

Okay,one point on the business side........artist's success cycle is for 2.5 years......any artist (singer,actor,director, writer or any other kind of entertainer),they have approximately 2.5 years of peak success in their careers........It happened with bieb3r,1D ,hugh j@ckm@n,jer3my r3nner and other entertainers as well.You can check their success rate.They hit the peak(either early,middle or late in their careers) for a while and then they will keep the earlier momentum going for some more years (usually 10 years) even if their quality deteriorates.Right now,bt3 is going through that curve.Not sure if their 2.5 years is up.If you are interested,you can check since when they blew up and then calculate 2.5 years.

(NOTE: The person I am quoting is not part of the vg. They don't want to join for security purposes)

Hopeful

Star
It's funny because of the background noise he can't understand him that he says he has fallen on his chin. Then he tells him with hand gestures and jamal doesn't care lol.
This falling on the ground move is not for amateurs and they will keep doing it for months. When they are tired and drained too. So from the begining Genie and Monster didn't even bother doing that step. I first I though it had another meaning but seeing that they are getting hurt doing this is more logical.
And also it could be a wake up call from god. This song is promoting alcoholic beverages to kids and acting like an ancient greek "god". Come on, there is not a single thing that is good in this song or even the dance. We call this divine justice in my language. Doing something bad as this should have consequences. I know they are humans but even a mother scolds her kids when they do something wrong. And this is more than wrong. It will affect many people's future. Alcoholism is no joke.

I wish they do have an embarassing moment because of this song itself. They are not perfect and this image should be shattered. But on the other hand the fans will be crying and loving them even more which is bad. They have a hectic schedule but they earn a lot of money too. It's not like they are a slave that is overworked for nothing. It's mainly because of that money and fame that they are continuing doing this stuff. Sugar has openly said it on a video from their debut days.
When their time will be up something another group will replace them. I heard they are doing a new global audition so they will be forming a new group. XT didn't work out? Who knows but if people keep sticking to bt3 when that time comes they will live a scandal for sure just like b-b did.

I don't think its fake. Spycam is a big problem in South Korea anyways. Him being a celebrity made it a scandal but he did more than that. I don't want to get into details because its disgusting. He's not the owner of that night club he was just the face of that club. All this stuff was done maybe for a very long time and nobody cared until their time was up.

-----------------------
In their third performance or I don't know the number anymore. They are chanel sponsored. This time around most of them are almost always wearing something from chanel from necklaces to rings etc. From their everyday live to MV's and in interviews. Nowdays this brand is famous for that one eye looking logo.

View attachment 20982

JK yellow sweater of bones "lover boy" brand.

View attachment 20983

View attachment 20984View attachment 20986

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/meet-charles-jeffrey-the-designer-behind-london-mens-wildest-show-so-far

“Mostly used as a symbol for death, but there are other interpretations (as always ). A skeleton is also a symbol for an underlying, truth (e.g., beneath all of the different skin colors, ethnic variations, etc., the bones remain the same). Combine the ‘truth’ meaning with the fact that bones last longer than the rest of the body and you get ‘enduring truth.’ The skull (separate), with a candle stuck in it, has become a symbol for black magic whereas the skull combined with books is seen as a symbol for science and/or history (one symbol, two sides of the coin). The traditional personification has DEATH, a skeleton, carrying a sickle or scythe, hence the name: The Grim Reaper.”

https://magistraardatlile.wordpress.com/2012/11/26/bone-symbology/
I just remembered something
He wore another shirt with this LOVER thing going on.. But the weird part was that the L and R were in white making them almost invisible and he also wore some sort of blazer to cover them.. which only left the word to be seen clearly was ... OVER
IMG_20190421_174119.jpg

mean

Established
another free publicity for BTS by the media?
View attachment 20981

its getting ridiculous
Its funny how they completly ignore other groups , look like media only want to push bts

Also jk ranked jamal first in beauty rank.
He said "before jimin was 7th now he is 1st" dont yousee how he is pushing that being androgyne mean beautiful and masculine mean being ugly..
Back in 2014, when jamal was a normal looking boy, jk always put him on last place, now jamal look like a women and he is 1st

Last edited:

HangingThread

Established
So somebody/fan tweeted this and the brainwashed fandom isn't taking it that well.
View attachment 20995

The comment section is full of deluded fans.
I just can't
View attachment 20996
They be mad at the thought of jungle boi having a girlfriend..(who.is.not.them.).
View attachment 20997They actually prefer the boys to be gay for each other than to have them dating girls.. wow just wow. acts suprised. ‍♀
The delusion with this fanbase just keeps growing. It's actually quite scary.

Hopeful

Star
............. Say what now ?!?!?!?!?

View attachment 20998
Thank you for sharing this.. These are the official subs from Korea now..
It's on the mark 47:17 of anyone is interested to check it..
IMG_20190422_111215.jpg
Still no fan of their's pointed to this part.. Everyone was just angry about them not getting to decide their own stories but what about the spell casting thing?
Shame is leaving the music industry.. They have nothing to fear at this point

Allegra

Veteran
I knew it -_-

Of course their songs and MV have been very occultish. There is NO WAY they're not putting spells into their songs. That's why I don't like listen and watch their MV anymore. I used to be proud when they gained a lot of coverage in US MSM~ but how sad.

I do belive all the crimes he did. But I think he is not the only bad guy there, i'm sure there' a lot sick men including idols in this industry who r*pe females and do dirty business but he was chosen to be revealed. I won't be surprised if other big bang members could be part of it too. Or maby he just crossed somebody's road.
A lot of people claimed Michal J was a phedo way before his first scandal. He had tons of latino kids in his hotels but it always was shut down until he went against people in power. There's a lot who weren't reveald. And there were a lot of rumours about Weinstein not just raping but filming actresses and he has a lot of friend who participated in it, but again I think he didn't get along with somebody. So basically almost everyone in the industry have done crimes, so it is easy to blame them when u don't need them anymore
it has been happened sometime in the past, that there were some fake accusation that was made up for any celebrity the Illuminati no longer want, I think its possible the accusation are fake against Seungri...why then the chat has been changed like 4 times by that reporter kang? its suspicious how they keep changing, its like they want to dig on him anything, and his name was always on the title, when even the subject is not about him, like police are investigating someone in burning sun, but his name is there like he is the one who done it, there is so many misleading titles and report about this.

and about MJ, I actually didn't believe he is p***philia, I thought the media framed him because he went against the Illuminati, may be you are right, but the media is not be trusted, I don't believe them

deniiiiXD

Veteran
............. Say what now ?!?!?!?!?

View attachment 20998
Yh but it still has double meaning. People in general don't believe in such things as spells and magic, so they interpreted what he said as "love yourself" being a kind of "magical formula" to control your own mind when you have bad thoughts.

And of course it's a pretty cute lie to yourself actually that has good effect at the start but after a while you will feel even worse than before...
But hopefully some armys or army's parents will realise that and just go to a psychologist.

Deadlylady

Established
Last edited: