BTS discussion thread

Ghost

Rookie
Subliminal much? Pointing guns to the fans what does it mean? We are coming there to get them?
Their main goal is the US market now. Dollars bills lol. I guess he last tour in the US was very lucrative. But that new album is pretty short. I mean they are doing long concerts and the songs aren't enough so they are still singing songs from their first album.

Predictive programming?

Their albums name are choosen years before?? But why? So everything is planned? What is the plan?

And "Map of soul - Persona" is a subliminal way of promoting Seoul/South Korea.

View attachment 20680
Why are they all saying "coming to terms with your own identity". Everybody has gone through puberty etc. But coming to terms with your own identity? Nobody is becoming a freak or E.T. when they grow up, that they have to come to terms with anything within themselves. Only people that aren't like the average people who have "different preferences" have to come to terms with their identity. So their main goal here, it seems is really lgbt people. And making them love themselves.
I would say, a Plan to keep the people busy with music and self love so that nobody pays attention to the genocides and political killings around the world.
Now there was a whole era of Love Youself, now people are going to follow the first era in their lives to become the people With Luv Like the boys, just a way to keep people busy while other preparations are being made for NwO

Ghost

Rookie
Whatever happened to bts writing their own songs? Was it all a Lie from the start?
Why require so many not so famous western music makers to write and produce half of your album?

This person wrote 2 songs with 3 different people, Mikrokosmos and jamais vu

Look at them bragging, doesn't this bring Bts down a bit like it's not originally their work anymore.

Is there anything kpop with bts anymore? I think not
Another one helping Bts writing songs, who are these people anyways

Truthteller

Veteran
Another one helping Bts writing songs, who are these people anyways

I wrote this a long time ago, but they have a huge team of people writing, composing and producing their songs for them. The same western composers/producers also make songs for other kpop bands and artists, just look at their resume. They probably also use ghost writers when writing their lyrics, it is very common in the hip hop community, where you are supposed to write your own lyrics. BTS are just entertainers, I dont know why their fans think otherwise. Behind them is a village of people and at the top is the company boss who decide on concepts and directions. The company CEO himself get directives from the top people in media/music to push a certain agenda. What artists make it to the top in a cut throat industry are handpicked based on certain criteria, not talent or appearance alone, make no mistake. Bighit fits into the current agenda perfectly. It is all meticously planned.

Last edited:

Susu.mochi

Established
Did anyone notice that Bts comeback is on April 18, and the passover (christian feast celebration) is on the 19 of and ends on the 27 of April. A lot of christians might be preparing for passover cleaning the house from yeast and leaven (which represents sin) and now they might be distracted because btsh!t is having a comeback right on the day before passover. Bigsh!t is so evil, like when will they learn their is a line that you do not pass?! God bless you all!!

Ghost

Rookie
Did anyone notice that Bts comeback is on April 18, and the passover (christian feast celebration) is on the 19 of and ends on the 27 of April. A lot of christians might be preparing for passover cleaning the house from yeast and leaven (which represents sin) and now they might be distracted because btsh!t is having a comeback right on the day before passover. Bigsh!t is so evil, like when will they learn their is a line that you do not pass?! God bless you all!!
Comeback is actually tomorrow, on 12th
Guys isn't it weird that the song's name is "Boy with luv"? I mean most of their fans are females and they are going to sing those lines repeatedly(as for me for some reason they're stuck in my head) what if this passes in their subconscious and feel like they are "boys".
Wouldnt this help with the lgbt agenda? Just a thought.
I agree, they already have a woman singing this part halsi, she's not even a boy