BTS discussion thread

Ghost

Rookie

Ghost

Rookie
Jamais vu seems intereating too. I read a comment that it also refers to amnesia, epilesy...
Weird right. The opposite of deja vu is jamais vu, jamal jin V experienced it in theri last era
IMG_20190408_201712.jpg
They have been there but they can't remember, same for jamal in serendipity

Attachments

Ghost

Rookie
Their title track has always been in capital letters, so probably HOME is their title track not the halsi one
IMG_20190408_200834.jpg
And mikrokosmos is also a weird name for a song.
Chaldean Numerology:
The numerical value of mikrokosmos in Chaldean Numerology is: 6
images (8).jpeg

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
View attachment 20635
Jamal and the girl have the same hair color. I wonder if those rainbow hair colors represent something else?
And the movie theater closed at 23:00.

The MV teaser came out on 2019-04-02.
So numerology wise 2+0+1+9+0+4+0+2= 18
Anybody that understand numerology what do you think?

Then they make a gun sign like Excuse me did the same in "Love shot".
So "love" and "guns" are associated with each other a lot lately.

View attachment 20636

And john-shook at the end changing his hand sign is not saying "I love you". Maybe that sign is used that way in the hand sign language but bt3 are not deaf. I mean I don't think they know how to communicate in the hand sign language either. This sign is none other than the devil horns.

View attachment 20637
In occult practices 18 represents 666 as 6+6+6 =18

josi

Rookie
[QUOTE = "tyrab, post: 195278, member: 1824"] O novo conjunto de fotos
[MEDIA = twitter] 1113093737691852801 [/ MEDIA]
[MEDIA = twitter] 1113093772521332737 [/ MEDIA]
[MEDIA = twitter] 1113093806025408512 [/ MEDIA]
[MEDIA = twitter] 1113093861478326274 [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]
their eyes are very empty ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I am not sure about mk ultra but it sure is about Lgbt, a kind of sexual concept, they have been hinting this comeback with bisexual flags in their mVs
Not related to BTS but the lgbt agenda
Guys what do you think of Way V subunit of Nct promoting in China
I liked them at first not their music but them in general but now I see they’re pushing the lgbt agenda on a whole new level
They have this project called Rainbow V right and rainbow is associated to the lgbt flag
41088323-62A5-437D-8D57-E16E1653B706.jpeg
Also the V is symbolic in itself
Also 2 members Ten and Winwin were seen in a controversial dance Video
By billie and Khalid
Billie has a lot of occulting mv signs
Also I knew Ten could be gay as he gives me that aura but I’m a bit shocked with Winwin as he was my bias

Deadlylady

Established

Ghost

Rookie
Whatever happened to bts writing their own songs? Was it all a Lie from the start?
Why require so many not so famous western music makers to write and produce half of your album?

This person wrote 2 songs with 3 different people, Mikrokosmos and jamais vu

Look at them bragging, doesn't this bring Bts down a bit like it's not originally their work anymore.

Is there anything kpop with bts anymore? I think not

Ghost

Rookie
RM said this comback is a payback to the army, so some fan got this idea in their head to INVERT the love word in the last scene of trailer which made the word Army? Well they sure are pointing their finger Guns to that word
IMG_20190409_083608.jpgIMG_20190409_083613.jpg
And i just noticed how the background looks like an American flag except with the colors the otherway
IMG_20190409_083608.jpg
images (1).pngimages (9).jpeg
Hence the westernized songs maybe

Deadlylady

Established
RM said this comback is a payback to the army, so some fan got this idea in their head to INVERT the love word in the last scene of trailer which made the word Army? Well they sure are pointing their finger Guns to that word
View attachment 20669View attachment 20670
And i just noticed how the background looks like an American flag except with the colors the otherway
View attachment 20671
View attachment 20673View attachment 20672
Hence the westernized songs maybe
Subliminal much? Pointing guns to the fans what does it mean? We are coming there to get them?
Their main goal is the US market now. Dollars bills lol. I guess he last tour in the US was very lucrative. But that new album is pretty short. I mean they are doing long concerts and the songs aren't enough so they are still singing songs from their first album.

Predictive programming?

Their albums name are choosen years before?? But why? So everything is planned? What is the plan?

And "Map of soul - Persona" is a subliminal way of promoting Seoul/South Korea.

1554807107439.png
Why are they all saying "coming to terms with your own identity". Everybody has gone through puberty etc. But coming to terms with your own identity? Nobody is becoming a freak or E.T. when they grow up, that they have to come to terms with anything within themselves. Only people that aren't like the average people who have "different preferences" have to come to terms with their identity. So their main goal here, it seems is really lgbt people. And making them love themselves.

BlueNeon

Rookie
Subliminal much? Pointing guns to the fans what does it mean? We are coming there to get them?
Their main goal is the US market now. Dollars bills lol. I guess he last tour in the US was very lucrative. But that new album is pretty short. I mean they are doing long concerts and the songs aren't enough so they are still singing songs from their first album.

Predictive programming?

Their albums name are choosen years before?? But why? So everything is planned? What is the plan?

And "Map of soul - Persona" is a subliminal way of promoting Seoul/South Korea.

View attachment 20680
Why are they all saying "coming to terms with your own identity". Everybody has gone through puberty etc. But coming to terms with your own identity? Nobody is becoming a freak or E.T. when they grow up, that they have to come to terms with anything within themselves. Only people that aren't like the average people who have "different preferences" have to come to terms with their identity. So their main goal here, it seems is really lgbt people. And making them love themselves.
Yeah I was gonna say, all that hype and their album is only seven songs :/

Lily ben

Rookie
what about their childhood pictures? both lisa and jimin is the same gender as they are now since childhood, not all satan worshippers have to be trandgenders and not all transgenders are satan worshippers.
I never said that transgenders are satanic worshipers they are just lost humans who need help about the childhood pics darling if they are born into it they transgender them when they are kid by cross dressing them and giving them hormones of the opposite sex in order to bush back or stop their puberty then when they reach teenagehood they start the procedures ( boob implentation or mutilation / shaving the Adam apples or implentation of fake Adam apples / shaving the face to make it more femine / jaw implementation / private part surgery and sooooooo on) so you see these poepl have the technology to it since young age it not secret do some research satan hates god creation so he lure poepl to change it and as we know these elite are Satanist so they will transgender their kid and put them in the spotlight to deceive the masses and why you are saying not every artiste is tranny I just mentioned 2 dude you will be suprise how many they are in the entertainment industry and most of them are victims of their satanic parent