BTS discussion thread

Ghost

Rookie
I don't know why but i can sense their downfall is coming, it's always the part after reaching the Peak, how can you just feat another artist in your main song which is going to represent your album? The company will make their downfall happen ofcourse, or yes maybe dispatch can too if this doesn't work, they have to pave the future of txt also

Ghost

Rookie
I also think it's kind of strange how BTS keep linking back to their older albums in their new album persona. Could it mean the beginning of the end of something, I dunno, something like their careers?
View attachment 20615 -bts boy in luvView attachment 20616
bts boy with love
View attachment 20617
map of the soul comeback trailer
View attachment 20618
no more dream
You see there are similar song titles, I don't think that 'love' is real, and namjoon is in a classroom, like back in no more dream. Guys, what do you think?
Yes you have a very good point there, no more dreams left and ft another artist at the beginning of their new era literally means giving away a part of your years of hardwork to someone on a silver platter, careers might be ending as military enlisting is also close for them

Truthteller

Veteran
I don’t know why they decided to go with Halsey, I think it is a desperation to get a top 100 song in the West. Whatever becomes big in the US becomes a hit in Europe/Canada/Australia and most of latin America. So they take any American artist that is willing to work with them. Halsey is one of the most cringe artists at the moment though because of her social justice warrior stance and basically being half naked all the time. Wasnt she the one who said shampoos at hotels are racist because they arent suited for black hair? Also claims to be bisexual, another attention whore. She isnt even that popular, nowhere near Nicki Minaj.

BlueNeon

Rookie
I don't know why but i can sense their downfall is coming, it's always the part after reaching the Peak, how can you just feat another artist in your main song which is going to represent your album? The company will make their downfall happen ofcourse, or yes maybe dispatch can too if this doesn't work, they have to pave the future of txt also
Probably when they go to military enlistment, maybe some news will break out and people will lose interest since there won't be much bts content anymore. All those brainwashed fans will go and stan txt like crazy, maybe some 'ex-bts' fans will start hating on bts.

Deadlylady

Established
1554677896664.png
Jamal and the girl have the same hair color. I wonder if those rainbow hair colors represent something else?
And the movie theater closed at 23:00.

The MV teaser came out on 2019-04-02.
So numerology wise 2+0+1+9+0+4+0+2= 18
Anybody that understand numerology what do you think?

Then they make a gun sign like Excuse me did the same in "Love shot".
So "love" and "guns" are associated with each other a lot lately.

sssff.jpg

And john-shook at the end changing his hand sign is not saying "I love you". Maybe that sign is used that way in the hand sign language but bt3 are not deaf. I mean I don't think they know how to communicate in the hand sign language either. This sign is none other than the devil horns.

1554679210649.png

Ghost

Rookie
View attachment 20635
Jamal and the girl have the same hair color. I wonder if those rainbow hair colors represent something else?

View attachment 20636

And john-shook at the end changing his hand sign is not saying "I love you". Maybe that sign is used that way in the hand sign language but bt3 are not deaf. I mean I don't think they know how to communicate in the hand sign language either. This sign is none other than the devil horns.

View attachment 20637
Whoever started using this sign abundantly never lasted long, same old rubbish excuse of throwing devil sign in the name of their so called LUV, they spell love as LUV a 3 letterd word

Ghost

Rookie
View attachment 20635

View attachment 20636

View attachment 20637
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-number-13-and-the-mystery-of-the-church.5411/post-194092

There is this thread here about numbers, i didn't read it myself yet, so maybe it can help you a bit about the numbers i feel, so shared it here

Ghost

Rookie
The song is leaked on insta and fans are stupid enough to post on twitter the leaking users names and that's how just everyone is ending up listening to the bits of the track, anyways halsi does sing the chorous BOY with luv part which i mean she isn't a boy at all to be singing that line, downfall is really approaching and the company is making it happen

Ghost

Rookie
The song is leaked on insta and fans are stupid enough to post on twitter the leaking users names and that's how just everyone is ending up listening to the bits of the track, anyways halsi does sing the chorous BOY with luv part which i mean she isn't a boy at all to be singing that line, downfall is really approaching and the company is making it happen

Happening

Ghost

Rookie
A demafation of a famous artist is the rise of another artist, that's just how the dark industry works, instead of bangtan trending the woman is trending in korea, which means she is getting known to more and more people around the world, maybe it's her time maybe it's her sacrifice that got accepted, the boys may or maynot be happy with this comeback but I'm sure RM is, because he is literally satisfied with this one as he said on his vlive, maybe this could be the reason the boys wanted to go their separate ways

And already fans were fighting about jin and V getting the least lines in songs and now halsi woman is taking up most of the song, shouldn't poeple now be triggered even more? And maybe boycott bighit? They should be already there was an unjust distribution of lines and now adding an 8th person just makes things more complicated

Надя

Rookie
People who listened to the merged fragments of the song, say that the song sounds like an ordinary American pop because of what is possible boycott by the army

Ghost

Rookie
Grapes were greatly used during ancient Greece. On tombstone, sarcophagus decorations, indoor and outdoor decorations, coins. It was a commonly used symbol.

Dionysus:
Originally a god of the fertility of nature, associated with wild and ecstatic religious rites, in later traditions he is a god of wine who loosens inhibitions and inspires creativity in music and poetry.

Dionysus rites were generally held at night. Women would wear leather clothes, wreaths woven from ivy, they would drink wine, and they would dance wildly around Dionysus' statue. Sometimes they breastfeed wolf cubs or fawns, sometimes they would hunt animals cut them up and eat the raw meat. From time to time, the women who got into a trance would smash a man or a child into pieces during the ritual. People who drank wine and danced wildly, enthusiastically felt they were as strong as the gods. Religious enthusiasm most of the time was even higher with sexual enthusiasm. The night went on in a frenzy and the attendees loosed self-control.

https://steemit.com/tr/@feryuse/mitoloji-dizisi-6-sarap-ve-eglence-tanrisi-dionysos-the-god-of-wine-and-entertaintment

The word "Orgies" (orgia, same radical as ergon, the work of art, is a plural word) designates all the actions played out during the Dionysian ceremonies. Dionysian ceremonies are based on the concept of 'outside the body' (the freedom of the initiate from the restraints of earthly matters to unite with the god through ecstasy) under the spell (katekhesthai) of music and dance, in the trance which seizes the maenads of the cortège as well as the women of Thebes on the Cithaeron of Delphes on the Parnassus (see Antigone's 4th stasimon). This trek in the mountains is called oreibasia (from oros, mountain and basis, the act of walking).

http://www.cndp.fr/archive-musagora/dionysos/dionysosen/attributs.htm

View attachment 20540

View attachment 20543

Because his stepmother Hera was tormenting him. His father Zeus turned him into a goat and his hair is usually shown as grapevine. Dionysus can also turn into a snake. "Anthesteria" (festival of the dead) was one of the four Athenian festivals in honor of Dionysus.
Dionysus is literally the name of their last song on the album
IMG_20190408_200834.jpg