BTS discussion thread

Lily ben

Rookie
Did you ever thought that maybe one of the members are transgender? ? You know that the way from them to worship Satan is shaping themselves as " the baphomet" i saw some videos about it and did some research on human skull and the difference btw female and male body and head skull , it just a speculation but Jimin may be a transgender and you theoried that he may be was born into it so there is a possibility that he is tranny ps: Lisa from blackpinck is tranny so many evidance and this why she talks like picashu ( aegio voice ) actually they train tyrannies to change their voice well plus hormones but it not enough bcs when they hit puberty you can hide your masculine or femininevoice so they need extra trainning

wow

Veteran
Did you ever thought that maybe one of the members are transgender? ? You know that the way from them to worship Satan is shaping themselves as " the baphomet" i saw some videos about it and did some research on human skull and the difference btw female and male body and head skull , it just a speculation but Jimin may be a transgender and you theoried that he may be was born into it so there is a possibility that he is tranny ps: Lisa from blackpinck is tranny so many evidance and this why she talks like picashu ( aegio voice ) actually they train tyrannies to change their voice well plus hormones but it not enough bcs when they hit puberty you can hide your masculine or femininevoice so they need extra trainning
what about their childhood pictures? both lisa and jimin is the same gender as they are now since childhood, not all satan worshippers have to be trandgenders and not all transgenders are satan worshippers.

Susu.mochi

Established
You
Hello,I'm from Russia,nice to meet you.I am glad that there are many thinking people abroad.In Russia,young people are crazy about BTS and k pop.
Yay, someone else that's also Russian. Well I'm actually Ukrainian, but so what, this is so amazing that more people of different nationalities are recognizing the truth and this thread!!!

Надя

Rookie
Hi, it's me again. Bts released a concept photo with roses, and I decided to look for some thing about this flower.I found an article, here's a piece from there:"In Ancient Rome, the rose was the emblem of prostitutes at the temple. In addition, the rose meant silence or a secret. At the beginning of the XX century rose became the leading symbol of the occult. This flower was also a symbol alchemy."
P.S don't know if it happened here to me

JINtercession

Rookie
Hi I'm back again as I had a dream twice in the last few days that in my dream I was in the future I guess,
thinking about how long it had been since Jonghyun and someone from bt3 had died. I think it was J1n, maybe Vee, but it was just one of those moments were you've halfway accepted the fact and feel numb about it but half of you feels "something is not quite right here".
At this point, do you think the death of one of the members is probable? I mean they look pretty burned out and in a... dangerous position.
I know to take dreams with a grain of salt, but I've had several dreams of the members dying over the past three years already:
-one in 2016 where y00ng1 died by car crash after taking coke
-also in 2016 where J1m1n drowned like in the storyline
-and I've had two where Hopi died-
1. Suicide bomb in times square (2016)
2.I read he died on a trivia on the back of a tic tac box (2018)
-After Jonghyun died I had one that Taeyeon from GG sang a funeral song and I thought it was about Jonghyun, but it was about Tea (2017)

That's almost all (5/7) of the members.

I've yet to dream about the other two dying, but I've had REALLY weird ones about them too.

JINtercession

Rookie

tyrab

Established
View attachment 20611
View attachment 20610
Is that a masonic hand sign I spot right there?
I am so (NOT) surprised... Wow!!
And Halsey is known to be a very vocal lgbt advocate and the type of crazy, militant, first world sjw who might just, I don't know
have outrage about shampoo?
View attachment 20612
Ever since 2014 with boy in luv i think they will be going back through the years and referencing their past.

BlueNeon

Rookie
That's absolutely disgusting, I had to replay the video a few times to see he was doing horns. The symbolism is getting more blatant in BTS music videos, I'm so done... :( Yet armies are so blinded by their 'love'
I was peacefully browsing twitter as I was looking at someone's profile and I look to my side and see that Twitter has once again blown up trending with BTS again.
Screenshot 2019-04-07 at 17.54.45.png

Last edited:

BlueNeon

Rookie
I also think it's kind of strange how BTS keep linking back to their older albums in their new album persona. Could it mean the beginning of the end of something, I dunno, something like their careers?
1554656546612.png -bts boy in luv1554656573191.png
bts boy with love
1554656816594.png
map of the soul comeback trailer
1554656879467.png
no more dream
You see there are similar song titles, I don't think that 'love' is real, and namjoon is in a classroom, like back in no more dream. Guys, what do you think?

JinnieAnne

Established
Not sure why BTS is working with a coke addict. Will Korean Army be OK with that??? Many many months ago I told my sister (she loves to hear me talk about astrology) that BTS should NOT collaborate with anyone in their next comeback (Solar Return Cancer Mars in the 6th house), and here we are... Sigh...................

EDIT: Just learned that Halsey has Cancer Moon and Mars....oh my lord.
Is something wrong with having the moon and Mars in Cancer in this situation?