BTS discussion thread

HangingThread

Established
It's funny before I wouldn't have thought anything of these photos. But now since I see them for who they really are and I'm not under any spells or influences. These photos just look so wrong and gross. Lol. Like they are grown men! On their way to 30 and they look like pubescent boys. I don't even find them cute anymore. They look a mess. Washed up and used. Makeup and photoshop cant hide how raggedy they look now. Not fresh at all.

BlueNeon

Rookie
This has nothing to do with B*S..but I seriously get weird vibes watching Blackpinks new MV..I cannot describe it..like everything (the lyrics, scenario..) !! :( eg. In j*soon scene you can literally see the "one eye" sight in the background.. (sorry for my bad english)
All of those kpop groups have messed up symbolism in their MV's, the more popular they are the more significant the symbolism is...
I haven't seen the MV yet, thanks pointing that out :) I'll be watching out for strange symbolism when I watch it :)

Linni

Hello, it's been awhile...

I want to thank all of you who share important information about B*S and their darks side.
Thanks to you, I could understand why many things were getting worst into me (suicidal thoughts, anxiety and depression).

Please, keep on doing what you do. I'm sure you are helping people all over the world (I'm from Latin America), all ages and even the diehard fans (like me) to open their eyes.

Thank you, thank you. You have my respect.

Unfortunately, even when I know the truth and I believe it, I keep falling for B*S. I've been fan for 6 years. I'm utterly obsessed with them, especially with their music. They are part of my life.

I need to leave because here I keep on talking about them and knowing about them. Anyway, nothing will change the fact you helped me a lot. Now I listen to them and then I feel guilty (that's something good. GOD BLESS YOU!!!).

I'll try taking therapy to overcome this obsession, so wish me well.

See you in heaven and have a great life away from all this evil industry :)

Allegra

Veteran
This has nothing to do with B*S..but I seriously get weird vibes watching Blackpinks new MV..I cannot describe it..like everything (the lyrics, scenario..) !! :( eg. In j*soon scene you can literally see the "one eye" sight in the background.. (sorry for my bad english)
wow that jisoo screenshot reminds me of "as above so below" occult thing.

I want to thank all of you who share important information about B*S and their darks side.
Thanks to you, I could understand why many things were getting worst into me (suicidal thoughts, anxiety and depression).

Please, keep on doing what you do. I'm sure you are helping people all over the world (I'm from Latin America), all ages and even the diehard fans (like me) to open their eyes.

Unfortunately, even when I know the truth and I believe it, I keep falling for B*S. I've been fan for 6 years. I'm utterly obsessed with them, especially with their music. They are part of my life.

I need to leave because here I keep on talking about them and knowing about them. Anyway, nothing will change the fact you helped me a lot. Now I listen to them and then I feel guilty (that's something good. GOD BLESS YOU!!!).

you welcome
I noticed that, there is relation between being into Kpop and depression, anxiety
I went through that, but I am succeeded in taming Kpop obsession, but I still haven't get rid of all of it
don't let Kpop makes you only enjoy life through it, there are many great things in life
try to search for your dreams in life and goals, hidden talent, there are many things about us we don't even know we have it
life is full of surprises and great thing, Kpop are nothing but fake world
may you be happy and overcome your problems, and see you too in heaven :)

Christina D.

Established
could be off topic, but I just watched this video

army are rude to other Kpop band
It's a never ending cycle :(. As long as they keep looking at their oPpArS like gods they'd rather die before they stop being delusional and getting triggered smh. All these "fandom" wars are just to keep the masses busy worrying about shiz that doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of things, defending people who don't give a crap about you or know you exist. That's why dumb vids like this are being made, to create more dRaMa. Can't believe I almost fell into that trap once lmao, it's too laughable. & that's the real ( ˘▽˘)っ♨

Susu.mochi

Established

same with me, when i got into bts i listened to awake by jin. I dont know why i felt so depressed and sad. Its true When you listen to a sad song the sad spirits come to you. Thank the Lord God above im freed from bts. Im so thankful to God most of us on this thread are woke.

Susu.mochi

Established
do you guys know grazy grace. Its so weird how she basicly exposes kpop but in one of here videos im fine theres, alot of symbolism, like a bunch peace signs and a bunch of symbolism like that, and we all know that peace signs are antichrist.
May God protect us, in Jesus name, amen.

JinnieAnne

Established
They have 33 millions of views in only 16 hours. How is this even possible?
Do you guys think that b-t-$ will break another record?

HangingThread

Established
I am not brainwashed though, but I would really love it if I have my parent supporting me to move to South Korea, not for Kpop though, but I love the country, but being brainwashed might not be nice to move there, unless someone is awake
Moving to another country because you're infatuated with kpop (which is fake and tainted) to the point it controls your life is not a good idea. And having a parent supporting that false ideology is harmful to the adolescents during the "growing pains" stage of life. That's what I'm talking about, if you wanna move to South Korea because you enjoy the culture and the people and feel like you'd be happy there then I dont have a problem with that.

hrosies

Rookie
guys, i have a idea to stop a bit kpop.
Does any of you know how to hack a website? Or have a friend/ acquitance who know to do it?
Please help me, i already tried but didn't suceed, computer isn't my strong point :')
I wouldn't hack a website. It's unethical (unless you're job is being an ethical hacker), and you probably could get in legal trouble or something.

Cocomj

Star
Good to hear you're steering clear of anything related to them!

Off-topic but be careful of what movies are being played, many of them have demonic entities attached. By watching or even playing it, it is an invitation for those spirits to enter your house and stay. Especially the 'Lucy' film, it's propaganda for Satan. You should pray for protection against it :) God Bless!
Hi
thank you for your post !

I started to have a panic attack on the first scene that movie was being played so i definetely believe it is true that some movies have evil entities attached to them

That day it happened i kept praying to God (3 mins after my attack diseappeared and i felt intense peace :)),looking for psalms,listened to words of a pastor and prayed for my mom as well

I'm staying clear of all things related to them and to Hellawierd tbh (even from other countries bc you never know )

Have a nice day and God bless you :D