BTS discussion thread

Happyalone

Rookie
I guess there are very much people who are only surfing this forum without an account, and THAT sucks, please don't be lazy join this NOW, if my demons have let me do it, yours can let you too :))))

I have tried to click a google research on the profile picture of mine, and google thought its a "girl" lol, google confused by Kpop boys

Ri12345

Rookie
i see them sporting female clothing, jewelery and even a female purse in the third photo. What is the obsession with expensive brands such as chanel and gucci? Quite tacky. Reminds me of LA trash culture.
I am posting after a long time.Thank you for keeping this thread alive and spreading awareness to so many people.Saw their concept photos here.Why are they wearing women's clothing,jewellery and purses?They look ridiculous. Taehyung appears to have deadened eyes as if all the light has gone out.Draped in ridiculous clothes worth thousands of dollars .I saw some fans wanting him in skirt matching the ridiculous jacket.Who in their right minds would want boys wearing that?Does Taehyung even understand how ridiculous he looks?He appears out of it and dazed.He appeared dazed in Rm's Vlive also where jimin said his breath stinks.Is he on drugs or mind altering substances?There are rumours that bts will go to Met gala sponsored by Gucci and the theme is camp.So the ridiculous gucci women's outfits.How are so many people on Twitter saying they look good when no normal boy will wear that and look attractive. Who wants their own boyfriends to wear that?Armies are crazy.They will accept any thing bighit gives them.They will make bighit extremely rich and buy this shit.

rottielover

Established
Hi guys and I am new to this thread but I have been an army for about 1 year now and I did notice changes. I noticed that whenever I heard their music I felt like I was being controlled or like I was being in some sort of trance. But that wasn't all, ever since I heard BTS I have noticed that I have gotten further from god. Before I used to pray every night to give thanks for giving me life and for being here but now I don't even pray and when I see an image of god I feel disgusted for some reason. I am scared and don't know what to do I feel like being controlled and I can't stop watching them or listening to them. Can someone help me?
when something is keeping you and distracting you from God, it becomes an "idol". Anything that is getting our attention needs to put to a stop literally and that includes refraining from listening to the music and seeing them as not "gods" to be fully dependent on coz they're just flawed human beings like us, I'm not saying it's easy but it does require discipline and your own choice as well to want to stop. I firmly believe if u just simply start praying again, repent and ask for God's help, you will break this cycle.

Shuna

Star
I don't know if it's right or not, but I was curious about the meaning of the grapes in their fotos and I searched on urban dictionary to see if I find something interesting and grapes mean weed, marijuana. I don't know what to say about this.
Interesting, because of Jimin's position, I thought of the Roman orgy.

Last edited:

Lily ben

Rookie
Hello everyone this my first post well I have been a silent reader form the beginning of this thread please never stop posting bcs you are contributing to the awaking of many peopl and please ignore trolles well I want to post somthing I noticed that in the new teaser of Rm those robots looked alot like the creatures in the short film " I pet goat" if you don't know this film please watch it wait I try to post pics those creatures in the short film appeared with the antichriste I think they are the symbol of gog and magog or you can call them demons that probably will come in the end of times

Attachments

Shuna

Star
View attachment 20509

this is rm's necklace, lately i have seen him wearing a lot of eerie necklaces and they have some sort of crystal or jewel attached to them, and it has been discussed in this thread that crystals has so many meanings to the occult and witchcraft, so maybe he uses necklaces for some weird ritual or something, i dont know, his necklaces are eerie.
In doing my article on jewelry, I'm stumbling upon this gemstone site which is very interesting. I am directly on the page of the Black Onyx: https://crystalbenefits.com/healing-properties-meaning-of-black-onyx-gemstone

Deadlylady

Established
Hello everyone this my first post well I have been a silent reader form the beginning of this thread please never stop posting bcs you are contributing to the awaking of many peopl and please ignore trolles well I want to post somthing I noticed that in the new teaser of Rm those robots looked alot like the creatures in the short film " I pet goat" if you don't know this film please watch it wait I try to post pics those creatures in the short film appeared with the antichriste I think they are the symbol of gog and magog or you can call them demons that probably will come in the end of times
Gog and Magog will come out at the very end of times. They are not a cultured or have a high intellect to be organized like those men in the photos. They are great in number, I think they will look like the orcs in "lord of the rings". Can't be controlled have no sense of pity and dangerous that's why they were locked up in the first place.

I feel like the people in those pictures represent the "army". They will all do as he or them please. And "they" in return as desired can make them crumble away.

Deadlylady

Established
Grapes were greatly used during ancient Greece. On tombstone, sarcophagus decorations, indoor and outdoor decorations, coins. It was a commonly used symbol.

Dionysus:
Originally a god of the fertility of nature, associated with wild and ecstatic religious rites, in later traditions he is a god of wine who loosens inhibitions and inspires creativity in music and poetry.

Dionysus rites were generally held at night. Women would wear leather clothes, wreaths woven from ivy, they would drink wine, and they would dance wildly around Dionysus' statue. Sometimes they breastfeed wolf cubs or fawns, sometimes they would hunt animals cut them up and eat the raw meat. From time to time, the women who got into a trance would smash a man or a child into pieces during the ritual. People who drank wine and danced wildly, enthusiastically felt they were as strong as the gods. Religious enthusiasm most of the time was even higher with sexual enthusiasm. The night went on in a frenzy and the attendees loosed self-control.

https://steemit.com/tr/@feryuse/mitoloji-dizisi-6-sarap-ve-eglence-tanrisi-dionysos-the-god-of-wine-and-entertaintment

The word "Orgies" (orgia, same radical as ergon, the work of art, is a plural word) designates all the actions played out during the Dionysian ceremonies. Dionysian ceremonies are based on the concept of 'outside the body' (the freedom of the initiate from the restraints of earthly matters to unite with the god through ecstasy) under the spell (katekhesthai) of music and dance, in the trance which seizes the maenads of the cortège as well as the women of Thebes on the Cithaeron of Delphes on the Parnassus (see Antigone's 4th stasimon). This trek in the mountains is called oreibasia (from oros, mountain and basis, the act of walking).

http://www.cndp.fr/archive-musagora/dionysos/dionysosen/attributs.htm

1554328919402.png

1554329483626.png

Because his stepmother Hera was tormenting him. His father Zeus turned him into a goat and his hair is usually shown as grapevine. Dionysus can also turn into a snake. "Anthesteria" (festival of the dead) was one of the four Athenian festivals in honor of Dionysus.

Deadlylady

Established
Thanks for your help and I have noticed weird things going on with them way too much. One of my friends once went into the same trance and she said that she felt like she was going to pass out and it was while she was listening to their music. She had been listening to Twice before and she was normal but once one BTS song played she went into that state. But she doesn't listen to me and I want her stop because it's bad for her.
I just watched this video explaning how the music industry use music to effect our brains.
Start watching the video from 3:10.

I noticed that as will, and how it looks similar to I pet goat, I think these are the New World Order army? could be gog and magog, there are many references of these in the music industries like this old one
sixth14_thumb1.jpg

This is just sad how music is controlling us and we don't even know it or at least some do. Ever since I listened to BTS, everyday I had to listen to their songs because for some reason I was craving it. I even thought that we knew each other and that we had this special connection but boy was I stupid. What the video said was right because most songs only talk about sexual things or their dances are sexual. For example in Everglow "Bon Bon chocolat" they go down and open their legs and bounce back up and then they touch their sides like dude these girls are only teens they shouldn't be doing that but they do. Im not suprised with the music industry trying to control us or to make us exposed at these things at a young age I just wodner why we let this happen to us and why does no one speak up.
Kpop are very dangerous for young people, I was exposed to it when I was 23, thanks God it wasn't when I was younger than that, because its influence was horrible on me, and I become so not interested in praying, and keeping up with my religion, it was dangerous and I wasn't a teen at that time, now I am much older, and it doesn't do that anymore to me because I am much mature, but I can't imagine for teenager getting exposed to it, its really bad

Allegra

Veteran
What do u guys think of V? I feel like he's like the most loyal puppet or the most programmed -_-
he's done a lot of one-eyed more than other members. I don't see members like j1n, j0ngk00k and j1m1n do it that often.

JinnieAnne

Established
Interesting,
because of Jimin's position, I thought of the Roman orgy.
Yes, it could mean this too. Grapes have a lot of meanings, positive and negative. But I wanted to see if there are other meanings, more actual, from todays society, besides the well known ones. This is why I searched in the urban dictionary. But maybe it's not the correct meaning.
And also, I searched the meaning of strawberries, because they also have strawberries in their photos and the meaning is pretty interesting too. These are the meanings.
Screenshot_20190404-121456.jpg
Again, I don't know if it's correct or nor, I was just curious to see if I find something interesting about this.

wow

Veteran
What do u guys think of V? I feel like he's like the most loyal puppet or the most programmed -_-
he's done a lot of one-eyed more than other members. I don't see members like j1n, j0ngk00k and j1m1n do it that often.
he is so confusing tbh, he looks like he feels remorse and guilt but at the same time he also doesnt look like he cares at all and keeps doing his own occult thing smh.

wow

Veteran
Magical-Herbs-Grapes-Elune-Blue.jpg

Grapes are associated with fertility and garden magic. They also have the property of strengthening mental powers and can be used for money spells. Place them on your altar to draw wealth, or consume them before performing a money spell.

Lily ben

Rookie
Hi i just want to post something out of topic bcs well am shocked i just saw in France 24 channel an imam who marries or want to marry homsexuals and he saying that god did nor forbide it he just forbids the violent sex omg we are really living in the end of times god save us this is isane it is cristal clear that god forbids homosexuality am not saying we should kill them or attack them no but when somthing is wrong is wrong sorry for this unrelated post but I needed it to take it out of my chest god bless you have nice day