BTS discussion thread

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Sometimes I don't understand why artists/musicians/groups that participates WITHIN the emotional/psychological/mental/physical abusive SYSTEM of the music industry/corporation believe they can "self-reflect" they're way out to "freedom"--whatever they define it, perhaps in a form of dissociation, who knows. In matter of fact, reading the "Persona" lyrics, it looks like he was ruminating.

"...We are a proud species that is able to reflect upon ourselves. Self-reflection is the process through which we focus on our feelings, thoughts, and experiences in order to gain insight, to learn from our mistakes and develop a better self. If however self-reflection is triggered at the point of distress, there is a high likelihood of engagement with an unproductive self-focus whereas stimuli (internal, bodily symptoms and external, events) are appraised as strongly related to own person. Rumination appears to have a unique relationship with depression, but self-focus is also a major component in anxiety related problems..."

https://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/counsellor-articles/when-self-reflection-is-counter-productive

Namjoon (the human, apart from his "persona" RM), no matter how psychologically analytical he THINK he is, he is still choosing to disregard what surrounds him externally (i.e. BigHit, CJ Entertainment) that is stimulating his depression and suicidal ideations. If he really wants to know who he is, then he should leave the entertainment business but money matters of course.

And what I quotes, I looked closely, "We are a PROUD species..." I'm not religious, in matter in fact with what is really all going on in this world, I wouldn't be surprise eventually giving my life to Jesus (I'm, agnostic) because of all the distrust humans project, all the lies, it's disgusting, but back to my point, humans are TOO PROUD to give themselves away to God for real answers, like Namjoon, who deemed himself as an atheist, and like Jung, they hate God and thinks they can SELF-reflect, or engage with these split personalities to understand who they are (I use to think I can do it too, when I was younger, but it's like going on circles), sometimes it's best to just rid of them, cause these split personalities are not of God, but fragments of abuse created by others, even self, the ego. Stop entertaining them. They are empty, useless. But I guess when you are an artists making money from abuse, it doesn't matter.

And...what is the freaking point for this whole album again? ARMY are spending HOURS decoding a person they don't really know.
Very well said

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I wanna talk about something. Im not sure if its important tho.
There is an account on twitter that most of you know about. Its a bts theorist account
View attachment 20383
A lot of members thought that this account might be used by an insider/insiders based on the strange informations they post.
The first owner was a girl who's name was Hana (i dont know if you remember an old post i made about her, back then she was still alive), the account stopped being used and after a while she made a personal account on twitter and tagged herself to let people know about it and thats when i followed her. Something about her username caught my attention, it was "Hana Jung" same last name with J-hope. After a while she changed it, there was no "Jung" in her whole account. I sent her a message asking her if she was family relatives with Hoseok and she replied with "I can't share that at the moment. I might in the future." which never happened because guess what... at the beggining of January 2019 she passed away and the other owner of the theorist account confirmed it.
View attachment 20385
Hana said that she was struggling with a disease.
I dont know if this is true, we're on the internet, we cant be sure of anything.
But if she was honest , then what if she really was relatives with Jhope?What if her death was a sacrifice for the group? She also mentioned that the theorist account was given to her by someone else like she was forced to do it and never said who this person was.

Ps1. Im confused about this topic, as i've already said we are on the internet and there are a lot of fake people, fake news etc.

Ps2. I sent her my condolences, just in case.

You can see the conv here:
View attachment 20384
I asked this account if bts will disband. They replyed me with a block after some months. They might be insiders; useless people payed to entertain bts fans and make sure they don't get bored

These are, to me, the most significant screenshots that I think we need to take special note of (there are so many of him doing hand signs and one-eye, but these ones I think are especially significant).
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 1.37.19 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2019-03-27 at 1.41.59 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2019-03-27 at 1.43.48 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2019-03-27 at 1.47.33 PM.jpg if anyone knows the meaning behind the two patches on his jacket (they both say "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain -a reference to Wizard of Oz -programming most likely, but where does that emblem and flag come from?) or what the book is on the desk, please post it
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 2.13.50 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 2.12.53 PM.jpg
Does he think he "pretends" to be evil? So he acknowledges the fact that the things he does are seen as evil? Is he really "pretending?" Why is he "pretending?"Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 2.13.23 PM.jpg
classic KabbalahScreen Shot 2019-03-27 at 2.10.37 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2019-03-27 at 2.09.13 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2019-03-27 at 2.08.57 PM.jpg

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/bts-map-soul-persona-trailer-references/
Quote from the above article:
"Carl Jung labeled the parts of the unconscious mind as the anima/animus, shadow, self, and ego, which are layered behind the conscious mind’s persona. The shadow is a person’s inner 'dark side'."
The following picture is a screenshot I made but didn't think was significant until I read this article. Notice how his left hand is just flailing about, it looks like it's open and does not look like it's making a horns sign. Now, look at his shadow. Here you see his left hand making a horns sign.
Seeing as how this whole comeback revolves around Carl Jung, and they were particular enough with details to include a paint can with RM's birth year on it, it's extremely likely that this hand symbol was done purposely either by RM himself or by the editors. There is no possible way this was accidental. This shadow, this horns symbol, shows RM's "dark side" as being Satanic.
End of story.
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 2.03.21 PM.jpg

cadiz

Star
BTS interview with some US magazine:
pay attention to this pic: RM in the middle doing the shhhh sign and one eye

Next picture: Jhope does the horn sign with his hand

And in case that wasnt enough...... here BTS decide to cover each other's eyes because "aesthetic"

Thats about it....I think this is my last contribution to the thread. If I keep talking about BTS I keep repeating myself
Goodbye Friends:

Truthteller

Veteran
BTS interview with some US magazine:
pay attention to this pic: RM in the middle doing the shhhh sign and one eye

Next picture: Jhope does the horn sign with his hand

And in case that wasnt enough...... here BTS decide to cover each other's eyes because "aesthetic"

Thats about it....I think this is my last contribution to the thread. If I keep talking about BTS I keep repeating myself
Goodbye Friends:

The one eyed gesture is too obvious and constantly repeated. The symbolism is very clear. They are showing their allegiance to their masters. LOL

deniiiiXD

Veteran
That nigga falling out there is pretty funny.
FB5A56BF-2C06-4D44-88A5-CB0C7C85E303.jpeg
And btw thank you @with.hardship.comes.ease for posting those ss bc I really was curious ab the MV even tho I just didn't want to click it. He does so so
So many horns signs like he is drunk with this cult.
Anyway those niggas now are just some Ariana Grande for me. Even their fandom isn't to pity anymore. People there deserve such kind of exposing for accepting such twisted messages and symbolism in their MVs.

Shuna

Star
RAP Monster was the only one to make the sign of silence at the end of Idol.

Caught in my "Dictionary of Symbols", an excerpt from the defnition of the secret:
Secrecy is a privilege of power as a sign of participation in power. He is also linked to the idea of treasure and he has his guardians.

HangingThread

Established
This groups is something else. I can't even look at them anymore without getting creepy vibes. Each comeback gets worse and worse. I feel bad for my cousin, she's only 13 and she's brainwashed so bad. Her mom supports it, and I hate it. Even encourages her to move to South Korea just for kpop!

This groups is something else. I can't even look at them anymore without getting creepy vibes. Each comeback gets worse and worse. I feel bad for my cousin, she's only 13 and she's brainwashed so bad. Her mom supports it, and I hate it. Even encourages her to move to South Korea just for kpop!
I am not brainwashed though, but I would really love it if I have my parent supporting me to move to South Korea, not for Kpop though, but I love the country, but being brainwashed might not be nice to move there, unless someone is awake