BTS discussion thread

Sali

@Idklol1234 .........xxy is a genetic condition.......klinefelter's syndrome where a person has both feminine and masculine features due to presence of an extra x chromosome besides the y chromosome............such a child is called intersex..........
in occult,having both feminine and masculine features is revered (those with prominent features of both kinds were appointed as priests)and symbolised by their god baphomet
View attachment 20363
So,if it really is an xxy shirt then,it is in line with their agenda.

It is a new world............and definitely not trying to hurt anyone's sentiments.........only posting what I came across........interesting and makes one wonder.
oh yes, and this of course. In fact, I believe that genetic disorders inborn are things that be put into our bodies by vaccinations, vaccines, drugs, foods, substances that are sprayed in the air, etc. As a one suffering from genetic condition myself, plus my brothers and sisters, I got the chance to access a lot of information about what's going on in the medical field and pharmacology from behind doors, I know about why some conditions that serving certain agendas are increased producing the perfect victims to be inserted in lines prepared to them to serve the purposes that set to them without them being aware of what they are really doing. Also being a victim of abuse in childhood and growing up in nonstop traumatic positions put your conscious in a state of absence where it becomes easy to manipulate you by others even being recruited to serve certain Ideologies without your knowledge.

cadiz

Star
Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
He actually came to our university among other universities in Canada. All I remember is that a bunch of ppl were protesting bc he spoke against the bill that fines you if you use the wrong pronouns for a trans person (forgot what it's called exactly). He's prob controlled opposition too or highly deceived if he's into the Jung stuff.
He really comes across as being on the autism spectrum. A very high functioning and intelligent one, but still lacks normal emotional communication. But I do agree with his stance on the preferred gender pronoun insanity. As of now there are over 30 official gender pronouns and identities. I mean even id you are trans and prefer he/she no one is going to call you the opposite anyways. Now what would happen if I identified as an alien and preferred to be called Her Majesty the Alien? I’d be sent to an asylum.

Christina D.

Established

yes its about alters....we see this with all celebrities
Beyonce= Sasha Fierce one example

in this Soompi article you can find good explanations of the video and all the symbols

Read here: https://www.soompi.com/article/1313360wpp/army-spots-references-to-btss-past-and-future-in-new-persona-trailer
I somehow forgot the importance of the MKUltra names. THIS is why sooo many artists pick stage names, to serve as their alter-egos (dissociative identity disorder). The whole KN or RM thing is just to separate whatever they do behind scenes as celebs from their 'real' self. Many 'fans' are educated in basic psychology and still can't see this is abnormal. Normal people don't talk about themselves in this way.

Deadlylady

Established
Room in this song I feel like he is talking about his issue of having to show a "persona" to people. He can't be himself in front of people. Like in most countries in the world gays cannot really live their life in the open. South Korea have good values. An idol cannot "come out of the closet" and go on with his life without seeing a drastic change in his career or life. I wonder what this sign means? I have seen him doing it before, but it was a sign that showed shyness. This is different.

1553723115248.png

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Room in this song I feel like he is talking about his issue of having to show a "persona" to people. He can't be himself in front of people. Like in most countries in the world gays cannot really live their life in the open. South Korea is a developed country, but still they have good values. An idol cannot "come out of the closet" and go on with his life without seeing a drastic change in his career or life. I wonder what this sign means? I have seen him doing it before, but it was a sign that showed shyness. This is different.

View attachment 20372
Except that it is the sign of W, I do not remember more unfortunately the meaning…

It would be a sign of Rapper (Site in French): https://www.francetvinfo.fr/culture/musique/comment-le-geste-du-rappeur-jul-estdevenu-le-signe-d-aujourd-hui-et-de-deux-mains_1948149.html

Not to be confused with this sign (Site in French): https://www.lavenir.net/cnt/dmf20170323_00978571/pourquoi-les-stars-posent-en-faisant-le-signe-w

And since he puts it in front of his mouth, must also define the laws of silence, even if one can also think that putting his hands thus in front of the mouth, means that his rap reveals some of what he can not say.

Bonus: In Sign Language Watch 9:
1553725322111.png

Last edited:

Susu.mochi

Established
Look, I understand what you're trying to say here. I really do, because some of your opinions are right. And I really apreciate that you took your time to write your opinions here.
You are right when you say that women haven't been respected all this time and they were treated like trash.
But it's not actually because of religion( I am talking about Christianity now, because I am Orthodox Christian, and believe me, I love my faith, because I understand it), but because of the fact that people were not able to understand their own value, and the value of all people in this world and because of a wrong interpretation of the Bible. But, believe me, God never wanted people to be that stupid and make one another suffer. I am a woman and I love it, but it hurts my eyes to see men who are becoming more and more feminine when it comes to fashion and now even choreographes. I am not trying to be mean to those men, but it's just... Ughhh...
Like, look at this performance for example.
My eyes....
Comparing to this, bts are the most manly men alive.
When we are talking about men who are becoming too feminine, we don't say that being a woman is shameful or humiliating, we are just saying that because it's not normal. Men and women are different( biologically, emotionally) and when they are changing their natural roles, the world is turning upside down. And of course, men shouldn't be some wild animals with no emotions, because I discovered that they actually have emotions, and they have a soul and we shouldn't ignore them. But some feminists forget this and they hate men, like they are some perfect saints and men only are guilty of everything and it's not like this.
But yes, you are right, men have done a lot of bad things, but it doesn't mean that they have to be transformed into women with muscles, because they would lose themselves. The same is with women who are becoming more and more masculine. Normality isn't just an abstract concept, it is a reality.
Maybe some things discussed here are a bit exagerrated, but some things here are authentic and very very useful.
You know why men are higher than woman, its not because woman are not respected its because, God created men first, then he created eve. Eve was created from Adams rib, so man is in charge of woman. Eve was also the first one to sin, so ya. Men are hard working and are the head of the house. Where does it say in the Bible when a woman had control over her husband. The wife has to submit to her husband and love her husband, for he is the head of the house. Men are men there is not much of a problem with toxic masculinity, people in the Bible where strong and manly, and woman loved them. All men have feelings no matter how muscular or serious they are, they need love. So stop listening to this trash as world and read the Holy Bible

Susu.mochi

Established
Just wanted to say bye to you guys all, I really hope that you guys realize that there is nothing new under the sun. God knows what bts are doing and he knows their future, so whe already exposed bts and found out some stuff about them to know for sure they are bad. So now we need to stop, and let God take control. There is no point in digging in the dirt, and digging deeper when your just gonna find Dirt!!! Let God take control, and lets do our part in praying and doing the Lords will. Even if we found out something else about them, its obviously not suprising, because we already know their satanic and trash like that. So you guys stop. Jesus has things in control not us. The things we try to control will only take control of us instead. So lets put it in God's hands and he will take care of it. We can be going to church and singing for Jesus and preaching the Word of God and praying for others, but we then realize we can't really do that because where spending too much time on Bts. When you think about it where actually making Bts our idols by spending all out time on them, when we should be using our time to do the Fathers will, in Jesus name. Please stop if you just let God take control you will see a difference. God bless you all in Jesus name amen.

MizukiTanashi

You know why men are higher than woman, its not because woman are not respected its because, God created men first, then he created eve. Eve was created from Adams rib, so man is in charge of woman. Eve was also the first one to sin, so ya. Men are hard working and are the head of the house. Where does it say in the Bible when a woman had control over her husband. The wife has to submit to her husband and love her husband, for he is the head of the house. Men are men there is not much of a problem with toxic masculinity, people in the Bible where strong and manly, and woman loved them. All men have feelings no matter how muscular or serious they are, they need love. So stop listening to this trash as world and read the Holy Bible
For what the hell God created women who are "worse" than men. People are some toys where one is better than the other? I'm men and I never would think like that, its just pure sexcism. I surely would not become a Christian after reading your posts, so just stop. Maybe God is evil, haha who know :D. After checking all pages of this thread i became atheist so xD I've been reading this forum since the beginning, and I'm still army haha, i think it started in "dna" era or something around, so it's great. Sometimes i just think about bad and good sides of these boys, there is no pure good or bad people, everything have coexistence like yin yang, of course that doesn’t mean actions don't have consequences, you must receive the right punishment for your actions and be responsible, for ex. Seungri, he did something bad, (no one is itself bad, rather your part/action is) and I will not support someone who did wrong and hurt others, he must receive a proper punishment but I'm not gonna say he is not human and can't change, don't fight fire with fire.
Also this thread is not about religion and sexuality, you guys going offtopic - _ -
Finally I'm posting! But this is my second (third? Idk) and last post there, so im leaving, too much toxicity for me, I will miss all of this nice and not so nice theories, i love conspiracy etc., but when i read this forum i always have headache xD
Thank
Also sorry for my english ~ xD
Free Will: "Blood collection is voluntary, who does not give blood will not get food"

Last edited:

Dove28

Rookie
Sometimes I don't understand why artists/musicians/groups that participates WITHIN the emotional/psychological/mental/physical abusive SYSTEM of the music industry/corporation believe they can "self-reflect" they're way out to "freedom"--whatever they define it, perhaps in a form of dissociation, who knows. In matter of fact, reading the "Persona" lyrics, it looks like he was ruminating.

"...We are a proud species that is able to reflect upon ourselves. Self-reflection is the process through which we focus on our feelings, thoughts, and experiences in order to gain insight, to learn from our mistakes and develop a better self. If however self-reflection is triggered at the point of distress, there is a high likelihood of engagement with an unproductive self-focus whereas stimuli (internal, bodily symptoms and external, events) are appraised as strongly related to own person. Rumination appears to have a unique relationship with depression, but self-focus is also a major component in anxiety related problems..."

https://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/counsellor-articles/when-self-reflection-is-counter-productive

Namjoon (the human, apart from his "persona" RM), no matter how psychologically analytical he THINK he is, he is still choosing to disregard what surrounds him externally (i.e. BigHit, CJ Entertainment) that is stimulating his depression and suicidal ideations. If he really wants to know who he is, then he should leave the entertainment business but money matters of course.

And what I quotes, I looked closely, "We are a PROUD species..." I'm not religious, in matter in fact with what is really all going on in this world, I wouldn't be surprise eventually giving my life to Jesus (I'm, agnostic) because of all the distrust humans project, all the lies, it's disgusting, but back to my point, humans are TOO PROUD to give themselves away to God for real answers, like Namjoon, who deemed himself as an atheist, and like Jung, they hate God and thinks they can SELF-reflect, or engage with these split personalities to understand who they are (I use to think I can do it too, when I was younger, but it's like going on circles), sometimes it's best to just rid of them, cause these split personalities are not of God, but fragments of abuse created by others, even self, the ego. Stop entertaining them. They are empty, useless. But I guess when you are an artists making money from abuse, it doesn't matter.

And...what is the freaking point for this whole album again? ARMY are spending HOURS decoding a person they don't really know.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
I wanna talk about something. Im not sure if its important tho.
There is an account on twitter that most of you know about. Its a bts theorist account
View attachment 20383
A lot of members thought that this account might be used by an insider/insiders based on the strange informations they post.
The first owner was a girl who's name was Hana (i dont know if you remember an old post i made about her, back then she was still alive), the account stopped being used and after a while she made a personal account on twitter and tagged herself to let people know about it and thats when i followed her. Something about her username caught my attention, it was "Hana Jung" same last name with J-hope. After a while she changed it, there was no "Jung" in her whole account. I sent her a message asking her if she was family relatives with Hoseok and she replied with "I can't share that at the moment. I might in the future." which never happened because guess what... at the beggining of January 2019 she passed away and the other owner of the theorist account confirmed it.
View attachment 20385
Hana said that she was struggling with a disease.
I dont know if this is true, we're on the internet, we cant be sure of anything.
But if she was honest , then what if she really was relatives with Jhope?What if her death was a sacrifice for the group? She also mentioned that the theorist account was given to her by someone else like she was forced to do it and never said who this person was.

Ps1. Im confused about this topic, as i've already said we are on the internet and there are a lot of fake people, fake news etc.

Ps2. I sent her my condolences, just in case.

You can see the conv here:
View attachment 20384
well, hoseok and his family isnt the only one with the surname jung, and try to look in her profile and see if she looks like hoseok or his sister or not, from what i know, hope only has 1 older sis, but she can be his relative, so im not sure, but her death is suspicious but of course, we dont know if its true, if it is, may she rest in peace.