BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
Wow.....just wow..........for a while,been literally saying that this is what the company is planning to do(planning to sell shares) and they go and do just that.............guess I called it:)
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-891#post-186255

However,
There are already reports denying this sale
https://www.soompi.com/article/1312735wpp/big-hit-entertainment-denies-reports-of-bang-shi-hyuk-selling-his-shares
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/03/big-hit-entertainment-denies-bang-si-hyuk-sold-his-equity-in-the-company-for-57-million

But..........they didn't make a definitive denial of the deal........they simply said that the details can't be specified and those in the comments are guessing that maybe he did sell the shares after all,but is planning to keep it a secret for now.
So,it looks like they really are going public and all the media play we've been seeing over the past few weeks including the scandals(however unrelated they seem...... https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-923#post-192061) is to drum up the goodwill of the company so as to inflate the price of the stocks before an ipo.......Wonder why that one reporter spoke of bankruptcy......since,he mentioned that,there is only good news about the company.
Also, @cadiz under the twitter post you mentioned,fan(atic)s are contemplating to buy the stocks themselves so that they can own the company and the groups......yes,a different level of dedication or desire to literally possess them........they know that who owns the company owns the groups so,planning to do just that..........but the company is not foolish to give up on their golden goose that easily.

Right now,the boss owns 50.88% of the shares while his cousin owns around 30%.....it's funny how they have around 20% unaccounted shares which I believe are held by the bt3 and other staff of the company..........that is one of the tricks of a startup company or a company that starts small.......it offers stocks to its employees(as an incentive) so that everyone works to increase it's value which will in turn reap them profits........facebook did it as well in the beginning.
As for the supposed sale of shares.......there are many likely scenarios.
it could be more likely that bt3 members itself bought the shares (it may even be a part of their new contract)of around 8%(which still makes the boss,the biggest share holder with 42%).......they've each been making around 10 million a year over the past few years and with their families chipping in,it could be possible for them to buy the shares(value around 50 million)...........
with their supposed biggest comeback around the corner...............the company's plans to go public while recruiting more groups(auditions were already announced)...........and their impending enlistment...........all these reasons could make this a ripe opportunity for them to make a lot of money if they invest in the company now.
Or .....Jyp really bought the shares as part of the rumoured merger between the two companies but they don't want to make it public just yet due to the recent report of the four companies' sales and profits over the last financial year........and any reports of the mergers now will sound like attempts to break the fair competition rules of the companies and unnecessarily draw attention to the deal.
Or.....some western companies or someone influential in the government bought the shares as part of their promotion deal for the comeback and have to keep it secret due to confidentiality clause..........bigheat would milk publicity from anything so the reports came of the sale......but when the purchasing company/entity reminded the confidentiality clause,they had to retract the report.......however,bigheat being bigheat,they didn't overtly deny it thus keeping it open for speculation.
Or .....there really was no deal and they are simply trying to make buzz to guage the investor's interest in the company and decide whether to go public or wait.

On a side note.........whenever there are reports about the company making deals,there are a lot of comments that it could be jinnie......people are joking that he should take over the company,for some reason..........with that old news of him buying an apartment in the same building as the company's dormitories for trainees and people speculating that he might be the one in most contact with the company that way........and he was the one wearing the hooved shoes in some photoshoots and the one who gave tea wings in bs&t in satanist's backwards version...........
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-871#post-178498
so,it makes one wonder.
yep, and i believe he is in debt with the company, so your theory could be right

Dove28

Rookie
Yes, this next comeback is inspired by Murray Stein's book Jung’s Map of the Soul: An Introduction. A Jungian Analyst name Laura London spoke on this and BTS.

Q: If we are identifying with only one of the masks we wear then would you say that we are not in touch with the Self, that we abandoned it?

A: It's possible, yeah, it's possible. Optimal is that you can play the role consciously, more or less consciously, without losing yourself in it and without identifying with it.

And I was quite impressed by Kim Namjoon, RM as he is called, I guess he is the leader of the BTS group, when he spoke at the United Nations, Generation Unlimited speech. The speech he made I watched couple of times on YouTube. And what impressed me about that was that he kept the distinction carefully between who he was as a boy growing up in a small village outside of Seoul, Korea and who he is publicly and famously now - a star and the firmament of the entertainment world. And if he were to identify with that role totally he would lose contact with himself, with the boy he was, with the human being that he is. He would be un-grounded.

And when that happens then you are out of contact with the Self and you are terribly vulnerable to what other people think and say about you. Because once you enter into the public domain everything depends on their admiration, their approval, their lifting you up to the pedestal. And when they stop you would have nothing, you would be empty. And then you would have to go on a quest for the Self and find your link again to the core of yourself. But that core of yourself usually is best discovered through going back and tracing your history and looking into your childhood and your heritage and your family. And then even beyond that to a kind of archetypal or transcendent sense of Self that underlies everything.

Q: Just to give briefly a little bit of background on BTS: there are seven members of the band, they are all men. Not going to call them boys because they range in age from 21 to 26. And the gentleman you were just referring to, RM, he is the translator of the group, I believe he is the only one who speaks English, he is 24 years old, he is so articulate, gave such an eloquent speech..

A: Very moving speech, very, very touching.

Q: Yes, it was. And it was in September of last year. And just a couple more things. They were the most retweeted celebrities in the world in 2017-2018. And in October they were featured on the cover of Time magazine, their international edition, as the next generation leaders. So it has been just a whirlwind for both you, Dr. Stein and myself on twitter this past week of all the attention that our tweets have been getting by the BTS ARMY which is what their fan-base is known as.

A: Well, there were some questions that came in from the fanbase that I would like to address if you could read them off to me, Laura.

Q: Yes, so the first question I have here from twitter, this is from Kookie Crumbles, she asks: I would love an open ended question to Dr. Stein about how he first became aware of BTS's interest in and focus on his and Jung's work and what he would most want to convey to people meeting Jung and the concept of Persona for the first time.

A: Well, let me start with how I met BTS. At my age I'm quite out of touch with that Post-Millennial or Millennial generation although I have grandchildren in that age group. So I haven't heard anything about BTS. I live in Switzerland, sort of out of the way when it comes to popular culture here. And I'm very involved in Jungian world and I don't know how many Jungian analysts worldwide know about BTS although I have asked some of my colleagues and a few of them have acknowledged that they have patients who are fans of BTS (lol). But it came to my attention from a Japanese student at the school in Zürich who asked me: did you know that your book is being recommended on the web-site of the BTS group? And I asked him who that was and he told me: they are very well-known in Japan, they have a huge following there. So I googled it, looked at it and sure enough, my book, Jung’s Map of the Soul, was listed along with Demian by Hermann Hesse and The Art of Loving by Erich Fromm. And I felt in very good company! My goodness how did I get there? And then I have discovered later that they have taken quite an interest in Jung's work, that Jung's name is mentioned occasionally in some of their songs. And then suddenly I was told, I guess a week or so ago, that their new album is titled Map of the Soul: Persona. And of course that floored me! And I then was contacted by ARMY, the fan-group, who discuss the meaning of their lyrics and so on, I have become more familiar with them. And I must say I'm thrilled that they have taken an interest in Jung and in my book.
She finishes here:
That Jung's message and Jung's vision is being transmitted to people who otherwise would never hear about him or pay any attention to what he has to offer. Because I think what Jung has to offer in this century is a vision of wholeness and a vision of integrity and human rights that would be so valuable for people all over the world to come into contact with and to study and to integrate into their daily life. Jung's message is a very hopeful one. That our unconscious is a spark of light, it is creative, it has much to offer to us if we pay attention to it, it gives us inner guidance. And really his emphasis on the sacredness of the individual and the importance of the individual to take responsibility for his or her own life and to take responsibility for the planet and for the world. I think that's the message that we really need today and that's what I hope would come across - that we need to be strong individuals, we need to be able to name ourselves and find ourselves and to take responsibility for the world around us.

Psychology; it's theories and concepts are always modifying, so for her to conclude that the unconscious is "a spark of light" is ignorant and flat out dangerous. The majority of the ARMY fandom don't even have access to proper mental health treatment, let alone qualified therapists who can perhaps help them navigate their problems so why promote this mystical methodology? The unconscious can hold VERY dark things too, that sometimes is best to be left alone if you don't have proper guidance from a professional.

She isn't really honest with herself, the majority of ARMY don't want to understand themselves APART from BTS.

I like psychology but understand that it has it flaws. A lot of people like her romanticize Carl Jung. He was misogynist, he had sex with clients, he suffered from schizophrenia, he deeply criticized Christian theologians, he was apart of a cult and practiced occult magic.

Laura London practices Transcendental Mediation, Kundalini Yoga, astrology, Tibetan Buddhism. I can't take her seriously honestly, especially on her views on RM. Did she bother to read the lyrics from his mono mix-tape? He's still disturbed by his own celebrity. He hates it. He is lost in it, he's fragmented like the rest of the members.

Last edited:

Dove28

Rookie
The mysterious Jung: his cult, the lies he told, and the occult
https://www.hgi.org.uk/resources/delve-our-extensive-library/interviews/mysterious-jung-his-cult-lies-he-told-and-occult

• "....It began with a deification experience in late 1913 while he was inducing visionary states in himself what he was later to interpret as an initiation into an ancient Hellenistic mystery cult. Mithras..."
  • "....So, getting back to the cult issue, you have a charismatic leader who claims to be in contact with a transcendence reality and, by being in contact with him, you can also, potentially, be in contact with that transcendent reality. Moreover, you can only do it through Jung's form of analysis, which he re-frames during World War I as a kind of religious initiation..."
  • "....Jung saw psychoanalysis as path of redemption, of revitalization, of rebirth. Indeed, he wrote of psychoanalysis becoming a totaling world-view saying: “great is the power of the psychoanalytic truth, and it will prevail”. For him, psychoanalysis was the new salvation of the world, with Jung as the prophet who understood its religious nature. Religion, he believed, could only be replaced by another religion..."
  • "...He was saying that gods ruled the collective unconscious. I'm simply saying that Jung was using, or rather hiding behind, psychological jargon to reintroduce the Hellenistic cosmos..."
  • "...If you were actually somebody in need (as Edith Rockefeller was, she was on the edge of a breakdown) Jung basically just opened up your head to his crazy ideas and made it fuzzier. His techniques took away people's ability to focus their attention and to separate out thoughts. Their cognitive resources were just shot to hell after a while because all he did was induce visions all the time. His patients were constantly lost in their dreams and visions, looking for mythic symbols, signs of Greek gods and goddesses..."

cadiz

Star
@Dove28 In my opinion this concept is all propaganda by Big Hit and a way to lure more fans, make them believe BTS can help them with mental health problems

RM mixtape is full of self- Hating songs and in BTS comic the characters are suicidal....the fans are being exposed to that kind of negative energy all the time

And about their comeback.....do we really think BTS members read that book or care about it?
Maybe RM did....but the others are just following the concept that Big Hit made for them

Last edited:

truthspeaks

Rookie
I'm surprised any of them are able to walk, they seem to have been touring forever and they're now going on a stadium tour and a come back, with promotion etc.?

On a side note.........whenever there are reports about the company making deals,there are a lot of comments that it could be jinnie......people are joking that he should take over the company,for some reason..........with that old news of him buying an apartment in the same building as the company's dormitories for trainees and people speculating that he might be the one in most contact with the company that way........and he was the one wearing the hooved shoes in some photoshoots and the one who gave tea wings in bs&t in satanist's backwards version...........
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-871#post-178498
so,it makes one wonder.
This is interesting. Particularly since he's the one who comes from a very rich family, right? Often, the members of groups who seem like they don't contribute much are there for a reason. And people never really suspect them because they seem quite harmless, and Jin is often dismissed as useless or silly. But I wouldn't be surprised if he's the main liaison with the company and higher-ups, or a combination of him and RM.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
I'm not knocking your posts at all, however, in this stance, most of these decisions are pure choice. I'm not commenting on Michael being a p***phile, because every person who is a elite member is a p***phile. When I used Michael Jackson as an example, I used him for this reason. Michael started speaking against Sony Records, and had regain rights to his music. That means all of the money that Michael had accumulated over the years for the company went right back to him. That means they were no longer getting his earrings from his music. Michael Jackson turned his own net worth from millions to billions. Sony did not like that decision, he also spoke against Sony Records, and made a mockery out of them. They took Michael Jackson out for that Sole purpose. Michael wanted out completely. However, they killed him.

Same thing with R. Kelly.. He doesn't own any of his music, which is why he is in bankruptcy, and they are trying to take down his legacy with these accusations. Not saying he didn't do any of the things that he is/was accused of, but there is always a reasoning behind the madness.

I call multiple personalities demons. I believe in possession, and being tempted by the cares of this world. (Not going to preach lol). When Taehyung really wants out, you will see scandals happening, and the scandals will pop out of thin air. Like I said, watch Bohemian Rhapsody. When Freddie Mercury Fired his Manager, the manager started telling all of his business. That he slepy with men, had a disease and all. (Which Freddie Mercury did do those things). However, Freddie tried to become a better person, and that's when the scandals started to come out.
Not only MJ but a lot of legendary artists that have produced classics mysteriously died during middle age including Geroge Michael and Prince. All of them had a conflict with Sony. None of them wanted out (to quit the industry) they just wanted the rights to their own music which was relevant after many years and well liked by people of all ages. As opposed to the ironically innocent child like personality that MJ wanted to portray, he was actually pretty shrewd, not only did he buy his own music’s rights but also that of The Beatles and Elvis Presely. No need to say that that together is worth billions. His death alone amassed a couple of billion dollars at least for huge media companies. As I stated MJ was killed. As an artist he is one of a kind, nontheless a very disturbed individual. Not strange considering what kind of an environment he grew up in and got into the industry as a very young child, I think 5 or 6? It is a vicious cycle of abuse. This documentary too is a money making machine, however I do believe the allegations against him to be true, not to say that the victim’s parents were not complict. I think they were, how on earth do you let your 9 yo sleep in the bed of a 35 yo man for nights in a row and not suspect anything? They were all selfish and greedy. That being said, we can speculate that some of the elite are oart of pedohile rings, for eg many politicians, however MJ was out in broad daylight. He was very disturbed.

I generally dont think BTS is on the level of these artists or Queen for similar conclusions to be drawn. I mean BTS is not even on the level of One Direction in terms of sales or popularity and one dude in 1D left without any serious consequences. The aforementioned have music that is still bought and played on radio stations even after 50 years, aka they are classics, there is more at stake.

Last edited:
Checked that jbp guy..........sorry if you find this post a bit negative.........but,trying to present the not much talked about facts of him or those that are conveniently ignored in the mainstream.
This is a photo of him with geoge 0rwell statue........Orwell wrote 1984,a dystopian novel which many believe to be the outline of the NW0.
https://i.redd.it/ij2pb5ggpkj11.jpg

Here is an article that mentions of his misogynist attitude......
https://medium.com/the-future-is-electric/why-jordan-b-peterson-is-a-favorite-of-the-alt-right-21f6339b3ef
he believes that men are order and women are chaos and how order controls the chaos............if you notice,he is talking about chaos theory.........ordo ab chao=order out of chaos..........the motto of freemasonry...........Then,he talks about the necessity to maintain hierarchies in a pyramid for the proper running of the world.
Here is a link to freemas0ns gushing over him and how he is so in line with their agenda......even calling him a brother(a term for members in freemas0nry)
https://www.reddit.com/r/freemasonry/comments/8lo2zj
Here is a link of him explaining the eye of providence and casually explaining that there is nothing to fear when the artists in the entertainment world show one eye.....he further proceeds to say that they are simply transcending the hierarchy of ordinary being to draw out creativity and vision that far exceeds the ordinary............
https://www.wakingtimes.com/2018/01/30/jordan-peterson-explains-true-significance-illuminati-seeing-eye/

from where does he think one draws this,I wonder.

And then,there is this link to his speech where he brushes off any masonic conspiracy to take over the world.........
https://www.henrymakow.com/2018/03/jordan-petersons-disingenuous.html

He looks like one of the 'experts' I mentioned in the previous post who are here to fool the public and normalise the NW0 agenda.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-937#post-194134
Darn.... i really like him. I like hes attitude on drbate and his opinions about the "left". And his book 12 rules for life...its a shame...

Happyalone

Rookie
The mysterious Jung: his cult, the lies he told, and the occult
https://www.hgi.org.uk/resources/delve-our-extensive-library/interviews/mysterious-jung-his-cult-lies-he-told-and-occult

• "....It began with a deification experience in late 1913 while he was inducing visionary states in himself what he was later to interpret as an initiation into an ancient Hellenistic mystery cult. Mithras..."
  • "....So, getting back to the cult issue, you have a charismatic leader who claims to be in contact with a transcendence reality and, by being in contact with him, you can also, potentially, be in contact with that transcendent reality. Moreover, you can only do it through Jung's form of analysis, which he re-frames during World War I as a kind of religious initiation..."
  • "....Jung saw psychoanalysis as path of redemption, of revitalization, of rebirth. Indeed, he wrote of psychoanalysis becoming a totaling world-view saying: “great is the power of the psychoanalytic truth, and it will prevail”. For him, psychoanalysis was the new salvation of the world, with Jung as the prophet who understood its religious nature. Religion, he believed, could only be replaced by another religion..."
  • "...He was saying that gods ruled the collective unconscious. I'm simply saying that Jung was using, or rather hiding behind, psychological jargon to reintroduce the Hellenistic cosmos..."
  • "...If you were actually somebody in need (as Edith Rockefeller was, she was on the edge of a breakdown) Jung basically just opened up your head to his crazy ideas and made it fuzzier. His techniques took away people's ability to focus their attention and to separate out thoughts. Their cognitive resources were just shot to hell after a while because all he did was induce visions all the time. His patients were constantly lost in their dreams and visions, looking for mythic symbols, signs of Greek gods and goddesses..."
thank you for mentioning this topic, to those who haven't read the book this picture can explain it all 2795439-what-are-jungs-4-major-archetypes-5b2186bbfa6bcc0036275fb6.png
jung's theory is that every human psyche or soul has these components : the self, the shadow, the persona, and the animus
the self is our consciousness, what we know and what we observe about our inner and outer world
the persona is how the self want to be perceived by others
the shadow represents emotions after trauma, our damaged parts
the anima is the feminine part of a man's personality
you can tell this next album is going to have a lot of tea for the "theorists" in this forum

cadiz

Star
The Official Korean National Anthem Video Featuring BTS Has ARMY In Their Feelings

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/the-official-korean-national-anthem-video-featuring-bts-has-army-in-their-feelings-16959340

On March 15, Video Mug and Korea Copyright Commission under the Korea Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism announced a new national anthem video, and guess who received a very special cameo? Yup, our fave K-Pop group, BTS.
It might only be a few seconds long, but the fact that they have been included in this video says a lot about how their country feels about the boy band, and the pride they seemingly have to incorporate BTS into their national anthem video.

SOME FANS ARE OVERWHELMED WITH PRIDE FOR BTS:

Here is the video BTS is on 1:07 mark:

As we know.....BTS are being used by the government right now and the media is protecting them... A lot of different interests involved

Last edited:
The Official Korean National Anthem Video Featuring BTS Has ARMY In Their Feelings

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/the-official-korean-national-anthem-video-featuring-bts-has-army-in-their-feelings-16959340

On March 15, Video Mug and Korea Copyright Commission under the Korea Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism announced a new national anthem video, and guess who received a very special cameo? Yup, our fave K-Pop group, BTS.
It might only be a few seconds long, but the fact that they have been included in this video says a lot about how their country feels about the boy band, and the pride they seemingly have to incorporate BTS into their national anthem video.

SOME FANS ARE OVERWHELMED WITH PRIDE FOR BTS:

Here is the video BTS is on 1:07 mark:

As we know.....BTS are being used by the government right now and the media is protecting them... A lot of different interests involved
I like the Korean national anthem, but I really feel bad they are adding BTS to this as national symbol, they are not national symbol, the nation have symbols of things that are positive and represent country, like historical things, heroes, and their achievement, I am sorry, but BTS are nothing but Illuminati created, and their songs are about suicide and negative things, how is this is representing nation? am I the only one feel like this is actually insulting to their own country?...but any way, the politician or elite or whoever is who put these things could careless about their own country, and they are doing it purely because of agenda, and what they want people to focus on to promote their interests, they don't care whats good for the country after all

Deadlylady

Established
I like the Korean national anthem, but I really feel bad they are adding BTS to this as national symbol, they are not national symbol, the nation have symbols of things that are positive and represent country, like historical things, heroes, and their achievement, I am sorry, but BTS are nothing but Illuminati created, and their songs are about suicide and negative things, how is this is representing nation? am I the only one feel like this is actually insulting to their own country?...but any way, the politician or elite or whoever is who put these things could careless about their own country, and they are doing it purely because of agenda, and what they want people to focus on to promote their interests, they don't care whats good for the country after all
They are that country's soft power because of them a lot of people are visiting their country. They care about money that's for sure.

1553679524126.png

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/bts-worth-5b-a-year-to-south-korean-economy

cadiz

Star
@unbelievabletruth they have some very powerful people on their side
a boy band being inlcuded in the national anthem video is funny......cant imagine any other country doing it
About them being excused from the military...I think if they win a Grammy next year they will use that as an excuse to not enlist

in other news:

Last edited:

Sali

What’s xxy?
The few I know about it is that it is a genetic condition found only in males that happens when a boy is born with extra sex, he is basically a male with female features, has sexual difficulties, as a result, the one with this condition may have psychological issues related to sexual identity, maybe trying to go far in his attempt to express his sensuality, or exaggerate to catch sort of sensing of sexual pleasure to compensate the lack of that side in him, wouldn't be surprised if he suffered bullying and harassment as a young person who seems attractive to both genders. He is a man suffering from being a woman in a male-dominated society, shy sensitive and has difficulties in expressing himself because it's hard for him to be himself and be accepted from society and it's hard at the same time to pretend against his true self, in addition to health problems and depression.

cadiz

Star
Dont want to watch the video ..... if you go on twitter you can find all the material without listening to the music and being affected by it
I think it's better to do that if we are going to talk about their videos

These images talk about them going political or he makes a refference to his fans calling him "president"