BTS discussion thread

Nyediaries97

Rookie
When we use the term MK Ultra, cant we just say that they are being abused? Like I don't necessarily think its anything else but that, drugs, and possibly witchcraft. At the concerts, Taehyung doesn't look happy at all. It is obvious. He hides it out of fear, and the good thing about him is that he hasn't detached himself from his guilt yet. Once he does that, then there is no turning back for him. I believe that he and other members of the group are dabbling into things that are just weird. But after watching that twitter update that he posted, it's obvious that he is very vulnerable, and he just doesn't know what to do with himself.

If any of you watch the daytime television show called, the view, Whoopie Goldberg was recently in the hospital, and was near death practically. She survived, but there are many theories going around about this near death experience of hers. Many people, including myself started to think that this was a setup, and that they threatened to take her life. (When I say they I mean the elites.) When a person gets tired of something, they start feeling guilty, and they start talking about all the wrongdoings that they have committed at their peak. Once Whoopie Goldberg started talking about things they may not want her to talk about, she was all of a sudden in the hospital. Same with Robin Williams. His wife stated several times that he wasn't suicidal, yet people make him the poster boy for depression. Again, a setup from the elite. He was no longer doing movies or comedies, so the elite took him out. They are doing the same thing with Michael Jackson, R. Kelly, and other celebrities in Hollywood.

I believe Taehyung could possibly be tired, however, if he isn't strong enough to deal with the consequences, then he will fold, and he will be no different than the rest. I personally don't think he is trying to take his own life, I believe they are threatening him little by little. Which is the reason why he gives us these updates, and V-lives only to accommodate his company. Please, guys if you can, watch Bohemian Rhapsody, with your eyes open. The elite only gets people who are either already confused with themselves, who are in a tight bind and bad situation, or who has little to no morals to begin with. In the movie, it shows you a good depiction of what the idol life is like when you aren't around a good set of people. Taehyung could be heading in the direction of self destruction if he is not careful.

I would rather him not make music at all. Everything in the music industry, Entertainment industry, and politics is all evil. Gospel music is included. There has been theories that Hill song and other gospel artists have compromised their music, and have made it more worldly then what it actually is. (This isn't to start a argument, please do research first before responding.)

Susu.mochi

Established
hey guys !

Im Annie, thatshygirl. This is my second account now. Before you start spamming this account too, please hear me out and then judge.

Whatever happened in the past in my first account, I want you to forget.
I never left this thread after whatever went on. I have been here daily and have seen the direction his thread is taking and for fucks sake, the boys sexuality is none of yall business ! Focus on the damn topic and stop chirping about the ships. Like yall didnt enjoy the fanservice back when you were a fan...

Anyways, I have also noticed that many pages are getting lost and many of the older members are gone. And I couldn't stay still, cause it's sad.

I have received many information over the industry these days and I just wanted to share them. So I will.

What I ask from you is to be patient as I reveal them slowly and also don't dm me unless you have useful information to share. I won't be answering any of them anyways but new info is always appreciated.

Ill post again very soon.

Peace <3
Didn't we all enjoy our sins a little before we realized it was bad and evil and killing us??? Yes, when I was a fan of bts, I liked their fan service, but now that God has opened up my eyes I stopped because it was pulling me away from God, and I didn't want to die in my sins and go to hell. Yes as a christian I should have known better, but God helps us and is faithful to help us, amen. So know that we know that their nasty ass gay fanservise is bad, we need to expose it, even though we used to like it. WE Don't Like it Anymore, thats for sure.
Anyways the LGBTQ community is very demonic so talking about that and exposing it is important, as well. Because aint nobody wanna listen to some queers music. Anyway God bless you, amen.

Susu.mochi

Established
When we use the term MK Ultra, cant we just say that they are being abused? Like I don't necessarily think its anything else but that, drugs, and possibly witchcraft. At the concerts, Taehyung doesn't look happy at all. It is obvious. He hides it out of fear, and the good thing about him is that he hasn't detached himself from his guilt yet. Once he does that, then there is no turning back for him. I believe that he and other members of the group are dabbling into things that are just weird. But after watching that twitter update that he posted, it's obvious that he is very vulnerable, and he just doesn't know what to do with himself.

If any of you watch the daytime television show called, the view, Whoopie Goldberg was recently in the hospital, and was near death practically. She survived, but there are many theories going around about this near death experience of hers. Many people, including myself started to think that this was a setup, and that they threatened to take her life. (When I say they I mean the elites.) When a person gets tired of something, they start feeling guilty, and they start talking about all the wrongdoings that they have committed at their peak. Once Whoopie Goldberg started talking about things they may not want her to talk about, she was all of a sudden in the hospital. Same with Robin Williams. His wife stated several times that he wasn't suicidal, yet people make him the poster boy for depression. Again, a setup from the elite. He was no longer doing movies or comedies, so the elite took him out. They are doing the same thing with Michael Jackson, R. Kelly, and other celebrities in Hollywood.

I believe Taehyung could possibly be tired, however, if he isn't strong enough to deal with the consequences, then he will fold, and he will be no different than the rest. I personally don't think he is trying to take his own life, I believe they are threatening him little by little. Which is the reason why he gives us these updates, and V-lives only to accommodate his company. Please, guys if you can, watch Bohemian Rhapsody, with your eyes open. The elite only gets people who are either already confused with themselves, who are in a tight bind and bad situation, or who has little to no morals to begin with. In the movie, it shows you a good depiction of what the idol life is like when you aren't around a good set of people. Taehyung could be heading in the direction of self destruction if he is not careful.

I would rather him not make music at all. Everything in the music industry, Entertainment industry, and politics is all evil. Gospel music is included. There has been theories that Hill song and other gospel artists have compromised their music, and have made it more worldly then what it actually is. (This isn't to start a argument, please do research first before responding.)
You're right, gospel music is starting to get more worldly and a lot of mega churches believe in the prosperity gospel!!! Like elevation church etc. That is why I don't listen to a lot of modern contemporary christian music. Mostly I listen to kari Jobe, Paul Wilbur, Jordan Feliz, Tauren wells, NF, Chris Rice. They have amazing christian music y'all, should check it out.

Susu.mochi

Established
Okay, you know what ? Whatever happened I might as well explain it to you, but at this point no one will believe anyways. I don't expect you to do, cause you don't know half of the shit that went on. My life hasn't been the same after that day, but still...no one gives a fuck. I am aware of it. And I understand.

I wish you could actually make a difference between quality and rant posts like this one. Since I left this thread just became a hot mess of rants. Annoying to say the least.
Have you seen the quality of the posts lately ? Compared to the previous ones, it dropped quickly. I thought I might share sth to keep it going, since I have it but nope. It seems like its impossible for people to forget the past and focus on what someone has to say.

Whatever you say, I have actually contributed for this fucking thread. A lot. My analyses are dead and gone now, but hell, I actually have given a fuck about quality content. Unlike these recent rants.

Whatever, you're not ready for this anyway. This mentality is just a kpopie one hating on the members. Im done af. You bitches had your chance.
Had our chance for what? If you think that where looking for your approvement on how good of quality our post are then your wrong. Not everybody is some sort of Genius like you. Lol. Also it really gets me mad when a person thinks that where hating on Bts, we would;dnt make 100 and 1000s of post on here just hating on bts. Where just trying to expose them so more people could know that their bad. One last thing, if your so great and where so terrible then why aren't you showing that your better, by umm I don't know, oh maybe being a better person, and not calling us bit****
God bless you guys, in Jesus name, amen.

Truthteller

Veteran

I think that there is a possibility that he is clinically depressed, however it is not possible to diagnose someone based on some short clips of them feeling unwell. He is trying to make it seem like everything is ok, but he really wasnt feeling well at all and it showed. It is evident is that he is very tired and sick while being required to perform in front of people many nights in a row. That alone is enough to make anyone look sad and burned out. He was barely able to stand on his feet.

Here is a clip of Jk being unable to walk after the concert.

Michael Jackson was probably killed, doesnt change the fact that he was a p***phile. Far too much evidence, even before his documentrary Leaving Neverland came out. I mean you guys dont know what a person with actual multiple personality disorder is like, it is not this. That is very rare and the victim has gone through some severe abuse at a very young age (5-7). Even war victims dont develop this. Mk ultra is symbolic and represents the elite’s control over their tools. It is not actual mutiple personality disorder which is too severe, a person with it could not hold a public job.
I recommend the followung videos: warning triggering content. First video shows people with MPD, second video entails what kind of abuse during childhood we are talking about. Even this girl didnt develop MPD and she is a victim of satanic ritual abuse of the political elite in the UK.

Last edited:

JinnieAnne

Established
Did you miss me?

Strap yourselves in sweeties, cause today is your lucky day. A certain faction of the LUMs thought they'd try me so I'm here to piss them off. That's right douches, explain this shit to your superiors.

I'm going to make this as simple as possible so try and keep up.

First and most important rule. Religion and spirituality are two different things.

Religion is a construct created by man to control the masses.

Don't believe me? This is what Christianity tells you; If you are a woman and say no to a man, question a man's actions or think for yourself, you are evil.
The creation myth tells you this straight up. God created man and woman from the same substance (equal) but then Adam had a cry because Lilith had the audacity to say NO to him. He complained to God like the big baby that he was that Lilith wouldn't let him r*pe her so God cloned a female version of him using a part of his rib so she would be more compliant and Lilith, the strong independent woman of the story was literally demonised.

Here you are 20 generations later so brainwashed by this shit that you don't even question it. I've been shown multiple instances on this thread where you say things like, he is so disrespectful to women and in the same breath say, he was forced to wear women's clothes/accessories it must be a humiliation ritual. You have been taught from birth that being a woman/feminine is humiliating. It's not.

This is not God's doing it is man's and you just blindly accept it. Civilization has stalled hundreds of years because women have been told they are unworthy and this really pisses me off.

Rule two. It is admirable that you want to uncover the truth but the truth is hidden under layers and layers of lies. Imagine the truth is the centre of an onion. You are excited because you have peeled off a layer and revealed what is hidden beneath it but all you've done is removed the skin and exposed the first lot of lies. Lies that are designed to trap you. Dig deeper. All this mk ultra cause his hair colour has changed again bullshit is childish. Don't get stuck in the lies they are feeding you.

Rule three. Let's imagine that you live in an apartment with your parents, grandparents, cousins etc. This apartment has windows but you can't see out of them and a door that won't unlock. Everything you know you have learnt within the confines of that room.

One day the door magically unlocks and you step out into the corridor and meet other people that have also just been released from their apartments. They too have only ever learnt whatever knowledge was contained in their rooms and you discover that your truths are not their truths.

One day the elevator opens and someone steps out and tells you things you couldn't imagine from the floors above you and you blindly believe them because they came from the higher levels that you don't have access to, so they must know the truth.

Someone said that this thread is 50 percent truth and 50 percent theory. It's not. The only real truth I have heard here and incidentally what caught my attention, was that person that said every civilsation in history absolutely believed that their religion/gods were real and every subsequent civilization laughed at them.

This person also lives in this apartment block but they have a balcony and access to the fire stairs. They can see that their building is only one in a vast city of buildings. They can see the ocean and the sky above them. They can walk up and down those stairs and look in through the windows that you can't see out of but they still can't step out onto the street.

What I'm trying to explain to you is that you are looking at things from a very narrow and limited perspective and you will never find truth if you believe the bullshit propaganda that the LUMs are spoon feeding you. They target religious types because they are trained from birth to believe whatever is fed to them without using critical thought and if any of them dare to think outside of that box, they label them as satanic and use fear to keep them in line.

The amount of times I've seen 'it's satanic' being thrown around here is ludicrous and proves my point.

Bonus points.

It's amusing how easily you can tell who the Americans are. They are judging ancient cultures based solely on their own experiences. Americans believe everything revolves around them and can be related back to them and try really hard to fit unrelated cultural themes into their narrow perspectives. America is only a few hundred years old. Other cultures are thousands of years old and have a rich cultural history that is completely unrelated to your western ideas.

For those of you who fear the NWO, and believe the propaganda being sold to you by gun manufacturers that you need your guns to fight the powers that be. Let me tell you that guns are no match for the current tech that is available. Your guns will be useless.

The reason why the US won't introduce stricter gun control is not because of constitutional rights, it's because they are using them for population control. Kill enough kids, less babies are born in the next generation. All you dumb-ass Americans keep supporting it.

That's enough for now.
Look, I understand what you're trying to say here. I really do, because some of your opinions are right. And I really apreciate that you took your time to write your opinions here.
You are right when you say that women haven't been respected all this time and they were treated like trash.
But it's not actually because of religion( I am talking about Christianity now, because I am Orthodox Christian, and believe me, I love my faith, because I understand it), but because of the fact that people were not able to understand their own value, and the value of all people in this world and because of a wrong interpretation of the Bible. But, believe me, God never wanted people to be that stupid and make one another suffer. I am a woman and I love it, but it hurts my eyes to see men who are becoming more and more feminine when it comes to fashion and now even choreographes. I am not trying to be mean to those men, but it's just... Ughhh...
Like, look at this performance for example.
My eyes....
Comparing to this, bts are the most manly men alive.
When we are talking about men who are becoming too feminine, we don't say that being a woman is shameful or humiliating, we are just saying that because it's not normal. Men and women are different( biologically, emotionally) and when they are changing their natural roles, the world is turning upside down. And of course, men shouldn't be some wild animals with no emotions, because I discovered that they actually have emotions, and they have a soul and we shouldn't ignore them. But some feminists forget this and they hate men, like they are some perfect saints and men only are guilty of everything and it's not like this.
But yes, you are right, men have done a lot of bad things, but it doesn't mean that they have to be transformed into women with muscles, because they would lose themselves. The same is with women who are becoming more and more masculine. Normality isn't just an abstract concept, it is a reality.
Maybe some things discussed here are a bit exagerrated, but some things here are authentic and very very useful.

Last edited:

JinnieAnne

Established
Vee is so interesting. It's pretty hard for me to understand him. He is so angry and sad and seems to feel guilty and cries at concerts, but on the other hand he is the one who shows a lot of v signs and takes a lot one eye pics. More than the others.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Guys
About thatshygirl
She ran into some problems; she told me what actually happened. She should have not talked with some hackers and now she keeps getting her vg account deleted. Idk if she wants you to know it too so I ain't gonna give too many detalis.
Hopefully she will come back :( She said she got some info from some people that seemed insiders and she wanted to share it with us.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Girl if you see this just make an account that won't seem obvious
Just add "Peace" everywhere and we will get it's you haha ok?

Happyalone

Rookie
I’m confused…If they are not “normal people” what are they?............

Happyalone…You truly are an interesting character…

“Hello guys / im so happy to finally join this forum with you, although its a little late this conversation have already more than 800 pages now ^^ but i wanted to be a part of this even by just thanking @Maggieca for making this place, so brilliant of her.
I hope this community grows day after day until the word is spread everywhere because people needs to wake up faster than ever.
god bless all of you” --> Nov 16, 2018, #16,350 – p818

But then something seems to have bitten you…

“The more time that passes the more this forum turns to poison.
Like honestly guys, do you realize how much time you spend spreading false information and negativity about these boys. LIKE what in the hell have they done wrong or bad to this world that you have witnessed with your mother eyes ?? Thats right : 0

But somehow you KNOW they are serial killers, occultists, gays, transgenders, magicians,devil worshippers, XD
I can say too that I KNOW you have killed any person you know who died, you do witchcraft to pass your exams, you are secretely a lesbian, and you will never prove me that those things aren't fact...

And btw how did that make you feel ?

to just make a bottom line to this: you do not know anything about bts,in fact they may be the most angelic sweet boys in this whole world but you could miss on that because you choose to believe what you want to believe.
Love yourself ♡” --> Feb 28, 2019 - #18,218 –p911

“What do you want to do with this knowledge ? End bts ? Get their attention ? Waste your time thinkinh that u are resolving one of the world's top problems ?” --> Mar 4, 2019 - #18,338 - p917

“You make fun of mental disorders, how wonderful !! I guess that's why you never liked bts from the first place because they are woke about the real issues of our generation : like mental illnesses which you dont know if they exist at all but you are just here concerned with these conspiracy theories that have not to do with reality...” --> Mar 4, 2019 - #18,329 - p917

???????????????????????????????????

What happened???

You even created a thread called “Symbolic Pic Of The Day”…

In your recent post (#18,749), you assimilated yourself as an army but:

I'm not fan of them, but I witnessed so many good things they do, and let's say that they have done bad things in this world, one day they will leave it like all of anyways, but what it's going to be left, is the message they passed to our generation !
so many people are very thankful to bts because they made them feel good and happy in their most darkest moments, so many girls are gaining confidence and loving themselves more because of bts, so many lives have changed because of bts's positivity!” --> Feb 28, 2019 - #18,225- p912

“Yall ever realize that mic drop is a song made for people like us ^^ like beyonce said in formation "yall haters corny with that illuminati mess"
Im sure none of yall gain something from reading, searching, analyzing things bts do unless someone pays you for that ;)

Be either a real fan or move the fuck on. I rememeber reading a quote that said " some are busy living their dreams and some are busy explaining those people's dreams"
What kind of knowledge is this ? Its the kind that breaks you not builds you, im sorry to hurt you with my words but yall seem so smart i dont want to see you wasting your intelligence over these losers.♡ ♡ happy new year to all of you ♡ ♡” --> Dec 16, 2018 - #17,162 - p859

Etc :rolleyes:…..

Sometimes, talking too much is not an advantage…If inconstancy in a character and scenario are found then what’s the point?...

You should be very careful Happyalone…

How privileged. Thank you for the spoilers…
yall seem so smart i dont want to see you wasting your intelligence over these losers
Did i lie ? did I FUCKING LIE ? XD I mean you literally gave your time and attention to make a post about my old fucking posts !!
:D
But if you are that curious to know why I said what I said, I will tell you :
I only joined after reading the first pages of this forum, the gold pages where people really cared about facts more than mere personal unpopular irrelevant ( and even sexist ) opinions about the members, I am here because I want to learn more about bts dark side, even without denying that i still love them for their bright side, it's really how it is supposed to be for everyone, you know this person who is involved in bad things and you are interested to know about that only because you love that person for the other good things about him, but you can tell that so many people here are only doing this because they want to damage the good side of bts and not expose their dark side !
If you just hate on bts and reclaim that every single thing about them is bad or evil, ur still not woke on what's really going, ur just a hater !

I dont think we can know if they are bad or good people. If they were fooled and entered this dark world, or if they willing chose to do such things. And if they do these thigns knowing that they're bringing people to worship bad things and to be brainwashed, then they're not good. Thats what i think. But of course some of them may repent and leave the industry

deniiiiXD

Veteran
yall seem so smart i dont want to see you wasting your intelligence over these losers
Did i lie ? did I FUCKING LIE ? XD I mean you literally gave your time and attention to make a post about my old fucking posts !!
:D
But if you are that curious to know why I said what I said, I will tell you :
I only joined after reading the first pages of this forum, the gold pages where people really cared about facts more than mere personal unpopular irrelevant ( and even sexist ) opinions about the members, I am here because I want to learn more about bts dark side, even without denying that i still love them for their bright side, it's really how it is supposed to be for everyone, you know this person who is involved in bad things and you are interested to know about that only because you love that person for the other good things about him, but you can tell that so many people here are only doing this because they want to damage the good side of bts and not expose their dark side !
If you just hate on bts and reclaim that every single thing about them is bad or evil, ur still not woke on what's really going, ur just a hater !
AMEN amen preach girl preach you are so right
Are you done?Good now goodbye and next time don't ignore me when I put you to read. U want proof yet u are too lazy to read older info.
YH SO YOU ANNOYING B*CH just stop claiming you know anything when all you do is exactly what you claim we do: interpret things in the way you want.
94AA6831-AC7E-4421-8FF7-E3CFB4D8CE97.jpeg

Nyediaries97

Rookie
I think that there is a possibility that he is clinically depressed, however it is not possible to diagnose someone based on some short clips of them feeling unwell. He is trying to make it seem like everything is ok, but he really wasnt feeling well at all and it showed. It is evident is that he is very tired and sick while being required to perform in front of people many nights in a row. That alone is enough to make anyone look sad and burned out. He was barely able to stand on his feet.

Here is a clip of Jk being unable to walk after the concert.

Michael Jackson was probably killed, doesnt change the fact that he was a p***phile. Far too much evidence, even before his documentrary Leaving Neverland came out. I mean you guys dont know what a person with actual multiple personality disorder is like, it is not this. That is very rare and the victim has gone through some severe abuse at a very young age (5-7). Even war victims dont develop this. Mk ultra is symbolic and represents the elite’s control over their tools. It is not actual mutiple personality disorder which is too severe, a person with it could not hold a public job.
I recommend the followung videos: warning triggering content. First video shows people with MPD, second video entails what kind of abuse during childhood we are talking about. Even this girl didnt develop MPD and she is a victim of satanic ritual abuse of the political elite in the UK.

I'm not knocking your posts at all, however, in this stance, most of these decisions are pure choice. I'm not commenting on Michael being a p***phile, because every person who is a elite member is a p***phile. When I used Michael Jackson as an example, I used him for this reason. Michael started speaking against Sony Records, and had regain rights to his music. That means all of the money that Michael had accumulated over the years for the company went right back to him. That means they were no longer getting his earrings from his music. Michael Jackson turned his own net worth from millions to billions. Sony did not like that decision, he also spoke against Sony Records, and made a mockery out of them. They took Michael Jackson out for that Sole purpose. Michael wanted out completely. However, they killed him.

Same thing with R. Kelly.. He doesn't own any of his music, which is why he is in bankruptcy, and they are trying to take down his legacy with these accusations. Not saying he didn't do any of the things that he is/was accused of, but there is always a reasoning behind the madness.

I call multiple personalities demons. I believe in possession, and being tempted by the cares of this world. (Not going to preach lol). When Taehyung really wants out, you will see scandals happening, and the scandals will pop out of thin air. Like I said, watch Bohemian Rhapsody. When Freddie Mercury Fired his Manager, the manager started telling all of his business. That he slepy with men, had a disease and all. (Which Freddie Mercury did do those things). However, Freddie tried to become a better person, and that's when the scandals started to come out.

Deadlylady

Established
I'm not knocking your posts at all, however, in this stance, most of these decisions are pure choice. I'm not commenting on Michael being a p***phile, because every person who is a elite member is a p***phile. When I used Michael Jackson as an example, I used him for this reason. Michael started speaking against Sony Records, and had regain rights to his music. That means all of the money that Michael had accumulated over the years for the company went right back to him. That means they were no longer getting his earrings from his music. Michael Jackson turned his own net worth from millions to billions. Sony did not like that decision, he also spoke against Sony Records, and made a mockery out of them. They took Michael Jackson out for that Sole purpose. Michael wanted out completely. However, they killed him.

Same thing with R. Kelly.. He doesn't own any of his music, which is why he is in bankruptcy, and they are trying to take down his legacy with these accusations. Not saying he didn't do any of the things that he is/was accused of, but there is always a reasoning behind the madness.

I call multiple personalities demons. I believe in possession, and being tempted by the cares of this world. (Not going to preach lol). When Taehyung really wants out, you will see scandals happening, and the scandals will pop out of thin air. Like I said, watch Bohemian Rhapsody. When Freddie Mercury Fired his Manager, the manager started telling all of his business. That he slepy with men, had a disease and all. (Which Freddie Mercury did do those things). However, Freddie tried to become a better person, and that's when the scandals started to come out.
MJ got his hair and head burned very badly during one Pepsi commercial maybe it was a wake up call who knows. But they also say that the elite gave him vitiligo because they didn't want a colored person to be the king of pop. There are so many rumors. And even his children were born from other people he wasn't their biological father, which I found weird why didn't he want to be their biological father? Everything is rumors if you ask me. Those men should go through a lie detector. Because they are and have been money hungry people.

Last edited:

rottielover

Established
MJ got his hair and head burned very badly during one Pepsi commercial maybe it was a wake up call who knows. But they also say that the elite gave him vitiligo because they didn't want a colored person to be the king of pop. There are so many rumors. And even his children were born from other people he wasn't their biological father, which I found weird why didn't he want to be their biological father? Everything is rumors if you ask me. Those men should go through a lie detector. Because they are and have been money hungry people.

all the current allegations are just another ploy to tear down his reputation and legacy too, nothing new as to what MJ has been facing even when he was alive. Mainstream media including that "documentary" have no reliable and relevant facts attached to their stories to prove him guilty of these accusations so I don't find them credible. If people were to do their own research on this subject and timelines, they'll understand what's real.

Last edited: