BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
whats going on in that 2nd GIF????....there is some very close contact going on in the low area

but look at the fans faces behind them...they LOVE that gay action o_O
I wonder whats Jimin limit when it comes to fanservice.....one day he will end up kissing one of the other guys on stage

I said it before and I say it again.....this guy Jimin is very disturbing to watch

cadiz

Star
hey guys !

Im Annie, thatshygirl. This is my second account now. Before you start spamming this account too, please hear me out and then judge.

Whatever happened in the past in my first account, I want you to forget.
I never left this thread after whatever went on. I have been here daily and have seen the direction his thread is taking and for fucks sake, the boys sexuality is none of yall business ! Focus on the damn topic and stop chirping about the ships. Like yall didnt enjoy the fanservice back when you were a fan...

Anyways, I have also noticed that many pages are getting lost and many of the older members are gone. And I couldn't stay still, cause it's sad.

I have received many information over the industry these days and I just wanted to share them. So I will.

What I ask from you is to be patient as I reveal them slowly and also don't dm me unless you have useful information to share. I won't be answering any of them anyways but new info is always appreciated.

Ill post again very soon.

Peace <3
its not about the ships lovely. Its about what they are trying to PROMOTE. And this:

Like yall didnt enjoy the fanservice back when you were a fan...

lol not reeally.....watching 2 guys grinding on each other never turned me on :rolleyes:

anyways...glad to see you back. I hope you dont try to hack other users again like you did the last time.
Go ahead with your "insider" info. Cant wait to hear it

cadiz

Star
Just say you don't like me and go. If you really want the information, I'll gladly give it, but seems like you aren't quite ready for it, or interested either.
Thats right, I dont like you

You tried to hack other users before, you lied and acted like a lunatic.....now you come here saying you have some insider info.
go ahead and post it, Im sure some will believe you....... but not me. Good Bye and have fun

Happyalone

Rookie
Find yourself a hobby and don't waste your time on this thread, you won't get any more attention anyways.
unquote !
I think y'all just got too dirty for staying in the bts trash phase for a long long time !!! why would it get to you if someone isn't christian enough because they make songs that spread self love messages, or if someone isn't manly enough because they wear makeup and dye their hair every week, or if someone isn't straight enough because they get too touchy or have skinship with people they genuinely love....? Listen, army are so much mature to even judge a member for these stupid reasons y'all make dozens and dozens of post about, simply because we're not too obsessed with them as a person, we care about them as musicians and we are attached emotionally to them because of how good "musicians" they are, most of you can't see that because you are emotionally attached to them as if they are "normal people" and u won't love them or accept them until they fit your expectations of how you want them to be.
But that would never happen, because if they all suddenly change their music to gospel songs, and let their face hair grow and get their hair cut too short, or if they all stop being too close to each other and come as "tough guys", that won't make them the good musicians whom million and millions of fans love.
Long story short, you are emotionally attached to bts not for their music but for their persona : ( the personality that an individual projects to others, as differentiated from the authentic self. ) That's like a plot twist about their upcoming album lol

mean

Established
whats going on in that 2nd GIF????....there is some very close contact going on in the low area

but look at the fans faces behind them...they LOVE that gay action o_O
I wonder whats Jimin limit when it comes to fanservice.....one day he will end up kissing one of the other guys on stage

I said it before and I say it again.....this guy Jimin is very disturbing to watch
he is a woman.
He is making himself desirable for men

mean

Established
hey guys !

Im Annie, thatshygirl. This is my second account now. Before you start spamming this account too, please hear me out and then judge.

I never left this thread after whatever went on. I have been here daily and have seen the direction his thread is taking and for fucks sake, the boys sexuality is none of yall business ! Focus on the damn topic and stop chirping about the ships. Like yall didnt enjoy the fanservice back when you were a fan...

Anyways, I have also noticed that many pages are getting lost and many of the older members are gone. And I couldn't stay still, cause it's sad.

I have received many information over the industry these days and I just wanted to share them. So I will.

What I ask from you is to be patient as I reveal them slowly and also don't dm me unless you have useful information to share. I won't be answering any of them anyways but new info is always appreciated.

Peace <3
I don'treally know what you done. But if you are sorry then it's okay.
Please give us info

mean

Established
Hello, I have tea to spill.
Whether or not you believe it is up to you.
I cannot provide any links. Because I obtained this tea another way.
Once again. Whether or not you believe it is up to you.

1. Bighit have connections to the government of South Korea (but I guess most of you figured that out)
2. Bts have come in contact and have used marijuana. Whether through edibles or smoking. They've exposed themselves on this many times, but not many fans seem to see it. I also have a video of two members who are obviously high. And no it's not a "never before seen" video. It's been seen by most of the fandom, but like I said not many fans see it. But not everyone would know what being high looks like.
3. Bighit know Bts have used marijuana. They are protecting them.
4. Bts do have hookups (not really shocking) they usually happen during break.
5. Bighit have done illegal things, but they are being protected by the government of South Korea.
6. Bighit and Bts are still very good friends with supreme boi. They keep him around because he has compromising information on them. They aslo get the marijuana through him.
7. Their attitudes/personalities are not the best, but are not the worst.

Thats the end of this post. I don't know if I'll post here again, but I do have more tea. Again I cannot provide links because I obtained this tea another way. Also whether or not you believe this is entirely up to you.
im still waiting when you will be back to respond our questions:) if you have time, please come

deniiiiXD

Veteran
hey guys !

Peace <3
Where is the youtube channel you promised?
And btw thank you for ignoring me all this time when I just tryed to see if you are doing well or if you feel hurt.
I am still amazed by the fact you didn't find that person that hacked your account very strange and scary. Like how did they get your password?
You only wanted to prove it was not you but the fact you seemed so fearless and so sure about what has happened seemed fishy at that time.

Deadlylady

Established
One of the most interesting vlives ever and so blatant at the same time.

0:23 treating them like toys he bought when they first debuted. They seem to enjoy it. BUT they are either playing along or they have been put on a trance state. The one eyed is a high class magician, remember that.

1:02 "not so good. I'll ignore them." Come on guys, how much more blind can you be. He is spoonfeeding this to us, SPOONFEEDING.

1:13 yeah...pretty much.

1:43 bullying them. I actually think this was more of a humiliation ritual for both.

1:56 taehyung being put on a trance state again and snapping back. The saga continues with the figurines he holds until Jimin touches him and he gets back. 2:30 and 3:26.

Now it is hard to tell if he is actually acting, but lets be real honest, no normal human being would actually do this, unless it is bighit that wants to show us that there is sth weird with the kid. Which I think is, cause nj seemed to mock him and put irony into it. This is pure mk show being shoved to our faces, how are you so calm already ?

How can you tell if someone is an Mk victim? I think his character didn't get to mature normally because they forced him to act like a child. From time to time he has been saying what would happen if I let my hair and beard grow. And he expressed his longing to act more manly.

In that Vlive vVv was drunk. He said that he let his beard grow for 3days and jamal and magician cut him off.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Agh I just want to rage about it. You'll probably think I am too sentimental but I want to let it out anyway.
I have been getting hurt only thinking ab thatshygirl bc I was very worried about her. For the ones who don't know her story before her account (probably) got hacked, she told me and some friends that she received weird messages and we all got scaried a bit bc we were trying to make an youtube channel with theory videos at that time
so we thought we are watched. Afterwards she said that now is "part of them" like seriously I thought this girl might really be in a real danger and we can't do nothing but just watch her being manipulated by who knows who.
That's what she said on twitter

But on vigilant citizen she acted like nothing ever happened; until we all revealed our story and then she started acting weird there too.
Then after a while she just said that it was not her and she was hacked and so on but she seemed more angry than scaried and didn't care about anyone but how she was seen by the thread. Me and a friend tryed to make her open up but she just said we won't believe her anyway and then all her posts got deleted.

Like this affected me for real I got hurt only thinking that I don't know what happened to her and I will never find out
and my grades dropped and therefore my condifence and I had a hard time recovering. If you gonna attack me once again please just try to hold in I've really got enough.

Last edited:

JimiJymy

Established
Okay, you know what ? Whatever happened I might as well explain it to you, but at this point no one will believe anyways. I don't expect you to do, cause you don't know half of the shit that went on. My life hasn't been the same after that day, but still...no one gives a fuck. I am aware of it. And I understand.

I wish you could actually make a difference between quality and rant posts like this one. Since I left this thread just became a hot mess of rants. Annoying to say the least.
Have you seen the quality of the posts lately ? Compared to the previous ones, it dropped quickly. I thought I might share sth to keep it going, since I have it but nope. It seems like its impossible for people to forget the past and focus on what someone has to say.

Whatever you say, I have actually contributed for this fucking thread. A lot. My analyses are dead and gone now, but hell, I actually have given a fuck about quality content. Unlike these recent rants.

Whatever, you're not ready for this anyway. This mentality is just a kpopie one hating on the members. Im done af. You bitches had your chance.
Hi Annie and welcome back. Who said nobody was worried about you?
No offence but next time the language please….

JimiJymy

Established
Hi, i made an account to comment here, idk if u already talked about this, but BTS choreographer goes to a presbyterian church. Just look at his instagram, he baptized his baby there. Any thoughts?
Hi Vigilant Brazilian and welcome :)

Could maybe be a tradition?
Some people are not ‘religious’ but still bring their kids for baptismal/baby dedication as a custom…

Hi Jimi. Maybe yes. I know there are many freemasons in churches (to deceive people as well), and that many occultist go to church just to pretend.
Many Kpop stars clime to be christian, example like the Super Junior, they are into Christianity, its aren't new thing, and I honestly, find it strange that they are so much into Christianity, considering South Korea population is only 30% percent is christian, and most of people who likes Kpop think South Korea is 80% christian, I have seen many comments saying that, any way, I am not christian, but I find it so weird how they push Christianity in this way

JimiJymy

Established
we care about them as musicians and we are attached emotionally to them because of how good "musicians" they are, most of you can't see that because you are emotionally attached to them as if they are "normal people" and u won't love them or accept them until they fit your expectations of how you want them to be.
I’m confused…If they are not “normal people” what are they?............

Happyalone…You truly are an interesting character…

“Hello guys / im so happy to finally join this forum with you, although its a little late this conversation have already more than 800 pages now ^^ but i wanted to be a part of this even by just thanking @Maggieca for making this place, so brilliant of her.
I hope this community grows day after day until the word is spread everywhere because people needs to wake up faster than ever.
god bless all of you” --> Nov 16, 2018, #16,350 – p818

But then something seems to have bitten you…

“The more time that passes the more this forum turns to poison.
Like honestly guys, do you realize how much time you spend spreading false information and negativity about these boys. LIKE what in the hell have they done wrong or bad to this world that you have witnessed with your mother eyes ?? Thats right : 0

But somehow you KNOW they are serial killers, occultists, gays, transgenders, magicians,devil worshippers, XD
I can say too that I KNOW you have killed any person you know who died, you do witchcraft to pass your exams, you are secretely a lesbian, and you will never prove me that those things aren't fact...

And btw how did that make you feel ?

to just make a bottom line to this: you do not know anything about bts,in fact they may be the most angelic sweet boys in this whole world but you could miss on that because you choose to believe what you want to believe.
Love yourself ♡” --> Feb 28, 2019 - #18,218 –p911

“What do you want to do with this knowledge ? End bts ? Get their attention ? Waste your time thinkinh that u are resolving one of the world's top problems ?” --> Mar 4, 2019 - #18,338 - p917

“You make fun of mental disorders, how wonderful !! I guess that's why you never liked bts from the first place because they are woke about the real issues of our generation : like mental illnesses which you dont know if they exist at all but you are just here concerned with these conspiracy theories that have not to do with reality...” --> Mar 4, 2019 - #18,329 - p917

???????????????????????????????????

What happened???

You even created a thread called “Symbolic Pic Of The Day”…

In your recent post (#18,749), you assimilated yourself as an army but:

I'm not fan of them, but I witnessed so many good things they do, and let's say that they have done bad things in this world, one day they will leave it like all of anyways, but what it's going to be left, is the message they passed to our generation !
so many people are very thankful to bts because they made them feel good and happy in their most darkest moments, so many girls are gaining confidence and loving themselves more because of bts, so many lives have changed because of bts's positivity!” --> Feb 28, 2019 - #18,225- p912

“Yall ever realize that mic drop is a song made for people like us ^^ like beyonce said in formation "yall haters corny with that illuminati mess"
Im sure none of yall gain something from reading, searching, analyzing things bts do unless someone pays you for that ;)

Be either a real fan or move the fuck on. I rememeber reading a quote that said " some are busy living their dreams and some are busy explaining those people's dreams"
What kind of knowledge is this ? Its the kind that breaks you not builds you, im sorry to hurt you with my words but yall seem so smart i dont want to see you wasting your intelligence over these losers.♡ ♡ happy new year to all of you ♡ ♡” --> Dec 16, 2018 - #17,162 - p859

Etc :rolleyes:…..

Sometimes, talking too much is not an advantage…If inconstancy in a character and scenario are found then what’s the point?...

You should be very careful Happyalone…

if they all suddenly change their music to gospel songs, and let their face hair grow and get their hair cut too short, or if they all stop being too close to each other and come as "tough guys", that won't make them the good musicians whom million and millions of fans love.
How privileged. Thank you for the spoilers…

Truthteller

Veteran
Heres the source: http://www.korea.net/AboutKorea/Korean-Life/Religion

For what i know, catholicism is growing in korea. They also have the biggest church in the world.
While I respect Catholics, I must say that the Vatican as an institution is very corrupt and evil. Everything from their shady money business to mass sexual abuse of small children and the coverup of it throughout the decades. The previous Pope Benedict that stepped down had one of the most evil faces I have encountered.

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/yh4f9ba0b4.jpg
I mean is this the face of a holy man? If I were those kids Id be sh**ing my pants.

And all these satanic symbols

https://lionsground.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Pope-Francis-list-of-illuminati-members.jpg

https://cdn.newspunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Screen-Shot-2015-09-24-at-4.33.48-PM-678x381.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-k86W_P7mICw/UrALLYYXhSI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/3-R4eq167Yk/s1600/pope-JohnPaul_eye47.jpg

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr03/2013/3/2/16/enhanced-buzz-29445-1362261164-9.jpg?downsize=900:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/28/6d/b0/286db07ba928ea6a24e51defc0b79f4c.jpg

Last edited: