BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
The japanese version of one of their last album or single was sold out in Turkey when it came out. So I guess this is normal.

Yes its "very" scripted and behind the cameras there is almost an army of people. They can never be genuine in thoses videos. I saw a short clip before that was showing the real behind the scenes of that show but I couldn't find it. They are acting like kids in purpose I feel like. Since their real target is the young ones. This bt3 run is so stupid and boring I couldn't even watch one episode for more then 5 minutes.

It's not normal to see a grown man act like that. Am I wrong? I mean the oldest member is freaking 26 and youngest is 21. People get married and have kids at that age in a lot of countries. But theses guys are like this. Aegyo is weird enough, when guys are doing that it's even weirder.

ewww wtf that video of him is so cringeworthy, its one of those "what has been seen and what has been heard cannot be unseen and cannot be unheard" moments, but i think he is in an mk ultra control here since he has pink hair which means childlike alter, no wonder why he wants to be more "manly", but i doubt he can lmao he is so feminine looking sometimes.

wow

Veteran
Yes like innocence and a purity. I feel like that's what Aegyo tries to imitate sometimes, that that of a child.
korean girls mostly like cute aegyo boys which is so disgusting tbh, do they have some kind of fetish or something? why is aegyo so important for kpop idols? they even have "top 10 idols who is good at aegyo" posts, do idols have to have aegyo to succeed? its disguting, and if youre not good looking and have good visuals, you cant be an idol, korea has so many boundaries and everyone has to be perfect or get bullied, bullying is such a big thing in korea since there are many victims and suicides because of bullying, people there are disgusting, korea is a sinful place from the eyes of my religion, constantly drinking daily and eating haram foods since koreans eats pork a lot and even pork blood, im sorry if this offends anyone, if its pork meat its okay and i respect that (i have a christian friend who eats lunch with me and she has pork, and im okay with it), but pork blood? ew, they even eat intestines, thats gross.

JimiJymy

Established
Anyways I've been commenting on bts music videos and Monsta x music videos I've been commenting Bible verses like John 3:16 and stuff like that. And so today a army commented and replied and told me God bless. She was so sweet thank God, that she may be more open minded to Jesus. Anyways don't give up even if bts might not repent and believe on Jesus Christ, we can still pray for their fans. In Jesus name, amen.
Yes, that's really sweet but sadly most of them wouldn't find any problems with bible verses unless you start touching their men the wrong way with them...
Even if it's just one strand of hair, they'll turn back to start a battlefield and slaughter you XD
I don't think there's any problem praying for their fans but it's also important to pray for ourselves...that we can remain firm in our beliefs when negative events like these happen but also to remain firm in the things we've been learning here for the past nearly 1.5 year...

Truthteller

Veteran
Honeslty i don't think jk is the most manly.
He is the one who put makeup in daily days ( he is the best as doing his own makeup, member said it), and wear earrings a lot. He even put female parfum on.
I think the most manly is jhope. He said he don't have his ear pierced because that for woman on fansign. Also namjoon seem kind of manly also. The most feminine are Jimin & v but jk is also kind of feminine to me. (his personality and how he behave smth)
Jhope manly? He always comes across as one of the most flamboyant. I dont knkw if it is all the plastic surgery, but he reminds me of a 35 yo woman at times, he looks so much older than his age. Also he has these moments. Those shorts though
1552813847911.jpg

1552813887895.jpg
Had the bisexual flag as background in this MV.

1552814020623.jpg
Jhope’s sister wore this shirt and posted it on her instagram.

Had a slip of the tongue backstage once:
I need a boyfr-girlfriend. Yes quickly changed to girlfriend. Unfortunately cant find the video but tons of people have seen/heard it.

When he and the rest of them oggled this poor man in Hawaii:

Last edited:

Deadlylady

Established

I mean....why are some fans this embarrassing lol
Since when saying men or woman is being sexist.

Honeslty i don't think jk is the most manly.
He is the one who put makeup in daily days ( he is the best as doing his own makeup, member said it), and wear earrings a lot. He even put female parfum on.
I think the most manly is jhope. He said he don't have his ear pierced because that for woman on fansign. Also namjoon seem kind of manly also. The most feminine are Jimin & v but jk is also kind of feminine to me. (his personality and how he behave smth)
He grew up with people telling him to put makeup on so that's normal. They are "idols" at the end of the day and even as a society Koreans are kindda obsessed with their looks. So imagine what kpop member must feel like.
Earings is not only a girl thing anymore. They are wearing earings like in the mangas. This is just the kpop fashion.

Hope is screaming flower boy. When they went to Malta they even gifted him a bag with a flower on it. Hope and genie went out with their flowery selfves in the streets of Malta which is the most progressive LGBT friendly country in europe.

1552819626847.png

1552819735619.png

Namjoon is very much into guys. He finds Shawn Mendes very handsome. I don't know maybe Korean guys like to talk about other handsome guys.

Last edited:

Deadlylady

Established
Jhope manly? He always comes across as one of the most flamboyant. I dont knkw if it is all the plastic surgery, but he reminds me of a 35 yo woman at times, he looks so much older than his age. Also he has these moments. Those shorts though
View attachment 20105

View attachment 20106
Had the bisexual flag as background in this MV.

View attachment 20107
Jhope’s sister wore this shirt and posted it on her instagram.

I need a boyfr-girlfriend. Yes quickly changed to girlfriend. Unfortunately cant find the video but tons of people have seen/heard it.

When he and the rest of them oggled this poor man in Hawaii:

Wow rewatching that is so awkward and creepy. Like the people of Lot 2019.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Wow rewatching that is so awkward and creepy. You can clearly see that only jk was applauding because he quick went and brough the towel back. The rest is like the people of lot 2019.
He was also oggling. I have already made a long post about him previously with regards to lgbt. He also has moments where he comes across as very queer, for eg when applying his makeup or his selfies. It is body langauge not the makeup itself. You can find it my content. I disagree that he was clearly attracted to women at any given time after their debut. You mistake shyness and awkwardness for attraction. Also you should know that someone who is straight at the age of 17/18 is not suddenly going to turn gay. Grooming must take place at a considerably earlier age (9-14 and below) I am not denying that he was groomed but probably not by his bandmates. Sure they created that environment, but the grooming must have happened predebut by adults in the company or even before joinig the company/mix of both. Their company for sure encourages it.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-904#post-187837

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Come on now :) he couldn't even look at the girl. He was burning up trying to cool himself down with his hands then asked for some water then he started eating fruits. He even said my heart is hurting or something like that.
If he was not interested in girls, why in the hell would he show that kind of signs? If he was awkward like V for example when the girl tried to hug him he would only cringe If she touched him and that's it. But he was almost having a heart attack when he saw the girls acting they way they did for the MV. That's was just hormones working. He clearly likes girls. But like others have said he might of experienced other things since he can't date a girl because of the fans.
Let’s agree to disagree, that whole situation was awkward and the fact that he cant speak english and is an introvert deosnt help. Is suggest you check out my post.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-904#post-187837

deniiiiXD

Veteran
"Child Safety on YouTube
Content that endangers the emotional and physical well-being of minors is not allowed on YouTube. A minor is a person under the age of majority. Usually, in most countries, there are those under the age of 18.

If you find content that violates this policy, please report it. If you believe that a child is in danger, you must immediately report the situation of the local law enforcement agency.

Instructions for reporting the Community Guidelines violation are available here. If you've found more videos, comments, or a whole channel of a user you want to report, go to the reporting tool where you can submit a more detailed complaint."

I believe Bighit exposed children in TXT's CROWN MV to unethical surroundings and this violates YouTube's policy. This really seems children abuse. I reported bighit's channel and the video but please do this too if you want.
Here is the reporting tool:
https://www.youtube.com/reportabuse

You can complain about the fact they were put to say things like: "I can't ease this pain" or "my horns are beautiful" and the way they are showed as devils when they are innocent.

This channel has a video named "CROWN" which expose children to unethical surroundings. Innocent children are portrayed as devils. Children are put to say things like: my horns are my crown, "there is a horn coming out of my head; but I love it","would there be a light? Even for the devils?" "I can't ease this pain".
There are many pentagrams and mkultra refrences in there (such as "the two of us (altes) became perfect" ,mirrors), and I believe children should not be exposed to such things.

Last edited:

mean

Established
Even their personalities is scripted so him talking that he likes lgbt singers etc. Golden closet is weird I agree but he films stuff in his closet and is called golden maknae too maybe its just a coincidence. He grew up with people like that and look up to people like that at the end he might started to like both genders. I'm not a psychologist or whatever. But him not looking at hwasa doesn't mean anything It can even show that he was affected by her look so he had to look the other way. Again introvert and shy. And they know people are filming their reaction. He is a person that gets affected by a simple thing as perfume/odor. And also he don't have to like her either maybe she isn't his type since he always says he like IU.

All their programs specially the ones in their country is scripted so anything he is saying there doesn't have any meaning. Him doing weird stuff with the members at the end of the day is plain grooming to me. Or forcing that agenda. He doesn't know any better and got used to it. He was 15-16 when he started.

So yes he might like both genders. When they ask bt3 who will marry first they always say jk because he's the only that like girls.
okay so i see big double standard here.
This is not a sexuality thread. But why would youtakes proof of him being straight for liking IU, and that his heart was beating fast, the other member saying that he is the most likely to get married?
When you say that him saying he likes Troye sivan and the golden closet thing is just scripted and fake.
Seem like some of you want him to be straight. It's weird tbh. It remind me of my cousin who had a crush on jk, she was okay saying the other are gay but not when it come to jk.
So his receipts are just "coincidences" him liking makeup and earring is just fashion but Namjoon, Jhope wearing raibow stuff is big receipt of them being lgbt LMAO.
Its obvious to me that the show is scripted and he is just acting to show a fake shy personality to make fans believe he is innocent. But in reality he is not, people in korea begin date very early. It's not like he never saw a girl in his life. He went to school and have female classmate, he has female staff and makeup artist surrounding him daily, touching his face, he even had a girlfriend in middleschool. So why would he act like that?It's called overacting. Make a persona that would make him attractive to fans.
I have even have gif of Bts collectively drooling over male dancer and their face was like o_O
And if you want i can dm you the video of him not liking girls. I won't post anything here because it's NOT a sexuality thread.
I just suggested he is feminine but some people take it as im saying he is gay and immediatly bring that argument of him being shy with girls in ahl. Its funny how they say it was all natural but him acting that way around gd or minwoo is totally scripted and fake
Im sorry if i come of as offensive because it wasn't my attention in the first place but im just tired everytime i post about jk not being straight, some people quote me and bring the same argument. Which i heard 100+ times even since im in the fandom, "jk afraid of women, cute baby" . It's as fake as the jhope sunshine personality, or Jin mum persnallity, or V 4D alien personality, Jimin aegyos...

Last edited:

Susu.mochi

Established
Yes, that's really sweet but sadly most of them wouldn't find any problems with bible verses unless you start touching their men the wrong way with them...
Even if it's just one strand of hair, they'll turn back to start a battlefield and slaughter you XD
I don't think there's any problem praying for their fans but it's also important to pray for ourselves...that we can remain firm in our beliefs when negative events like these happen but also to remain firm in the things we've been learning here for the past nearly 1.5 year...
Yes, we should always pray for ourselves. Your also right, I think if I posted another Bible verse that is more bold and convicting they would bash me, but its worth a try. Anyways God bless you all.

Susu.mochi

Established
"Child Safety on YouTube
Content that endangers the emotional and physical well-being of minors is not allowed on YouTube. A minor is a person under the age of majority. Usually, in most countries, there are those under the age of 18.

If you find content that violates this policy, please report it. If you believe that a child is in danger, you must immediately report the situation of the local law enforcement agency.

Instructions for reporting the Community Guidelines violation are available here. If you've found more videos, comments, or a whole channel of a user you want to report, go to the reporting tool where you can submit a more detailed complaint."

I believe Bighit exposed children in TXT's CROWN MV to unethical surroundings and this violates YouTube's policy. This really seems children abuse. I reported bighit's channel and the video but please do this too if you want.
Here is the reporting tool:
https://www.youtube.com/reportabuse

You can complain about the fact they were put to say things like: "I can't ease this pain" or "my horns are beautiful" and the way they are showed as devils when they are innocent.

This channel has a video named "CROWN" which expose children to unethical surroundings. Innocent children are portrayed as devils. Children are put to say things like: my horns are my crown, "there is a horn coming out of my head; but I love it","would there be a light? Even for the devils?" "I can't ease this pain".
There are many pentagrams and mkultra refrences in there (such as "the two of us (altes) became perfect" ,mirrors), and I believe children should not be exposed to such things.
thats a good idea but lets not forget that Youtube is probably obviously in the illuminati too. They all work for satan im sure of it. So I don't think they'll take down the music video. But we can report the lyrics videos of the song. God bless you all.

cadiz

Star
so she changed her words on purposse to promote the LGBT agenda
This girl looks like an attention seeker....and she is promoting LGBT to BTS fans (who must be all her followers)

But we know BTS promotes the lgbt agenda too.... their music video storyline is suspected to be about Sugar and JK having a love affair
we been talking about BTS having a more "mature" concept with this comeback, something similar to Big Bang...but Big Bang did a lot of skinship with women in their videos and performances

I dont think the fandom would like BTS acting romantic with women......I think they will keep doing the gay storyline until the end

deniiiiXD

Veteran
thats a good idea but lets not forget that Youtube is probably obviously in the illuminati too. They all work for satan im sure of it. So I don't think they'll take down the music video. But we can report the lyrics videos of the song. God bless you all.
There have been superstars with copyright issues and I remember one of SIA's videos was taken down by Youtube for being racist. Anyway, I think it's better if we do something than staying still. At least we will see if it works.
And I think YouTube is way too big to be connected with bighit. Bts ain't the only ones very popular so why would youtube do them a favor?

Deadlylady

Established
okay so i see big double standard here.
This is not a sexuality thread. But why would youtakes proof of him being straight for liking IU, and that his heart was beating fast, the other member saying that he is the most likely to get married?
When you say that him saying he likes Troye sivan and the golden closet thing is just scripted and fake.
Seem like some of you want him to be straight. It's weird tbh. It remind me of my cousin who had a crush on jk, she was okay saying the other are gay but not when it come to jk.
So his receipts are just "coincidences" him liking makeup and earring is just fashion but Namjoon, Jhope wearing raibow stuff is big receipt of them being lgbt LMAO.
Its obvious to me that the show is scripted and he is just acting to show a fake shy personality to make fans believe he is innocent. But in reality he is not, people in korea begin date very early. It's not like he never saw a girl in his life. He went to school and have female classmate, he has female staff and makeup artist surrounding him daily, touching his face, he even had a girlfriend in middleschool. So why would he act like that?It's called overacting. Make a persona that would make him attractive to fans.
I have even have gif of Bts collectively drooling over male dancer and their face was like o_O
And if you want i can dm you the video of him not liking girls. I won't post anything here because it's NOT a sexuality thread.
I just suggested he is feminine but some people take it as im saying he is gay and immediatly bring that argument of him being shy with girls in ahl. Its funny how they say it was all natural but him acting that way around gd or minwoo is totally scripted and fake
Im sorry if i come of as offensive because it wasn't my attention in the first place but im just tired everytime i post about jk not being straight, some people quote me and bring the same argument. Which i heard 100+ times even since im in the fandom, "jk afraid of women, cute baby" . It's as fake as the jhope sunshine personality, or Jin mum persnallity, or V 4D alien personality, Jimin aegyos...
They are so fake that we can't even understand anything about them. That's what made me interested in this subject in the first place. Actually, if you are really sure then you must be right. I don't know them as much as you do. I was just suggesting that maybe you could look at it from a different point of view. Their company portray the boys as innocent little beings. And everybody gets deceived like I did. And him looking way young when he debuted fooled me even more.