BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran
The japanese version of one of their last album or single was sold out in Turkey when it came out. So I guess this is normal.

Yes its "very" scripted and behind the cameras there is almost an army of people. They can never be genuine in thoses videos. I saw a short clip before that was showing the real behind the scenes of that show but I couldn't find it. They are acting like kids in purpose I feel like. Since their real target is the young ones. This bt3 run is so stupid and boring I couldn't even watch one episode for more then 5 minutes.

It's not normal to see a grown man act like that. Am I wrong? I mean the oldest member is freaking 26 and youngest is 21. People get married and have kids at that age in a lot of countries. But theses guys are like this. Aegyo is weird enough, when guys are doing that it's even weirder.

It is extremely cringey and creepy to say the least. It is even more creepy that get called babies and precious by their fandom and editors that feed into this. Reminds you of how BB fans would call Seungri G-dragon’s ”baby panda” even though big bang never tried to act cute. Behind the scenes he was pimping women (perhaps even boys).

yes you both misunderstood what i wanted to say, i never said i wanted bts to be killed or that i think djihad is normal in islam. I just was wondering why they didn't do anything to them. Since bts are big and it will be a big scandal. And if they attack bts it will be a big scandal.
And i know that in the koran, there is no mention of killing.
I’m sorry then <3

Deadlylady

Established
I just want to mention i don't think jk might became interested in guys because spending time with jimin & v.
To me, he had interest before, because he used to be attracted to namjoon. You can see him th*rsting over his thighs. Then his ideal type was very suspicious. He said he like someone who exercise daily (namjoon was really muscular at that time), then he said someone very smart and intelligent (namjoon is known as being very intelligent and jk still praise him for that), and lastly sun kissed skin. Then he changed for pale skin and long hair.
V teased jk saying "someone with six pack"and jk was flustered. Jimin said " me?" and Jk said " no not you, your personality is not what i like in someone" not even denying bc jimin is a guy???
Also once when v said " jimin likes men" jimin didn't denied either saying " i don't like you". Also jimin exposed v for spending time when jk exercise and v was really flustered that time.
V was caught also checking out jimin and jk a lot. He is very suspicious

To me it's obvious that they are promoting the lgbt agenda + they want to have lgbt fans.
It's my personal opinion of course..
A lot of people here are saying that the maknae line have the most obvious gay moment. Maybe because they are the main mk ultra beta sex kitten???

Maybe, just maybe big hit are choosing guys like this. Guys who are ready to experiment with their sexuality.
Maybe all of txt are lgbt so there would be never dating rumors. Just a thought.
I think in general at the begining guys that are interested in this industry in South Korea are mostly flower boys. Because of the no dating clause. Or maybe like your said the companies are especially chosing flower boys for their groups. But Kook was chosen when he was a kid. He always sports more manly clothing then the others in this private life. He literally grew with them and jamal and VvV constantly hugging trying to kiss and doing fan service stuff with him infront of cameras. Jamal from the begining showed that he finds him handsome and tried to kiss hug etc him. And lately VvV is hugging and showing that he likes him. Maybe its all a show or a competition between vVv and jamal. They are all acting at the end of the day. But it really looked like how preys are groomed by predators. I watched "leaving neverland" the other day. I wish I didn't watch it.

All that mk ultra stuff still feels like something from a sci movie.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
The japanese version of one of their last album or single was sold out in Turkey when it came out. So I guess this is normal.

Yes its "very" scripted and behind the cameras there is almost an army of people. They can never be genuine in thoses videos. I saw a short clip before that was showing the real behind the scenes of that show but I couldn't find it. They are acting like kids in purpose I feel like. Since their real target is the young ones. This bt3 run is so stupid and boring I couldn't even watch one episode for more then 5 minutes.

It's not normal to see a grown man act like that. Am I wrong? I mean the oldest member is freaking 26 and youngest is 21. People get married and have kids at that age in a lot of countries. But theses guys are like this. Aegyo is weird enough, when guys are doing that it's even weirder.

You can see how scripted their actions are in this following video
Here you can see Jimin and JK reading the script and the staff is literally telling them what to do and how to do it

They are supposed to be playing around with each other and the dancers (while wearing some cute costumes) and you can see all the gestures and aegyo are planned....even while playing with some Army Bomb hat the staff is telling them how to do it

Last edited:

mean

Established
I think in general at the begining guys that are interested in this industry in South Korea are mostly flower boys. Because of the no dating clause. Or maybe like your said the companies are especially chosing flower boys for their groups. But Kook was chosen when he was a kid. He definitely showed clear signs that he liked girls in hustle life. He always sports more manly clothing then the others in their private life. He literally grew with them and jamal and VvV constantly hugging trying to kiss and doing fan service stuff with him infront of cameras. Jamal from the begining showed that he finds him handsome and tried to kiss hug etc him. And lately VvV is hugging and showing that he likes him. Maybe its all a show or a competition between vVv and jamal. But it looks like how preys are groomed by predators. I watched "leaving neverland" the other day. I wish I didn't watch it.

All that mk ultra stuff still feels like something from a sci movie.
Honeslty i don't think jk is the most manly.
He is the one who put makeup in daily days ( he is the best as doing his own makeup, member said it), and wear earrings a lot. He even put female parfum on.
I think the most manly is jhope. He said he don't have his ear pierced because that for woman on fansign. Also namjoon seem kind of manly also. The most feminine are Jimin & v but jk is also kind of feminine to me. (his personality and how he behave smth)

HealingHugs

Established
You can see how scripted their actions are in this following video
Here you can see Jimin and JK reading the script and the staff is literally telling them what to do and how to do it

They are supposed to be playing around with each other and the dancers (while wearing some cute costumes) and you can see all the gestures and aegyo are planned....even while playing with some Army Bomb hat the staff is telling them how to do it

Gosh, I've not really watched them in ages, Junglebook has really grown up

I was never an Ageyo fan either. I don't mind someone who is naturally adorable but forced Ageyo is so awkward.

HealingHugs

Established

I also meant to say, it's not that weird a show being scripted, they don't really want to be stood about looking awkward at shows when they're supposed to be entertaining. I don't like being fake but if I had to do a stage show I'd meticulously plan it all to stop nerves or humiliation. I remember ballet shows being nerve racking infront of an audience when we did theatre shows.

I was never an Ageyo fan either. I don't mind someone who is naturally adorable but forced Ageyo is so awkward.
I think Tea put his Ageyo on, Junglebook didn't do it much but was just naturally cute, Jamal puts it sometimes. The rest I never saw do it much because it was AWKWARD. I always found it offputting. The other thing I found offputting in Kpop was the sexualisation, especially of underage Idols, I just started to feel sick seeing it, especially in We Are Bulletproof pt 2 where they pull up their shirt and thrust when one was like 15(?), eesh no.

Susu.mochi

Established
Agree, kei from shinee is kind of rude to women. He body shamed once one of them. Saying she need to loose weight. But anyone believing this man is straight is delusional.
I thought a reporter said a girl was fat and if she danc d so good why can't you loose weight. But then jak stoop up for the girl, well he said, hey stop. So I don't really think he body shamed anyone.

Susu.mochi

Established

Same agyeo is discussing when a person does it on purpose and worse if the person is a guy. Like they act like baby's and effeminate it's gross. It's nice when a guy is kind and a God fearing gentleman, not a 24 year old acting like he's 5.

HealingHugs

Established
Same agyeo is discussing when a person does it on purpose and worse if the person is a guy. Like they act like baby's and effeminate it's gross. It's nice when a guy is kind and a God fearing gentleman, not a 24 year old acting like he's 5.
Yes like innocence and a purity. I feel like that's what Aegyo tries to imitate sometimes, that that of a child.

Susu.mochi

Established
uhh, guys, im a muslim myself but please dont talk about religion, not only its off topic but it can create a debate, religion is such a sensitive topic these days so it could affect the thread since everyone here has religion.
Right, religion shouldn't be talked about if the person you are targeting is not intrested in trying a different religion or converting to a different religion like Christianity or Muslim or just doesn't want to talk about it right now, it's not something we should do. If someone wants to talk about religion please make a thread. Let's all just pray for each other and respect boundaries. May Jesus bless you guys all, amen.

Susu.mochi

Established
Yes like innocence and a purity. I feel like that's what Aegyo tries to imitate sometimes, that that of a child.
I feel like their doing orb
I just want to mention i don't think jk might became interested in guys because spending time with jimin & v.
To me, he had interest before, because he used to be attracted to namjoon. You can see him th*rsting over his thighs. Then his ideal type was very suspicious. He said he like someone who exercise daily (namjoon was really muscular at that time), then he said someone very smart and intelligent (namjoon is known as being very intelligent and jk still praise him for that), and lastly sun kissed skin. Then he changed for pale skin and long hair.
V teased jk saying "someone with six pack"and jk was flustered. Jimin said " me?" and Jk said " no not you, your personality is not what i like in someone" not even denying bc jimin is a guy???
Also once when v said " jimin likes men" jimin didn't denied either saying " i don't like you". Also jimin exposed v for spending time when jk exercise and v was really flustered that time.
V was caught also checking out jimin and jk a lot. He is very suspicious

To me it's obvious that they are promoting the lgbt agenda + they want to have lgbt fans.
It's my personal opinion of course..
A lot of people here are saying that the maknae line have the most obvious gay moment. Maybe because they are the main mk ultra beta sex kitten???

Maybe, just maybe big hit are choosing guys like this. Guys who are ready to experiment with their sexuality.
Maybe all of txt are lgbt so there would be never dating rumors. Just a thought.
Maybe big hit and all kpop company's they don't let their groups and trainees date anyone and not let them have friends outside of the kpop company's etc so they could make the groups close together and then the group start liking each other because there all they have: each other, so then they start liking each other and the fans create ships and that trash and the ceos and kpop companys planned it all along just so that they could attract the lgbtq community. I don't know but I feel like bts is gay and bisexual. They aren't allowed to date anyone else so they fall in love with each other. And that's what the ceos want. Lord have mercy on them, amen

Susu.mochi

Established
Anyways I've been commenting on bts music videos and Monsta x music videos I've been commenting Bible verses like John 3:16 and stuff like that. And so today a army commented and replied and told me God bless. She was so sweet thank God, that she may be more open minded to Jesus. Anyways don't give up even if bts might not repent and believe on Jesus Christ, we can still pray for their fans. In Jesus name, amen.

Attachments

justhuman

Rookie
yes you both misunderstood what i wanted to say, i never said i wanted bts to be killed or that i think djihad is normal in islam. I just was wondering why they didn't do anything to them. Since bts are big and it will be a big scandal. And if they attack bts it will be a big scandal.
And i know that in the koran, there is no mention of killing.
Ok, im sorry for my mistake. Thats right djihad is normal in Islam. We doing something to bt5, not for them. But for their fans. We spread bad thing about bt5. Like bt5 promote lgbtq, bt5 part of illuminati, tell them Islam not educate to be kfans, etc. And we wont make them hate bt5 but we want stop them to be their fans. That djihad too. Spread the truth is djihad. Im tell this bcus i part of the agenda who trying to stop muslim being kpop fans. we call the agenda as 'kpopers hijrah'. And we call it as djihad too.
*sorry for my bad English

JinnieAnne

Established
Honeslty i don't think jk is the most manly.
He is the one who put makeup in daily days ( he is the best as doing his own makeup, member said it), and wear earrings a lot. He even put female parfum on.
I think the most manly is jhope. He said he don't have his ear pierced because that for woman on fansign. Also namjoon seem kind of manly also. The most feminine are Jimin & v but jk is also kind of feminine to me. (his personality and how he behave smth)
I heard that he wears feminine perfumes because those for men are too strong for him and he has a sensitive nose. But, yes, jh0pe is manly( now), because a few years ago he played his sunshine role very well. And also Jin. Even tho he was wearing a lot of pink before, I haven't seen him wearing pink lately. Tae looks pretty feminine, but his gestures are manly. There was an interview of them for SBS or something like this and they were all looking and behaving OK.
But they wear too much make up, to the point that they don't want to be filmed when they are bare-faced( not only them, but also other kpop male artists). I mean, come on, this is too much.

JinnieAnne

Established

I mean....why are some fans this embarrassing lol
Yeah, I also read a comment that surprised me pretty much. It was about them being in a relationship some day. A fan said something like this. "I want them to be happy, whether they are with a male, a female or a NON-BINARY." :confused::rolleyes:
What kind of education did these people receive?