BTS discussion thread

Susu.mochi

Established
I feel like we and I feel like theres a lot of christians in this thread, I feel like we portray these kpop industry and companies are more powerful than God, But no one is greater than our Lord Jesus Christ. Our Lord Jesus Christ, is strong and powerful there is none like our God, amen.. Remember you guys that God can do anything and no prayer is too big or too small. I once prayed something at night it was probably a year ago, and I remember wrighting it down, and I prayed that this celebrity had a dream, about God, or anything that the Lord Jesus Christ chose. So I prayed and then I went to sleep. Next morning, since I go to home school Im dong my homework on the computer, and I decide to check that persons twitter. What do you know, they tweeted about a dream that they had. You guys thats awesome, and just proves how amazing and powerful our Almighty God is. The celebrity im not gonna name, because I don't feel its important right now but if anyone wants to know you can ask.
Also just wanted to share some dreams that I had last night. It was about Monsta x. It was that someone didn't think wonho was cute, and he got really mad and wanted to kill everyone who thought he was not cute. I know it was weird. Anyways, I wanted to encourage you guys and let you know that when we altogether pray for something God is faithful to hear us. Remember we stand on God's promises. And no matter what you pray about even if its for the company to get sick or for something bad to happen to the Kpop company, or for one of the members to turn to Jesus Christ, lets have faith in Jesus that it will happen. Lets be faithful in prayer amen. Romans 12:12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; God bless all of you in Jesus name, amen.

Deadlylady

Established
Hello I'm back again, and I'm willing to answer questions that you may have. I saw quite a few of you liked my last post on here so why not. Again I specialize in tea not conspiracy theories so obviously those questions are already out of the picture. Also I cannot provide any links. This tea was obtained different way. Whether or not you choose to believe it is up to you. Now ask away if you have any questions!!
1. Do Bts still have sponsors/sugar dadies and were the members involved in the burning sun scandal? They are talking about girls a lot but what about famous guys that were victims of this system?
2. Jimin is showing the cold shoulder to V is that only because he wanted to leave the group or something else?
3. Why is V so depressed? Why did he want to leave the group?
4. Is Rm a mason?
5. Is really jimin and RM together and is any other members dating each other too?

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Well so much bad news going on in the world:

My condolscences to the families and friends of 40 plus innocent people killed in the terrorist attack this morning in New Zealand. The killer even livestreamed the whole thing!

The initial reporter of the Burning Sun case has gone missing. This shows that some very powerful people are involved. The police did nothing to protect him. Oh wait I forgot they are corrupt as hell. It is confirmed that Seungri and Co had a superintendent in the police on their side that helped cover up their illegal activities. I hope that reporter is not dead.

Recent transcripts of his conversations show that he indeed was a human trafficker, not just someone who hired prostitutes for his investors. I wonder how many were underage. He also refused to hand over his phone for investigation to the police. What else is he hiding. I hope he rots in hell! I bet YG himself is involved.

”Going back to 2014, Seungri is shown discussing with an investor about a tripto Indonesia and the woman to bring along, provided pictures of her, and talked about her personality traits.
Seungri: Girl number 1 isn’t very talkative but she kind of likes money. Also, she’s a girl that isn’t very charming while drinking. But her visuals are really good.
Seungri: Girl number 3… her visuals are good and so is her personality. When drinking, she is fun and nice… but the problem with her is that when she gets drunk, she is a wreck.
CEO A: What about girl 4?
CEO A: What about girls 2, 4, and 5?
CEO A: So lets eliminate Girl 1 from the selection. Out of Girls 2, 4, and 5, lets see one more.
CEO A: We need more girls like number 3
Seungri: Number 5 is also good!
Relevantly, they seem to agree on a price.
Seungri: Mr. CEO, what style of girl do you like?
CEO A: Well.. Southeast Asian men like girls with white skin. Girls with white skin are innocent and pure, but also on the other side, sexy girls. A pure, innocent style like XX, XXX, or XXX, or girls who are very fancy/showy and seem like girl group members. How about that style? Height around 160 cm… and slim.
….
CEO A: Did you tell them about heading to Indonesia?
Seungri: Yes CEO.
CEO A: It should be for 2 or 3 nights. Who knows, it should be about 10 million won? less?
Seungri: Got it!! That’s 10 million won per person, right CEO?”

This guy was the part of a prostitution/human trafficking ring, make no mistake!

Last edited:
First of All I would like to say that I’m so scared of what the world is becoming
My condolences to those who passed in NZ

Also the Seungri scandal makes me sick
We can’t trust these people and none of them show any remorse for the victims at all
My heart goes out to the women

Also I saw this. isn’t it similar to the Jonghyun episode
Can it all be a coincidence as we all know Taehyung has some dodgy friends or as YG might have said Seungri up, are they planning to do the same with Taehyung

C4F7F568-4853-41E1-95F0-FCE300570E7B.jpeg

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Felicite......sister of louis t0mlinson(one direction guy)....died from a suspected heart attack on 13.03.2019...........she is 18..............just so you guys know,louis is one of the last guys to be introduced and is supposed to be low in talent........he started singing only a day before auditioning for that talent show......and many people consider him to be quite jealous of hstyles...........anyway,he is like tea from bt3........this sister's death feels like a sacrifice..........come on,what 18 yr old dies from a heart attack?......she has 1.3 million followers on instagram.......... also,since j0nas brothers' debut,there has been a clamour for 1D comeback...........who knows?.....they might be coming back afterall........ in summer,maybe...........and like someone said earlier that might be the reason for bt3 to push forward their comeback since,both groups are under s0ny.........just saying.

Also,there is this article that speaks of entities that depend on rituals and abuses and how they can't survive in high-frequency environment of love and harmony.......
https://augtellez.wordpress.com/2017/02/09/interdimensional-parasites-the-imaginary-entities-child-abuse-and-advanced-technology/
I saw that too, he lost his mother in 2016, his grandmother a year later and now his sister......maybe he has extremely bad luck....but he is the only member of the group who had so many deaths around him....sounds familiar?

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
I think its great the real face of male idols is finally being revealed. Hopefully kpop fans can wake up and stop treating oppa as some innocent angel
And the gay fanservice is not something we should take as proof of them being gay too....they do it because its part of their agenda
but that doesnt mean they are not perverts with women behind the scenes

Even Jimin (the one who does most gay fanservice in BTS) has some shady moments with women and its very suspicious how that Twice girl hates him and avoids him at all costs (she must know something about him)

this is a famous female idol who talked about the industry

she is saying male idols are trash......but its not surprising
Boys getting all that attention and money since youth, being worshipped and getting adulation everywhere they go...that combined with korean men mentality about women is not a good mix

Truthteller

Veteran
I think its great the real face of male idols is finally being revealed. Hopefully kpop fans can wake up and stop treating oppa as some innocent angel
And the gay fanservice is not something we should take as proof of them being gay too....they do it because its part of their agenda
but that doesnt mean they are not perverts with women behind the scenes

Even Jimin (the one who does most gay fanservice in BTS) has some shady moments with women and its very suspicious how that Twice girl hates him and avoids him at all costs (she must know something about him)

this is a famous female idol who talked about the industry

she is saying male idols are trash......but its not surprising
Boys getting all that attention and money since youth, being worshipped and getting adulation everywhere they go...that combined with korean men mentality about women is not a good mix
Well being gay doesnt equal gentleman and being straight deosnt equal being a rapist. A gay idol can still be perverted and lead a very dirty life while generally being a douche to men and women alike. You did not hear this from me but Jimin is known as “lady Jimin” among some circles in Korea, source a dude in Korea.

cadiz

Star
Well being gay doesnt equal gentleman and being straight deosnt equal being a rapist. A gay idol can still be perverted and lead a very dirty life while generally being a douche to men and women alike. You did not hear this from me but Jimin is known as “lady Jimin” among some circles in Korea, source a dude in Korea.
yeah but I also hear Jimin is a fuckboy from different "sasaengs"
In my opinion he is a free ride for both sexes....but we dont know him and we can only assume

same thing with RM lyrics talking about a womans vagina and Suga showing to the airport with a shirt that said "show me your boobs"
most fans assume these guys are not rude to women but its impossible to be sure

In my opinion he is a free ride for both sexes....but we dont know him and we can only assume

same thing with RM lyrics talking about a womans vagina and Suga showing to the airport with a shirt that said "show me your boobs"
Did you see his reaction to Hwasa, so similar to Zico and Lee Jonghyuns reaction to Blackpink
Jimin has always given me weird vibes from his obsession with 2003 liners to his obsessive touching of members the guy isn’t normal and you’re right I think he goes for anyone

Jimin -Hwasa
Jonghyun and Zico- Jennie

cadiz

Star
Did you see his reaction to Hwasa, so similar to Zico and Lee Jonghyuns reaction to Blackpink
Jimin has always given me weird vibes from his obsession with 2003 liners to his obsessive touching of members the guy isn’t normal and you’re right I think he goes for anyone

Jimin -Hwasa
Jonghyun and Zico- Jennie
long ago I saw a fancam of him and a Red Velvet girl
idols were walking to the stage but he went very close to her and touched her arm on purposse, the girl looked so nervous when it happened

And the Twice girl......there is one fancam of her standing up as soon as he sits near her and all the other girls in her group laughing (they know she dislikes him)
To me he flirts with everyone, men or women..... and we know he has alcohholic tendencies too... when BTS loses their "media protection" he should be careful to not get into a scandal

mean

Established

I heard many times that sasaeng does not share info on Internet. Just among them. I do think jimin is a very dirty person with a low mentality. But there is no way to know it for sure, especially because of some fake sasaeng
I also think he is bi and perverted. To me bi people are the worst.

mean

Established
Agree, kei from shinee is kind of rude to women. He body shamed once one of them. Saying she need to loose weight. But anyone believing this man is straight is delusional.

mean

Established
I have a important questions toward Muslim, (but Christians can respond too).
I was wondering since a long time why would not djihadist trying to eliminate bts? During a concert for example. It would be a big scandal since almost 90 k attend them usually.
Their aims is to spread Islam and kill bad people. So why not bts?They did something on Arianna concert in Manchester in 2017. And Arianna is not even that powerful and influent as bts.
Bts are promoting a androgyne look and promote homosexuality. They make a lot of muslim girls fall into the idolatry hole so they can't concentrate on praying and watch their mv during Ramadan. I even saw one time a Muslim army saying under a jimin looking like he was doing hazan(Muslim praying) that it was the first time she was happy to be Muslim. Imagine saying this because of a random humain??? She was disrespecting her own religion + god because of a trashy guy. So this is very serious issue. And I wonder why djihadist didn't do anything about it since there is a lot of Muslim armys/ kpop fans in country like turkey, Indonesia, saoudia arabia....

Deadlylady

Established
long ago I saw a fancam of him and a Red Velvet girl
idols were walking to the stage but he went very close to her and touched her arm on purposse, the girl looked so nervous when it happened

And the Twice girl......there is one fancam of her standing up as soon as he sits near her and all the other girls in her group laughing (they know she dislikes him)
To me he flirts with everyone, men or women..... and we know he has alcohholic tendencies too... when BTS loses their "media protection" he should be careful to not get into a scandal
As much I have seen in kdramas and documentaries about South Korea Kore, as a nation they have a drinking problem. They drink with coworkers to have a better relations. They drink regulary even with their family.

Sometimes people rely on alcohol to forget hurtful stuff that happened to them. Maybe that's why he's drinking that much. Maybe he was a victim of something.Or maybe something he is doing is taking toll on him.

I don't know why but I feel like Jamal and that twice girl had either thing and it ended in a bad way. There is one clip from a music show when bet3 members sings a song and next to them is the twice group. And that twice girl is repeating the lyrics they were singing and said "I miss you" out loud. You can see jamal looking at her annoyed that she said that. Maybe they got into a fight who knows the reason?

When they go to the US jamal and monster are posing like a couple. You can see them are wearing the same shirts, going on bike rides like a couple etc. He really shows that he likes guys when they have interviews there too. There is lot of money on their heads right now so I bet they are highly protected. So zero scandal will come out of them at least not until the end of their careers. Because I've seen comments and people were putting them in another level like they are innocents and pure. And bigbang was the black sheep anyways. Time will tell everything.

1552678442815.png

1552678483441.png

1552678527766.png

1552678566885.png

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
I have a important questions toward Muslim, (but Christians can respond too).
I was wondering since a long time why would not djihadist trying to eliminate bts? During a concert for example. It would be a big scandal since almost 90 k attend them usually.
Their aims is to spread Islam and kill bad people. So why not bts?They did something on Arianna concert in Manchester in 2017. And Arianna is not even that powerful and influent as bts.
Bts are promoting a androgyne look and promote homosexuality. They make a lot of muslim girls fall into the idolatry hole so they can't concentrate on praying and watch their mv during Ramadan. I even saw one time a Muslim army saying under a jimin looking like he was doing hazan(Muslim praying) that it was the first time she was happy to be Muslim. Imagine saying this because of a random humain??? She was disrespecting her own religion + god because of a trashy guy. So this is very serious issue. And I wonder why djihadist didn't do anything about it since there is a lot of Muslim armys/ kpop fans in country like turkey, Indonesia, saoudia arabia....
No offence but you seem to have a lot of sympathy with terrorists. Jihadi terrorists kill innocent people including other muslims. How can you not condemn someone bombing a concert full of children?
Most of them are mentally unstable political pawns for ulterior motives.

mean

Established
No offence but you seem to have a lot of sympathy with terrorists. Jihadi terrorists kill innocent people including other muslims. How can you not condemn someone bombing a concert full of children?
Most of them are mentally unstable political pawns for ulterior motives.
I never wish they would do that. Read my post, when did I say " I want". I say I was wondering why they still didn't a attack bts since it exactly the kind of people that Islam hate. No need to accuse me

cadiz

Star
now the r*pe videos are being spread all over...and people watching them
those poor victims are being exposed for the world to see while the big names are still protected (leaking those videos its an obvious distraction)

Jun Young's alleged videos leaked to the public through air drop feature

I find this comment in the article

5. [+111, -13] Korean men seriously give me goosebumps

I won’t generalize but this reminds me of the realizations I had when I was living there. Probably about 70% of the Korean guys with whom I came in contact were either shy at first but then turned sleazy/creepy or was sleazy/creepy from the start. I don’t know if it had something to do with them being relatively sexually repressed (i.e., can’t bring girlfriends home because they live with their parents well into their late 20s, have to keep up appearances of being decent, etc.), but man it was a wake-up call.

so sick how people are spreading and watching those videos....this world is full of perverts ...

mean

Established
As much I have seen in kdramas and documentaries about South Korea Kore, as a nation they have a drinking problem. They drink with coworkers to have a better relations. They drink regulary even with their family.

Sometimes people rely on alcohol to forget hurtful stuff that happened to them. Maybe that's why he's drinking that much. Maybe he was a victim in that unsafe environment. Maybe something happened to him, especially knowing that when they started their company was on the verge of bankruptcy.

I don't know why but I feel like Jamal and that twice girl had a really short relationship or just a thing and it ended in a bad way. There is one clip from a music show when bet3 members sings a song and next to them is the twice group. And that twice girl is repeating the lyrics they were singing and said "I miss you" out loud. You can see jamal looking at her annoyed that she said that. Maybe the girl was interested in him and he gave her the cold shoulder. Definitely something happened and they cannot stand each other anymore. I feel like jamal is someone that once he hold a grudge against you that will last forever. Maybe they should got into a fight.

Maybe jamal tried his chance with girls and after being unsucessful he turned to guys. He never shows that he's impressed or likes when he sees when he watches a woman perform most of the time he gets bored dances like a kid or looks somewhere else. So seeing him looking at Hwasa like that was interesting. He was looking the other way to check if people were looking at him staring or what?

When they go to the US jamal and monster are posing like a couple. You can see them are wearing the same shirts, going on bike rides like a couple etc. He really shows that he likes guys when they have interviews there too. There is lot of money on their heads right now so I bet they are highly protected. So zero scandal will come out of them at least untill the end of their careers. Because I've seen comments and people were putting them in another level like they are innocents and pure. And bigbang was the black sheep anyways. Time will tell everything.

View attachment 20085

View attachment 20086

View attachment 20087

View attachment 20088

To me seems like they are just friends... All the maknae line love a lot namjoon since he is their guru. Jk keep posting on fancafe how much he love him & admire him. Tae posted a pic shirtless saying " I like you rm".

But if what you are saying is true, then maybe tae posted it to piss of jimin?