BTS discussion thread

Deadlylady

Established
its hard to believe someone could sacrifice a loved one for fame or fortune, besides its normal to die because we are all human

But there is one Illuminati channel I watch on youtube and they always say "when I see a celebrity winning a lot of awards in a year I always think who they sacrificed this time? and when I investigate I always find that same year someone closed to them died"
If you investigate famous celebrities you always find a close friend, father or mother died in strange circumstances and after that death their fame rises..... this happens not with all celebrities but with A LOT of them yes it happens

If you research about it you will be surprised
When you watch their videos on the internet, programs where they act they are 15 but actually are grown man, MV etc after a while you suddenly start liking them. Just like that. It's almost like being under a spell. Because they aren't special singers with awesome vocals or anything. They dance coordinately and good since they practice day and night but that's all. Even older people like them. They haven't saved the world or done anything special to have Ride-Or-Die fans like that. They aren't even handsome without makeup, laser treatment, lip fillers done to their face to look more white flawless and appealing, and to have a more caucasian looking hair style they get perms done to have volume and they dye their hair blonde, brown or all the colors in the rainbow. Blinded people are not realizing that they are constantly touching each other in inappropriate ways in thoses videos, doing inappropriate gesture etc or is that to slowly acclimate kids/teenager views to certain ideas?

I definitely fell there is some kind of magic done there. You almost can feel a different "aura" around them. And it takes you in. And that's not because they are famous. Famous or not people are people period. The sacrifice theory might be very true. But the effects of this "spell" has on people is way stronger that what is done in other countries. They were comparing them to the "beetlejuice".

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
sacrifice or not, bts wont have the fame they are having now if they dont sacrifice someone, so they had sacrifice someone, believe it or not, truth hurts. and they always sacrifice their grandparents because they want to appear that its not a death for a sacrifice but by age, so dont say that "its just a coincidence" NOTHING is a coincidence in this time, everything is connected, mvs, songs, lyrics, tea's grandmother has been talked in this thread a lot and people agreed that she is a sacrifice, there are many hints, and i cant believe i have to repeat that again to make you wake up and see, bts is not pure, it is not hard to believe that they had sacrificed their loved ones for fame and fortune, we dont know them personally and we dont know what bighit told them to do, bts HAVE to make a sacrifice to get into the position they are in, ever since wings era, their popularity grows so much and theyre famous internationally, all because of tea's grandmother, he wrote the song stigma for her, told him how he was sorry for his sins, and i believe he became different and not in his goofy 4D image after wings era, thus fans started noticing it and say thay maybe its because of his grandmother, he changed a lot, maybe its because he doesnt want his loved ones to die again, but now they had sacrificed his friend and probably his grandfather, and from others' theory, jonghyun. i cant imagine how much he felt.

so dont say that its just a coincidence or nature, bts cant be famous without a sacrifice, period.

JimiJymy

Established
you are right, Jonghyun death was sacrifice to BTS, and now, EXO could be the next, because they are very popular in Korea, so the Illuminati want to make BTS further more popular than them, and they wanted to destroy every popular boy group, so make everyone eye into BTS, its pathetic how they can control people easily like this
I don't think Jonghyun's death had something to do with BTS...
this is a past post from the Kpop thread...

"Jonghyun's death was not for BTS. But many people actually knew what was coming so...Jonghyun was in conflict from very long time with some people.
[...]I think Jonghyun himself didn't thought it will happen but it did. Jonghyun was in conflict with powerful people and with Minho. Many people will not believe me but they had a physical fight in the beginning of 2013.
There was situation where Shinee was on music award show and there was a yelling happening between Jonghyun and Minho. The argued really loud and not so far away from them there was fans with cameras recording everything. EXO members were sitting there too and they tried to wave and send smiles to these girls with cameras so they don't pay attention to Jonghyun and Minho fighting.They called each other very bad names and Manager told them to change seats and Jonghyun sat closer to EXO. I know that few days after this they had physical fight. Jonghyun had very serious anger outbursts.He would make scenes where there was cameras or many people around. He was not saint himself and did some things that I don't want to share because of his memory.He didn't want to be mind controled.

I'm very,very sure that 3 people was involved in his death. 1 of them I used to see almost on regular basis in work. I can't say who this person is because my identity might me exposed. The 2 person was Jonghyun's friend who he used to hang out very often. I can't say who is 3 person because that would be too dangerious. But THEY wanted Jonghyun out for good. Also let me tell you something. This "sacrifice" it was not for Jonghyun in the beginning. It was supposed to be for one of ex members of DBSK. This member found connection to Yakuza in Japan and he was protected for some time until he left SM and DBSK. The "sacrifice" was only postponed in time to find other person.DBSK reason for breaking up was totally different that many people could think. It was not about money, not about being traidor, not about anything that you heard on interview or readed. ALL of them wanted to leave. But JY stayed to protect one of the member that left. He loves him."

About Exo

"Before relationship between EXO members was very bad.
There was a time that some of the current members would not speak with each other at all. They would speak when fans or cameras were around or they were in studio. But in their privite time they avoided each other. There was a lot of talk going between company and EXO. Now their relations are much better but they treat each other just like acquaintances in work.

EXO are very jealous of BTS success.
EXO wanted very much to be worldwide successful, to hang out with american celebrities, to attend american award ceremonies etc.. They wanted to dominate China and Korea first and later America. One of the dance choreographers spoke about BTS dance in the practise room and one of the EXO members said "whatever,we are more handsome" and discussion started why people would like to watch ugly idols etc..The choreographer mentioned something like: "maybe you should just get naked and have sex on the concert" "C" from EXO said: "just like in Incheon?" (it's a korean city btw) and all of them laughed. I don't know what he meant by that.

Super Junior were incredible jealous when EXO debuted and gained many fans. There was many comments that EXO is Super Junior replacement, that they are too old etc.. Super Junior wanted desperately new album but it was postponed because of EXO. A lot of drama went down because of this..."

VSTGR

Established
Even bigbang knew that something would happen.

http://instagr.am/p/Bu_PQvFANeO/
Scandals like that are revealed in a convenient time. I was watching Korea Scouter TV just a few minutes ago and he said that there's a huge uprising in the feminism movement in South Korea at the moment. By this I am absolutely not saying that this scandal didn't happen, it did, we know how the entertainment industry works. But these scandals are being brought up when it's time to reveal them. It will ignite hate against men and will further divide men and women. I mean look at America, that's how South Korea will look like soon as well.

VSTGR

Established
The rapture comes FIRST. We are NOT destined for wrath. Seriously, learn your bible and learn to rightly divide it.
The bible describes the rapture and the second coming as different events.

Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed,
in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth. Revelation 3:10

For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 1 Thessalonians 5:9

The Rapture is described as occurring at any time without warning.
The second coming is preceded by many events such as the rise of the antichrist, a treaty with Israel and the rebuilding of the jewish temple. Christians are called to look for the lords return rather than signs such as the antichrists arrival. Even the judgement seat of christ disproves your satanic doctrine, the so called ''post-trib rapture''.
I think it's quite hyprocritical to call for other christians to learn read the Bible when you yourself do not know what you're talking about.
It says "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet [...]" So what does it imply? At the last trumpet we will be changed, meaning the rapture comes last.

Revelation 3:10 doesn't talk about being taken away from earth during the Great Tribulation, it talks about being protected by God from sin and tribulation during that time. Look: "I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth."

wow

Veteran

"Jonghyun's death was not for BTS. But many people actually knew what was coming so...Jonghyun was in conflict from very long time with some people.
[...]I think Jonghyun himself didn't thought it will happen but it did. Jonghyun was in conflict with powerful people and with Minho. Many people will not believe me but they had a physical fight in the beginning of 2013.
There was situation where Shinee was on music award show and there was a yelling happening between Jonghyun and Minho. The argued really loud and not so far away from them there was fans with cameras recording everything. EXO members were sitting there too and they tried to wave and send smiles to these girls with cameras so they don't pay attention to Jonghyun and Minho fighting.They called each other very bad names and Manager told them to change seats and Jonghyun sat closer to EXO. I know that few days after this they had physical fight. Jonghyun had very serious anger outbursts.He would make scenes where there was cameras or many people around. He was not saint himself and did some things that I don't want to share because of his memory.He didn't want to be mind controled.

I'm very,very sure that 3 people was involved in his death. 1 of them I used to see almost on regular basis in work. I can't say who this person is because my identity might me exposed. The 2 person was Jonghyun's friend who he used to hang out very often. I can't say who is 3 person because that would be too dangerious. But THEY wanted Jonghyun out for good. Also let me tell you something. This "sacrifice" it was not for Jonghyun in the beginning. It was supposed to be for one of ex members of DBSK. This member found connection to Yakuza in Japan and he was protected for some time until he left SM and DBSK. The "sacrifice" was only postponed in time to find other person.DBSK reason for breaking up was totally different that many people could think. It was not about money, not about being traidor, not about anything that you heard on interview or readed. ALL of them wanted to leave. But JY stayed to protect one of the member that left. He loves him."

About Exo

There was a time that some of the current members would not speak with each other at all. They would speak when fans or cameras were around or they were in studio. But in their privite time they avoided each other. There was a lot of talk going between company and EXO. Now their relations are much better but they treat each other just like acquaintances in work.

EXO wanted very much to be worldwide successful, to hang out with american celebrities, to attend american award ceremonies etc.. They wanted to dominate China and Korea first and later America. One of the dance choreographers spoke about BTS dance in the practise room and one of the EXO members said "whatever,we are more handsome" and discussion started why people would like to watch ugly idols etc..The choreographer mentioned something like: "maybe you should just get naked and have sex on the concert" "C" from EXO said: "just like in Incheon?" (it's a korean city btw) and all of them laughed. I don't know what he meant by that.

Super Junior were incredible jealous when EXO debuted and gained many fans. There was many comments that EXO is Super Junior replacement, that they are too old etc.. Super Junior wanted desperately new album but it was postponed because of EXO. A lot of drama went down because of this..."
this is from ranfan right? some older member in this thread said that she/he is not truthworthy, but i dont know who to believe anyways.

wow

Veteran
Scandals like that are revealed in a convenient time. I was watching Korea Scouter TV just a few minutes ago and he said that there's a huge uprising in the feminism movement in South Korea at the moment. By this I am absolutely not saying that this scandal didn't happen, it did, we know how the entertainment industry works. But these scandals are being brought up when it's time to reveal them. It will ignite hate against men and will further divide men and women. I mean look at America, that's how South Korea will look like soon as well.
my guts tells me that this will be the end of kpop entertaiments, people wont believe what the cameras showed them, they will believe all of the dirty works they have, first is the group members being abused scandal, and now this, there are so many things coming to light but still so many things that are not exposed enough, and i really want to know who is behind all of this even though i know its quite impossible.

About Exo

if you check things, there so much suspicious things between BTS and Jonghyun death, it has been mentioned here many time, so if you interested, read the old posts
and between that claimed insider is not real insider in my opinion ;) I did mention why in other post

Even bigbang knew that something would happen.

http://instagr.am/p/Bu_PQvFANeO/
its astonishing how everybody in Kpop seems to know their future, Jonghyun have talked about his death in 2014, and now this, I just wonder, how can they keep smiling and be happy, live normally, while they know about that? thats my question that I didn't find answer yet

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-v-photo-mistake-seungri-scandal-news/

kkkkkkkkkkk
now they're dragging the bts in this messy

I'm sure the big hit has to do with it now that the txt is getting popular they will try to delete the bts
I don't think so, it could be just mistake or it could be they are reminding some people that this scandal has to do with BTS, there is similar mistake happened before when Jonghyun died, they put BTS picture instead of Shinee, they will never be dragged into this no matter what, because they are strongly Illuminati connected

JimiJymy

Established
this is from ranfan right? some older member in this thread said that she/he is not truthworthy, but i dont know who to believe anyways.
Yes it was

if you check things, there so much suspicious things between BTS and Jonghyun death, it has been mentioned here many time, so if you interested, read the old posts
and between that claimed insider is not real insider in my opinion ;) I did mention why in other post
I did read the past posts but still...the amount of details given are too much to be ignored
In the end we all have different opinions on the subject

cadiz

Star
I don't think so, it could be just mistake or it could be they are reminding some people that this scandal has to do with BTS, there is similar mistake happened before when Jonghyun died, they put BTS picture instead of Shinee, they will never be dragged into this no matter what, because they are strongly Illuminati connected
them showing BTS while talking about Jonghyung death was one of the most strange things ever
A news channel dont know BTS is not related to Jongyung??....besides Jonghyung is ONE PERSON

why put a video of a group while talking about ONE person that died??? how can someone make that conection?

And about that news site using Tae picture....its a south american news site and they included EXO member in the pic too....I doubt that article will reach korea, they probably used their pictures to get attention from international fans

Last edited:

Soonmoonie

Hello I'm back again, and I'm willing to answer questions that you may have. I saw quite a few of you liked my last post on here so why not. Again I specialize in tea not conspiracy theories so obviously those questions are already out of the picture. Also I cannot provide any links. This tea was obtained different way. Whether or not you choose to believe it is up to you. Now ask away if you have any questions!!

wow

Veteran
Hello I'm back again, and I'm willing to answer questions that you may have. I saw quite a few of you liked my last post on here so why not. Again I specialize in tea not conspiracy theories so obviously those questions are already out of the picture. Also I cannot provide any links. This tea was obtained different way. Whether or not you choose to believe it is up to you. Now ask away if you have any questions!!
1. is bighit/bts has to do with the burning sun scandal? we believe that bighit is involved in this since bighit pays dispatch to not expose them.

2. is suga genuinely wants to do the charity work he did? or he is just doing that for people to see that he is kind.

3. it has been talked a lot in here that v and jimin is fighting for fame, and jungkook is involved too, is it true?

4. whay dirty works does bts do? is it somehow similar to the burning sun scandal, or much worse?

5. which member is involved in drugs?

6. v is spotted in a picture with a juul, does he smokes? if so, does others smokes too?

i think thats all, sorry if its too much ^^" , thank you!

Nyediaries97

Rookie

1) Is there any member that actually wants to leave the industry entirely?
2) Besides weed, have you discovered any other drug that the boys could be possibly taking? A heavier drug that is.
3) Since you cant link us to any credible source, can you at least tell us or give us a hint on who is telling you these things?
4) If the credible source happens to be an insider that works with the group, can you tell us their reasoning as to why they are giving you the scoop? Is there some sort of event that is about to happen with the company itself that they are willing to give you this information?
5) Has any of the members shown any type of discomfort or remorse for anything that they may have been forced to do in regards to this company?
6) It seems like these boys display a lot of same sex activities with one another on camera. Are any of the boys actually and truly bisexual or gay? I mean this with a full straight out yes or no answer.
7) Are any of the members depressed? As in close to drastic measures?
8) Out of all the boys, who displays the most power behind the scenes?