BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran

cadiz

Star
Got to say........snl isn't that popular anymore..........ever since the start of trump's tenure,they became overtly political and kind of put off a lot of viewership............only the staunch democrats are still with that show..........besides,except for a few cast,they are really low on talent these days.......and there was even that pete davids0n scandal............
however,surely,for those outside us,it might seem a great stage.......also,c@rdi b announced her pregnancy in that show when she was the musical guest,so,maybe it still has viewership but not as much as it was before..............and the show might need this group to increase their ratings.
but what is happening here is............this show is mostly aimed at older demography............and their performance,probably the cold open will surely attract the attention of the adults..............this might be in line with their grown up theme............guys,this group is after adults,now.
true, the show is very anti trump (all hollywood is anti Trump tho)

but you are right they are aiming to a specific audience.
I imagine their new song is going to be more "adult like", cant imagine them going to a show like SNL and perform some cute song wearing colorful clothes

Has any other boy band perform in SNL before? I dont remember tbh

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
How sad! Instead of promoting in their own Korea, they are going to the US directly. They are do desperate. On a sidenote perks of being signed to Sony Music. They get all this promos.
they are very desperate to get a hit song in the US, and maybe become more known to the public there
It will be surprising if they dont have a full song in English this time....they are doing all that promo in the US and all the concerts there

Korea is their second option now

rottielover

Established
true, the show is very anti trump (all hollywood is anti Trump tho)

but you are right they are aiming to a specific audience.
I imagine their new song is going to be more "adult like", cant imagine them going to a show like SNL and perform some cute song wearing colorful clothes

Has any other boy band perform in SNL before? I dont remember tbh
One direction and backstreet boys have performed on SNL before, not sure if any other kpop group has? if that's what you meant by boy bands? B!gH!t knows their market is outside of korea so that's why they target gigs outside of korea. From what I've heard from my korean friends beetess aren't as popular in SK as they are in the rest of the world.

Sugar23_

Rookie
I wonder if those comments in the article ar all from netizens or if some Big Hit staff is involved in writting them too
The comments talk about birthday donations and just yesterday a birthday donation happened. It's all so coincidental

And they are trying to involve EXO in the rumors too, a member Sehun is close friends with Seungri and media is talking about him

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/03/enter-talk-exo-sehun-releasing-post.html

Wanna One's Daniel was targeted because of Seungri aswell. All popular male idols and groups going down
It’s so weird how army doesn’t see anything fishy with the fact that everyone else’s image is being torn down and bts is just oh so perfect like they do realize that these are men and their human so they aren’t perfect and it just isn’t realistic for them to not be flawed and do things that maybe they wouldn’t exactly be proud of. Whenever fans say oh they don’t do anything they’re the perfect guys I’m like man you guys sound so dumb the stories come off and sound so fake like I know the members don’t just ride bikes down to Han river...I mean look at the people they hang around and all the suspicious ways they behave I bet at least majority of them partake in things that could possibly ruin their career.

rottielover

Established
It’s so weird how army doesn’t see anything fishy with the fact that everyone else’s image is being torn down and bts is just oh so perfect like they do realize that these are men and their human so they aren’t perfect and it just isn’t realistic for them to not be flawed and do things that maybe they wouldn’t exactly be proud of. Whenever fans say oh they don’t do anything they’re the perfect guys I’m like man you guys sound so dumb the stories come off and sound so fake like I know the members don’t just ride bikes down to Han river...I mean look at the people they hang around and all the suspicious ways they behave I bet at least majority of them partake in things that could possibly ruin their career.
i agree everyone is human and not perfect. people need to be realistic and not idolize them. I'm sure the day will come when the truth will come out especially if they truly are involved in controversial stuff that's just being covered up for now..just look at Seungri and T.O.P, who would of imagined these idols who were so big and in their prime back in the day are now coming out with scandals left and right. It's all a matter of time. we just have to wait and see how this unfolds in the future.

Sugar23_

Rookie
dear there is no coincidence, it doesn't exist neither in the Illuminati controlled world nor in the normal world, V is clearly the chosen member to make sacrifices for BTS, he has sacrificed his friend, and also grand mother(sorry if I confused him with other member but I think its him), because he have his grand mother in some MV and then news came out that she is dead..he is clearly the one responsible for making sacrifices, so he named his dog coal briquette...I don't believe any normal person would give that name to a dog, its very odd, and he chooses this weird name just before 4 hours of Jongyhyun death, its not way coincidence...any way, I have no idea if he wanted to leave BTS or not, but may be thats why he wanted to leave, because they want from him a lots of sacrifices he must made, so may be he fed up with it
I wonder why tae is the only one that has to do these sacrifices I mean it seems he’s the only one that’s really lost anyone close to him apart from jin who lost his grandmother, but was he even that close to her? I’m sure that him having to sacrifice so much for the group has to make him feel so guilty and feel some sort of animosity towards the members hence him maybe wanting to distance himself from the group. I would think that the sacrifices would be spread amongst the group but I guess that isn’t how it works.

Deadlylady

Established
I wonder why tae is the only one that has to do these sacrifices I mean it seems he’s the only one that’s really lost anyone close to him apart from jin who lost his grandmother, but was he even that close to her? I’m sure that him having to sacrifice so much for the group has to make him feel so guilty and feel some sort of animosity towards the members hence him maybe wanting to distance himself from the group. I would think that the sacrifices would be spread amongst the group but I guess that isn’t how it works.
I don't think grandparents dying is a sacrifice, come on people die when they get old. That's called the circle of life. If it was their mother father or sibling dying then maybe It could be.

wow

Veteran
I don't think grandparents dying is a sacrifice, come on people die when they get old. That's called the circle of life. If it was their mother father or sibling dying then maybe It could be.
his grandma is a sacrifice, she is sacrificed before the wings era and wings is the start of their career, they got an award left and right and theyre famous after wings album, and there are hints of his grandma in mvs, and dont forget his song stigma, he sounds like he is talking to someone and apologizing for his sins, it could be him talking to his dead grandma and apologizing because she is dead because of him, i dont know about his grandpa though, could be dead by age or a sacrifice.

p.s. dont be blind and think all of this regarding you bias taehyung is just a "coincidence", youre still blinded.

wow

Veteran
maybe because bighit have a beef with him, bighit treated him like shit and gave him a bad stage persona and bighit wanted him to not be as famous, not to mention he was the last member to be revealed and he is the "secret member", he told his sad story to us about how he was sad because he was the last member to be revealed, he thought bighit doesnt want to debut him, so maybe he is only in the group for sacrificing purposes, sacrificing his loved ones for the group, or even worse, sacrificing himself, but i think as time passes by, bighit realized how important he is to the group and to the armys because he is very popular, he can act and sing too, he is a great puppet and has a connection to the illuminati and spirits since he is an indigo and he is loyal to his god thus the many handsigns he do and his kaballah red string he wears 24/7 and his eerie energy rings, he can make lots of money for bighit, and thus why bighit decided to also make jin to be a sacrifice, he sacrificed his grandpa (rumoured/theory) and even worse, sacrificing himself, thus why he has many sacrifice hints like him kissing the statue in bst, and that jail count thingy, i dont know what the name is, but taehyung also has sacrifice hints but not as much as jin.

overall, i think tae is the secret member because he is used to sacrifice, a ritual, or even darker than that, his parents could be an elite or have connections to the illuminati, thus why he is a moonchild and i remember that hotel in jeju that he visited with his parents, its eerie as fu*k, i think he also has beef with his family im 100% sure of that so he can be the one who is in debt with bighit, thus why he sacrifice a lot.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Seems like more and more names are being exposed. Junhyung from BEAST (very popular group) is the next one, he admitted to veiwing the r*pe/unconsensual footage in the chatroom making inappropriate remarks. His own chatroom conversartion was exposed with JJY where he called some girl group members loose and used derogatory terms for women (referred to them as va**na).
I have to admit I am shocked. I knew the industry was dirty and that these idols are far from innocent, however, this is a different level of low. They actively drugged and raped fans and rookie idols or trainees filmed them and spread it among themselves. Guess that makes them serial rapists. Not that getting consensual s*x would be hard for them, but no they got pleasure out of this. People are hating on the industry, after so many people being exposed one by one. Comments like I am not excited for comebacks are being spread, which is understabdable. Even BBC and other international new outlets are coveribg this.

wow

Veteran
Seems like more and more names are being exposed. Junhyung from BEAST (very popular group) is the next one, he admitted to veiwing the r*pe/unconsensual footage in the chatroom making inappropriate remarks. His own chatroom conversartion was exposed with JJY where he called some girl group members loose and used derogatory terms for women (referred to them as va**na).
I have to admit I am shocked. I knew the industry was dirty and that these idols are far from innocent, however, this is a different level of low. They actively drugged and raped fans and rookie idols or trainees filmed them and spread it among themselves. Guess that makes them serial rapists. Not that getting consensual s*x would be hard for them, but no they got pleasure out of this. People are hating on the industry, after so many people being exposed one by one. Comments like I am not excited for comebacks are being spread, which is understabdable. Even BBC and other international new outlets are coveribg this.
2016_09_26_12740_1474864613._large.jpg

this is him wearing beta kitten and all, speaking of mk ultra, now im not really sure if the people that are exposed is in an mk ultra control while doing the dirty things or not.

cadiz

Star
VvV is not my bias :) The members are old enough to be my little brothers. At the end of the day every celebrity is a human being, people tend to forget that. They are somebody's brother or child. I know that his grandmother raised him so to sacrifice her? Even that idea is sickening. I hope all thoses theories are fake.
its hard to believe someone could sacrifice a loved one for fame or fortune, besides its normal to die because we are all human

But there is one Illuminati channel I watch on youtube and they always say "when I see a celebrity winning a lot of awards in a year I always think who they sacrificed this time? and when I investigate I always find that same year someone closed to them died"
If you investigate famous celebrities you always find a close friend, father or mother died in strange circumstances and after that death their fame rises..... this happens not with all celebrities but with A LOT of them yes it happens

If you research about it you will be surprised

Obsidian

Rookie
"journey to find yourself with bts"? why would armys NEED bts to help them find themselves? its like saying bts is the only one who could let them see their trueselves, this is bullsh*t, and again, bts is trying to be "relatable" with their psychology concept like LovInG yOurSeLf,DePrEsSiOn, SuiCiDe, because they think teens would LOVE that, this is such a joke.
This isn't actually about BT3, though. It's not this simplistic.

I've been away from this thread for a long time so I'm not sure what most people believe atm, but I'll put it here. (Not directed at you, just generally)

Bighit is a company with an agenda that is connected to things we can't see and currently perceive. It has connections to the occult and its directors serve another master. This latest song is to educate us or make us aware of something that is either connected to something in the future or connected to something currently happening to us behind the scenes.

This isn't done with our good in mind. It's simply adhering to a law. The so called elite (I prefer to call them parasites)must inform the public of their plans before they actually go ahead with them. It's a law they can't break. This is done mostly through the entertainment industry, in movies and music with the use of symbolism and metaphors. The plans will never be told directly, so you have to read between the lines. A lot of this stuff is also hidden in children's cartoons.

I find this latest topic BT3 will be singing about very interesting. With all of the things going on lately...'persona' as the topic of choice will probably be eye opening in some ways. I'll be paying close attention to the lyrics.

Obsidian

Rookie
Sometimes - actually, very often from what I've seen and heard - the more conservative the image, the more depravity behind closed doors. I'm learning to become more wary of people who are all about cultivating and upholding a clean image - they're almost always not wired right or hiding something dark.