BTS discussion thread

mean

Established
in other news TXT won their first award show a week after debut

TXT take their very first win on 'The Show'!

maybe they are going to be rookie of the year with those results.
JYP and Bighit are having the best rookie groups and both top groups (Twice and BTS) never affected by scandals...... It looks like both companies will remain on top while SM and YG are struggling
how interesting...
Both sm and yg are brought down.
Sehun accused of supporting with seungri. And he is from sm. I believe exo will go down. I don't know soon or not, but i think there will be a sm scandal. And you are right, jyp remain untouched, first of all bighit was formed by jyp right? And jyp and bighit are friend since a lot time. There was even a rumor bighit would unite with a big3, and people was speculating jyp, because yg hate bighit & sm keep making unsucessful comeback. And the whole nct project is a flop, they keep adding member without it changing anything. Just a loss of money. Only exo are competion there (i speak for now), since shinee & snsd are in hiatus.
I also believe there would be a blackpink scandal, because their fandom is huge

Jyp also have twice who remain untouched and i believe got7 are no competition for bts, so we won't have any scandal since they are not really popular in korea and stray kids are kind of irrelevant & rookies for the moment.

Deadlylady

Established
My guts tells me that all the companies have some kind of connection with this. Human and drug trafficking what else who knows?

This explains so much. Earning money the right way was not enough? Why are people so greedy and full of bad intentions. Weren't they already earning a lot of money? I feel bad for the innocent kids that founds themself in this. Like beet3 Kook he was just a kid when he started didn't know anything and his parents like most parents clueless about this industry. They left their kid to some company to grow up in a "weird" environment and earn a lot of money but was it worth it?

This is almost like a scary movie. And the real criminals will never be caught.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
My guts tells me that all the companies have some kind of connection with this. Human and drug trafficking what else who knows?

This explains so much. Earning money the right way was not enough? Why are people so greedy and full of bad intentions. Weren't they already earning a lot of money? I feel bad for the innocent kids that founds themself in this. Like beet3 Kook he was just a kid when he started didn't know anything and his parents like most parents clueless about this industry. They left their kid to some company to grow up in a "weird" environment and earn a lot of money but was it worth it?

View attachment 20057

This is almost like a scary movie. And the real criminals will never be caught.
me too, its also kind of fishy how dispatch exposed the scandals now, like, the scandal takes place in 2015 (or before that i guess) and dispatch decided to expose them now, and bigbang are involved in drug and other thug scandals before bts debuted and i believe dispatch knows this but they didnt expose them, but after since bts debuted, many deaths had happend and scandals starting to pop up with dispatch sharing them to the media, something is definetly going on with the 4 companies and i believe bigshit is the mastermind behind all this, bang pd is a pedo fatass :mad: (sorry for my harsh words) but i also think bts could be behind this too because they seem greedy, especially with the new boygroup, they dont want to share their fame and attention so they could also dont want to share their fame and attention with other groups from the big 3, maybe its because when people discovers bts because people see them as the first kpop group to break into the western music industry, they will discover more kpop groups in sk, thus bts could be forgotten, and also cant forget the iconic dog yeontan, named after jonghyun's "suicide" method, evil people get along so well.

Deadlylady

Established
me too, its also kind of fishy how dispatch exposed the scandals now, like, the scandal takes place in 2015 (or before that i guess) and dispatch decided to expose them now, and bigbang are involved in drug and other thug scandals before bts debuted and i believe dispatch knows this but they didnt expose them, but after since bts debuted, many deaths had happend and scandals starting to pop up with dispatch sharing them to the media, something is definetly going on with the 4 companies and i believe bigshit is the mastermind behind all this, bang pd is a pedo fatass :mad: (sorry for my harsh words) but i also think bts could be behind this too because they seem greedy, especially with the new boygroup, they dont want to share their fame and attention so they could also dont want to share their fame and attention with other groups from the big 3, maybe its because when people discovers bts because people see them as the first kpop group to break into the western music industry, they will discover more kpop groups in sk, thus bts could be forgotten, and also cant forget the iconic dog yeontan, named after jonghyun's "suicide" method, evil people get along so well.

VvV unlike the others is always seen as more emotional and he likes to act like a child. I don't know how much of it is true since their characters are written by people. But he definitely likes arts and want to be more "manly" than he is authorized to be. He did a kdrama and in a interview he said he wanted to act more manly like his brothers in the drama. People around him made it sound like it was a joke but I feel he really meant it. I saw a clip of a Vlive He was with jamal and monsterr. Jamal said that VvV was drunk and VvV went on saying had he let his beard grow for 3days and something but Jamal cut him off. In another vlive too he was talking about that he is a grown man now and has a shave. He was wondering how it would be if he let his hair and beard grow.
He wants to leave the group and do acting but the company is not leting him go. Everybody has seen him cry at the award show when genie was somewhat scolding him infront of everybody for wanting to leave the group.

Maybe him naming his dog like that was just a coincidence. You never know, I mean I feel like that because he wanted to leave the group Jamal genie and the others have distanced themselves from him. He is an emotional guy so it has to be hard for him.

And Band pd when he was making his new group he chose only "flower boys" you know what I mean? Their looks is like any other group nothing special about them. No individuality other than being flower boys and young. And before he used to make hiphop rap groups now he is into flower boy world. Maybe this is what x people are "demanding" and they are supplying that.

Sugar23_

Rookie
"journey to find yourself with bts"? why would armys NEED bts to help them find themselves? its like saying bts is the only one who could let them see their trueselves, this is bullsh*t, and again, bts is trying to be "relatable" with their psychology concept like LovInG yOurSeLf,DePrEsSiOn, SuiCiDe, because they think teens would LOVE that, this is such a joke.
What their proposing just sounds so unhealthy but hell the fans believe that bts is what’s helping them to become better people when in reality you shouldn’t need other people especially people who you don’t know and don’t even know you exist to make you a better person when there human just like you and aren’t perfect. These fans really need to get a grip and learn to be without this group because one day there won’t be a bts to help them cope with whatever there going through to use as a distraction and the way some of them are obsessed I don’t even know what they will do when that happens.

Deadlylady

Established
we talked about EXO and now this:

SM denied it, but when SNSD members left they denied it at first too....dont be surprised if this guy leaves in a month or two...because this rumor comes out of "somewhere"

all the big groups are going down slowly but surely
When I heard that exo was coming to Turkey for a concert in august I knew their time was up. I mean kpop groups only come here when they are debuting/predebuting or are at the end of their careers. D.O. already did a few dramas and movies so I guess he will be doing only that from now on. I think that's a really smart move. Since their company doesn't care much about them anymore. Military service time is on for most of the members. Even if they renew their contracts they will be going to the army for a year very soon.

VvV unlike the others is always seen as more emotional and he likes to act like a child. I don't know how much of it is true since their characters are written by people. But he definitely likes arts and want to be more "manly" than he is authorized to be. He did a kdrama and in a interview he said he wanted to act more manly like his brothers in the drama. People around him made it sound like it was a joke but I feel he really meant it. I saw a clip of a Vlive He was with jamal and monsterr. Jamal said that VvV was drunk and VvV went on saying had he let his beard grow for 3days and something but Jamal cut him off. In another vlive too he was talking about that he is a grown man now and has a shave. He was wondering how it would be if he let his hair and beard grow.
He wants to leave the group and do acting but the company is not leting him go. Everybody has seen him cry at the award show when genie was somewhat scolding him infront of everybody for wanting to leave the group.

Maybe him naming his dog like that was just a coincidence. You never know, I mean I feel like that because he wanted to leave the group Jamal genie and the others have distanced themselves from him. He is an emotional guy so it has to be hard for him.

And Band pd when he was making his new group he chose only "flower boys" you know what I mean? Their looks is like any other group nothing special about them. No individuality other than being flower boys and young. And before he used to make hiphop rap groups now he is into flower boy world. Maybe this is what x people are "demanding" and they are supplying that.
dear there is no coincidence, it doesn't exist neither in the Illuminati controlled world nor in the normal world, V is clearly the chosen member to make sacrifices for BTS, he has sacrificed his friend, and also grand mother(sorry if I confused him with other member but I think its him), because he have his grand mother in some MV and then news came out that she is dead..he is clearly the one responsible for making sacrifices, so he named his dog coal briquette...I don't believe any normal person would give that name to a dog, its very odd, and he chooses this weird name just before 4 hours of Jongyhyun death, its not way coincidence...any way, I have no idea if he wanted to leave BTS or not, but may be thats why he wanted to leave, because they want from him a lots of sacrifices he must made, so may be he fed up with it

and the more fishy thing is the Vietnamese media came up with Seungri balloon drug that happen in 2015, why the Vietnamese media haven't says that in 2015? its extremely fishy...I don't know what to believe anymore, my gut telling me Seungri is definitely trash, but those media I cannot trust them

also another fishy thing, what do you guys think of this, YG made a program in the past about Kpop stars not liking Seungri
4png.png
5png.png
3png.png33png.png

1pngpng.png
6png.png
7png.png

isn't this suspicious? even if he is super trash, why would his company made that program about him? I am not sure, but it seems like its planned thing to make him look bad

we talked about EXO and now this:

SM denied it, but when SNSD members left they denied it at first too....dont be surprised if this guy leaves in a month or two...because this rumor comes out of "somewhere"

all the big groups are going down slowly but surely
Kpop become like a clown, what a joke is it, its even predictable, we just has mentioned about EXO having problem, and this is came in lol, I am so done with Kpop, its so ridiculous, so rigged, I am thinking of leaving(I must have already since long time I know)

mean

Established
dear there is no coincidence, it doesn't exist neither in the Illuminati controlled world nor in the normal world, V is clearly the chosen member to make sacrifices for BTS, he has sacrificed his friend, and also grand mother(sorry if I confused him with other member but I think its him), because he have his grand mother in some MV and then news came out that she is dead..he is clearly the one responsible for making sacrifices, so he named his dog coal briquette...I don't believe any normal person would give that name to a dog, its very odd, and he chooses this weird name just before 4 hours of Jongyhyun death, its not way coincidence...any way, I have no idea if he wanted to leave BTS or not, but may be thats why he wanted to leave, because they want from him a lots of sacrifices he must made, so may be he fed up with it
I never heard about the dog name... but that very suspicious... that definitely not a name to give.
Also I thought Jin would be used for sacrifice since he is the one who kissed the statue.
But I can also see v since many of his relatives died " casually".
So maybe both of them?

mean

Established
also another fishy thing, what do you guys think of this, YG made a program in the past about Kpop stars not liking Seungri
View attachment 20064
View attachment 20065
View attachment 20066View attachment 20067

View attachment 20068
View attachment 20069
View attachment 20070

isn't this suspicious? even if he is super trash, why would his company made that program about him? I am not sure, but it seems like its planned thing to make him look bad
I'm... Everything was planned.
I mean if it was their personal feelings, the agency wouldn't even let them express their thoughts. But it was obviously staged and to made us believe more the accusation of seungri

I'm... Everything was planned.
I mean if it was their personal feelings, the agency wouldn't even let them express their thoughts. But it was obviously staged and to made us believe more the accusation of seungri
its started to sound like Jonghyun, when they made a lots of thing about him to convince us that he is depressed, like his tattoo dog about depression, Kurt cubain letters, and some program where he talked about depression etc... so we could believe he made suicide...
I start to doubt whether Seungri is guilty or not

also another suspicious thing, G-Dragon made a song about Seungri suspicious acquaintance following him

INTRO: Kwon Ji Yong (Middle Fingers-Up):
"The country of East NO courteous people, this current state of affairs

Of all generations, discourtesy has been dominant as of recent

Pull out the roots, this is conspiracy, go waxin'

Is it part-time work or slippers? What, man?

'We've met before,'

What? No

'I'm close to Seungri

(he) says. What do you want me to do?

'So we can grab a drink later,

I know many pretty girls,

could you give me your number?'

Why should I?
Who are you?
"

so why would GD reveal some issues with Seungri? I am sure even if he wanted, his company won't let him, unless there is motive, and we all know that there is probably many problems among the members of each group, but I am sure none of that is going to be revealed to the public, they would do anything to cover it

Deadlylady

Established
I never heard about the dog name... but that very suspicious... that definitely not a name to give.
Also I thought Jin would be used for sacrifice since he is the one who kissed the statue.
But I can also see v since many of his relatives died " casually".
So maybe both of them?
Genie is from a rich family they would never sacrifice him. Maybe VvV didn't even pick that dog's name. Maybe that's a reminder that if he do something they don't like he is next. This sounds crazy but who knows.

View attachment 20064
View attachment 20065
View attachment 20066View attachment 20067

View attachment 20068
View attachment 20069
View attachment 20070

I think you are right, they were planing this way before. First of all this guy started his solo career in summer 2018. Secondly he was only the image, public figure of that night club. He's not the owner. He is just a public figure for "the" people. So they have chosen to get rid of him because he was not an idol/puppet anymore. Who they could control easily. He was signed but way more independent and powerful. Maybe he got into conflicts with his company too. So that caused them not giving a damn about him, like giving him dancers when he was doing concerts etc. And the issue escalated who knows. He was rich and maybe a threat for them. They don't want to share power?

I watched this video a guy is translating the interview of a korean reporter about this case. She was saying that kpop has grown and spread a lot. And kpop members are becoming way too rich/powerful and they aren't controlled enough by the goverment. This was done before by producers etc but now kpop members are doing it too she said.

So maybe they got mad that he was stealing their share of this "stuff" and they pulled the trigger on him?

cadiz

Star
I have no doubt Seungri is trash and part of a prostitution ring but lets be honest..... in the entertainment world this is not something out of the ordinary

So many idols have rich sponsors and there are rumors about trainees going to parties and being sold to rich men
prostitution is rampant in that industry... they are all perverted freaks with the "wide eyes shut" parties anyways

but when a famous celebrity is exposed like this, its usually because they want to cover up something else
Dispacth always ask the agencies for money in case they want to protect their stars.....The Seungri chats released are from 2015 and everybody already knew about him but they are chosing to expose him now

wow

Veteran
guys i think i cracked it ( kinda )

this is regarding the moon children rumors here,it first started by @the.world.is.a.stage i guess, i dont know, i dont really remember everyone's names here, but they went to a shaman or something and they gave a picture of bts so the shaman and the shaman said that there are 3 magicians, 2 who is born into it, 1 who is in debt of the company, and other things i cant remember, and throughout the member's analysis, what the shaman said is true, now its our job to find out who.

and then if we take luv4lu*y's post, they said that tea is born into it, so we got 1 moonchildren, and jin came from a wealthy family so people started to believe that he is the 2nd moonchildren, but now that i think about it, namjoon mentioned a lot of things about moonchildren from his album mono and also his song with v called 4 o clock, his lyrics were "we are moonchild, we are the children of the moon", this could be a hint to is that namjoon and tea is the moonchild from the group.

what about jin? well, i think he in the one in debt with the company, he makes sacrifices and came from a rich family, and i dont believe in astrology but i asked someone who was in this thread that is good at reading astrology, she said that jin might be in a beef with his family and his family might be in debt or have beef with bighit, but the arguments here is not strong at all, im still confused of who is in debt with the company, my gut tells me its jin but tea also makes more sacrifices than him somehow, or maybe jin does sacrifice someone else that is not popular, maybe his friends, all we know regarding bts' sacrifices are :

tea : grandma,grandpa,friend,jonghyun (rumoured/theory)
jin : grandpa

but i dont think this proves that they are the less evil member, they could be evil or most evil, because rihanna's grandma passed away long ago and we all know that she is very very evil, sacrificing someone and crying and mourning for them doesnt always mean theyre free from being evil.

and jimin could be moonchildren too, he came from a wealthy family, and that alice in wonderland restaurant which is eerie as f*ck, he could be the moonchildren but so far, we havent gathered much more proof of why he is the moonchildren, and i think being wealthy doesnt mean you are a moonchildren, his family could be an elite or have some connections to elite or sold their souls to satan for wealth, thats why they sent their son to a hellish company.

overall, bts is satanic lmao no sh*t sherlock, bye.

wow

Veteran
regaring this whole seungri thing, im seriously so confused but i really enjoy the tea, my opinions and assumptions is that :

-it could be a set up to destroy yg and sm
>> it has been talked in here that it could be a game that dispatch and bighit is playing to destroy the biggest company in korea, though, i dont think jyp is in this, dispatch has exposed jyp of having a cult meeting remember? so jyp cant be paying dispatch if dispatch had the audacity to expose them, its bighit, bang pd is close with jyp and i dont think he wants to destroy jyp because of the rumour that bighit will work together with jyp because of the economy in bighit is dropping low, they need more money, and they'll share the same groups, so jyp is helping bighit and as a reward, bighit doesnt expose jyp.

-a setup to destroy bigbang
>> jealousy, bigbang is very big in korea, but still, bigbang has been destroyed ever since the drug scandal of top, so im not really sure about this, which leads to my third assumption,

- a humiliation ritual
>> self explanatory

- dispatch wants money
>> or maybe its dispatch who wants to destroy the companies, but i think it doesnt make sense since dispatch makes money out of the company by sharing the rumours of their group members, if yg and sm is destroyed, dispatch doesnt have any hot topic news since big 3 is dead and only leaved jyp and bighit which he cannot expose anything due to bighit paying dispatch and dispatch cant expose jyp because jyp is friends with bighit, so dispatch only has the small entertaiments which is not an interesting topic or scandal.

so yeah, what are your thoughts about my thoughts? lmao.

Truthteller

Veteran
I have no doubt Seungri is trash and part of a prostitution ring but lets be honest..... in the entertainment world this is not something out of the ordinary

So many idols have rich sponsors and there are rumors about trainees going to parties and being sold to rich men
prostitution is rampant in that industry... they are all perverted freaks with the "wide eyes shut" parties anyways

but when a famous celebrity is exposed like this, its usually because they want to cover up something else
Dispacth always ask the agencies for money in case they want to protect their stars.....The Seungri chats released are from 2015 and everybody already knew about him but they are chosing to expose him now
korean/japanese entertainment and prostitution being closely entwined is an open secret. A lot of these idols are overglamourized escorts and have sponsors (rich customers) anyways. Most of the time their pimps are their agencies. In this case an idol became a pimp himself. But some facts:
It was not dispatch that released any of this, but a legitimate reporter that gave the info not to the police but to the anti corruption committee. Why? Because she found that the police itself is involved. The chat has been ongoing since 2016, but evidence was only seen recently after one of the members left his phone for repairing.
So far 3 celebrity careers have ended including Seungri. However the most shameful one isnt even Seungri but his friend Jung Joon Young that filmed sex acts of women without their consent and spread it on a chat. Some of tjese women were unconcious. He even bragged about r*pe.
Another celebrity brought down is a member of FT. Island also a mutual friend. He was part of the chat and bribed the police for a DUI.
A husband of a famous actress is also involved.

Zico, a famous rapper and a friend of Namjoon has been shamed because of suspicious comments regarding the phone of the Jung Joon Young which was ”collecting phone” on national TV. He denied he was watching the sextapes but no one is buying. More names are to be released. The police have been shamed tremendously because of massive corruption.

Last edited: