BTS discussion thread

mean

Established
this is an observation i made, at 5:02, james mentioned boy band names, it has one direction and btshit, when james mentioned one direction, fangirls screaming loud, but when he mentioned btshit, there are no one that screams but instead it sounds like they get an "aw" or some voices that i cant hear clearly, its like theyre internally saying "not them again" lol

maybe because the majority of the audience is not armys, but seriously, one directioners are still there.

and when he mentioned bts, jonah's face is scared and shocked and he said "do you want the whole world to hate me?", people know how bts and armys are so hardcore and if anyone gets in their way or if anyone hates them, their life would be miserable and i can see some western people and even western artists hates bts and armys for that, hence why theres a lot of people and celebrity that bashes bts on twitter, they see bts and armys as annoying and has 0 chill.
I think bts are not liked by native white Americans. From what i heard most of their americains fans are Asians. Even when they prayed the elevator prank with fans in America, most of the fans there were Asians.
There is a course made for bts in a california university. I saw pictures, and the students are Asians.
There a time when a teacher asked about bts during a lesson at a university in us, and nobody knew them. They were like grossed out/not impressed.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
BTS are not by any means mainstream outside of Korea. By that I mean that they dont have hit songs/dance moves that the general public would recognize. Even hitting no one on BB for a week or breaking records because the fans keep streaming videos is meaningless. It is snough to sell 50000 copies in the US in angiven week to hit number one. They are well aware of this. They have a very selective albeit big and dedicated fanbase and that is the key to their success. That is why they keep thanking and mentioning their fans, because without their fans they would truly flop. They really can’t afford ant scandals.

cadiz

Star
I wonder why Bighit rushed their comeback so much. Almost a month? Now I wonder if some major western artists is coming back in May and they want to avoid them

Big hit has strong conections and they must be getting informed about the competition

BTS are not by any means mainstream outside of Korea. By that I mean that they dont have hit songs/dance moves that the general public would recognize. Even hitting no one on BB for a week or breaking records because the fans keep streaming videos is meaningless. It is snough to sell 50000 copies in the US in angiven week to hit number one. They are well aware of this. They have a very selective albeit big and dedicated fanbase and that is the key to their success. That is why they keep thanking and mentioning their fans, because without their fans they would truly flop. They really can’t afford ant scandals.

Yes. BTS are not really mainstream in the US, their songs on Billboard do well on the first week and then drop a lot on the chart

Now the Jonas Brothers came back and they are number 1 on Bilboard, their song has longevity but this is something BTS lacks
If Bighit wants to get a hit in the US they will have to do a full English song....or collaboration with a very popular artist

wow

Veteran
i dont know yall, im kind of mad when bigshit and btshit said before the idol comeback that the song and album is gonna be PoLiTicAl and will be talking about OuR sOcIeTy but they ended up talking about themselves and their mk ultra personas, what a bummer, bts is a whole joke to me now lmao.

cadiz

Star
And Big Bang Seungri just announced his retirement from the entertainment industry after that scandal that destroyed his image
This is the End of Big Bang and on this same day Big Hit announces BTS comeback

Some interestings events are happening at the same time....the end of Korea top group (Big Bang) and the beggining of BTS new era

Media reports about BTS and you can see the comments how korea see them as perfect behaved

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate. Article:
"With Jimin" BTS RM enjoys a break amidst busy schedule

1. [+982, -48] Looking good~~ ㅎㅎ Is there any other idol without any scandal or attitude controversies like BTS? The more famous they get, the closer to their roots they stay, and remain respectful and caring of each other. I like that they take care of each other~!!

4. [+83, -0] There's no chance for scandal because they were all educated well by their families with healthy mindsets... Isn't it obvious? It's clear that all of the members had a positive upbringing. They're warm, kind people... and they don't have a member to taint the waters. No room for a scandal in a group like that.

5. [+80, -1] Seeing BTS cleanses my eyes and heart after reading about that trash who scams, does drugs, and drinks with women by his side in luxury clubs. BTS donates frequently, stays humble, and never forgets their roots.

6. [+64, -0] Healing my soul here after being shocked while reading other news

7. [+63, -3] Even their vacations seem so wholesome

8. [+57, -0] I remember their sasaeng said they felt bad for them because all they do is practice, perform overseas, practice again ㅜㅜ The kids just genuinely seem good and wholesome at heart.

9. [+56, -1] These guys make all sorts of money and still don't own any sports cars. They ride bikes and spend their time taking walks with other members... their character is just...

10. [+52, -0] BTS has seriously built up so many years of experience as idols and yet they still post frequently on their official cafe and think of their fans. It may sound easy but it's definitely not. They do a lot of charity donations as a group but also on their individual birthdays, which influences their fans in a positive way to give back as well. They're not just idols but humans to learn a lot from. I wish them happiness in their music and with their fans!

11. [+51, -1] I know I shouldn't compare but after seeing the celebrity news ranking filled with articles about a criminal idol, it's so different reading news about this group preparing for their comeback and enjoying wholesome activities on their break. There's a reason they're worldwide superstars. It's always the tryhard famous ones that start drinking with women in clubs so I'm really proud to see BTS act more cautious and more careful the bigger their influence grows.

12. [+44, -0] With the news filled with articles about an idol pimping and prostituting... to hear about a top idol group still riding bikes along the Han River... and relieving their stress not with women at the clubs but taking walks, dancing, painting, and making videos... is so innocent.

13. [+44, -1] I noticed that they spend all their breaks going on domestic vacations, art exhibits, riding bikes, taking walks in the Seoul Forest or by the Han River, escape rooms, fishing... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
"journey to find yourself with bts"? why would armys NEED bts to help them find themselves? its like saying bts is the only one who could let them see their trueselves, this is bullsh*t, and again, bts is trying to be "relatable" with their psychology concept like LovInG yOurSeLf,DePrEsSiOn, SuiCiDe, because they think teens would LOVE that, this is such a joke.

cadiz

Star
Called it ......hehe:D...............remember I told in a recent post that this is being deliberately done to eliminate any competition for top spot in kpop and to take away people from bigb@ng and to increase their own fanbase right before comeback...........and that people will support them because of their carefully crafted wholesome image...........you guys,first the secret code thing and now this dirty play by bigheat............looks like I really cracked their "formula"......hehe.;)
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-917#post-190221
yes, and just yesterday we were talking about Sugar and his kind donation, how he media played about it.
He is being so generous and kind while other "bad idols" are being exposed ;)

Im not defending Seungri criminal behavior and I have no doubt he is trash but we have to admit all this happening at the same time is......interesting

Truthteller

Veteran
"journey to find yourself with bts"? why would armys NEED bts to help them find themselves? its like saying bts is the only one who could let them see their trueselves, this is bullsh*t, and again, bts is trying to be "relatable" with their psychology concept like LovInG yOurSeLf,DePrEsSiOn, SuiCiDe, because they think teens would LOVE that, this is such a joke.
Well most of Carl Jung’s theories are debunked in modern day psychology much like Freud, but still have a place in the arts I guess. On a side note: studies show that altriusm and helping others while having a strong community support are much more effective in curing and preventing depression, than self focus. Unfortunately society is becoming more and more self-centerednand egoistic and these messages about self love are not helping. It is not just BTS but a bunch of other artists sending the same kind of messages.

Deadlylady

Established
Look at their last world tour and they haved filled up stadiums like Citi Field Stadium, staple center etc and for days. And just a couple months later their are back again doing a new world tour this is unseen in the west.
Beets and kpop in general is targeting young girls and older people are just a bonus for them. That's why nobody knew them at the university. They target the young ones, the impressionable innocent ones. Kids and teenagers know them all around the world. From the americas to europe to middle east and of course asia. That's why they are so called "worldwide" group and also people are trying to enforce that idea to everybody. In kpop all idols have to idolize their fans too, just like the fans do. This is just the way they work. Nothing special, it's just how business is done over there. So fans feels like they are awesome people. You have to understand that in South Korea people in general have great pride in their reputation. If you name is tarnished with a scandal whatever you are done, finished. They as a society have no mercy for stuff like that. People will literally stop listening to them and go to their concerts if they found out "weird stuff" about them. Like having a girlfriend or liking guys.

And the second group is called tomorrow whatever. Tomorrow who are they going to be with together that is what I wonder. I think beets has decided to comeback sooner because of jealousy maybe greed. They have seen the younger group and I bet they got scared that time is flying by. Also that military service is at their door in 2-3 years. So just a couple months later they are back for a new world tour.

Jonas bros not liking them is maybe because they are scared of becoming irrelevant. They are manly singers they prefer to play an instrument instead of dancing. On the other hand beets is whatever you see, style wise and who sings and dances like crazy. But its good to know that there is still regular singers like Jonas brothers on top of the music charts.

1552328194354.png

cadiz

Star
Look at their last world tour and they haved filled up stadiums like Citi Field Stadium, staple center etc and for days. And just a couple months later their are back again doing a new world tour this is unseen in the west.
Beets and kpop in general is targeting young girls and older people are just a bonus for them. That's why nobody knew them at the university. They target the young ones, the impressionable innocent ones. Kids and teenagers know them all around the world. From the americas to europe to middle east and of course asia. That's why they are so called "worldwide" group and also people are trying to enforce that idea to everybody. In kpop all idols have to idolize their fans too, just like the fans do. This is just the way they work. Nothing special, it's just how business is done over there. So fans feels like they are awesome people. You have to understand that in South Korea people in general have great pride in their reputation. If you name is tarnished with a scandal whatever you are done, finished. They as a society have no mercy for stuff like that. People will literally stop listening to them and go to their concerts if they found out "weird stuff" about them. Like having a girlfriend or liking guys.

And the second group is called tomorrow whatever. Tomorrow who are they going to be with together that is what I wonder. I think beets has decided to comeback sooner because of jealousy maybe greed. They have seen the younger group and I bet they got scared that time is flying by. Also that military service is at their door in 2-3 years. So just a couple months later they are back for a new world tour.

Jonas bros not liking them is maybe because they are scared of becoming irrelevant. They are manly singers they prefer to play an instrument instead of dancing. On the other hand beets is whatever you see, style wise and who sings and dances like crazy. But its good to know that there is still regular singers like Jonas brothers on top of the music charts.

View attachment 20046
I dont think BTS has the power to chose their comeback date. Thats all on Big hit because they are managing the events and everything BTS does, like recording studio sessions and filming music videos
There might be another reason for rushing it...like you said they want to take advantage of their fame before military.

About BTS having a huge fanbase this is very true! but the public dont know their music, with one direction they had that "what makes you beautiful" song. and now the Jonas Brothers can top billboard chart
BTS....while having big fanbase cant get a popular song on the charts yet (it might be related to the language barrier)

Deadlylady

Established
I dont think BTS has the power to chose their comeback date. Thats all on Big hit because they are managing the events and everything BTS does, like recording studio sessions and filming music videos
There might be another reason for rushing it...like you said they want to take advantage of their fame before military.

About BTS having a huge fanbase this is very true! but the public dont know their music, with one direction they had that "what makes you beautiful" song. and now the Jonas Brothers can top billboard chart
BTS....while having big fanbase cant get a popular song on the charts yet (it might be related to the language barrier)
But "the" people wil find a way. At least beets will try their best to be on top of the charts. If they win a grammy next year that won't be a surprise but time will tell. I fell like last year we couldn't see them in the US as much as before because VvV was thinking of leaving the group like they revealed later on. So maybe all the television appearances and awards etc are planned a year before?! Who knows.

Susu.mochi

Established
Doesn't anyone think that maybe BTS actually love their fans. they just have masks on because their company forces them to be the best and so they feel like they can't love their fans properly because of all the masks they where. I just thought about it after I read the lyrics to truth untold. Its no doubt that bts are in the illuminati but maybe we can pray that God can punish their ceo and company. Since Bts and their ceo don't have God in their lives and they themselves chose the path their on, God can cause anything to happen to them. I will pray God will punish their company so bad with something that they will have to get on their knees and pray to God to be healed. Amen. Praise God, glory to God.

mean

Established
And Big Bang Seungri just announced his retirement from the entertainment industry after that scandal that destroyed his image
This is the End of Big Bang and on this same day Big Hit announces BTS comeback

Some interestings events are happening at the same time....the end of Korea top group (Big Bang) and the beggining of BTS new era

Media reports about BTS and you can see the comments how korea see them as perfect behaved

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate. Article: "With Jimin" BTS RM enjoys a break amidst busy schedule

1. [+982, -48] Looking good~~ ㅎㅎ Is there any other idol without any scandal or attitude controversies like BTS? The more famous they get, the closer to their roots they stay, and remain respectful and caring of each other. I like that they take care of each other~!!

4. [+83, -0] There's no chance for scandal because they were all educated well by their families with healthy mindsets... Isn't it obvious? It's clear that all of the members had a positive upbringing. They're warm, kind people... and they don't have a member to taint the waters. No room for a scandal in a group like that.

5. [+80, -1] Seeing BTS cleanses my eyes and heart after reading about that trash who scams, does drugs, and drinks with women by his side in luxury clubs. BTS donates frequently, stays humble, and never forgets their roots.

6. [+64, -0] Healing my soul here after being shocked while reading other news

7. [+63, -3] Even their vacations seem so wholesome

8. [+57, -0] I remember their sasaeng said they felt bad for them because all they do is practice, perform overseas, practice again ㅜㅜ The kids just genuinely seem good and wholesome at heart.

9. [+56, -1] These guys make all sorts of money and still don't own any sports cars. They ride bikes and spend their time taking walks with other members... their character is just...

10. [+52, -0] BTS has seriously built up so many years of experience as idols and yet they still post frequently on their official cafe and think of their fans. It may sound easy but it's definitely not. They do a lot of charity donations as a group but also on their individual birthdays, which influences their fans in a positive way to give back as well. They're not just idols but humans to learn a lot from. I wish them happiness in their music and with their fans!

11. [+51, -1] I know I shouldn't compare but after seeing the celebrity news ranking filled with articles about a criminal idol, it's so different reading news about this group preparing for their comeback and enjoying wholesome activities on their break. There's a reason they're worldwide superstars. It's always the tryhard famous ones that start drinking with women in clubs so I'm really proud to see BTS act more cautious and more careful the bigger their influence grows.

12. [+44, -0] With the news filled with articles about an idol pimping and prostituting... to hear about a top idol group still riding bikes along the Han River... and relieving their stress not with women at the clubs but taking walks, dancing, painting, and making videos... is so innocent.

13. [+44, -1] I noticed that they spend all their breaks going on domestic vacations, art exhibits, riding bikes, taking walks in the Seoul Forest or by the Han River, escape rooms, fishing... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
omg i was also feeling it. It was so obvious from the start that it was planned . Making bigbang to completly go down so bts can definitively take their places.
And those stupids people in the comment. OF course bts has worth scandals, it just not leaked because korea need them. And bigbang scandals were always there, it's just that it was leaked now, there is a reason. Because they want to make bts good while making bigbang bad.

This is not some coincidence, bts debuting in US and the same year jonghyun "suicide", now this.
I bet the next is exo. There are going to destroy all popular boy groups who are their rivals.

cadiz

Star
omg i was also feeling it. It was so obvious from the start that it was planned . Making bigbang to completly go down so bts can definitively take their places.
And those stupids people in the comment. OF course bts has worth scandals, it just not leaked because korea need them. And bigbang scandals were always there, it's just that it was leaked now, there is a reason. Because they want to make bts good while making bigbang bad.

This is not some coincidence, bts debuting in US and the same year jonghyun "suicide", now this.
I bet the next is exo. There are going to destroy all popular boy groups who are their rivals.
I wonder if those comments in the article ar all from netizens or if some Big Hit staff is involved in writting them too
The comments talk about birthday donations and just yesterday a birthday donation happened. It's all so coincidental

And they are trying to involve EXO in the rumors too, a member Sehun is close friends with Seungri and media is talking about him

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/03/enter-talk-exo-sehun-releasing-post.html

Wanna One's Daniel was targeted because of Seungri aswell. All popular male idols and groups going down

Last edited:
I think bts are not liked by native white Americans. From what i heard most of their americains fans are Asians. Even when they prayed the elevator prank with fans in America, most of the fans there were Asians.
There is a course made for bts in a california university. I saw pictures, and the students are Asians.
There a time when a teacher asked about bts during a lesson at a university in us, and nobody knew them. They were like grossed out/not impressed.
This video scares me
am I the only one who doesn’t agree with what this lecturer is saying
It frightens me that BTS are actually looked upon as so worthy of a course in their name when there are millions of people who fight for their religions their country, their lives and their names haven’t been heard
What this lecturer is implying is that people are close minded to Asian culture and as an Asian myself i find this hypocritical because in that essence people are close minded to many races many religions many political affairs so why are BTS profounded as something special
It’s also frightening that these type of courses exist what is it telling us about the future of the next generation
Instead of learning about how to stop global warming, how to become a more accepting world (which is what they’re trying to make this course be like to make it look more presentable), how to engineer how to become doctors how to teach wr are learning about a boy group
Thank you for sharing

rottielover

Established
Doesn't anyone think that maybe BTS actually love their fans. they just have masks on because their company forces them to be the best and so they feel like they can't love their fans properly because of all the masks they where. I just thought about it after I read the lyrics to truth untold. Its no doubt that bts are in the illuminati but maybe we can pray that God can punish their ceo and company. Since Bts and their ceo don't have God in their lives and they themselves chose the path their on, God can cause anything to happen to them. I will pray God will punish their company so bad with something that they will have to get on their knees and pray to God to be healed. Amen. Praise God, glory to God.
Who knows? I think BTS would have need some prayer too. they had a choice to opt out of all this and go a different direction with a different company or have their own label, but they recently signed a renewal contact with b!gh!t for 7 more years ...to me it shows that they are fully aware of what the company is doing and agrees with what they're doing and still wants to enjoy the ride. Just my thoughts.