BTS discussion thread

mean

Established
Maybe the reason is because they have "generous" sponsors. Since their music company was unlike it's name "small" company when they started and at some point was border line going bankrup. And when we do hear that there are "sponsors" in the kpop endustry. People with money and dirty intentions. The rest is not a mystery.

But them now being so called "world wide" is definitly because they are now enlisted a powerful "elite" group of peoples list whatever their name is. In my country some newspaper have written articles about beetts and have cleary explained that they are promoting the third gender. With the title "Freak youth". They have asked for the banning of the group from my country and they have warned parents about this danger. I never saw a straight guy liking and listening to kpop maybe only youtubers and they do it only for views/money.

Them doing the one eye sign has the deccal/antichrist signed all over it. Since he will be one eyed. Somehow they are trying to give a subliminal message linking famous and loved people with him. They are promoting weird stuff blatantly to innocent children and the world and this not done without a purpose.

View attachment 20025View attachment 20026
sorry for being private. what is your country? Is it turkey, because i recently saw a turkey show calling them the third gender.
And yes, no hetero male listen to them. And youtuber does "kpop react video" to get view and make dumb fans support them
And some male likes girl group, but not their music, but just because of their look/body

Happyalone

Rookie
What most of you think BTS turns their fans into after they listen to love yourself :

Last edited:

mean

Established
Yes my country is Turkey. And I feel like they are more kpop fans here than in any other country in europe. Adults are starting to notice this new wave of fandom. Kids are buying everything beets related in school merch, clothes bags etc. A few weeks ago a tv show was talking about beets and their agenda. One of them was shocked to learn and kids in elementary school were singing beets songs. And some kids wouldn't play with his daughter because they were too busy translating beets songs etc.
I read one comment of a turkish fan on twitter talking about her experience watching the latest beets movie. She said that 9-13 year old girls were screaming "Oh genie my husband" and they came to the theater with their dads so the dads were closing their daughters eyes because of some dance moves (baepsae). She also said the parents complained to the theater because the movie had +18 scenes and they weren't informed of it.
Elemantary school???? dear god, that very young. I live in france, and most of their fans are middle-high school.(14-18)
Im glad, there is no many kpoper in my hig h school, maybe 5% of my school and most of them do art and litterature. I have choosen science so i don't have to see them.
But it's also a big bash to their parent, why would they let them watch movies? Why would they let them buy merch?
Why would they complain after. It's their fault.
Im so grateful to my parents to don't let me buy their useless merchandise, or go to their concert when i was their fan. They never supported me in liking them.
Also i went have to stop in Turkey airport once, and i saw a women with a bts bag, she was like 40, i was kind of shocked, so i can see turkey having many fans. Also overaly bts have so many muslim fans for a reason i wouldn't understand

Last edited:

mean

Established
Quite a a lot of parents in Turkey has this feeling that they have to give everything their children wants. Because they didn't get to have what they wanted when they were children. I think your parents were very wise and you were lucky to have parents like that. I think most parents aren't aware of the dangers. About the movie I bet propably their parents won't take them again to watch other beets movies again. But there are a lot of spoiled children that gets what they want in all countries. This is why they earn so much money from merch. And a lot of beets merch in Turkey are counterfeit products so she or her daughter probably must of bought it a very cheap prices. And mothers like to use any bag they find in the house.

This was another topic they wrote in the newspapers. They said that beets were targeting the religious young girls and a lot of them are fans. They said because religious people or muslim people in this case see the western music and films as a bad influence so they distance themself from that industry. On the other hand they see that the east has having morals and values. So they feel closer to them and accept their concepts and ideology more easily. And the parents don't know how to react or protect themselves against the east. Most people are like "so what, what can they do? they are just a group of dancers and singers". But they warned people saying that if this continues like this in 10 years most people will be like this group, they will be sharing the same idealogies. Genderlessness is promoted theses days in the name of enpowering woman but why now? As a woman myself I feel this is all the part of a bigger plan and it's not for the good of woman or people in general. But I hope I'm wrong.

View attachment 20030
I do agree with them, they are actually obvious at promoting the transgender agenda.
Why would he have makeup and lipstick on when he is at home eating, during casual situation?
Armys can't even take the excuse of "they make up because of work" In reality, they want to show that it's normal to wear makeup and girly stuff like earring for a man.
But hopefully they won't last 10 years, they will start to enlist at armys. And kpop will die, i don't believe other kpop group such as txt will became like bts was.

Deadlylady

Established
I do agree with them, they are actually obvious at promoting the transgender agenda.
Why would he have makeup and lipstick on when he is at home eating, during casual situation?
Armys can't even take the excuse of "they make up because of work" In reality, they want to show that it's normal to wear makeup and girly stuff like earring for a man.
But hopefully they won't last 10 years, they will start to enlist at armys. And kpop will die, i don't believe other kpop group such as txt will became like bts was.
Maybe he is using a filter in that video. So he didn't have to put fondation on. I think they are forced somehow to showcase themselves on social media. Or the more greedy they are the more they show themselves. I heard some idols in groups get very ambitious.

In my country its bad to show your food, let alone showing yourself eating it and making sounds when eating is even worst. I never understood the "mukbang" concept. Because they are people who can't get that food. And you showing yourself eating food is not something you should be proud of. Loving yourself is good but thinking about others feeling is beter most of the times. Treat others as you want them to treat you.

cadiz

Star

making a donation is good but this looks like he is trying to brag about it
"I made a donation in the name of Army"....really??

why he told the media and public about it?....if you want to help you can do it in secret without trying to get publicity from it
mabe he had good intentions....to me it comes off as shady him posting about it

Deadlylady

Established
About the letter the fan sent to children in secret code along with the decoder ............called it in an old post long back.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-875#post-178489
and for all one knows,those symbols might have some entities latched onto them like the emojis......and the more one uses them,the more one is under the spell and the group will make use of the user's energy.

This just made me extremely happy as my guess has once again been right with this group and their company.......

@cadiz about sweet boi's donation,even if it is genuine,all this exposure seems like a publicity stunt.....especially him posting about it himself.......he didn't do that before,right?...... talking about donations?........there were earlier reports of him donating on his birthdays but not sure there was this much publicity and even him pitching in about it before.......gdr@g0n of b!gb@ng also donated to hospitals on his birthdays and he kept it a secret..........and it was only after a while,when the hospital(I think) made a decision to put names of all the big donors on a plaque did his donation came out in the public..........even then,he didn't speak much of it ........and this donation was supposed to be in addition to the one made by his(gdrag0n) fans.........not making any comparisons but,if one is really sincere in their intentions,they don't need publicity?....they keep doing the work they intended to............however, fans will say that this reveal helps in creating awareness of the topics(paediatric cancer in this case)...............still,that publicity stunt seems unnecessary and kind of destroyed the purpose of the deed.......but all publicity is necessary to stay relevant until comeback........and him talking about @rmie is funny considering how done he acts about fans or fanservice........he probably feels like he need to step up the game to appease fans especially with their junior group already seeming to take away fans........someone did say that he looked like he is not ready to accept the sharing of fame with +*+.

As for auditioning for new group........did you notice the date for the start of auditions?......March 23...........it is the day of ostara in occult calendar where one does sacrifices and other rituals........classy for bigheat to start auditions then.....especially considering that whoever gets selected are basically sacrificing themselves for fame.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-886#post-181580
And it is clear that bigheat is hungry for more fame and money.......hence the new auditions.............their boss must be feeling like he really cracked the formula to get everything.........with all the new tie-ups,acquisitions and mergers.........also,bt3 is getting old......and even with all the spells and symbolisms,they can't catch the younger demographic properly anymore.......so,the company needs new groups for the younger demographic while bt3 will be focused on older demographic.....hence their wish to have a mature sound in the new album to reflect their growth over the past year.......
while,+*+ are clearly focused at middle schoolers and younger ones.
They always focus on the young ones the most vulnerable and the future of society. So they can force their ideologies/agendas on them easily. And make drastic changes on "tomorrow's people views. And its even easier to get them addicted to their groups and finally make them spend money like crazy and earn a fortune off of it. Endless merch, concerts, light sticks, shows on the internet etc. So its a win win situation for the music company and x people's agenda. Fandom or fanatizm itself its pretty unhealthy and almost scary if we look deep into the matter. They live and sleep with thoses members. Every feeling towards them is enhanced almost like a drug. Platonic love is never good for you. This is why they are so many sasaeng. They grew up to be obsessive. This platonic admiration and love must cause obsessive compulsive disorder.

Susu.mochi

Established
The rapture comes FIRST. We are NOT destined for wrath. Seriously, learn your bible and learn to rightly divide it.
The bible describes the rapture and the second coming as different events.

Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed,
in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth. Revelation 3:10

For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 1 Thessalonians 5:9

The Rapture is described as occurring at any time without warning.
The second coming is preceded by many events such as the rise of the antichrist, a treaty with Israel and the rebuilding of the jewish temple. Christians are called to look for the lords return rather than signs such as the antichrists arrival. Even the judgement seat of christ disproves your satanic doctrine, the so called ''post-trib rapture''.
Yes, when the rapture happens and Jesus takes Christians to heaven, then their will be fire and brimstone on the earth and smoke. But we before the tribulation we Christians will have to go through tribulation. Theres Bible verses to back this up. But we Christians are gonna have to go through tribulation and then Jesus will come and the rapture will take place. Theres Christians that will be persecuted for Jesus Christ. Then after all this takes place Jesus will come soon and then the rapture. Praise God. 22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. Matthew 10:22
Also why are you saying that im preaching a satanic doctrine. If I said something that wasn't right, then we should help each other. Its not like I purposely tried to say something wrong. But I guess people are always just jumping to conclusions and wanting other people to look bad.
May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you all, amen.

Last edited:

Susu.mochi

Established
Hey everyome so, I just wanted to share this dream I had about BTS. I got the first one one night and the other I think a couple days after the first one. Anyways it was basically about one of Bts videos it seems to me maybe bst or another one. SO in it it was like saying the words I think it was praying and stuff like that. Then the other dream was that one of Bts video songs was playing backwards and there was subliminal messages that you could hear very clearly. SO im about to go check them out. God bless you all, amen.

Susu.mochi

Established
I don't know if this makes sense or anything but the song idol when Jimin says you can't stop me loving myself. when you rewrite it it goes like this : Myself loving me stop can't you. And then I tried writing myself backwards and I got this : flesym, then I had a feeling that it probably meant something, so I went on google translate and typed in that word and at first it detected it was Russian but then Serbian. So in Serbian it means im freting. And freeing means to worry or get nervous or something like that. So when you put it together you get, Im freting loving me, stop can't you. I don't know, maybe its all a little too much over analyzing but it thinks it might mean something. Maybe they doubt that they should love themselves or their anxious about loving themselves because of insecurities or whatever. And then in reversed on the youtube video it sounds like Jimin when he saying you can't stop me loving myself it sounds like he saying fooling myself or falling myself. Anyways it makes sense to me, maybe it will to you too. God bless you all, amen.

Susu.mochi

Established
If you see their fan sign videos most fans are like 20. or 20 something, sometimes younger but rarely. Because it's adults that can spend the $ to buy albums and get access.

ps. I had forgotten this was christiancentral dot com. do your thing, whatever, but i do wonder why such self proclaimed "righteous and religious" people would waste their time here on this site talking about a band that allegedly is the anti christ. why are you here? why don't you focus on your bible study? why the focus on this? I really don't understand. Shouldn't you guys be out on the streets annoying people by proclaiming they need to be saved? I was thinking the other day you really damn people to hell instead of saving them. It's basic human psychology, when you tell someone they HAVE to do something, they will do the opposite. When you preach, people are more likely to get as far away as they can from your religion. SO... think about that. get some good marketing skills or join a convent and trust in the power of prayer. Seems more useful to me.
actually whoever is forcing christianity on people is not right. Christianity is not forced on anyone. God gives you a choice to either serve him or not. God wants to have a relationship with you and for you to serve God. But God always gave us a choice you can either Love Jesus and follow him or no, its your choice. But well all have to be accountable for the life lived. Also please don't talk about street preachers that way, maybe theres a lost soul out their who didn't know about God and they want to have a relationship with Jesus, and they want to give their life to Jesus, because Jesus is good, and he's God. There are a lot of people who have came to Jesus because of street preachers so you should be thanking God someone is spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ when your not, and when you should be. So I don't know if your a christian but if want to serve God you can, and the Lord loves when people worship him, because God is good. But if you don't want to worship Jesus then you don't have to nobody is forcing it on you. God bless you all, amen.

wow

Veteran
@unbelievabletruth yes. Him saying the donation was in name of Armys is kind of shady. He is trying to get some adulation because he donated

And now they are rushing the comeback for April

It looks like BBMAs confirmed to Big Hit they will get some major awards. Big Hit is already media playing about it
THANK GOD btshit wont comeback in may because we muslims will be fasting and i dont want those dirty and unholy boys posting their satanic mvs in the holy month of ramadhan where muslims have to keep away from sins! because last year(i guess), the last time i became an army, btshit uploaded their dna mv (i guess its dna, i cant really recall) in the middle of the ramadhan and muslim armys still decided to see the mv while theyre still fasting because of the time they posted, the fasting for the day has not ended yet, while i think that its not good for you so i watched the mv after the fasting for the day had ended because i feel like its not good to watch korean boys do sexual dancing and stuff while you are fasting because its unholy, but i think bigshit does this on purpose because there are many muslim armys, they want to drag us to hell with them too :mad:

Deadlylady

Established
If you see their fan sign videos most fans are like 20. or 20 something, sometimes younger but rarely. Because it's adults that can spend the $ to buy albums and get access.

ps. I had forgotten this was christiancentral dot com. do your thing, whatever, but i do wonder why such self proclaimed "righteous and religious" people would waste their time here on this site talking about a band that allegedly is the anti christ. why are you here? why don't you focus on your bible study? why the focus on this? I really don't understand. Shouldn't you guys be out on the streets annoying people by proclaiming they need to be saved? I was thinking the other day you really damn people to hell instead of saving them. It's basic human psychology, when you tell someone they HAVE to do something, they will do the opposite. When you preach, people are more likely to get as far away as they can from your religion. SO... think about that. get some good marketing skills or join a convent and trust in the power of prayer. Seems more useful to me.
The fans being 20 something doesn't change anything. Since even girls does this, then idols thinks that its normal to do this infront of everybody? I don't understand them playing the well mannered, innocent boys most of the time and then on the other side we see "maybe" jamal real self in older videos. Jamal is seen doing some weird stuff in their debut days. Lookin at their expression Joon and the other were feed up because of him acting like that. He crave attention maybe and I saw a video when they are on stage doing a dance then attention seeker jamal bends down and and moves his butt. There quite a few videos like that. Kids shouldn't see a grown man doing that.

You don't have to be christian to agree with people in here because they are talking about the reality of the entertainment industry. I think a person should be very well educated on religion to go and talk to people about it. And everybody has their own mind they should read and search the truth. There is a saying "keep your friend close and your enemies closer". You can't totally distance yourself from that otherwise you wouldn't know what is up there and you wouldn't know how to protect yourself and your loved ones.

1552297188441.png

Last edited:

Soonmoonie

Hello, I have tea to spill.
Whether or not you believe it is up to you.
I cannot provide any links. Because I obtained this tea another way.
Once again. Whether or not you believe it is up to you.

1. Bighit have connections to the government of South Korea (but I guess most of you figured that out)
2. Bts have come in contact and have used marijuana. Whether through edibles or smoking. They've exposed themselves on this many times, but not many fans seem to see it. I also have a video of two members who are obviously high. And no it's not a "never before seen" video. It's been seen by most of the fandom, but like I said not many fans see it. But not everyone would know what being high looks like.
3. Bighit know Bts have used marijuana. They are protecting them.
4. Bts do have hookups (not really shocking) they usually happen during break.
5. Bighit have done illegal things, but they are being protected by the government of South Korea.
6. Bighit and Bts are still very good friends with supreme boi. They keep him around because he has compromising information on them. They aslo get the marijuana through him.
7. Their attitudes/personalities are not the best, but are not the worst.

Thats the end of this post. I don't know if I'll post here again, but I do have more tea. Again I cannot provide links because I obtained this tea another way. Also whether or not you believe this is entirely up to you.

wow

Veteran
this is an observation i made, at 5:02, james mentioned boy band names, it has one direction and btshit, when james mentioned one direction, fangirls screaming loud, but when he mentioned btshit, there are no one that screams but instead it sounds like they get an "aw" or some voices that i cant hear clearly, its like theyre internally saying "not them again" lol

maybe because the majority of the audience is not armys, but seriously, one directioners are still there.

and when he mentioned bts, jonah's face is scared and shocked and he said "do you want the whole world to hate me?", people know how bts and armys are so hardcore and if anyone gets in their way or if anyone hates them, their life would be miserable and i can see some western people and even western artists hates bts and armys for that, hence why theres a lot of people and celebrity that bashes bts on twitter, they see bts and armys as annoying and has 0 chill.

Last edited: