BTS discussion thread

HangingThread

Established
I don't know about them but I'm personally here to deliver a message from Satan. He says to close your eyes, spin around 3 times and yell Hail Satan or he's coming to each of your houses at 3 a.m. on April the 1st to drag your souls to hell.

You shouldn't joke about stuff like that. Hell is very real and you don't wanna be there.

josi

Rookie
please ignore the trolls, it derails the chat, the past 2 pages are just you fighting, like i just want to read theories, a post or two about them is okay but for now, please hit the ignore button everyone. if you trying to proof something to an ignorant fool, you will always lose.
you´re right

rottielover

Established
the marketing for this new group is insane, they just debuted and they have all these videos already (solo focus fancam, pre-debut vids, interviews), why does it look like they get some special attention and perks than other debuting groups. i think they are using the same marketing tactics as Bt$ when they first started for people to fall for their "personalities". I listened to some of their stuff...nothing sounding special to me. Treasure 13 sounds better than them, in my opinion, so i don't get it? or i guess i'm too old for this kpop stuff already. haha

1551739276639.png

tyrab

Established
"
the marketing for this new group is insane, they just debuted and they have all these videos already (solo focus fancam, pre-debut vids, interviews), why does it look like they get some special attention and perks than other debuting groups. i think they are using the same marketing tactics as Bt$ when they first started for people to fall for their "personalities". I listened to some of their stuff...nothing sounding special to me. Treasure 13 sounds better than them, in my opinion, so i don't get it? or i guess i'm too old for this kpop stuff already. haha

View attachment 19906
When bts debuted their performances where cut and were shown less on talk shows the only reason they had a debut stage was that another artist dropped out they also didn't even get 1m views on their debut mv until it was out for a week, but for txt they got everything handed to them they have their own debut showcase and tone of free promo from mnet and also being dubbed "bts brother group".

exactly, she is gone without a trace so we dont have anyone who could protect this thread, and there are stalkers and insiders still lurking here and i think armys are still in here, and yall know how armys are so good at tracking someone who is against bts and then bash them and expose them on twitter, its very dangerous for this thread, and it could be taken down.

and i doubt youtube will take down their videos, youtube gain money from it and reporting it 2 or 3 times wont do a thing, if we do have any copyrights or any other things to proof that their videos should be taken down then there might be a chance this plan will work, but i dont think reporting it countless of times would help since there is nothing wrong in the mvs (in their eyes) and there is a lot of disgusting videos on youtube and many many people reported it but the videos somehow doesnt get taken down, and youtube gain money from kpop because of how big it is and notice how youtube recommends kpop videos and mvs even though we dont follow them? youtube is in it and theyre apart of the illuminati or some sh*t and i think they work together with kpop entertaiments since there are a lot of rumours on how companies bought views and likes and even comments. all in all, im 38% sure this will work but im just a pessimistic person so you could try but it would bring damage to this thread and also your own sake because there are many insiders and your life could be in danger, especially regarding their mvs since its the only thing that made them famous (how people found out about them, how they got their awards through views and likes, how they showcase their products and songs,etc), if their mvs got taken down by some group of people in a small thread with no admin or someone to protect this thread not only this thread will be deleted (and armys who stumbled upon here cant wake up and see the truth), our lives could be in danger and our phones could get hacked or they could trace us, and believe me, when one of my friend here somehow became one of "them", and how we got a dm with codes and when we translate it, it says "we are watching you", even though its fake, its very eerie and we were afraid! its very dangerous guys, i have a bad feeling about this so i suggest we should just stay silent, even though its very pathetic, but i know there will be a time where we will work together to be loud and we wont be silent, but i think this time is not right.
I also doubt Youtube are going to take down the videos, but its ok, there is no harm in trying, don't be paranoid, we have been here long and nothing has happened, and will not happen anything, because they don't care about this thread any way

I got an idea.
Let's spam A Call For An Uprising about TXT.
My comment is here already:
View attachment 19883
a call of uprising is a disnfo agent, I have wrote about him here in old post, be careful of him, he is not real truther, I used to subscriber but unsubbed to him, after someone record him saying bad words, and he didn't know that Youtuber is recording him but that video is taken down

True that........there is only one race,human...........and that is what the NWO is all about......atleast a part of it.
The whole concept of the New World Order (Novus Ordo Seclorum) is not a ‘new’ concept by any means. According to ancient myth, Nimrod is the very 1st Archon king of the entire world. The Most High even referred to King Nimrod as a “mighty hunter before the Lord”.Under the, post-flood, ruler-ship of King Nimrod, the entire world was one race… spoke one language… had one currency… and worshiped one God.This gave King Nimrod and his people a massive amount of power; so, it was their desire, all on one accord, with the blessing of King Nimrod, to build a tower to the 7th heaven (the Tower of Babel). This plan failed miserably; and all of the people of the world, who were once united, were now strangers; because their languages were changed and they were driven to different parts of the globe (naturally causing each race to differ, over time, from other races).It was and is presently every governments’ ultimate zenith goal to attain another New World Order; just like the one that King Nimrod and Queen Semiramis had post-flood.
And it will be easy to control the one race...i.e., human race.....when,people don't mind that much about the perceived race differences........and so is the propaganda to erase the perceptions and at the same time playing out the race wars,so that those in the doldrums are more open to accept the propaganda( natural acceptance is actually welcomed......but,this is an artificially manufactured one through social engineering).........which is good or bad,depending on the point of view.......not here to discuss the pros and cons of the agenda..........
Point is that NWO mixes some concepts that are palatable to the general public with their more sinister concepts and make sure that palatable ones are given more exposure so that people do not think about the not so exposed sinister ones.........this gives them the moral standing of working towards the humanity's well-being(they are anything but that when their aim is to have a population below 500 million, according to georgia guidestones)
Be assured that I'm far from being a racist or ignorant(I'm sure you called me one)..............not here to hurt anyone's sentiments.
merely mentioning the NWO..........whether it makes sense or not,it is here and it is being played out right now..........sometimes it might be in line with one's thinking and sometimes,it is not........can't appreciate it when it agrees with the thinking and condemn it when it disagrees.........it is as it is and it is here to take over the minds and lives.....unless one chooses to stand up to it.

Again,to anyone who might misunderstand, this post is merely mentioning NWO agenda and no way trying to promote it or trying to stoke any race tensions,as some might perceive.
your post is informative and ok, there is nothing racist about it, these NWO group want one country, one government, under false perception of peace which is the anti-christ, and any one object their plan, would be labeled as racist by them, just ignore that user

mean

Established
E="deniiiiXD, post: 191012, member: 2806"]Here it is ^^:
[/QUOTE]
Thank u!!

I had something to add, apparently the line " I'm so fine whenever I go" by Jim in in idol was mistaken by a lot "I suffer whenever I go". I heard it too at first before I checked the lyrics
maybe that could mean smth

HangingThread

Established

View attachment 19906
My feed is filled with them, like it's being shoved down their our throats. It's actually scary.

Susu.mochi

Established
exactly, she is gone without a trace so we dont have anyone who could protect this thread, and there are stalkers and insiders still lurking here and i think armys are still in here, and yall know how armys are so good at tracking someone who is against bts and then bash them and expose them on twitter, its very dangerous for this thread, and it could be taken down.

and i doubt youtube will take down their videos, youtube gain money from it and reporting it 2 or 3 times wont do a thing, if we do have any copyrights or any other things to proof that their videos should be taken down then there might be a chance this plan will work, but i dont think reporting it countless of times would help since there is nothing wrong in the mvs (in their eyes) and there is a lot of disgusting videos on youtube and many many people reported it but the videos somehow doesnt get taken down, and youtube gain money from kpop because of how big it is and notice how youtube recommends kpop videos and mvs even though we dont follow them? youtube is in it and theyre apart of the illuminati or some sh*t and i think they work together with kpop entertaiments since there are a lot of rumours on how companies bought views and likes and even comments. all in all, im 38% sure this will work but im just a pessimistic person so you could try but it would bring damage to this thread and also your own sake because there are many insiders and your life could be in danger, especially regarding their mvs since its the only thing that made them famous (how people found out about them, how they got their awards through views and likes, how they showcase their products and songs,etc), if their mvs got taken down by some group of people in a small thread with no admin or someone to protect this thread not only this thread will be deleted (and armys who stumbled upon here cant wake up and see the truth), our lives could be in danger and our phones could get hacked or they could trace us, and believe me, when one of my friend here somehow became one of "them", and how we got a dm with codes and when we translate it, it says "we are watching you", even though its fake, its very eerie and we were afraid! its very dangerous guys, i have a bad feeling about this so i suggest we should just stay silent, even though its very pathetic, but i know there will be a time where we will work together to be loud and we wont be silent, but i think this time is not right.
YA, same, I really think it won't work. Ill just expose them in the comment section.

Christina D.

Established
a call of uprising is a disnfo agent, I have wrote about him here in old post, be careful of him, he is not real truther, I used to subscriber but unsubbed to him, after someone record him saying bad words, and he didn't know that Youtuber is recording him but that video is taken down
I would disagree. He uses language like that very rarely from what I've seen on his livestreams in righteous anger due to these masonic & satanic trolls taking Lucifer worship and children sacrifice lightly, it's disgusting if you watch all his exposes on them. That doesn't mean his videos are spreading false information. A real disinfo agent would be someone like Alex Jones imo.

sadaf

Rookie
what do u guys think about bts tarot? it's an acc on twt and they have said a lot of things abt how BH treats BTS
i am very careful about tarot and predictions bc its a dance with the devil when u do those kind of things, its actually practicing magic. but some things this twt acc says make sense but idk. nevertheless i am careful and i dont believe everything what she/he is predicting..

Christina D.

Established
i am very careful about tarot and predictions bc its a dance with the devil when u do those kind of things, its actually practicing magic. but some things this twt acc says make sense but idk. nevertheless i am careful and i dont believe everything what she/he is predicting..
“When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you."
Deut 18: 9-12

You are correct, here's our answer.

Susu.mochi

Established
its funny how bighit continues with this story hahaha

txt have horns and bts have wings... ok?! i mean wtf bighit u want to tell us that its ok to have HORNS? Its ok to love ourselfs even if i am the devil? what is this for a message? and everything in txts concept is childish and its disgusting i mean they are young but its a lollipop boys concept and it reminds me of pedophiles i mean look at them! these happy colors combined with satan and pentagrams this is soooo evil. as if they have on this debut mv a mask on "oh we are happy boys who just want to have fun and do some rituals and pentagrams bc its nice and i like satan he loves us praise satan worship HIM" its like a subliminal to the kids, to be happy and love yourself AND TO BE DIFFERENT AND LOVE SATAN BC HE IS ALSO DIFFERENT BUT U NEED TO LOVE HIM BC HE IS SPECIAL.. fcked up world!
Thats exactly what the music industry wantas to do. THey want people to think that their flaws are beautiful, and that they are just human, and its even worse for christians because as christians we are a new creation in Jesus Christ so the Lord he gives us the Holy Spirit to produce fruits of the spirit, and to become holy like our Father which is in heaven. But they say, Oh no its fine to make mistakes or be however you want or to be imperfect, because your amazing and deserve everything and your better than everyone else, and your just human. And so then people they hear that and they start following that. So they are basically encouraging people to think that their imperfections are perfections, and so that makes people have no encouragement to perfect their imperfections. We need to try to be good and Holy like our Lord Jesus Christ, and so many people think thats impossible because where just human. But being human does not give us an excuse to be our worst and still love ourselves like that. We have to keep praying for ourselves and God will help us become perfect and Holy, amen. Also its just so amazing how God he tells us to be Holy like our father which is in heaven, and he tells us but he doesn't just leave us alone making us perfect by ourselves but he Helps us to be Holy because he is Holy, Amen. Be ye therefore perfect, even as your. Father which is in heaven is perfect. Matthew 5:48. God bless you all, amen.
mine is seokjinnie how about monsta x?
Mine is how about you get your Kpop as$ out of here, because we don't Stan demonic Kpop groups. Lord forgive me of my language.

Last edited:

Susu.mochi

Established
only God knows how crazy you are
why you and @Happyalone are not going to see some videos of your oppas to see if your madness decreases
Dude, how old is tiggywinkles like what?! What if she's some old woman or adult in their 20 30s and she's just stanning a couple of boys, and scamming teens and people on this thread with her ridiculousness. That is weird