BTS discussion thread

deniiiiXD

Veteran
You make fun of mental disorders, how wonderful !! I guess that's why you never liked bts from the first place because they are woke about the real issues of our generation : like mental illnesses which you dont know if they exist at all but you are just here concerned with these conspiracy theories that have not to do with reality...
I am not making fun but I really believe you should think about it. I mean for example you've just said I have never liked BTS yet I was an army for almost 3 years so I believe your mental health is questionable.

Last edited:

Happyalone

Rookie
and you?
Why you here?
Why are you ruining our topic?
You have nothing else to do instead of boring us?
Beep* you didnt answer the question ..
But yet here you are wasting your time along w/ @Happyalone
Same thing !!
my video (that I ve done using info from here) have just hit 100k views let s celebrate <3
Happy 100k ! Is that what you use this knowledge for ?? You could've made a simple vlog and gain more views than that ^^ (pass the link tho)

Last edited:

mean

Established
Beep* you didnt answer the question ..

Same thing !!

Happy 100k ! Is that what you use this knowledge for ?? You could've made a simple vlog and gain more views than that ^^ (pass the link tho)
She don't care about views as a pride, but more that maybe some of those 100k people have now their eyes opened on bts

Also people just ignore the troll or report them! don't feed them by responding them. They will leave after they will see no one pay attention to them. It's their aims to go here and disturb us from talking about serious isue and switch it on useless topic as "who is your bts bias" or bts appreciation thread

Last edited:

sadaf

Rookie
Why TXT debuted today? The 4th of March? I accidentally saw that today is a festival in india named mahashivratri. its a festival in india and they praise their god SHIVA.
SHIVA is the god of distruction and hinduism is often linked to satanism also. from this god came also YOGA and yoga is also satanic!

image.jpg

the position of SHIVA is like these of the baphomet:

mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3.jpg

and as i said today is the festival day of SHIVA.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maha_Shivaratri

its creepy.. and u know that BIGHIT loves numbers. so watch out

and oh! SHIVA is also a very important figure in CERN! do u know CERN?
CERN:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CERN

they are doing microcosmic things or whatever and its in switzerland and some theoreticers says that they want to go to the demons side of the world with their experiments... and this is soooo fcked up! but now i tell u about shiva and cern:
before CERN building they have this hinduism god as a figure standing in the zone of CERN:
cern-nataraja.jpg

CERN_Shiva.jpg

and there is even a video how the CERN people doing a ritual with a woman AND ITS VERY CREEPY SO WHEN U ARE UNDER 18 PLS DONT WATCH THIS! :

u can see how they are standing BEFORE this god SHIVA and doing a ritual! they have masks on like BTS FAKE LOVE where the members are black dressed and hidden

5c106ca72d16fff76849cf6c3fad3944933fcbbbv2_hq.jpg

stay safe everyone...

Happyalone

Rookie
Why TXT debuted today? The 4th of March? I accidentally saw that today is a festival in india named mahashivratri. its a festival in india and they praise their god SHIVA.
SHIVA is the god of distruction and hinduism is often linked to satanism also. from this god came also YOGA and yoga is also satanic!

View attachment 19899

the position of SHIVA is like these of the baphomet:

View attachment 19900

and as i said today is the festival day of SHIVA.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maha_Shivaratri

its creepy.. and u know that BIGHIT loves numbers. so watch out

and oh! SHIVA is also a very important figure in CERN! do u know CERN?
CERN:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CERN

they are doing microcosmic things or whatever and its in switzerland and some theoreticers says that they want to go to the demons side of the world with their experiments... and this is soooo fcked up! but now i tell u about shiva and cern:
before CERN building they have this hinduism god as a figure standing in the zone of CERN:
View attachment 19902

View attachment 19901

and there is even a video how the CERN people doing a ritual with a woman AND ITS VERY CREEPY SO WHEN U ARE UNDER 18 PLS DONT WATCH THIS! :

u can see how they are standing BEFORE this god SHIVA and doing a ritual! they have masks on like BTS FAKE LOVE where the members are black dressed and hidden

View attachment 19903

stay safe everyone...
Good presentation , you have an A+ for this and ☆☆☆☆☆

josi

Rookie
What do you want to do with this knowledge ? End bts ? Get their attention ? Waste your time thinkinh that u are resolving one of the world's top problems ?
we are only showing the dark side of the industry kpop and that your oppas are not as good people as it seems and we do not want attention from them much the contrary we want attention from the crazy armys who are obsessed by them and who think that without them they would be nothing, please treat yourself
this topic made many armys open their eyes if it was not this topic I still obsessed by them I am very grateful to who have created this topic
So ... it was not a waste of time.
and I hope you also open your eyes

sadaf

Rookie
Good presentation , you have an A+ for this and ☆☆☆☆☆
thank u. i follow this mess (illuminati) since 2012 and i am very eye opened. but as much as i know this i still cant get over bts songs, i still listen to them. and now i also like 2 songs of txt its a vicious circle! dont be like me and STOP LISTENING TO THESE SONGS! they have definetly subliminals! when i am not listening to them i feel sad and my depression begins everytime.. i know i should do smth but i am fcked up already. pls be safe!

wow

Veteran
please ignore the trolls, it derails the chat, the past 2 pages are just you fighting, like i just want to read theories, a post or two about them is okay but for now, please hit the ignore button everyone. if you trying to proof something to an ignorant fool, you will always lose.