BTS discussion thread

josi

Rookie
if you understand the video well
you will see that the video refers to dna and bst videos (they are even the darkest videos in my opinion)dna and bst videos (they are even the darkest videos in my opinion)

Tiggywinkles

Rookie
its obvious Deniii was refering to the company as an organization and not refering to a PERSON in particular
And how cute!!! you and your troll friend Happyalone always appear at the same time...:rolleyes: is too bad I dont believe in coicidences

DEAR LADIES: go take care of your children and stop spamming the thread
you teenage daughters need your attention much more than us LOL go and give it to them
The last time I checked, I was a grown a woman that can do whatever I please. Why don't YOU go find something better to do than worry about a band worshipping the "devil" and wishing bad things on people you don't even know. I spend plenty of time with my daughter, teaching her about reality and facts instead of dreamed up crap like you do. Kepp wasting your time on fantasy and delusions. Religion has you just where they want you. Fearful of everything.

Tiggywinkles

Rookie
its obvious Deniii was refering to the company as an organization and not refering to a PERSON in particular
And how cute!!! you and your troll friend Happyalone always appear at the same time...:rolleyes: is too bad I dont believe in coicidences

you teenage daughters need your attention much more than us LOL go and give it to them

NOT IN THAT WAY KID
DIE in what way then KID. Lol. WHEN YOU PUT SOMETHING IN ALL CAPS IT LOOKS LIKE YOU MEAN DIE

coolycooly

I didn't like TXT's debut, I thought they were going for a cute and bubbly concept with happy lyrics. But they did a happy concept with "deep lyrics about depression" which is not really cute. I wish Bighit would stop using depression for money but they just want to give fans fake sympathy. They realized talking about "self love and depression" gave them money so they did the same thing to txt..
Also the lines "There's a horn rising up in my head, but I love it, you became my crown". They are saying those devil horns became their crowns??? what
"Would there be light, even for the devil" whatttttt???
This is wrong in many ways, I can't believe some armys still don't believe that Bighit is a satanic company, they are not even trying to hide anymore and it's annoying.
About the symbolism idk it can be random stuff or they could have a bad meaning. I don't like analizing that kind of stuff.
sorry for my english

sadaf

Rookie
in TXTs debut song CROWN they are saying in the refrain " masuli suli" which means translated "abracadabra". as u know magic and other kind of stuff is satanic and this word ABRACADABRA comes from ABRAXAS -> the god of evil and good, "he is devil and god"
u can read it here:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas

so as we know this word comes from this satanic god u know that this god is also an agyptian god and thats why the illuminatis have also the pyramid as symbol..

95258849-new-world-order-one-dollar-pyramid-illuminati-symbols-bill-masonic-sign-all-seeing-ey...jpg

Pharao was rebellious and wanted to be god but god punished him and thats what they say in DEMIAN, in this book what BTS promotes: LOVE YOURSELF, BE YOUR OWN GOD, but this is SATAN who says this! NO ONE CAN BE GOD THE ONLY GOD IS THE ONE AND ONLY! and this debut song goes back to the bts universe, the demian world..

listen to what rm quotes from the book DEMIAN:

0:13 the gods name is ABRAXAS.

pls be safe everyone and dont believe this happy sunshine mv of TXT. the boys are lost and BIGHIT plays with devil hands.

Tiggywinkles

Rookie
why are you (blind and crazy fans) not going to create a topic about it?
I don't know about them but I'm personally here to deliver a message from Satan. He says to close your eyes, spin around 3 times and yell Hail Satan or he's coming to each of your houses at 3 a.m. on April the 1st to drag your souls to hell.

Happyalone

Rookie
@Happyalone you are crazy girl.
I guess she just has a mental disorder don't mind her.
You make fun of mental disorders, how wonderful !! I guess that's why you never liked bts from the first place because they are woke about the real issues of our generation : like mental illnesses which you dont know if they exist at all but you are just here concerned with these conspiracy theories that have not to do with reality...

josi

Rookie
I don't know about them but I'm personally here to deliver a message from Satan. He says to close your eyes, spin around 3 times and yell Hail Satan or he's coming to each of your houses at 3 a.m. on April the 1st to drag your souls to hell.
go treat yourself
you need a lot:rolleyes:

stellz95

Rookie
T*T is probably just a fill in to make money and keep B*S fans busy for BH while the boys are in the military.

Also to all the B*S fans that have joined the thread, no one is forcing these beliefs on you. Go back to Amino App or whatever else there is. It takes a simple Google search to see what B*S and these other celebs are about. I'm sorry that you choose not to believe it and yes you are CHOOSING not to believe it. I won't judge because I realize for some people these people and their products are an escape from reality. But if it hurts your butt to read this thread, simply log off.
Lastly I'd just like you to go listen to Fake Love, that song is from the boys to you because the love they give you and the "love" you reciprocate back is FAKE.
Love yourself and that's all?? Their message can be taken waaaaay out of context and is indirectly promoting narcissism in a sugar coated package.

JinnieAnne

Established
Please, don't exagerate. Maybe sometimes some of us don't use the right words to express our thoughts and our words might hurt. But we don't have bad intentions. We are just trying to help.
And we can't deny that there are some fishy things happening in the entertainment industry and we can't just close our eyes like it's nothing.

Happyalone

Rookie
If you took the time to write well rounded posts that make sense and have some info to back up what you believe instead of blabbing and trolling people would not want you off this thread. You haven't responded in a positive way once. You are complete contradicting what you believe B"S's msg is...
I could be just as fake as you all are and tell you that my main goal in life is to look for evidences from the internet about successful singers and artists to prove to everyone that their success is a bad thing made by the devil.
Is that a cool thing ?

Tiggywinkles

Rookie
T*T is probably just a fill in to make money and keep B*S fans busy for BH while the boys are in the military.

Also to all the B*S fans that have joined the thread, no one is forcing these beliefs on you. Go back to Amino App or whatever else there is. It takes a simple Google search to see what B*S and these other celebs are about. I'm sorry that you choose not to believe it and yes you are CHOOSING not to believe it. I won't judge because I realize for some people these people and their products are an escape from reality. But if it hurts your butt to read this thread, simply log off.
Lastly I'd just like you to go listen to Fake Love, that song is from the boys to you because the love they give you and the "love" you reciprocate back is FAKE.
Love yourself and that's all?? Their message can be taken waaaaay out of context and is indirectly promoting narcissism in a sugar coated package.
Doesn't hurt my butt at all. Quite the opposite. Makes it all tingly. Im just here for the sh@ts and giggles.

Tiggywinkles

Rookie
You look like a child without manners.

YOU ARE MOTHER and you do these things you must have serious problems
I just know how to worry and DO things about real problems. Not make crap up and do NOTHING about it but clutch my pearls and declare that people are worshipping a being that doesn't exist. Do something productive for humanity. Stop worrying about made up crap and fantasies. There's a whole world out there with real problems like hunger, poverty, disease, war. Those things need your help.

stellz95

Rookie
I just know how to worry and DO things about real problems. Not make crap up and do NOTHING about it but clutch my pearls and declare that people are worshipping a being that doesn't exist. Do something productive for humanity. Stop worrying about made up crap and fantasies. There's a whole world out there with real problems like hunger, poverty, disease, war. Those things need your help.
But yet here you are wasting your time along w/ @Happyalone