BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran
Txt "Crown" mv:
Not that I had high expectations, but this was just underwhelming, especially coming from a rich company. So bland, generic and boring, nothing stood out. Some other groups from smaller companies have had much better debuts this year. Guess it’s marketed for 12 yos. Yeah those pentagram stars are very obvious, doenst make their music any more interesting though.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Not that I had high expectations, but this was just underwhelming, especially coming from a rich company. So bland, generic and boring, nothing stood out. Some other groups from smaller companies have had much better debuts this year. Guess it’s marketed for 12 yos. Yeah those pentagram stars are very obvious, doenst make their music any more interesting though.
too bad everyone will like them just bc they are "bts's little brothers" :rolleyes: We are near the end times. You listen to a song about devil and see nothing wrong ab it..

Happyalone

Rookie
I HATE TXT ALREADY I MEAN THEY LOOK CHILDRENS WHO WILL IDOLIZE THESE KIDS 9 YEARS OLDS 5 YEARS OLDS ??? THIS SHIT AINT IT ANYWAY STAN BTS NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR OPPAS

Happyalone

Rookie
BUT THIS TIME I FEEL WRONG ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI AGENDA IN MVS ,?? TXT ARE PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THEIR HORNS ( EVILNESS, SATANISM) AND SEE IT AS CROWNS ( SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF ) !!!! THEY ALREADY WINNING IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY WITH A DEBUT CONCEPT AS THIS

sadaf

Rookie
its funny how bighit continues with this story hahaha

txt have horns and bts have wings... ok?! i mean wtf bighit u want to tell us that its ok to have HORNS? Its ok to love ourselfs even if i am the devil? what is this for a message? and everything in txts concept is childish and its disgusting i mean they are young but its a lollipop boys concept and it reminds me of pedophiles i mean look at them! these happy colors combined with satan and pentagrams this is soooo evil. as if they have on this debut mv a mask on "oh we are happy boys who just want to have fun and do some rituals and pentagrams bc its nice and i like satan he loves us praise satan worship HIM" its like a subliminal to the kids, to be happy and love yourself AND TO BE DIFFERENT AND LOVE SATAN BC HE IS ALSO DIFFERENT BUT U NEED TO LOVE HIM BC HE IS SPECIAL.. fcked up world!

Truthteller

Veteran
I HATE TXT ALREADY I MEAN THEY LOOK CHILDRENS WHO WILL IDOLIZE THESE KIDS 9 YEARS OLDS 5 YEARS OLDS ??? THIS SHIT AINT IT ANYWAY STAN BTS NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR OPPAS
Are you a troll? This is not a fan thread, this is a thread that discusses illuminati symbols and agenda in the mainstream media with focus on BTS/kpop. Ofcourse anyone can write any kind of conspiracy here with/without reason and evidence. However irrelevant posts such as who is your bias or stan them should go. Unless you want to stick to the purpose of this thread please stop spamming. There are plenty of fan threads out there, I think those are more suitable.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Are you a troll? This is not a fan thread, this is a thread that discusses illuminati symbols and agenda in the mainstream media with focus on BTS/kpop. Ofcourse anyone can write any kind of conspiracy here with/without reason and evidence. However irrelevant posts such as who is your bias or stan them should go. Unless you want to stick to the purpose of this thread please stop spamming.
@Happyalone you are crazy girl.
I guess she just has a mental disorder don't mind her.

wow

Veteran
BUT THIS TIME I FEEL WRONG ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI AGENDA IN MVS ,?? TXT ARE PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THEIR HORNS ( EVILNESS, SATANISM) AND SEE IT AS CROWNS ( SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF ) !!!! THEY ALREADY WINNING IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY WITH A DEBUT CONCEPT AS THIS
girl, i bet you bts is much more worst than txt, also, can you leave the thread? your posts are extremely unecessary and has 0% information yet 100% delusion

Dove28

Rookie
Looking at T*T's natalized event chart, they won't really be popular like B*S if that is what everyone is thinking about. They'll have their "year" (i.e. BTS-Blood Sweat Tears, EXO-Growl, TWICE-TT, etc.) in maybe 2020 and 2022 but afterwards nothing really sticking out to me with significance at all which I expected since they announced their debut month a few weeks back. I'm guessing Big*it expected them having fame in 4 years like B*S? It won't happen because their natalized chart has an empty 10th house (the house of public standing, recognition, public image, fame, etc.) and no planets conjunct to their Mid-heaven. Nothing.

For now, I am keeping my eye on ATE*Z as they have Lilith in the 10th (like BTS) which is powerful, primal and demonic. I see A*MY slowly stanning them obsessively, that is what LILITH does, it's a witch that draws people in.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Well that's real "Christian " of you, hoping someone will die.
its obvious Deniii was refering to the company as an organization and not refering to a PERSON in particular
And how cute!!! you and your troll friend Happyalone always appear at the same time...:rolleyes: is too bad I dont believe in coicidences

DEAR LADIES: go take care of your children and stop spamming the thread
you teenage daughters need your attention much more than us LOL go and give it to them

cadiz

Star
Looking at T*T's natalized event chart, they won't really be popular like B*S if that is what everyone is thinking about. They'll have their "year" (i.e. BTS-Blood Sweat Tears, EXO-Growl, TWICE-TT, etc.) in maybe 2020 and 2022 but afterwards nothing really sticking out to me with significance at all which I expected since they announced their debut month a few weeks back. I'm guessing Big*it expected them having fame in 4 years like B*S? It won't happen because their natalized chart has an empty 10th house (the house of public standing, recognition, public image, fame, etc.) and no planets conjunct to their Mid-heaven. Nothing.

For now, I am keeping my eye on ATE*Z as they have Lilith in the 10th (like BTS) which is powerful, primal and demonic. I see A*MY slowly stanning them obsessively, that is what LILITH does, it's a witch that draws people in.
thanks for the info
I see that ATEEZ group everywhere and you are right their fandom is very intense already

About TXT....they were heavily promoted but the debut song is mediocre at best. So boring and I dont see them being too talented