BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran
Some time ago there were concerns that Jungkook might be self harming. There are several pictures of his wrist showing old cutting scars. Most of these are from last year. That is also the wrist he usually covers with a sweatband. Note that these photos are retouched, nevertheless the scars are clearly visible. I hope he doesnt kill himself.

Attachments

Susu.mochi

Established
@SHinEeHeaven ......about the scandal of b1gb@ng.........it seems to be more related to this thread,so,posting it here.
This might be a stretch(or not,based on your point of view)but think about it..........
media outlets,especially disp@tch(bigheat's personal muscleman,these days) seems to be after b1gb@ng exposing gd's special treatment in the army and now the whole fiasco with some other members of the group,with other media outlets too joining in the game..........it makes you wonder,are they trying to vilify the group and make them lose face in public?(not that they are innocent)...........because,dispatch and other media houses are in cahoots with bigheat as it is very deep in the elite propaganda business.

For sometime,there has been clash between fans of b1gb@ng and bt3..............
Earlier b1gb@ng was supposed to be the face of kp0p and are supposed to have been considered as legends.........right when bt3 was blowing up in 2017,b1gb@ng started enlisting..........and now,bt3 is supposed to be the gods of kp0p(according to billboard)............
This year,bt3 is having a comeback............and if you remember their new year message to fans(in code),it is "let's make this the best year ever".........so,it was already planned to be their biggest comeback and with the world tour in tow,you can understand that they don't want public to think of anything/anyone else.........
and recently,when asked about how their new album would be,sweet boi and one eyed said that it is all about their journey over the last year.......that it is about growth.........that means,they are aiming for a mature image(since most of them are in mid 20s,the supposed ideal age to draw in more adult audiences)...........
and what does casual listeners of kp0p remember about the mature image?b1gb@ng.......(there are many articles and random kp0p listeners who speak of b1gb@ng having more mature content and image compared to the usual kp0p groups)(not trying to undermine any other group)
If you want to have your biggest comeback and have all the undivided focus and attention on you alone,what would you do?
You first remove any competition to your claim to fame of being the biggest kp0p act ever,especially in your native country where you are still looked down upon,sometimes.....take away their fans as well......and when your competition already has the image of a troublemaker,it will only make your work easier.........you make sure that they go down.........so that you can solidify your position as the best ever,especially with the carefully crafted clean image(which is appreciated by your rabid teenage fanbase)..........and anyone who questions their(bt3) image or position will be quickly put down by the same rabid fanbase by pointing out how the supposed legends bit the dust while their lot held their ground owing to the clean,family friendly wholesome image,their maturity and with positive messaging...........b1gb@ng fans,might want to stay away from the group due to scandals.......and so,look for a replacement.......and with their new mature image,bt3 will be the obvious choice.........bt3 will increase and consolidate its fanbase.......which means more money(the ultimate goal)

still,it is weird........how b1gb@ng left the scene when bt3 were blowing up and how bt3 will enlist when the whole b1gb@ng will leave the military and probably make a comeback..........this seems like an agreement between the two companies.......to replace each other and share fame.......however,since bigheat is known to play dirty,they are making sure that even if bt3 enlist,b1gb@ng can't take away any fame from them or even worse,making it impossible for b!gb@ng to even have a comeback because public detests them and can't forgive their behaviour......and so,bt3 will consolidate their top position.........

OR.........or..........like you mentioned,it could be a humiliation ritual.There might be a really big comeback when b1gb@ng return from military and just in time when bt3 enlists.Though it seems like the first scenario is more likely,.....but,who knows.

Also,in no way condoning what the guys from b1gb@ng were upto.........they definitely have to face the consequences for their reprehensible behaviour.........however,it is incredibly funny when the media all over the world(in this case) acts as if they are the only bad guys in kp0p and the rest are angels......no,they are not angels.........it is just that these guys' time for humiliation or downfall has come while others are preparing for theirs'......Still,it's a shame that the media just plays along to the script of the elite...........

Also,@Susu.mochi .........about reporting monsta x all1gator mv on youtube......it is a really brilliant idea.......do you suggest that everyone should report bt3's comeback videos as well(and maybe other kpop videos)?........worth a shot,but,.........would you report it?........ besides,will youtube remove the videos or will it block the reporter's account?......that would be interesting to see.:)
A lot of people in the comments section say, don't report it or it will get deleted. They where saying that because some website hacked monster x title saying Fakute.com, and so people thought that reporting it might help but then monbebes said don't report because the music video will get deleted. And so I was like, thats amazing. But you guys in order for it to be successful, we need more people doing it at least a couple times a day. At least every 3 hours we should report the music video. Also good idea, about us reporting Bts music video, we should give it a try. Also I don't think youtube will bock the person that reports it, because it didn't block me.I pray it works. Their music video is just filled with symbolic demonic symbolism. May God bless you guys, amen.

wow

Veteran
Some time ago there were concerns that Jungkook might be self harming. There are several pictures of his wrist showing old cutting scars. Most of these are from last year. That is also the wrist he usually covers with a sweatband. Note that these photos are retouched, nevertheless the scars are clearly visible. I hope he doesnt kill himself.
im genuinely worried about him, he is the only one in bts that doesnt give me bad vibes, its not surprising to see one of them trying to kill themselves tbh, it mustve been tough to keep up with the company and listening to what they want you to do, but i know some of them likes being controlled as long as they get money and fame, look at jimin and taehyung for example, theyre fighting and breaking their friendship just for fame and spotlight. God, i hate greedy people.

yoongiyoongi

Established
im genuinely worried about him, he is the only one in bts that doesnt give me bad vibes, its not surprising to see one of them trying to kill themselves tbh, it mustve been tough to keep up with the company and listening to what they want you to do, but i know some of them likes being controlled as long as they get money and fame, look at jimin and taehyung for example, theyre fighting and breaking their friendship just for fame and spotlight. God, i hate greedy people.
What friendship? I don't think that exists in the entertainment industry especially among bts members anymore it's a blatant situation of every man for himself in the twisted stardom life also keep in mind programming

mean

Established
i thought about it too :( this is quit sad for him. And recently i found a sasang post on instagram talking about " Jungkook suicide attempt" and to see the info, you need to pay pr exchange other infos. I found it on few accounts. I know sasaeng spread a lot of fake things, they lie a lot but this one make my eyebrown rise.

mean

Established
http://instagr.am/p/Bue0hxplOfd/ tHis Is so distasteful and saddening if only this determination and energy could be used to show love for GOd and do his works but no just look atone of the many extreme lengths taken for bts
fucking disgusting wasting money god give you for some satanic boyband, i hope in the future if she don't regret and apologise to god she will have her money taken back by god

Happyalone

Rookie
Poor jungkook... :( The only thing i may be admiring from you guys is that you see some hidden parts about the members that the assumed "army" wouldn't even notice besides if the members talk about it publicly. And that just shows some of you here may have more deep loving to the members more than their actual fake army who are just good at purchasing their products and enjoying their fun public persona. Maybe your love to them is much realer ? I guess

wow

Veteran
Poor jungkook... :( The only thing i may be admiring from you guys is that you see some hidden parts about the members that the assumed "army" wouldn't even notice besides if the members talk about it publicly. And that just shows some of you here may have more deep loving to the members more than their actual fake army who are just good at purchasing their products and enjoying their fun public persona. Maybe your love to them is much realer ? I guess
yeah, if they dont mess with demons, doesnt wear clothes that has disgusting symbols in them, doesnt wear kaballah red string or whatever that is, doesnt renew their contract, is not fake with the media and armys, doesnt write useless songs and tell to the media that its called LoViNg ThYsElf, doesnt care about fame and money that much to the point where they sold their lost soul to the devil, and doesnt flex on how rich they are, i dont mind them at all, and i will picture them as mk ultra victims who needs help and i will feel sad about them and would still support them (not their agenda, but their own individual selves) and would want justice and freedom for them, but they dont buy us any attention nor they need any help, their songs are about
"oh, save me from this hell"
"i hate my reflection"
"i have crippling depression, and now im exposing it to the media, am i relatable yet?"
"the sound of glass breaking, dont know what that means? ME EITHER!"
"im caught in a lie, they shouldve made me the star of this group!"
"wishing on a star, satan better give me my money and fame or else"

is kind of bullsh*t to be honest, they just want to appear to be victims, i mean, they are victims, but if you go behind the scenes, seeing how really evil and fake they are, killing babies, making sacrifices, killing their grannies, casting spells on their music, yeah...not really feeling it now, not really feeling it forever.

highkey shading but im not hating on them, i can express what i want and im being honest and straightforward about it, bring in the hate!

p.s. i could love and care for them, but they dont deserve it

mean

Established
yeah, if they dont mess with demons, doesnt wear clothes that has disgusting symbols in them, doesnt wear kaballah red string or whatever that is, doesnt renew their contract, is not fake with the media and armys, doesnt write useless songs and tell to the media that its called LoViNg ThYsElf, doesnt care about fame and money that much to the point where they sold their lost soul to the devil, and doesnt flex on how rich they are, i dont mind them at all, and i will picture them as mk ultra victims who needs help and i will feel sad about them and would still support them (not their agenda, but their own individual selves) and would want justice and freedom for them, but they dont buy us any attention nor they need any help, their songs are about
"oh, save me from this hell"
"i hate my reflection"
"i have crippling depression, and now im exposing it to the media, am i relatable yet?"
"the sound of glass breaking, dont know what that means? ME EITHER!"
"im caught in a lie, they shouldve made me the star of this group!"
"wishing on a star, satan better give me my money and fame or else"

is kind of bullsh*t to be honest, they just want to appear to be victims, i mean, they are victims, but if you go behind the scenes, seeing how really evil and fake they are, killing babies, making sacrifices, killing their grannies, casting spells on their music, yeah...not really feeling it now, not really feeling it forever.

highkey shading but im not hating on them, i can express what i want and im being honest and straightforward about it, bring in the hate!

p.s. i could love and care for them, but they dont deserve it
Right i agree, i don't like them, i just pity them as they are used as satan toys.

@SHinEeHeaven ......about the scandal of b1gb@ng.........it seems to be more related to this thread,so,posting it here.
This might be a stretch(or not,based on your point of view)but think about it..........
media outlets,especially disp@tch(bigheat's personal muscleman,these days) seems to be after b1gb@ng exposing gd's special treatment in the army and now the whole fiasco with some other members of the group,with other media outlets too joining in the game..........it makes you wonder,are they trying to vilify the group and make them lose face in public?(not that they are innocent)...........because,dispatch and other media houses are in cahoots with bigheat as it is very deep in the elite propaganda business.

For sometime,there has been clash between fans of b1gb@ng and bt3..............
Earlier b1gb@ng was supposed to be the face of kp0p and are supposed to have been considered as legends.........right when bt3 was blowing up in 2017,b1gb@ng started enlisting..........and now,bt3 is supposed to be the gods of kp0p(according to billboard)............
This year,bt3 is having a comeback............and if you remember their new year message to fans(in code),it is "let's make this the best year ever".........so,it was already planned to be their biggest comeback and with the world tour in tow,you can understand that they don't want public to think of anything/anyone else.........
and recently,when asked about how their new album would be,sweet boi and one eyed said that it is all about their journey over the last year.......that it is about growth.........that means,they are aiming for a mature image(since most of them are in mid 20s,the supposed ideal age to draw in more adult audiences)...........
and what does casual listeners of kp0p remember about the mature image?b1gb@ng.......(there are many articles and random kp0p listeners who speak of b1gb@ng having more mature content and image compared to the usual kp0p groups)(not trying to undermine any other group)
If you want to have your biggest comeback and have all the undivided focus and attention on you alone,what would you do?
You first remove any competition to your claim to fame of being the biggest kp0p act ever,especially in your native country where you are still looked down upon,sometimes.....take away their fans as well......and when your competition already has the image of a troublemaker,it will only make your work easier.........you make sure that they go down.........so that you can solidify your position as the best ever,especially with the carefully crafted clean image(which is appreciated by your rabid teenage fanbase)..........and anyone who questions their(bt3) image or position will be quickly put down by the same rabid fanbase by pointing out how the supposed legends bit the dust while their lot held their ground owing to the clean,family friendly wholesome image,their maturity and with positive messaging...........b1gb@ng fans,might want to stay away from the group due to scandals.......and so,look for a replacement.......and with their new mature image,bt3 will be the obvious choice.........bt3 will increase and consolidate its fanbase.......which means more money(the ultimate goal)

still,it is weird........how b1gb@ng left the scene when bt3 were blowing up and how bt3 will enlist when the whole b1gb@ng will leave the military and probably make a comeback..........this seems like an agreement between the two companies.......to replace each other and share fame.......however,since bigheat is known to play dirty,they are making sure that even if bt3 enlist,b1gb@ng can't take away any fame from them or even worse,making it impossible for b!gb@ng to even have a comeback because public detests them and can't forgive their behaviour......and so,bt3 will consolidate their top position.........

OR.........or..........like you mentioned,it could be a humiliation ritual.There might be a really big comeback when b1gb@ng return from military and just in time when bt3 enlists.Though it seems like the first scenario is more likely,.....but,who knows.

Also,in no way condoning what the guys from b1gb@ng were upto.........they definitely have to face the consequences for their reprehensible behaviour.........however,it is incredibly funny when the media all over the world(in this case) acts as if they are the only bad guys in kp0p and the rest are angels......no,they are not angels.........it is just that these guys' time for humiliation or downfall has come while others are preparing for theirs'......Still,it's a shame that the media just plays along to the script of the elite...........

Also,@Susu.mochi .........about reporting monsta x all1gator mv on youtube......it is a really brilliant idea.......do you suggest that everyone should report bt3's comeback videos as well(and maybe other kpop videos)?........worth a shot,but,.........would you report it?........ besides,will youtube remove the videos or will it block the reporter's account?......that would be interesting to see.:)
I see your point, Big Bang used to be so big before BTS fame in 2017, and since that time, they seem in down fall, it seems like its planned for them to go down, so BTS can even takes from them Fans, thats the goal I think, the elite are so obsessed in making BTS the king of Kpop, oh not just Kpop, may be even hollywood

I also think Big Bang scandals are real, yes they are not innocent, but they are shown for reason, there is no scandal that are shown without reason, every scandal in the media have its reason based on the elite agenda, so may be their scandal is both humiliation ritual and to make further BTS with more fans

and beside that, even allkpop posted about possibly Seungri scandal was cover up for sopa?
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/are-seungri-and-yg-being-made-a-scapegoat-to-divert-attention-from-sopa-scandal

or may be it can be cover up for something else, if the elite don't want sopa scandal to be out, I am sure it won't in the first place

A lot of people in the comments section say, don't report it or it will get deleted. They where saying that because some website hacked monster x title saying Fakute.com, and so people thought that reporting it might help but then monbebes said don't report because the music video will get deleted. And so I was like, thats amazing. But you guys in order for it to be successful, we need more people doing it at least a couple times a day. At least every 3 hours we should report the music video. Also good idea, about us reporting Bts music video, we should give it a try. Also I don't think youtube will bock the person that reports it, because it didn't block me.I pray it works. Their music video is just filled with symbolic demonic symbolism. May God bless you guys, amen.
I highly doubt Youtube are going to take down official band video on youtube, because Youtube are involved with them and gaining money from them, if Youtube take down BTS videos, I am sure huge backlash would happen, Youtube won't do it most probably, but there is no harm in trying, and their videos would be reported under what excuse? I remember their was MVs that have clear nudity, its not Kpop, I report it, and Youtube done nothing, supposedly nudity is against their policy, but if its MV they don't care
Youtube also have many p***philia videos going viral without taking them down, in short, Youtube is evil

Christina D.

Established
Love Yourself Tour The Movie collected 11.7 million dollars and now the DVD and Blu-ray are in pre-order. (It's all about money... it's so obvious).

Big Hit doesn't miss anything... they are selling the same event three times.
First the concert itself, then the Movie and then the DVD... the same in different format.

Note: I went to watch Love Yourself Tour The Movie (I wasn't still aware of the darkness on them and the industry) and I can tell you it IS INSANELY CATCHY. I'm sure this concert has "something special" because... look how they are selling it.
I was literally saying the exact same thing to some of my friends that bought tickets to the movie like ok you already watched the YT episodes...?
Recently I found my LY concert footage I forgot about, accidentally pressed play & then immediately stopped it, you can feel some sort of spell it made me want to keep rewatching the footage and listen to the songs again bc it reminded me of how catchy they were like you said; I'm deleting them. The company and they themselves know how to reel in people and keep them under their control, it's crazy. Yet my friends and other army like to make a joke out of it by saying stuff like "wOw BigSHit doesn't know I'm broke?" or "BigHit be cashing in, take my money bOyS ANYTHING for you!"

Here is a very interesting post about the working of music industry......especially how they hook the fans with clean image and then slowly promote dark agenda and the social engineering aspects of a music group.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/t...n-the-music-industry.2693/page-16#post-190154

The video in the post mentioned above,mentions how beatles were introduced into us after kennedy's assassination to divert the public's attention from it......through the group's songs about love and all.
This made me wonder.........the bt3 started making it big in us around 2016 and began winning awards from 2017.........this is around the time of elections and trump got elected.......concepts of love and hate are too big in the public domain.........then,bt3 comes with love yours3lf albums........and people start embracing it with open arms..........the public needed an escape from all the unfairness in the society and the group with the story of underdogs trying to make it big,with their message of love,catchy tunes and bright colours,seemed like a haven for the rattled public,especially the youth.........and then,there is the race issue........ that was the time when the race relations and issues are really big and still are...........remember when in an earlier post when I asked why bt3 is not mocked,parodied, criticised or made fun of by the western media like they did to 1D,some of you(I think it's @cadiz) said that it could be because they don't want to come off as racist?
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-895#post-185965
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-895#post-186019
Well.........due to the political climate and the general feeling in the public,people are tiptoeing around race issue and when bt3 came, to feel better about themselves regarding race issues,people accepted them and the media is more than happy to blow them up........because,it is part of the agenda(NWO of one race) and the already disgruntled public was ready for the subliminal suggestions of the mass media.......this applies to other kp0p groups as well which explains why bl@ckp1nk and other kp0p groups are also getting heavily promoted in us now and also the latino singers.........remember,bt3 did come to us before,in 2015 but that trip was deemed a failure as there wasn't much attention in media and couldn't elicit much interest in the general public.......but,with the changed political scenario and the public's psyche,their venture from 2016 became a success........
just like the beatles used kennedy assassination to breakthrough into us.......bt3 used the political scenario and general disappointment of the public to break into us........both are used to take away the attention of the public from the real problems....... incase of bt3,it is even worse as they keep releasing new content almost everyday and forget about thinking of the real problems in the country/the society, fans,in their drive to keep up with the group,hardly have any time to think about themselves........
no wonder bt3 is often compared to beatles.......they are basically using the same playbook...........just like the saying...."timing is very important"........you have to be in the right place at the right time.(its always the young demographic because that is how you take control of the generation...........and even better if it is girls because,mothers usually have more say in the child's upbringing so it helps to get hold on more than one generation....... like that lady who named her daughter after one eyed......and the toddlers being shown the mvs by their mothers and grandmothers to stop them from crying........guys are starting to question their orientations and girls are cheerfully encouraging them to.........not just this generation but more than one generation is caught in their nets early on.)

And just imagine what the the media blitzkrieg would be with this comeback........'living under a rock' loses its meaning because the din will be so loud that the proverbial rocks might be shattered and there won't be an escape.........unless of course,it becomes another Artpop...........but, based on their declaration of aiming world dominance,that is highly unlikely.......so,how do you guys suggest to brace this circus?(other than reporting the mvs)

I believe right now being a minority, all we can do is report their mvs.. i hope all of the woke people on this forum join hands in doing so because i believe a small step towards righteousness can be a big eye opener for a lot of young minds.. so guys lets take this step, lets be sure to not let this demonic activity get to its peak.. they're trying their hardest to shove it down our throats, then we should be equally, enthusiastically propel it back at them. Lets do this!

LIKE SERIOUSLY I'M 10000% IN FOR THIS! COME ON GUYS! THOSE FANS AND THEIR BELOVED ARTISTS ARE SPREADING OCCULTISM! WE SHOULD ALSO DO SOMETHING NOW! IT IS TIME WE SHOW THE WORLD WHAT'S TRUE AND WHAT'S DELUSION.! LET'S DO IT GUYS! THANKS @unbelievabletruth and @Susu.mochi for this wake up call! Lets do it guys please

wow

Veteran
LIKE SERIOUSLY I'M 10000% IN FOR THIS! COME ON GUYS! THOSE FANS AND THEIR BELOVED ARTISTS ARE SPREADING OCCULTISM! WE SHOULD ALSO DO SOMETHING NOW! IT IS TIME WE SHOW THE WORLD WHAT'S TRUE AND WHAT'S DELUSION.! LET'S DO IT GUYS! THANKS @unbelievabletruth and @Susu.mochi for this wake up call! Lets do it guys please
im down but how are you so sure its going to work?

I'm not at all sure actually :'D
Just wanted to give it a try..
As @Susu.mochi already said that people are asking not to report their videos.. so maybe.. we could do something. Only time will tell..