BTS discussion thread

Tiggywinkles

Rookie
I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR THIS IS TOO MUCH SCIENCE MY MIND CANT HANDLE THIS
You're funny, I like you! Lol
If this group makes you happy and you like them, don't let anyone take that away from you. My daughter loves them and they helped her through some tough teenage problems. She isn't obsessed with them, she just relates to their message. And they have helped her love herself more. I'm thankful for them.

cadiz

Star
Many of them are actually convinced that bts are the 2nd coming of jesus. They literally call them angels and say "they are too precious for this world" like dude, there are here to destroy people life.
I feel bad for the family of those brainwashed kids who spend money on stanist and skip exam to go on their concerts
yep and they treat them like children, "stop judging the BOYS" oh the cringe...... o_Oo_Oo_O

you have to wonder what they are doing here tho? if they are so sure the boys are angels why being part of an illuminati forum....??

mean

Established
it's also very funny the way you misjudge their caring to something fake or just for the money lol
Omg are you 12? don't you know the dark side of the industry? Of course their caring is fake, they care about how much money you spend on them. Don't you see big hit is so thirsty for money, they don't care about the members health and send them at a world tour even within a year pass. It's sad but true. If they cared at the beggining for the few fans they had, now they don't, because they are used to it, popularity hit them, they have over 20 millions fans, they are greedy. Do you really believe they care for the all single fans? One of their fans died recently from singapore(she had cancer) before she attended concert, her mother published a letter about how she loved bts especially jk, it went viral. Did bts mentionned it or talked about it? NO. Even many fans exposed baekhyun from exo that he is a lot nicer to the fansites who gift him expensive present. suga is the most obvious, the other can act, he is the most real as many people said here . He don't bother to do fanservice on vlive. Please if you want to be delusional get out of here, and go discuss on other forums such as onehallyu or allkpop about how bts are caring angel who changed your life with other delulu fans, this forum is about bts being in the illuminaty

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Omg are you 12? don't you know the dark side of the industry? Of course their caring is fake, they care about how much money you spend on them. Don't you see big hit is so thirsty for money, they don't care about the members health and send them at a world tour even within a year pass. It's sad but true. Even many fans exposed baekhyun from exo that he is a lot nicer to the fansites who gift him expensive present. suga is the most obvious, the other can act, he is the most real as many people said here . He don't bother to do fanservice on vlive. Please if you want to be delusional get out of here, and go discuss on other forums such as onehallyu or allkpop about how bts are caring angel who changed your life with other delulu fans, this forum is about bts being in the illuminaty
sadly is not about age...in a lot of cases the older fans are even more delusional than the teenagers
Imagine thinking a group like BTS is a good influence

BTS is a group that has music videos killing their own father
BTS is a group that promotes suicide in their comic book

what type of parent would think this group is a good influence for their child?? :rolleyes:

stellz95

Rookie
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SO DAMN RIGHT FUCK BTS I HATE BTS LET'S KILL BTS AND THEIR ARMY BEFORE THEY KILL US BTS WILL START WORLD WAR III BTS ARE GOING TO END THE WORLD BTS ARE SO FUCKING EVIL AND THEY HAVE NO HEART THEY JUST WANT TO SELL THEIR MUSIC AND SONGS AND GAIN MONEY BTS ARE SO FUCKING DEAD I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM THEY ARE DEPRESSED AND GAYS BTS ARE NOTHING BUT SATAN PUPPETS DO NOT FALL FOR THEM TAE OPPA I MEAN THE MOONCHILD OF BTS HE WILL BE SACRIFICED SO YAY WE WILL ONLY GET 6 LEFT TO KILL WAIT A MINUTE RM IS A MOONCHILD TOO SO RIP TO HIM TOO WOW I ALREADY FEEL THE PEACE COMING TO MY MIND KNOWING NO DAMN ARMY WILL EVER HAVE A MORE CHANCE THAN ME TO ACTUALLY MEET THEM IN REAL LIFE UHMM NOT BECAUSE IM JEALOUS NOOO IM NOT JEALOUS IM WOKE WE ARE HERE TO SAVE PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE OK BACK TO WORK GO LOOK FOR MORE SYMBOLIC PICTURES SEARCH ALL THEIR EVENTS FOR MARCH AND APRIL AND DO NOT FORGET TO WATCH ALL I LITERALLY MEAN ALL THEIR MUSIC VIDEOS SYMBOLS ARE EVERWHERE BY WATCHING EVERY MOVE THEY MAKE WE WILL ACTUALLY FIGHT AND END BTSSSSSSSS LETS GOOOOO
No one is forcing you to read this thread.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
sadly is not about age...in a lot of cases the older fans are even more delusional than the teenagers

what type of parent would think this group is a good influence for their child?? :rolleyes:
Parents who expect a pop phenomenon to help raise their child instead of them. Honestly if it takes a celebrity boy to help someone appreciate themselves, then you should know that is a false pretense that can easily be shattered, eg by a boyfriend. True self respect comes from within.

Last edited:

mean

Established

Right, their adults fans are even more problematic since they promote it to their child. There is even a women who called her child cassandra namjoon??? Wtf a name is so important for a kid, she will grow up and i hope she will change her name. i felt so bad for her
Also them making "suicide" and "depression" look cool is so disgusting.
Im also pretty sure, that Suga and Jk are portrayed as a couple in their storyline/mv.

wow

Veteran
You're funny, I like you! Lol
If this group makes you happy and you like them, don't let anyone take that away from you. My daughter loves them and they helped her through some tough teenage problems. She isn't obsessed with them, she just relates to their message. And they have helped her love herself more. I'm thankful for them.
their songs are nothing but about depression, loving someone else (which is speculated to be her (satan)), and flexing about how good they are, one of their songs is even a mockery to their fans, sure your child could feel their songs helped her but their songs have spirits and demons attached to them and im afraid it might get into your child, this is what they want, for people to listen to their music and get attached, and to listen to their music and feel a connection to it rather than see the fishy things about it, its better for your child to stay away from them, there is a chance she might get obsessed, and you as a mother that knows the symbolisms and spells they do in their music should let your child stay away from it, she could listen to so many songs that has REAL message about loving yourself, its not just bts that has their songs about 'lOvInG yOuRsElF", its not even love that theyre giving.

cadiz

Star
Parents who expect a pop phenomenon to help raise their child instead of them. Honestly if it takes a celebrity boy to help someone appreciate themselves, then you should know that is a false pretense that can easily be broken by another person. True self respect comes from within.
yes. and what happens with your child if the pop phenomenon breaks up??? letting a child be atached to celebrities is never a good idea
those celbrities wont solve the problems your child has

And I agree with you!!! self love comes from within....a kpop group wont help you to get better self esteem, especially not a group that sings about "loving themselves" and two seconds later are singing about being suicidal and depressed

wow

Veteran
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SO DAMN RIGHT FUCK BTS I HATE BTS LET'S KILL BTS AND THEIR ARMY BEFORE THEY KILL US BTS WILL START WORLD WAR III BTS ARE GOING TO END THE WORLD BTS ARE SO FUCKING EVIL AND THEY HAVE NO HEART THEY JUST WANT TO SELL THEIR MUSIC AND SONGS AND GAIN MONEY BTS ARE SO FUCKING DEAD I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM THEY ARE DEPRESSED AND GAYS BTS ARE NOTHING BUT SATAN PUPPETS DO NOT FALL FOR THEM TAE OPPA I MEAN THE MOONCHILD OF BTS HE WILL BE SACRIFICED SO YAY WE WILL ONLY GET 6 LEFT TO KILL WAIT A MINUTE RM IS A MOONCHILD TOO SO RIP TO HIM TOO WOW I ALREADY FEEL THE PEACE COMING TO MY MIND KNOWING NO DAMN ARMY WILL EVER HAVE A MORE CHANCE THAN ME TO ACTUALLY MEET THEM IN REAL LIFE UHMM NOT BECAUSE IM JEALOUS NOOO IM NOT JEALOUS IM WOKE WE ARE HERE TO SAVE PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE OK BACK TO WORK GO LOOK FOR MORE SYMBOLIC PICTURES SEARCH ALL THEIR EVENTS FOR MARCH AND APRIL AND DO NOT FORGET TO WATCH ALL I LITERALLY MEAN ALL THEIR MUSIC VIDEOS SYMBOLS ARE EVERWHERE BY WATCHING EVERY MOVE THEY MAKE WE WILL ACTUALLY FIGHT AND END BTSSSSSSSS LETS GOOOOO
alright we get it, you cant accept the fact that theyre evil, then leave the thread, reading about how evil they are will make you sad and crazy (like this) and you dont want bts to see you as a person who dont trust them right? bts helped you a lot! why would you still read these things about them? boo :( bts will be upset about this, so leave the thread if you dont have any other things to say, trying to proof bts is good in this thread is like saying you have seen flying pigs, thats right, no one will believe you, and we will think that youre out of your mind.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
@Happyalone You need to read at least the first 400 pages to understand why we believe these things. We ain't gonna repeat for the new guys coming here. I came here at ab page 200 so i think you can read like from 200 to 400-450 in some days.
It seems a lot but you'll see it's very interesting and time will fly easily.
There have been two members of the thread that were part of the occult too (@/Bae Yeon Hee and @/the world is a stage ). I suggest you to read posts like @/hanna's or @/Dark and Wild's but many opinions of other members helped a lot too. These so called "theories" required a lot of research so please be more careful saying that are just "interpretations".

Susu.mochi

Established
I'm not fan of them, but I witnessed so many good things they do, and let's say that they have done bad things in this world, one day they will leave it like all of anyways, but what it's going to be left, is the message they passed to our generation !
so many people are very thankful to bts because they made them feel good and happy in their most darkest moments, so many girls are gaining confidence and loving themselves more because of bts, so many lives have changed because of bts's positivity!
anything can make someone feel good, its doesn't always mean its good. But I guess making people ignore reality and lust over some bits is good.

Susu.mochi

Established
Omg are you 12? don't you know the dark side of the industry? Of course their caring is fake, they care about how much money you spend on them. Don't you see big hit is so thirsty for money, they don't care about the members health and send them at a world tour even within a year pass. It's sad but true. If they cared at the beggining for the few fans they had, now they don't, because they are used to it, popularity hit them, they have over 20 millions fans, they are greedy. Do you really believe they care for the all single fans? One of their fans died recently from singapore(she had cancer) before she attended concert, her mother published a letter about how she loved bts especially jk, it went viral. Did bts mentionned it or talked about it? NO. Even many fans exposed baekhyun from exo that he is a lot nicer to the fansites who gift him expensive present. suga is the most obvious, the other can act, he is the most real as many people said here . He don't bother to do fanservice on vlive. Please if you want to be delusional get out of here, and go discuss on other forums such as onehallyu or allkpop about how bts are caring angel who changed your life with other delulu fans, this forum is about bts being in the illuminaty
I think its pretty obvious that bts are fake caring, because if they really cared for their fans they wouldn't sell out for fame and fortune, because their fans are enough, supposedly. they are so fake. As if they actually care for arms. Even on twitter they barely post anything to army only their stupid selcas of them in different countries. I mean if their gonna be using their fans for money at least can they actually love their fans. Like monster x im pretty sure their in the occult but at least they love their fans and post basically everyday to see how are they. Yea, delusional people frustrate me sometimes.

Susu.mochi

Established
Many of them are actually convinced that bts are the 2nd coming of jesus. They literally call them angels and say "they are too precious for this world" like dude, there are here to destroy people life.
I feel bad for the family of those brainwashed kids who spend money on stanist and skip exam to go on their concerts
Thats just blasphemy to think its are the second coming of Jesus Christ. I pray God awakens them and leads them to repentance.

Nyediaries97

Rookie
It's bigger than BTS. There are laws being passed as we speak. The p***phile law is coming sooner than we think. You stans don't understand that BTS and many other celebrities are the ones normalizing young girls and boys to think that it is okay to sleep with grown men. Their agenda is to make this normal to young children, so that they can easily consent.

Anyway, I've just seen Jimin's v-live about him being lonely for a long period of time. They spent 3 days with one another. It makes me wonder what they were actually doing? If I have my mind set on something, then I'm going to do it. It makes me believe that they could have been promised more money if they decided to stay together. I also think that there could've been some threats tossed around. They humiliated themselves in a way when they all "cried" on stage. I think all the awards is the bribe to get them to stay. Jimin and Taehyung are drinking their problems away. I drink wine, so when I feel down and out I pour me a couple of glasses myself. However, there was a point where Taehyung didn't drink. Jimin has always drunk alcohol, but now he seems like he's on something heavy. He looks way to skinny, like Whitney Houston skinny.

josi

Rookie
I'm not fan of them, but I witnessed so many good things they do, and let's say that they have done bad things in this world, one day they will leave it like all of anyways, but what it's going to be left, is the message they passed to our generation !
so many people are very thankful to bts because they made them feel good and happy in their most darkest moments, so many girls are gaining confidence and loving themselves more because of bts, so many lives have changed because of bts's positivity!

WTF what happiness did they give?

to be obsessed with them is happiness?

spend 24 hours watching videos of them is happiness?

they just want the young people to think that they are gods and that they are the only ones who can make them happy

rottielover

Established
at the end of the day, this industry its all about business. Music companies are there to make money and will do whatever it takes to keep it coming in. So I can see why b+s/ b!gh!t are doing what they're doing along with all other kpop groups, it's their jobs - to entertain, to influence, to keep their market hooked on them to keep business. Unfortunately, in today's world, a lot of things that used to be taboo and shouldn't be talked about (suicide, depression, lust, etc.) are now being accepted and normalized because of the media (TV,movies,articles,etc) influencing it and glorifying it. I don't see it getting any better from here as I believe this world will eventually get darker coz of the fallen state of man from day one. But regardless of the sinister things that we are aware of and see, there is a glimmer of hope because there is still a God who loves us immeasurably and provides a way out (John 3:16), it's up to everyone's choice who they decide to follow, serve and give permission to their inner being that will direct their thinking and the way they want to live - the "god"/tainted ideals of this world that is falling away or the eternal God who saves. Everyone is entitled to free will, but I come to realize that everything is permissible but not everything is beneficial.

Last edited:

josi

Rookie
how come you have not yet realized that bts are only making young people fall into perdition. the album love yourself and it's just a trap for you to forget about God
as I said in an earlier post we should love God first.
bts never made anyone happy
bts wants us to treat them as god and we think that without them we would never find happiness

cadiz

Star
@unbelievabletruth I think this big bang expose is related to the SOPA scandal we talked before

That school is attended by a lot of popular idols and a lot of popular companies are behind it so they pay the media to cover it
Pay attention how the media is talking about Seungri scandal every day but there are no articles about the SOPA scandal

And about BTS using Dispatch:

There was an article a few days ago, a photographer accused BTS of plagiarism and it was find out that photographer worked for YG (Big Bang company)
A lot of BTS fans started to say YG wanted to destroy BTS with false accusations but guess what happened the next day......Dispatch released all the info about GD

to me this looked like a response from Bighit (using Dispatch) like saying "dont mess with BTS or we destroy your image"
there could be some co relation there too....but in the end all this groups are the same and working for the same organization