BTS discussion thread

This is off topic, but what do you guys think of Thai Bl series? it has become so popular, I am in a group in facebook, and someone asked what do you think of Thailand, and all the comments was about Thai gay series...its a bit shocking, this is what people think of Thailand

yoongiyoongi

Established
I
Their MV DNA is about MK-Ultra and obviously DNA (lol) but on a lot more of a sinister level imo. I've been researching a lot about it because I'm planning on doing an analysis but haven't gotten around to it yet.
also believe it's aboUT The agenda of transhumanism and the micro chip (so this is old but just wanted to add a few things to it) because our DNA will be Altered

mean

Established
This is off topic, but what do you guys think of Thai Bl series? it has become so popular, I am in a group in facebook, and someone asked what do you think of Thailand, and all the comments was about Thai gay series...its a bit shocking, this is what people think of Thailand
Thailand is more open than east asian country about same sex relation ship along with taiwan. And it seem like it popular with Bl lovers,(who like kpop gay ships or yaoi japanese manga )i had recommendation of those thai bl several time on YouTube even though i never watched one of them

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I think ATE*Z is very aggressive and demonic. Music is very heavy and it's crazy how people got into them very very fast, now they are doing a world tour even though they just debuted? Hala Hala lyrics are a dark spell, I mean they used "suicide squad" which is weird because I never thought Korean will use words like that as they are very hush hush about topics like suicide. But anyways, I know the meaning, more like "ride of die" sort of thing. They want fans to really stay with them. This group and B*S are the ONLY ones with LILTH (demon) in the 10th house, it scares me a lot.

The KQ company is desperate to make them BTS 2.0 I think. Two members from Bi*Hit looked no offense please don't.... but the way wooyoung laugh/talk is not normal at all, I never seen a 20+ man laugh that high in my life and wonder if when he was trained under B*tHit they given maybe him hormone drugs or something to stunt his growth? And everyone says he looks like Jimin which is weird because he doesn't at all but more like V but it's interesting that no one bothers to compare Jimin to the youngest member of AT*EZ (jongho) who birthday is Oct. 12th (day after Jimin) and the only Libra in the group like Jimin but it's creepy that he has the "vocals" that I bet Jimin would kill for because he's very insecure with his voice...astrologically, Jimin has Mercury conjunct Chiron so he doesn't feel like he can find is voice at all.
Have you never heared of the Suicide Squad movie? :rolleyes:
I also like their music bc it sounds good. Not anyone can make good music plus many praise the one that produced the songs not only Ateez. I am not into kpop that much but I think their music is pretty good.
Hala hala si just a haha we are a strong fierce team together and we all have same dream. I ain't saying that they can't be satanic but it's way exagerrated to say they are very dark

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Recently nj had a vlive where he talked about Palestine for a moment and it seems like he’s in support of it, any thoughts about it? I wanna hear other people’s opinion on it before I start applauding him for it (dont mean to start a war with others who have a different stand on the Palestine-Israel situation, I myself support Palestine because I’m from there so if you don’t im not forcing my opinion on you)
You shouldn't trust anything they say. They are told what to say to attract the public

Thailand is more open than east asian country about same sex relation ship along with taiwan. And it seem like it popular with Bl lovers,(who like kpop gay ships or yaoi japanese manga )i had recommendation of those thai bl several time on YouTube even though i never watched one of them
same, these Thai Bl series came as recommendation many time in Youtube, though I never watch them, thats how I came to know that Thailand has become famous with this, I think Youtube is in it, and they recommend things based on what they want us to see

Truthteller

Veteran
Guys we are right never forget that
The truth is coming to light it's just a matter of time

Thanks Crazy Grace (kpop idol)
Actually there have been several people to expose the korean entertainment industry which in many ways is more vile and nasty than Hollywood. This one actress who committed suicide left a 7 page long suicide note exposing how she was forced to give sexual favours to at least 30 high ranking men including the head of a media outlet by her management. She was in Boys Over Flowers as a supporting role, and that series was very popular. When the police later investigated her claims they found a sex chamber in her managers office where she had been servicing the men. Only few of the exposed predators were sent to prison but all their identities were protected because of money and power. It is a very open secret kn the industry, you need sponsors to get ahead. That includes females and males alike. The bigger the company/idol the more influential the sponsor. Sehun from Exo has a known older uglier suger daddy goes by the name of Chef Suke, who posts their pics on his instagram page. He is one of Sehun’s many rumoured sponsors. The untalented visuals are usually used for this purpose, not to say more talented members are safe either.
1551049764305.jpg

1551049787212.jpg
https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/underage-idol-forced-sponsors-cries-help/

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/koreans-reveal-the-disturbing-truth-behind-male-idol-sexual-sponsors/

https://www.soompi.com/article/811291wpp/reporter-reveals-dark-truth-behind-girl-group-sponsor-lists

Last edited:

Dove28

Rookie
Have you never heared of the Suicide Squad movie? :rolleyes:
I also like their music bc it sounds good. Not anyone can make good music plus many praise the one that produced the songs not only Ateez. I am not into kpop that much but I think their music is pretty good.
Hala hala si just a haha we are a strong fierce team together and we all have same dream. I ain't saying that they can't be satanic but it's way exagerrated to say they are very dark
No, I never seen the movie but I've heard Jared Leto had sexual relations with underaged girls. I found that out years later from a different forum, shame because I liked his music when I was in my teens. But sure, Ateez music is very amazing for a group that just debuted.

Like BTS, I also done a natalized event chart for Ateez and there are issues but that's for later. They'll make their spot in the music industry.

coolycooly

I know this isn't BTS related but, did you guys see TXT's title track and their other songs???
Their debut song is literally called "One Day the horns will grow in my head (CROWN). Like what ?? They are not even trying to hide it anymore and also the others songs have childish names
1. Blue Orangeade
2. CROWN
3. Our Summer
4. Cat and Dog
5. Dream of a star
What do you guys think?

cadiz

Star
I know this isn't BTS related but, did you guys see TXT's title track and their other songs???
Their debut song is literally called "One Day the horns will grow in my head (CROWN). Like what ?? They are not even trying to hide it anymore and also the others songs have childish names
1. Blue Orangeade
2. CROWN
3. Our Summer
4. Cat and Dog
5. Dream of a star
What do you guys think?
Bighit is bering too obvious with this group
in the teaser you can see one of the members putting horns in his head and they are dancing infront of the checked pattern (black and white)

there is animal imagery and each one of them is represented by animals (rabbit, fox, etc) it's all very shady but being covered by a cute concept

cadiz

Star
Hello, I would like to know what you think about this:
Do you really think Yo*ngi struggle with depression?

Sometimes I think it's a strategy to sympathize with fans (the ones who really struggle with this mental illness) so that they feel identified with them. It happened to me. I used to think he was like me and I developed a special affection towards him.

In B*S cómic they are talking openly about suicide and it's very touching to see Y*ongi (as I went through the same thing) dealing with depression and suicidal attempts.

View attachment 19745
View attachment 19746View attachment 19747

Those lines are undeniable touching for someone who has tried to commit suicide and had been saved (I said something similar to the person who saved me).

Maybe they are focus on catching, even more, depressed fans attention as they are easy to persuade to follow them to find empathy and "happiness".

Don't know.
you have to consider they have very young fans because not only teenagers like them
What would a 11 year old kid think if they read this comic book and see their idol is suicidal??? the comic book is based on real people and this makes the fictional story more disturbing

They always use the dark concept but using suicide in the comic book is taking it to a limit.
for me it's a way to keep the fans in that state of sadness constantly

tyrab

Established
you have to consider they have very young fans because not only teenagers like them
What would a 11 year old kid think if they read this comic book and see their idol is suicidal??? the comic book is based on real people and this makes the fictional story more disturbing

They always use the dark concept but using suicide in the comic book is taking it to a limit.
for me it's a way to keep the fans in that state of sadness constantly
Well before yoongi they showed jk committing suicide ...

Susu.mochi

Established

Sometimes I think it's a strategy to sympathize with fans (the ones who really struggle with this mental illness) so that they feel identified with them. It happened to me. I used to think he was like me and I developed a special affection towards him.

In B*S cómic they are talking openly about suicide and it's very touching to see Y*ongi (as I went through the same thing) dealing with depression and suicidal attempts.

View attachment 19745

Those lines are undeniable touching for someone who has tried to commit suicide and had been saved (I said something similar to the person who saved me).

Maybe they are focus on catching, even more, depressed fans attention as they are easy to persuade to follow them to find empathy and "happiness".

Don't know.
Probably so, but what if they make yoongi too go act as if he's the more cold one and the one who doesn't care much, just so people wouldn't think that bts are all so happy and all have fake scripted personalities. So they make yoongi have a colder one so that he can balance them out. Idk, but I feel like yoongi is really the most soft hearted one.

View attachment 19745

Don't know.
I don't know much about BTS music, from what I have seen here, BTS are big with suicide and mental illness, there is some MVs which they try suicide or something like that, I think its agenda to drive more people into suicide, so they further depopulate

Had to mention this.......
have you guys ever noticed how you watch a random video about kpop and immediately after,only bt3 videos appear in the recommendation?.......is the algorithm working in their favour too?,considering that youtube is supposed to be in the know........or is it also part of bigheat dirty work?.......its like shoving the group onto others even if not interested in them........and quite frankly,it is getting tiresome to see their videos in the recommendations all the time......sure,clearing history will work but,isn't it tiresome?........just wanted to know if others also get these sort of recommendations.

Oh.....also,oscars happened.......the stage is shaped like sand dunes(egyptian symbolism), a giant mouth,dna helix shaped props all over in the background,besides the red roses(symbolising sex magick) and many triangles and eyes..........and the best actor winner malek slipped off stage right after winning the award.........he looked stunned.......humiliation ritual(like jen lawrence when she won her's)?
of late,dna is shown everywhere as if influencing the subconscious of the general public and a lot of people in sweden are already getting themselves implanted with chips which is feared to alter dna......and guys,while on this topic,it is safe to assume that a lot of the idols from sk already got chip implantations......well,atleast the most famous ones,including bt3.........because,sk is supposed to be the most robotised country in the world and with s@msung rolling out the new 5g phones and technology which are supposed to work better with the chips,what better way is there but to convince the people by showing their favourite idols already accepting it?......And considering how quickly the cars and even the fabric softener,that the group endorsed got sold out,this could very well come to happen.
yes, this thing happened with me, I never watched BTS, yet, they are always popping up in the recommended videos,. I think Youtube is in it, and they recommend things based on what the Illuminati want to be famous, and I am sure this one works with Gay agenda, now Bl series everywhere, and videos about accepting p***philia as will, I haven't tried to clear history to see if it works, I doubt it does

Actually there have been several people to expose the korean entertainment industry which in many ways is more vile and nasty than Hollywood. This one actress who committed suicide left a 7 page long suicide note exposing how she was forced to give sexual favours to at least 30 high ranking men including the head of a media outlet by her management. She was in Boys Over Flowers as a supporting role, and that series was very popular. When the police later investigated her claims they found a sex chamber in her managers office where she had been servicing the men. Only few of the exposed predators were sent to prison but all their identities were protected because of money and power. It is a very open secret kn the industry, you need sponsors to get ahead. That includes females and males alike. The bigger the company/idol the more influential the sponsor. Sehun from Exo has a known older uglier suger daddy goes by the name of Chef Suke, who posts their pics on his instagram page. He is one of Sehun’s many rumoured sponsors. The untalented visuals are usually used for this purpose, not to say more talented members are safe either.
View attachment 19726

View attachment 19727
https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/underage-idol-forced-sponsors-cries-help/

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/koreans-reveal-the-disturbing-truth-behind-male-idol-sexual-sponsors/

https://www.soompi.com/article/811291wpp/reporter-reveals-dark-truth-behind-girl-group-sponsor-lists
I have heard of this rumor long time ago from Sehun, having relation with old suspicious guy, yuck its disgusting, I believe also Kai got sponsorship, because he is getting top role in Kdrama despite fans are saying he doesn't know how to act, I read somewhere when Kpop idols suddenly got top role in Kdrama, then that mean they have sponsorship, its disgusting, I truly hope this could end, and fans can do something but fans looks like they don't care :(