BTS discussion thread

mean

Established
I just wondered this, why are so many people who are depressed seem to be the ones who are big fans of kpop? and so many of them talk about how Bts 'saved them'
I get that it's because it helps them escape reality but i dunno, and I suppose what the intention behind the groups are, this is what they want, for you to rely on them for your happiness so then you keep buying more and more of their albums etc
but back to the main point, I noticed i felt more depressed, idk they really did help distract me but I notice in hindsight I never actually got better, they didn't actually help
it's all an illusion
and i remember reading similar comments to this before in this youtube vid, can't remember what though
It's true. I absolutely felt the same as you and @Ri12345 While watching them it make me forgot all my problems, and somehow it annoyed me because i don't want to live in unconsciousness.
When i got a bad grade i was upset but then i watch their video and it make me feel better but no, my problems are still here, i still had
the bad grade and my problems were present and bts was just like a drug which make you feel euphoric a short time and then when the processus end , you are again in your daily struggles.

stellz95

Rookie
Both Jimin and Taehyung were tipsy/drunk. Jimin is an already known borderline alcoholic, but Taehyung doesnt usually drink due to his below average alcohol tolerance. He gets drunk from a simple glass of wine. But Taehyung was the more drunk of the two. He kept kept interrupting telling them how much he missed them (even tough they had been together) rambled about interior design for a good 20 min and talked about how he hadnt shaved, messed up his piano, and wanted to cuddle with Jimin on a vlive. Towards the end he got emotional when Jimin praised him only to get happy again (typical drunk behaviour). If you ever come around drunk friends they can be quite annoying. Question is why would you drink at work on a wednesday?
They both seem to be drinking a lot lately.
Even in JH's bday vlive he said Tae likes wine a lot these days and has been gifting it to members also.
I wouldn't read to much into JM being rude bc I think he was also tipsy but trying to control Tae's behavior at the same time that's probably why he didn't want Tae to keep interrupting NJ's vlive.
The only reason I think the whole thing seemed off to everyone is bc Tea is usually always in character, quiet, and composed but no one has ever seen him tipsy. He's probably just a really emotional drunk.
This may be why JM and Tae are together a lot lately, they're probably drinking buddies.

Truthteller

Veteran
They both seem to be drinking a lot lately.
Even in JH's bday vlive he said Tae likes wine a lot these days and has been gifting it to members also.
I wouldn't read to much into JM being rude bc I think he was also tipsy but trying to control Tae's behavior at the same time that's probably why he didn't want Tae to keep interrupting NJ's vlive.
The only reason I think the whole thing seemed off to everyone is bc Tea is usually always in character, quiet, and composed but no one has ever seen him tipsy. He's probably just a really emotional drunk.
This may be why JM and Tae are together a lot lately, they're probably drinking buddies.
I dont know about Tae, but I had noticed Jimin’s over consumption of alcohol since a while back. He may not be a full-fledged alcoholic but he shows risk behaviour. He simply drinks too much. However getting drunk at work on a weekday is a red flag. Either that or Tae decided to have a or two glass of wine/ beer with his dinner and got drunk because of his low tolerance. Some East- Asians are like that they cant digest alcohol well. I dont think he drinks that much though, because he has stated that he is not a huge fan of alcohol (expensive wine being the exception) made a face when drinking from Jhope’s cup and always takes small sips as opposed to Jimin or Jin who just slurp a whole glass down on in a second (binge drinking).

Susu.mochi

Established
a lot of celebrities like eminent mjk Britney Spears rihhana Taylor swift and more they have scenes in their mv where they are in a bath tub and it symbolizes satanic baptism.
Idk if anyone has watched the Netflix version of Sabrina
This part in the show really stuck out to me please listen to the conversation at the end and hear what Prudence is saying

mean

Established
bts fans keep asking "sug*ar daddy" to send nudes to on twitter just for some boyband concert ticket. How disgusting.
Big hit know what they are doing, they made a tour within a year pass and ticket start selling 1 mars so know people didn't even have time to economise and now they are doing the worst. Some minor will coperate with old pedo on twitter thank to them:rolleyes:

yoongiyoongi

Established
Dont know about the magician part but Sugar acts more real than the others
I talked before about fanservice during concerts. How the others do all those sexual acts while Sugar stays at the side and ignores them.

Then there was that vacation variety show and we saw how Suga ditched Jungkook and left him alone not even pretending to care about him

And I saw comments on twitter about his vlive One person (his fan) was talking about him looking sad and apparently he was asked about BTS movie or book and he said "I dont watch those things". Again not even pretending to care

For those who believe in astrology... the user who makes astrology analysis said Sugar is the most "real" of all of them. Means that what we see on camera is the closest to his real personality....not like the others who play a character all the time
Really so that means his more in control of his designed alters? I get confused sometimes I remember somonesaying they are just products which their boss is marketing and he's been able to make lots of money from the personalities he's created I strongly doubt it's that possible for us to be very aware of who they really are

Truthteller

Veteran
Also do you guys think any members have had surgery?
All of them have had minor work done including veneers (teeth) except Jhope who has had major surgery in his nose, and eyes maybe jawline. Taehyung had a forehead reduction (hair transplant) and the others get mostly injectibles like fillers and botox in different parts of their faces.

cadiz

Star
what do you think about that ARMYpedia project?? I couldnt read much on the topic but I understand the project is about finding BTS clues in different places of the world and on the internet

The person who finds more clues gets an award from Big Hit.....this is media play and a simple technique to keep BTS fans thinking about the group everyday until the comeback begins

And is was the idea of their boss....this man is very clever. He knows Armys need constant news about BTS to keep the interest going

cadiz

Star
They want to keep fans addicted to B*S. They feed their addiction. This is sick. "An award from BigHit" only for ONE PERSON.
I'm sure fans will go insanely obsessed looking for clues everywhere.

This is sick.
fans are so hardcore. A lot of them found the clues already

but look at the extremes Bighit can go to keep the manipulation!!! they pay for all this publicity all over the world

Armys are wasting time looking for clues on the streets, thinking about BTS all day long.....BTS boss is using this method to control their minds even more. What a shady man he is

Idklol1234

Rookie
All of them have had minor work done including veneers (teeth) except Jhope who has had major surgery in his nose, and eyes maybe jawline. Taehyung had a forehead reduction (hair transplant) and the others get mostly injectibles like fillers and botox in different parts of their faces.
I was aware of Namjoon's nose job (I know he had problems with his breathing though) and Jimin definitely got fillers/ a nose job, and I suspect Jk got nose fillers too, as for Hoseok i haven no clue about him because he looks like he got surgery but then if you see pics of his family and his predebut pics (in school, young etc), he looks the same so idk...
But what minor work do you think Jk did and how do you know they have veneers and that Tae got hair transplants? (but come to think of it his forehead is a lot smaller than the old pics I used to see, but we don't really see his forehead exposed much either and he was much younger then so could have grown into it??)

Truthteller

Veteran
I was aware of Namjoon's nose job (I know he had problems with his breathing though) and Jimin definitely got fillers/ a nose job, and I suspect Jk got nose fillers too, as for Hoseok i haven no clue about him because he looks like he got surgery but then if you see pics of his family and his predebut pics (in school, young etc), he looks the same so idk...
But what minor work do you think Jk did and how do you know they have veneers and that Tae got hair transplants? (but come to think of it his forehead is a lot smaller than the old pics I used to see, but we don't really see his forehead exposed much either and he was much younger then so could have grown into it??)
Jk has had filler in his nose hence a very smooth bridge, although its always been high. Perhaps even a small tip lift. Teeth natural, but bleached.

Jin- suspected nose snd lip fillers as the size of his lips change quite a lot and at times they look beestung, bu no big amounts. Has typical veneer teeth.

NJ- nose job/fillers to raise the flat bridge.

Suga: Nose job for slimmer higher nose. Botox in his jaw for a slimmer face.

Jimin: Nose job. Lip fillers. Minor non surgical treatment for more defined jaw.

Taehyung: Forehead reduction for lower hairline as of recent. He has been flexing his forhead a lot recently which he used to hide with bangs. He always had a very high hairline and big forehead which looks considerably smaller. That doesnt magically happen. Also his ears stick out considerably less compared to debut, so it is possible he had an otoplasty as well earlier on.
1550854662370.jpg
1550854815284.jpg
1550854971762.jpgJhope: Didnt have double eyelids, now has
them. Nose looks very different imo, and very plastic looking. You can even see the scar below the tip if tou look closely enough. Also has typical cheek filler look and veneers.
1550854201985.jpg

Last edited:

Sugar23_

Rookie

selling so many albums but we dont know the sound of their voice yet?
I heard MNET is doing a special show for their debut too....all is been planned for them to be popular
That’s wild i used to think that fans of bts won’t leave this group for txt but people are already invested in them just from visuals alone and no material so once bts starts enlisting and fading into the background people really may move on especially since big hit is really clever when it comes to getting and keeping people’s attention on what they want it on. I also feel like once the enlistment of bts begins bts will fall off and only a few of them will actually stay relevant and stay in the media like they do now.

Truthteller

Veteran

selling so many albums but we dont know the sound of their voice yet?
I heard MNET is doing a special show for their debut too....all is been planned for them to be popular
Why are people surprised in the slightest? That has always been the nature of Kpop fandom, music is second to other things. If a group with basically no singing or dancing talent like Twice can become the best selling girl group just based on visuals alone then what do you expect? Part of the reason most people dont take Kpop seriously at all. Big company groups always get an upper hand. These guys certainly have a great company/bts advantage. All debuts from big companies get a lot of attention. Smaller companies on the other hand, have to struggle. There is however no guarantee that they will remain the biggest, a group from another company might take over in the long run. A few years back SM was the biggest and most powerful, now they are falling behind. YG also failed with all his boy groups after Big Bang despite the hype at debut. People are always looking for new things and get tired of repetitive concepts or similar sounding music, which tends to happen between groups from the same company. On the other hand Black Pink which is literally 2ne1 2.0 is doing quite well, dont know how long it will last though.

If BTS want to stay relevant they must reinvent themselves as artists for adults (and youngsters) of both genders, with better quality music. Just the fact the 99% of the fandom is young females says something. That never lasts long.

Sidenote Star is the most generic album title. Geez how about some creativity when choosing titles.

Last edited:

Dove28

Rookie
I don't believe the boss is not very smart at all. Like Satan or any equivalent symbol/deity/etc. (depends on what you believe), he STIMULATES but doesn't CREATE. True creators are of Love. They inspire. They give true hope. BTS music in the outside may had given many hope, but take away the stimulus and they are in the verge of collapse. So this hope isn't real. True music leads us to create good in our own lives. I don't care if that sounds cheesy but it's really that simple. All of the symbolism used in BTS music and MV's are nothing new to me, never was.

cadiz

Star
Why are people surprised in the slightest? That has always been the nature of Kpop fandom, music is second to other things. If a group with basically no singing or dancing talent like Twice can become the best selling girl group just based on visuals alone then what do you expect? Part of the reason most people dont take Kpop seriously at all. Big company groups always get an upper hand. These guys certainly have a great company/bts advantage. All debuts from big companies get a lot of attention. Smaller companies on the other hand, have to struggle. There is however no guarantee that they will remain the biggest, a group from another company might take over in the long run. A few years back SM was the biggest and most powerful, now they are falling behind. YG also failed with all his boy groups after Big Bang despite the hype at debut. People are always looking for new things and get tired of repetitive concepts or similar sounding music, which tends to happen between groups from the same company. On the other hand Black Pink which is literally 2ne1 2.0 is doing quite well, dont know how long it will last though.

If BTS want to stay relevant they must reinvent themselves as artists for adults (and youngsters) of both genders, with better quality music. Just the fact the 99% of the fandom is young females says something. That never lasts long.

Sidenote Star is the most generic album title. Geez how about some creativity when choosing titles.
its normal in kpop to stan only looks but I was expecting Bighit to promote these kids the same way they did with BTS. Show their personalities and what type of skills they have

Until now....they did nothing but still got these results. Bighit must be very happy
But I wonder how BTS members feel about it....its like being the only child always spoiled and suddenly.....a new child is born and you have to share the spotlight with them. It will be interesting to see what happens

Truthteller

Veteran
its normal in kpop to stan only looks but I was expecting Bighit to promote these kids the same way they did with BTS. Show their personalities and what type of skills they have

Until now....they did nothing but still got these results. Bighit must be very happy
But I wonder how BTS members feel about it....its like being the only child always spoiled and suddenly.....a new child is born and you have to share the spotlight with them. It will be interesting to see what happens
Dont worry that will come too. All kpop groups have their own variety shows nowadays including Twice.
For BTS the success of this group means more royalties later on as their company remains rich.

Last edited: