BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran
which one is the feminine one? Is it yeonjun or beomgyu?
The yeonjun guy is a clone of taehyung. Big hit know what they are doing. They think they can recreate bts n2.
This is tae style and signature pose
Also i definitively agree that bts and other kpop group could become more popular thank to the actual non existance of western male celebrity.
Sorry dont know their names, but not this one. This was has a botched nose job, shows more on video than photos where he angle his head. Probably the other, at first glance he looks like a girl with short hair. And yes he is trying real har to be like V with his fashion and pose. But that is a mistake, he should be more original.

mean

Established
Sorry dont know their names, but not this one. This was has a botched nose job, shows more on video than photos where he angle his head. Probably the other, at first glance he looks like a girl with short hair. And yes he is trying real har to be like V with his fashion and pose. But that is a mistake, he should be more original.
i think it's him

Hi guys
I hope you’re all good and life is treating you well
I wanted to say that as a very old user I think you’re doing great
There are things I don’t agree with on this thread but I value everyone’s opinions and actually for me talking about the gay agenda is very important as this agenda is being not only normalised by forcefully initiated in every culture religion belief system etc and if BTS are promoting it and are themselves gay then this would be furthers pushed because of their fan base
Also do you guys think CPop will become big
I see many people promoting in China and I know that is normal but let’s look at some of the names
-Lay from Exo, he is huge right now and is also promoting in America too
His songs have heavy occultic symbolism and he is also from a well knows group which has benefited him in his breakthrough abroad in the west
He had also attended the Grammys along with BTS and his latest single is the top in Mandarin charts
- Jackson Wang is also an example of a Chinese Kpop artist that has broken through in America and he is also hugely hyped by his fan base
He has also chosen to make a half English and half Mandarin album accentuating his introduction to America the phase of Cpop
- Also WayV have emerged from the Chinese label associated with SM under the group sub units of NCT I see them getting a lot of popularity in China
Have you guys seen A crush the boy group in China with one of the current favourable influence that are actually girls and are in fact promoting the gender less agenda
I feel like Kpop is branching out to way more countries societies cultures and it is actually bery scary

Dove28

Rookie
Ok, here are my thoughts on Jimin astrologically. I never consider myself a professional. Always learning something new :)
My Jimin's natal analysis said:
Hi! So it's been a while since interpreting Jimin's chart, so a few things, I think he is good seeing both sides of the story, or he perhaps encourages others to talk things out when necessary because of his Moon in Gemini trine Mercury in Libra.I think sometimes he is afraid of his own feelings because his Moon is air, swift, always changing even unexpectedly (Moon trine Uranus), his own new perspective of his situation changes when he uses the mind rather than the heart. Gemini Moons in general are very smart, articulate and imaginary. He communicates his feelings well but again sometimes it scares him. But regardless of having a strong air trine, his Moon opposes his Mars and Pluto in Scorpio so there is a problem, thankfully oppositions can be dealt by BALANCE. Anyways, he can be impulsive, rash, angry at times (I assume his emotions are heighten during weekly Scorpio Moon cycles or Oct-Nov. periods.)

But having Mars/Pluto opposing Gemini Moon makes him too obsessed with his thoughts, he is certainly prone to depression, always asking himself what he is doing wrong or what he can do right. He just thinks to deeply to the point he is stuck in the pit of darkness. Pluto is asking him to accept change yet his Moon is prefers a sort of flexibility but Pluto is death and rebirth, doesn't have time to compromise. It's a battle between the two planets but balance is needed. Because I don't have his birth time, I don't know HOW it plays out for him in certain areas of his life. Moon opposing Mars makes me wonder if his Mother (Moon) has heated moments of anger, like verbal abuse that may had affected him in the long run. Maybe women in general were or still are aggressive towards him. Maybe he himself treats women aggressively and because Mars is sex, there's perhaps so much sexual tension/conflict. Venus in Scorpio square Uranus makes him not really want to commit in relationships or he falls in love so deeply yet another day changes his mind. When he does love it goes HARD but people, lovers in his life never really stay forever whether physically or emotionally.

Pisces in Saturn in unconscious ways may influenced him to be extremely ambitious (especially when it trines his Saturn and Pluto). He's ambitious because he wants to know his direction, his true character and purpose. Saturn is reality. He wants to know the real self, the physical self. Though Saturn is in a soft sign like Pisces where he perhaps experiences a lot of self-doubt, I think he was self-aware enough to pursue his dreams to influence the collective (Pisces), BUT sadly he had to encounter abusive people of power (Saturn square Pluto) to achieve those dreams.

His Mars is also square Nessus (asteroid of abuse) so did someone sexually abused him? Or does he uses his lust to abuse others or even himself? For sure he is very passionate.

Lastly, he doesn't have a strong sense of Self. Sun in Libra squares his Neptune and Uranus. He is a fantasy but it's not real. He lacks confidence, in the sign of Libra his self is reliant on the relations of others and sometimes he feels lonely, needing people validation, people pleasing for affection. The self he shows is shy, dreamy, very sensitive, charming. He appears lost, he may uses drugs (Neptune) to zone out like alcohol. He is searching for the missing piece within himself, he suffers in silence at times. The weakest planets in his chart is the Sun and Venus. He doesn't love himself. Sun square Uranus, he has trouble being is true free self.

Dove28

Rookie
THANK YOU , I get happy whenever I see a reply by you , yours are really really informative . please do whenever you have time , I truly appreciate reading them .
And I'm looking forward to jimin's chart reading and what do you think about ATEEZ
I think ATE*Z is very aggressive and demonic. Music is very heavy and it's crazy how people got into them very very fast, now they are doing a world tour even though they just debuted? Hala Hala lyrics are a dark spell, I mean they used "suicide squad" which is weird because I never thought Korean will use words like that as they are very hush hush about topics like suicide. But anyways, I know the meaning, more like "ride of die" sort of thing. They want fans to really stay with them. This group and B*S are the ONLY ones with LILTH (demon) in the 10th house, it scares me a lot.

The KQ company is desperate to make them BTS 2.0 I think. Two members from Bi*Hit looked no offense please don't.... but the way wooyoung laugh/talk is not normal at all, I never seen a 20+ man laugh that high in my life and wonder if when he was trained under B*tHit they given maybe him hormone drugs or something to stunt his growth? And everyone says he looks like Jimin which is weird because he doesn't at all but more like V but it's interesting that no one bothers to compare Jimin to the youngest member of AT*EZ (jongho) who birthday is Oct. 12th (day after Jimin) and the only Libra in the group like Jimin but it's creepy that he has the "vocals" that I bet Jimin would kill for because he's very insecure with his voice...astrologically, Jimin has Mercury conjunct Chiron so he doesn't feel like he can find is voice at all.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Ok, here are my thoughts on Jimin astrologically. I never consider myself a professional. Always learning something new :)
thank you for your post.
The last part is very sad...I posted a video of him and his constant need for praise and validation. So sad for a grown adult like him to act that way.

Now he has all this popularity but when BTS hype fades I think he will be the most affected. A person like him cant live without the attention

0sn3

Recently nj had a vlive where he talked about Palestine for a moment and it seems like he’s in support of it, any thoughts about it? I wanna hear other people’s opinion on it before I start applauding him for it (dont mean to start a war with others who have a different stand on the Palestine-Israel situation, I myself support Palestine because I’m from there so if you don’t im not forcing my opinion on you)

Idklol1234

Rookie
Did you guys watch the recent vlive? Even I noticed how weird and different Tae was acting before Jimin then said himself "are you drunk? you're acting so weird" and then I think Tae himself (despite saying no at first) admitted he was
and then Namjoon quickly ended the vlive, and a few minutes later did another one by himself this time and started it with "the last vlive ended a bit weirdly so...Taehyung isn't acting like himself"
idk...just, it really was such an odd vlive and I watched this last night without subs and I was just quite, disturbed ? idk like the vibe was so off and weird and then i rewatched it again with subs today and now what they're saying explains it

mean

Established
Did you guys watch the recent vlive? Even I noticed how weird and different Tae was acting before Jimin then said himself "are you drunk? you're acting so weird" and then I think Tae himself (despite saying no at first) admitted he was
and then Namjoon quickly ended the vlive, and a few minutes later did another one by himself this time and started it with "the last vlive ended a bit weirdly so...Taehyung isn't acting like himself"
idk...just, it really was such an odd vlive and I watched this last night without subs and I was just quite, disturbed ? idk like the vibe was so off and weird and then i rewatched it again with subs today and now what they're saying explains it
yes and how jimin was mean to Tae. I noticed how he keep saying "get lost, don't enter my room" "are you still here?"
to Tae. When tae wanted to hug him he pushed him away and say" your breath smell'. I mean it's rude to say that in front of all fans. He calling him weird and did the "he is crazy" gesture.
And when tae said " i like coming during other people live", jimin said " do yourself a live"
When namjoon asked if they had concern, jimin said he didn't and tae said he does but he will solve it by himself jimin said then"why are you still here"
I wonder why he behave like this. Maybe it's the fact that tae was weird like you said. But i still find jimin a little mean

cadiz

Star
yes and how jimin was mean to Tae. I noticed how he keep saying "get lost, don't enter my room" "are you still here?"
to Tae. When tae wanted to hug him he pushed him away and say" your breath smell'. I mean it's rude to say that in front of all fans. He calling him weird and did the "he is crazy" gesture.
And when tae said " i like coming during other people live", jimin said " do yourself a live"
When namjoon asked if they had concern, jimin said he didn't and tae said he does but he will solve it by himself jimin said then"why are you still here"
I wonder why he behave like this. Maybe it's the fact that tae was weird like you said. But i still find jimin a little mean

did Jimin really said this? its funny because he is always interrupting other members vlives so him saying that to Tae makes no sense

it was a Jimin individual vlive that Tae interrupted?.... we discussed before about the rivalry between them, looks like they are competing for the spotlight

Idklol1234

Rookie
Yeah come to think of it, I noticed that actually! and when Tae was staying in Namjoon's vlive Jimin kept saying "this is Namjoon's vlive, you know you did wrong right?" but then stayed himself, but yeah he did seem a little harsh on Tae in more than a playful way?
all in all, the vibe was really weird, did anyone feel that or is it just me ??

Idklol1234

Rookie
I just wondered this, why are so many people who are depressed seem to be the ones who are big fans of kpop? and so many of them talk about how Bts 'saved them'
I get that it's because it helps them escape reality but i dunno, and I suppose what the intention behind the groups are, this is what they want, for you to rely on them for your happiness so then you keep buying more and more of their albums etc
but back to the main point, I noticed i felt more depressed, idk they really did help distract me but I notice in hindsight I never actually got better, they didn't actually help
it's all an illusion
and i remember reading similar comments to this before in this youtube vid, can't remember what though

Ri12345

Rookie
Yeah come to think of it, I noticed that actually! and when Tae was staying in Namjoon's vlive Jimin kept saying "this is Namjoon's vlive, you know you did wrong right?" but then stayed himself, but yeah he did seem a little harsh on Tae in more than a playful way?
all in all, the vibe was really weird, did anyone feel that or is it just me ??
Yes this Vlive was weird.Jimin was blatantly rude towards Tae.He just embarrassed Tae in front of so many people. Armies as usual saying he was joking and they are "soulmates". How fake.Tae also appeared out of it as if numbed out .Was he under the influence of something.He appeared dejected and said he has no confidence to do solo Vlive.Bighit has really done a number on Tae's self esteem.He appeared lost.I feel something drastic will happen .He appeared wanting acceptance but only getting ridiculed by his so called friends. Classic sign of abused victim.Everybody just seems to be using him.Sad ugly reality of fame.I am sure after this bighit will again. show scripted content of love between V and jimin and how jimin is there for v and armies will lap it up and trend it.The cycle of fakery will continue. I sometimes want to shake V up and just want him to get out.All the money and fame in the world but no real happiness and peace.Namjoon's room also creeped me out with those figurines.He does collect grotesque things.

Idklol1234

Rookie
Yes this Vlive was weird.Jimin was blatantly rude towards Tae.He just embarrassed Tae in front of so many people. Armies as usual saying he was joking and they are "soulmates". How fake.Tae also appeared out of it as if numbed out .Was he under the influence of something.He appeared dejected and said he has no confidence to do solo Vlive.Bighit has really done a number on Tae's self esteem.He appeared lost.I feel something drastic will happen .He appeared wanting acceptance but only getting ridiculed by his so called friends. Classic sign of abused victim.Everybody just seems to be using him.Sad ugly reality of fame.I am sure after this bighit will again. show scripted content of love between V and jimin and how jimin is there for v and armies will lap it up and trend it.The cycle of fakery will continue. I sometimes want to shake V up and just want him to get out.All the money and fame in the world but no real happiness and peace.Namjoon's room also creeped me out with those figurines.He does collect grotesque things.
Yeah come to think of it...I mean this is Tae we are talking about who used to be the goofiest person on camera, would always host vlives by himself confidently (eg signing out loud, dancing, pretending to be drunk etc basically just goofing about) but in this vlive...you’re right, just his eyes felt so..lifeless, blank, empty. He was really acting weird
Even when he went to hug Jimin he said something like “This is for the armys because they’re watching right?”
To me that made me feel like he’s so lost and confused and trapped in this script he’s programmed to do so he’s trying to please everybody, ah I don’t know if i explained that properly...but I suppose what I mean is, I felt desperation from him

Ri12345

Rookie
I just wondered this, why are so many people who are depressed seem to be the ones who are big fans of kpop? and so many of them talk about how Bts 'saved them'
I get that it's because it helps them escape reality but i dunno, and I suppose what the intention behind the groups are, this is what they want, for you to rely on them for your happiness so then you keep buying more and more of their albums etc
but back to the main point, I noticed i felt more depressed, idk they really did help distract me but I notice in hindsight I never actually got better, they didn't actually help
it's all an illusion
and i remember reading similar comments to this before in this youtube vid, can't remember what though
I felt the same thing like you.I got addicted to bts when I was depressed. It was escape from reality. But then the more I watched their content the more hooked up I got .Just like drugs I was constantly hooked on them.I fried quitting them cold turkey but I get withdrawal symptoms. I keep getting this itch to go to YouTube and watch them again.I felt like losing my mind.My real life was suffering.But coming to this forum and listening to you all helped me a lot.Thank you.But I still get the craving sometimes.What to do?If I tell someone that I am addicted to a kpop group they will laugh at me.Now however seeing their fakery I am out of this haze and illusion that they had spun over me.Through this forum I saw the abuse ,exploitation and ugliness behind this fake world of entertainment. My stan glasses were blown off and I realize we need to find happiness and contentment through real experiences and not through the illusionary world of celebrity. The lives of celebrities is also truly fucked up.There is so much lies behind the world of glamour.Thank you everyone over here for your inputs.You are helping a lot of people like me.

Truthteller

Veteran
Both Jimin and Taehyung were tipsy/drunk. Jimin is an already known borderline alcoholic, but Taehyung doesnt usually drink due to his below average alcohol tolerance. He gets drunk from a simple glass of wine. But Taehyung was the more drunk of the two. He kept kept interrupting telling them how much he missed them (even tough they had been together) rambled about interior design for a good 20 min and talked about how he hadnt shaved, messed up his piano, and wanted to cuddle with Jimin on a vlive. Towards the end he got emotional when Jimin praised him only to get happy again (typical drunk behaviour). If you ever come around drunk friends they can be quite annoying. Question is why would you drink at work on a wednesday?

Last edited:

Ri12345

Rookie
Yeah come to think of it...I mean this is Tae we are talking about who used to be the goofiest person on camera, would always host vlives by himself confidently (eg signing out loud, dancing, pretending to be drunk etc basically just goofing about) but in this vlive...you’re right, just his eyes felt so..lifeless, blank, empty. He was really acting weird
Even when he went to hug Jimin he said something like “This is for the armys because they’re watching right?”
To me that made me feel like he’s so lost and confused and trapped in this script he’s programmed to do so he’s trying to please everybody, ah I don’t know if i explained that properly...but I suppose what I mean is, I felt desperation from him
Yes Tae feels so lost .As if he is trying to be someone else 24/7.He had himself said in an interview that he doesn't know who he is anymore.The persona that they had crafted for him has subdued his real self.So it feels he is confused how he should behave.Bighit has given him a dumb persona and I don't think his real self is like that.Tae is insulted and ridiculed and I think he just takes everything quietly. How long can a person do this before exploding.I think there is too much conflict going on within himself. Maybe he is trying numb himself.Therefore he might require constant reprogramming as evident with so many different hair colors.I am sorry I cannot explain it but when I look at him I feel something is really amiss.There is something dark surrounding him.

cadiz

Star
this RM article is interesting

https://www.soompi.com/article/1305125wpp/rm-talks-candidly-about-bts-its-a-miracle-weve-come-this-far-im-so-grateful

“There’s something that I’ve been thinking about lately. All seven of us are different, you know. We’re really incredibly different. I think I maybe said this in the past, but this is how I describe it: it’s like we’re all sailing in the same boat but looking at different places. We have different dispositions, we’re good and bad at different things, and the things we want to do are different too. But because we’re in this team, we see better sides of each other and we’re achieving things together under the name of BTS that we couldn’t do otherwise. I think the others know that even better than I do.”

“The fact that we’ve come this far is like a miracle,” he said. “It’s really a miracle. Things like renewing our contracts — we’re so different and we really could have turned and said goodbye, but it’s a miracle that we’ve come this far. I’m so grateful.”

Saying that staying together is a miracle sounds strange
it's clear some of them want to go on a different path but they dont want to lose the popularity they can only get by being part of the group. RM says "I think the others know that even better than I do".....

And this part:

“So for this album too — and not just our album, but also the things that many of you are worried about and talking about — we’re trying to minimize that and think about that as much as possible. So trust in us. I hope that you’ll trust in us just a bit more. We’re really going to work hard.”

No idea what are those things people are talking about. international fans hide everything but here RM is saying "we are trying to minimize that".....Could be related to the new group ? korean fans might be worried BTS loses spotlight with their debut

I actually think their over the top behavior could be related to the new group debuting soon....some of them might feel a bit threatened and if Tae is acting so desperate for attention it could be true.