BTS discussion thread

mean

Established
no, its certainly not him, Jonghyun was chosen to be sacrificed since his debut in 2008 for 2017, he even give cues about it in 2008, when he said after 10 years I would be in Moon, so its not something that was decided later
oh yeah and he said "one of us will face the death" in a 2013 shinee backstage vid. And it didn't even seem like a joke. I was shocked when i saw it just after his "suicide"o_O

Then maybe it's key, they see it a handsome guy, who hang out a lot with female idols

JimiJymy

Established
I know RanFan, the one who said is insider, I believed him at first, but then I investigated deeply his post, I found that he is not insider, my personal opinion, and as for this insider, I don't know her, do you have other posts from her? thanks
Hi Guys:), It's one of his/her post:

"I'm running out time, I wanted this post to be longer but maybe other day... Artists/idols who are not involved in occult are prostituting themselves. They don't have to throw devil signs,make rituals etc. Some of the idol group will be created only for selling sex to rich people.
For example the girls in girlgroup will have a prize or there will be auction for their sexual services. There is 5 member girlgroup where all of them had sex with rich guys and most of the money went to the company. During pre-recording of music show male idols were having conversation with this girls. One of them started to brag how rich he is and how he could basically buy all of the girls if he wanted to. Then he pull one of them by her hair pushed her head to his crotch to pretend that she is giving him oral sex. Guys were laughing and the girls were pissed. One of the managers yelled at them to stop fooling around because the girlgroup need to go to the stage. After performance the pulled girl repeated all the time: "I will kill him". After some time this girl started to date a guy who was involved in mafia. This guy once beated this male idol and he had bruises everywhere and fans were worried about him.

There is VERY famous girlgroup with MANY members. They not only were involved in the occult but they had sex with powerful and rich people from different countries. They had a goal that after they will retire from singingthey will marry the most rich guys that they can find. A male boygroup from the "big three" company become idols only because they were fans of these girls and wanted to have sex/date them. They were their ultimate crushes and these guys even determined between themselves who will have which girl. Their mission was successful.
All of them had sex with these girls and one couple even dated for some time. Then one of the guys found out that his "girl" is having sex with much older men. He was furious and demanded answers. She told him to get lost and that he is a poor guy and she is much better than him. The male group never again wanted to meet with this girls. Everytime they would see each other the guys will say "dirty whores are here". (Little hint. One of the members of malegroup left them in the beggining of their career.)

Four member girlgroup were involved in satanistic rituals, they had sex with CEO and people that he told them to have sex with and after some years 3 of them were dumped and CEO let to stay only 1 of them. The other 3 were very angry that they were really obedient and they always did what the company wanted from them. They are blaming the girl that stayed in the company that is all her fault that they were dumped.

Yes, fanservice is crucial in kpop world. Fans hate it when the idol is dating or has boyfriend or girlfriend. They love to watch fanservice. The idols are getting very expensive gifts from fans because of that. Some idols hate it but they are doing it anyways, for other ones is not a big deal and they have fun doing that. Sometimes fan's favourite couple hate each other in reality but during public events they will be very close and sweet to each other. There is a "couple" that fans really love but they don't speak to each other off scene. Once in the airport one of them kissed the other one in cheek and hugged him. Fans went so wild that they destroyed all security barrier.

Jonghyun died in 18 December 2017 during New Moon. It's also called "dark" moon because it's invisible in the sky. The "first quarter" of the moon was visible in 26 of December. It's when the moon is "half" visible. The photos that were posted as "jonghyun's moon" are clearly visible as "full" moon phase. Full moon phase was taking place in 2 January 2018. And the photos of "jonghyun's moon" were posted around 21 of december if I'm not wrong. It's impossible to see the whole moon during "New moon" phase. There is your answer.

I don't know what are Suho's true religious belifes. Some celebrities are involved in satanism but they still going to church. And I know most of you thinks that satanist would never enter church because is a holy place but trust me.. Many occultist are actually going there to keep their image clean. I mean.. devil can be in presence of God if he wants to.."

Hi Guys:), It's one of his/her post:

"I'm running out time, I wanted this post to be longer but maybe other day... Artists/idols who are not involved in occult are prostituting themselves. They don't have to throw devil signs,make rituals etc. Some of the idol group will be created only for selling sex to rich people.
For example the girls in girlgroup will have a prize or there will be auction for their sexual services. There is 5 member girlgroup where all of them had sex with rich guys and most of the money went to the company. During pre-recording of music show male idols were having conversation with this girls. One of them started to brag how rich he is and how he could basically buy all of the girls if he wanted to. Then he pull one of them by her hair pushed her head to his crotch to pretend that she is giving him oral sex. Guys were laughing and the girls were pissed. One of the managers yelled at them to stop fooling around because the girlgroup need to go to the stage. After performance the pulled girl repeated all the time: "I will kill him". After some time this girl started to date a guy who was involved in mafia. This guy once beated this male idol and he had bruises everywhere and fans were worried about him.

There is VERY famous girlgroup with MANY members. They not only were involved in the occult but they had sex with powerful and rich people from different countries. They had a goal that after they will retire from singingthey will marry the most rich guys that they can find. A male boygroup from the "big three" company become idols only because they were fans of these girls and wanted to have sex/date them. They were their ultimate crushes and these guys even determined between themselves who will have which girl. Their mission was successful.
All of them had sex with these girls and one couple even dated for some time. Then one of the guys found out that his "girl" is having sex with much older men. He was furious and demanded answers. She told him to get lost and that he is a poor guy and she is much better than him. The male group never again wanted to meet with this girls. Everytime they would see each other the guys will say "dirty whores are here". (Little hint. One of the members of malegroup left them in the beggining of their career.)

Four member girlgroup were involved in satanistic rituals, they had sex with CEO and people that he told them to have sex with and after some years 3 of them were dumped and CEO let to stay only 1 of them. The other 3 were very angry that they were really obedient and they always did what the company wanted from them. They are blaming the girl that stayed in the company that is all her fault that they were dumped.

Yes, fanservice is crucial in kpop world. Fans hate it when the idol is dating or has boyfriend or girlfriend. They love to watch fanservice. The idols are getting very expensive gifts from fans because of that. Some idols hate it but they are doing it anyways, for other ones is not a big deal and they have fun doing that. Sometimes fan's favourite couple hate each other in reality but during public events they will be very close and sweet to each other. There is a "couple" that fans really love but they don't speak to each other off scene. Once in the airport one of them kissed the other one in cheek and hugged him. Fans went so wild that they destroyed all security barrier.

Jonghyun died in 18 December 2017 during New Moon. It's also called "dark" moon because it's invisible in the sky. The "first quarter" of the moon was visible in 26 of December. It's when the moon is "half" visible. The photos that were posted as "jonghyun's moon" are clearly visible as "full" moon phase. Full moon phase was taking place in 2 January 2018. And the photos of "jonghyun's moon" were posted around 21 of december if I'm not wrong. It's impossible to see the whole moon during "New moon" phase. There is your answer.

I don't know what are Suho's true religious belifes. Some celebrities are involved in satanism but they still going to church. And I know most of you thinks that satanist would never enter church because is a holy place but trust me.. Many occultist are actually going there to keep their image clean. I mean.. devil can be in presence of God if he wants to.."
I know this one from RanFan...I mean the other insider I don't know...he replayed to me about Suho religious beliefs and Jonghyun Aqua Moon, I remember that, till today I am not sure if Aqua Moon was real or fake, but thats another story

I don't believe he is insider, if you guys interested why I think that, message me

JimiJymy

Established
About the grammy...Is it just a coincidence that BTS who have an album called 'Love Yourself:HER' could give an award to an artist called H.E.R?...:confused:

I know this one from RanFan...I mean the other insider I don't know...he replayed to me about Suho religious beliefs and Jonghyun Aqua Moon, I remember that, till today I am not sure if Aqua Moon was real or fake, but thats another story

I don't believe he is insider, if you guys interested why I think that, message me
Ah okay okay
I don't have anything from the other insider :(

oh yeah and he said "one of us will face the death" in a 2013 shinee backstage vid. And it didn't even seem like a joke. I was shocked when i saw it just after his "suicide"o_O

Then maybe it's key, they see it a handsome guy, who hang out a lot with female idols
yeah, it was shocking that he is saying there would be death in SHINee, its insane how these Illuminati guys plan things and put things to be predictive programming...I am till today feel verrrrry sad that people think Jonghyun committed suicide when he isn't, I am planning on doing video on that but I am too lazy

and no please, its certainly not Key

stellz95

Rookie
yeah, it was shocking that he is saying there would be death in SHINee, its insane how these Illuminati guys plan things and put things to be predictive programming...I am till today feel verrrrry sad that people think Jonghyun committed suicide when he isn't, I am planning on doing video on that but I am too lazy

and no please, its certainly not Key
IMO SHINee and jongyun both knew his fate beforehand

hrosies

Rookie
there is also a thing i noticed in bts fans. The majority of their fans (at least the one i encountered irl or on social networks) are low on the social scale, mean they have no good knowledge. Even when i was in high school, last year, the one that liked them was the one with bad grades, who went in literature & art, were lgbt, were fans of asians stuff and no one liked them in school, they were seen as trash so the only thing they had is kpop. I never exposed i liked bts or kpop since i knew it's a shame, and myself i knew it's pathetic to be fannatic. sorry if i come off rude but it's the things i noticed about the fanbase
I agree. After I stopped being a fan on BTS, my mental health definitely improved. I feel a lot more confident in myself. Grade wise, my grades were always pretty good.

Christina D.

Established
Hey guys! Its been a few months since I've posted on here, I was really busy with NOT needing to know what the dudes were doing lol. So some updates, last time I stated I would occasionally listen to their music but I haven't listened to a single song since the end of October and I transitioned more into focusing on Jesus and growing in God's word more and I feel so much better! I was on the edge after the ly concert but it was unexpectedly SO easy once I realized it's literally a spell. I came across a yt video that I'll share in a bit but basically the gist of it was if you are fascinated with something (the word has occult origins btw) then it means you are under a spell of whoever created the thing you are fascinated with. Didn't watch the grammy's but heard about all the programming that took place and now there's a stadium tour I hear. I honestly hope they DON'T come to Canada lol. I hope I can start contributing to discussions again!

Christina D.

Established
Yeah but i still think that sold soul to the devil is the worst sin and there is no throwback(if they did it) https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-888 the first post is interesting. But yeah only god know about that
We don't know for sure about the mark of the beast thing. People have been speculating that it's starting with the microchipping that's been going around which will desensitize ppl to it.
There's been many testimonies of ppl coming out of being handled and MK Ultra'ed from hollyweird and the music industry. If they repent and turn to Jesus then they will be saved, there is no sin that you cannot come back from, but the biggest NO-NO is if you blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Anyways, if they keep chasing pointless good for nothing fame then it's clear they are still on the broad path.

Last edited:

stellz95

Rookie
We don't know for sure about the mark of the beast thing. People have been speculating that it's starting with the microchipping that's been going around which will desensitize ppl to it.
There's been many testimonies of ppl coming out of being handled and MK Ultra'ed from hollyweird and the music industry. If they repent and turn to Jesus then they will be saved, there is no sin that you cannot come back from, but the biggest NO-NO is if you blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Anyways, if they keep chasing pointless good for nothing fame then it's clear they are still on the broad path.
I think "they" are letting people come out. This awakens some of us but some people become so invested in the subject of the industry and occult things of you will that they end up on the wrong path even though they started w/ good intentions. Lots of people also hear these stories and actually WANT to sell out.
I'm also still not sure if the mark of the beast will be something metaphorical or as literal as microchipping
Most people are doing a good job of brainwashing themselves though and are blindly following the NWO agendA

Openyoureyes

Rookie
The tour starts on a New Moon in Taurus (May 4). Interesting. There will be a stellium in Taurus (Sun, Mercury, Moon, Uranus) that day.

BTS's natalized event chart (June 12, 2013) their 8th house of the occult, secrets, death and rebirth, sex will have (again on May 4th) Uranus and Mercury/Moon. Uranus in the 8th open the gates to other worlds and power. Members and fans alike will download eccentric "universal" concepts; erratic rebellious elements of sexuality. It's going to be downright unconventional. I wouldn't be surprised if some fans experiences strange orgasms from the performances. In the sign of Taurus, a disruption of shared finances especially as it's opposing Saturn in Scorpio in 2nd house of personal finances. Expect some members to not get paid fairly. The tour is obviously for the company.

Mercury in 8th lots of imagery will be used to express deep ideas in the concerts, a stir up of emotions in the group (BTS and fans) as it will square Moon in Leo in 11th. "...Mercury's presence in 8th house may stimulate an interest in the Occult..."

New Moon in Taurus that day will be emotionally charged, dark personalities will emerge, from a business standpoint, a good time to deal with money and pay of debut via. touring.

Sun in Taurus in 9th house, foreign travelling, lands, etc. Not surprised, The timing is eerie honestly. The company picked a good month to milk the BTS brand. It's all just so impulsive. It's really sad.

EDIT: Forgot the Venus will be in their 8th too. This, all of this activity is a major MAGIC ritual. Because there is A LOT OF 8TH HOUSE energy.
THANK YOU , I get happy whenever I see a reply by you , yours are really really informative . please do whenever you have time , I truly appreciate reading them .
And I'm looking forward to jimin's chart reading and what do you think about ATEEZ

Wandering mind

Established
The tour starts on a New Moon in Taurus (May 4). Interesting. There will be a stellium in Taurus (Sun, Mercury, Moon, Uranus) that day.

BTS's natalized event chart (June 12, 2013) their 8th house of the occult, secrets, death and rebirth, sex will have (again on May 4th) Uranus and Mercury/Moon. Uranus in the 8th open the gates to other worlds and power. Members and fans alike will download eccentric "universal" concepts; erratic rebellious elements of sexuality. It's going to be downright unconventional. I wouldn't be surprised if some fans experiences strange orgasms from the performances. In the sign of Taurus, a disruption of shared finances especially as it's opposing Saturn in Scorpio in 2nd house of personal finances. Expect some members to not get paid fairly. The tour is obviously for the company.

Mercury in 8th lots of imagery will be used to express deep ideas in the concerts, a stir up of emotions in the group (BTS and fans) as it will square Moon in Leo in 11th. "...Mercury's presence in 8th house may stimulate an interest in the Occult..."

New Moon in Taurus that day will be emotionally charged, dark personalities will emerge, from a business standpoint, a good time to deal with money and pay of debut via. touring.

Sun in Taurus in 9th house, foreign travelling, lands, etc. Not surprised, The timing is eerie honestly. The company picked a good month to milk the BTS brand. It's all just so impulsive. It's really sad.

EDIT: Forgot the Venus will be in their 8th too. This, all of this activity is a major MAGIC ritual. Because there is A LOT OF 8TH HOUSE energy.
Oh my god! they really thought about everything and I had no clue the start of the tour will be related to all of this ! thank you for explaining, I love astrology and the way you elaborated is amazing.

PureEnergy

Hi, guys, I used to be a silent reader in this forum. I've notice many of you know a lot about this topic and... I would like to ask you something.

Please, don't take it as a joke. This is really important to me and I'm so scared I can't sleep.
Ok, here is it:
Fans who have sexual fantasies with BT$ members.
You can find a huge variety of fanfics about the reader having intercourse with them. Some of them are insane and sick.

We already know they are deep into occultism, magic, and all that hidden stuff.

They are not good people and the reader create the mental image of both of them having s*x. Does it involves the reader into something dark with them?

I'm not asking about what the Bible says about sexual perversion. I know we shouldn't fantasize with intercourse.

I asked God forgiveness, but I'm worried.

Does just the mere act to see yourself having s*x with them linked you directly you to them in a dark way?

I'm so scared.

Popping

Rookie
Hi, guys, I used to be a silent reader in this forum. I've notice many of you know a lot about this topic and... I would like to ask you something.

Please, don't take it as a joke. This is really important to me and I'm so scared I can't sleep.
Ok, here is it:
Fans who have sexual fantasies with BT$ members.
You can find a huge variety of fanfics about the reader having intercourse with them. Some of them are insane and sick.

We already know they are deep into occultism, magic, and all that hidden stuff.

They are not good people and the reader create the mental image of both of them having s*x. Does it involves the reader into something dark with them?

I'm not asking about what the Bible says about sexual perversion. I know we shouldn't fantasize with intercourse.

I asked God forgiveness, but I'm worried.

Does just the mere act to see yourself having s*x with them linked you directly you to them in a dark way?

I'm so scared.
It's weird and creepy. Their fans are psychotic. Geez..

yoongiyoongi

Established
Yeah but i still think that sold soul to the devil is the worst sin and there is no throwback(if they did it) https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-888 the first post is interesting. But yeah only god know about that
There is redemption actually! I think the only think that will hinder you from acquiring God's kingdom iS the acceptance of the chip once you do you're doomed for eternity I'd really love to exapnxiate on this Because I remember somewhere it stated that there are hopes from withdrawing yourself from these forces it's just that you'd have to fight a hard battle and withstand so many forces unfortunately that could lead to your death and also don't forget the devil is a liar he decides you into thinking there is no need of having high hopes to be saved don't believe it!!God is always there waiting for you whenever just don't miss your chances when you have them

yoongiyoongi

Established
Guys, am I the only one who see pure darkness on Yoongi's eyes? I mean, you just need to take a look at his eyes to see there is something evil inside of him.
I had a crush on him before I noticed it. I started to feel scared of him since that moment.

When they say he is a first-class magician, I was shocked, but at the same time it gave the answer about what I see in his eyes.
Like this?

Attachments

Astorias Xyle

love for lucy said:
3 3 3

As expected, you don't believe me.

Think. The people who immediately call my words a lie probably don't want you to know the truth.

Not everyone who appears trustworthy is reliable.

I was instructed to exclusively watch this thread. I was told that two more spies were hired for the other thread. It sounds crazy, but there're spies everywhere.
Facebook has been spying on its users for years.
What matters is not what you write, but WHO you are.
Too much, I'm telling too much.
I don't fear death.
I am not here to gain your trust. Laugh at me. But I see what you can't see.

Hypocrisy. You call the followers of bts blind and brainwashed, but some of you are as well.

Code 19 protects the Qur'an, but not Islam.

Numbers dominate the universe. There is a good reason why the elite loves numbers.

Why do I mention religion? Because religion was created to brainwash and control people. It play a big role in this world and for the so called Elite. Religious people never question and are very obedient. Something we love.

I preached a lot in churches. There a many, many, many of us in churches, temples and mosques. We know your religion better than you.

Your pastor next door could be a luciferian.

Faith and religion are different. I believe in God. It's a duty in my cult to believe in him. Only those who believe in him can believe in his adversary and worship her.

bts ...

V is like me. He's born "into the occult" and is an indigo soul. He sees the hidden and can communicate with them.

Seokjin was also born "into it". Every moondchild bears a mark that only people like me can see.

Yes, moonchildren exist.

Min Yoongi is a first-class magician or occultist. Call them how you want.
Nam Joon has some bad spirits surrounding him. He's also a magician.

Taehyung is a magician aswell, but of a different kind.
He's bisexual.

I can't see JK's soul. They did something to him.

Jimin's soul is interesting, very deep colored and splitted. He could be a moonchild too.

bts is part of the biggest cult in this world.

Yes, XXX means 666. I'm a lost soul. I have to do that all the time to please her.

I'm not here trying to bash anybody. I'm just tired of it. She is never satisfied with me.

Anyway, it's better for you to ignore me.

I have many personalities. It's the other personality who deleted my first post...I guess.

Few hours left.

Three minutes.

Her is my ruler, the ruler of this world.
J-Hope hides his soul. He's different than JK. I can't say anything about him.

I can't answer the Mk Ultra question.
I was born with entities inside me.

Jimin is splitted. So many, so many personalities. He has many of them.

V is an indigo child, an old soul. He sees what I see. His inner eye is wide open. And because he sees what I see, he's more susceptible to evil. Jung Kook is a weak soul. Park Jimin needs serious help, he's about to break inside. Min Yoongi is evil, evil, evil and worse than Nam Joon. Nam Joon is most of the time not himself. Jin suffers from depression and has suicidal thoughts. This is what I see when I watch their current videos.

(i think im gonna delete this later because i feel like its not safe)
What do you mean by ' he sees what I see' . Are you talking about seeing spectres or the ability to perceive and understand the world in a much different way and thereby develop a totally different philosophy of life that is almost impossible for other people to understand or atleast wouldn't have occured to them in the first place.

Wandering mind

Established
love for lucy said:
3 3 3

As expected, you don't believe me.

Think. The people who immediately call my words a lie probably don't want you to know the truth.

Not everyone who appears trustworthy is reliable.

I was instructed to exclusively watch this thread. I was told that two more spies were hired for the other thread. It sounds crazy, but there're spies everywhere.
Facebook has been spying on its users for years.
What matters is not what you write, but WHO you are.
Too much, I'm telling too much.
I don't fear death.
I am not here to gain your trust. Laugh at me. But I see what you can't see.

Hypocrisy. You call the followers of bts blind and brainwashed, but some of you are as well.

Code 19 protects the Qur'an, but not Islam.

Numbers dominate the universe. There is a good reason why the elite loves numbers.

Why do I mention religion? Because religion was created to brainwash and control people. It play a big role in this world and for the so called Elite. Religious people never question and are very obedient. Something we love.

I preached a lot in churches. There a many, many, many of us in churches, temples and mosques. We know your religion better than you.

Your pastor next door could be a luciferian.

Faith and religion are different. I believe in God. It's a duty in my cult to believe in him. Only those who believe in him can believe in his adversary and worship her.

bts ...

V is like me. He's born "into the occult" and is an indigo soul. He sees the hidden and can communicate with them.

Seokjin was also born "into it". Every moondchild bears a mark that only people like me can see.

Yes, moonchildren exist.

Min Yoongi is a first-class magician or occultist. Call them how you want.
Nam Joon has some bad spirits surrounding him. He's also a magician.

Taehyung is a magician aswell, but of a different kind.
He's bisexual.

I can't see JK's soul. They did something to him.

Jimin's soul is interesting, very deep colored and splitted. He could be a moonchild too.

bts is part of the biggest cult in this world.

Yes, XXX means 666. I'm a lost soul. I have to do that all the time to please her.

I'm not here trying to bash anybody. I'm just tired of it. She is never satisfied with me.

Anyway, it's better for you to ignore me.

I have many personalities. It's the other personality who deleted my first post...I guess.

Few hours left.

Three minutes.

Her is my ruler, the ruler of this world.
J-Hope hides his soul. He's different than JK. I can't say anything about him.

I can't answer the Mk Ultra question.
I was born with entities inside me.

Jimin is splitted. So many, so many personalities. He has many of them.

V is an indigo child, an old soul. He sees what I see. His inner eye is wide open. And because he sees what I see, he's more susceptible to evil. Jung Kook is a weak soul. Park Jimin needs serious help, he's about to break inside. Min Yoongi is evil, evil, evil and worse than Nam Joon. Nam Joon is most of the time not himself. Jin suffers from depression and has suicidal thoughts. This is what I see when I watch their current videos.

(i think im gonna delete this later because i feel like its not safe)
what is an indigo child?