BTS discussion thread

mean

Established
love for lucy said:
3 3 3

As expected, you don't believe me.

Think. The people who immediately call my words a lie probably don't want you to know the truth.

Not everyone who appears trustworthy is reliable.

I was instructed to exclusively watch this thread. I was told that two more spies were hired for the other thread. It sounds crazy, but there're spies everywhere.
Facebook has been spying on its users for years.
What matters is not what you write, but WHO you are.
Too much, I'm telling too much.
I don't fear death.
I am not here to gain your trust. Laugh at me. But I see what you can't see.

Hypocrisy. You call the followers of bts blind and brainwashed, but some of you are as well.

Code 19 protects the Qur'an, but not Islam.

Numbers dominate the universe. There is a good reason why the elite loves numbers.

Why do I mention religion? Because religion was created to brainwash and control people. It play a big role in this world and for the so called Elite. Religious people never question and are very obedient. Something we love.

I preached a lot in churches. There a many, many, many of us in churches, temples and mosques. We know your religion better than you.

Your pastor next door could be a luciferian.

Faith and religion are different. I believe in God. It's a duty in my cult to believe in him. Only those who believe in him can believe in his adversary and worship her.

bts ...

V is like me. He's born "into the occult" and is an indigo soul. He sees the hidden and can communicate with them.

Seokjin was also born "into it". Every moondchild bears a mark that only people like me can see.

Yes, moonchildren exist.

Min Yoongi is a first-class magician or occultist. Call them how you want.
Nam Joon has some bad spirits surrounding him. He's also a magician.

Taehyung is a magician aswell, but of a different kind.
He's bisexual.

I can't see JK's soul. They did something to him.

Jimin's soul is interesting, very deep colored and splitted. He could be a moonchild too.

bts is part of the biggest cult in this world.

Yes, XXX means 666. I'm a lost soul. I have to do that all the time to please her.

I'm not here trying to bash anybody. I'm just tired of it. She is never satisfied with me.

Anyway, it's better for you to ignore me.

I have many personalities. It's the other personality who deleted my first post...I guess.

Few hours left.

Three minutes.

Her is my ruler, the ruler of this world.
J-Hope hides his soul. He's different than JK. I can't say anything about him.

I can't answer the Mk Ultra question.
I was born with entities inside me.

Jimin is splitted. So many, so many personalities. He has many of them.

V is an indigo child, an old soul. He sees what I see. His inner eye is wide open. And because he sees what I see, he's more susceptible to evil. Jung Kook is a weak soul. Park Jimin needs serious help, he's about to break inside. Min Yoongi is evil, evil, evil and worse than Nam Joon. Nam Joon is most of the time not himself. Jin suffers from depression and has suicidal thoughts. This is what I see when I watch their current videos.
this is very interesting! I wonder why she deleted all of this.
I felt that Yoongi is somehow not a nice person but jin depressive? Wow he is the last member i expected to suffer from depression. But i guess that show how they are faking their personality
Also i very thought Taehyung was gay, (he was the only person i was sure of)but i guess that not important since they have to have sex with different people and genders. If you have more pls share.
Also why did insiders deleted their posts?

wow

Veteran
this is very interesting! I wonder why she deleted all of this.
I felt that Yoongi is somehow not a nice person but jin depressive? Wow he is the last member i expected to suffer from depression. But i guess that show how they are faking their personality
i think jin has some beef with his family and also the company, he is also very insecure and has been through a lot of programming, yoongi is no doubt an evil person but i feel like he is slowly wanting to leave the company because he cant create good music that he likes anymore, overall, i think all of them has depression, thus why the excessive amount of drugs are taken to not feel any pain emotionally and physically.

she said once that the person who works with her and is higher than her is gonna get her, so she exposed all of their secrets before she gonna get the bam bam from the gun, but yea, i wonder why most insiders delete their posts, i know theyre scared that the people they work with knows but if you replied to their post and you dont delete that post, then its there forever.

cadiz

Star
girl, now dont create drama here, i know everyone hates me here and i never said im giving orders, i just said that the topic that is discussed is useless and people act like armys on twitter, making rumours and asumptions about their sexuality and also analyzing their behaviour towards a member just like a shipper does, i mean, if you wanna talk about their sexuality then sure go ahead, but im just saying that its derailing the purpose of the thread, and im not saying that the older members have authority, maybe you feel threatened that im one of the older member? because seriously, im just stating an insider from older posts and you thought im flexing about being an older member? girrrlll, and im aware of how my posts isnt really important, its only my opinions and theories on betees which is the exact purpose of this thread, lmao
I never created drama here, on the contrary ....but we are all sharing opinions and if the topic is not interesting we can easily ignore it

so many things discussed here....even aliens. Also astrology and tarot, some people find that offensive too....because people have different religions and beliefs.
Dont want to be rude to you but I feel the need to defend the new users who are trying to add something to the discussion...even if you think its irrelevant it might be important for them to share

wow

Veteran
I never created drama here, on the contrary ....but we are all sharing opinions and if the topic is not interesting we can easily ignore it

so many things discussed here....even aliens. Also astrology and tarot, some people find that offensive too....because people have different religions and beliefs.
Dont want to be rude to you but I feel the need to defend the new users who are trying to add something to the discussion...even if you think its irrelevant it might be important for them to share
"but we are all sharing opinions"

exactly, im sharing my opinion, and i dont need peope to listen to me anyways, if people listen to me, then thank you, i really appreciate how we share the same opinions, but if you dont, then whatever, its not my problem.

"so many things discussed here....even aliens. Also astrology and tarot, some people find that offensive too..."

im not being offended in any way, im just trying to clear things up about the discussions regarding their sexuality and their relationships with each other, it seems to me youre the one who is offended about my opinion regarding the latest topic of this thread.

and im not trying to hold back other new members honey, im just telling them that its best to not talk about that subject because its useless, and its been talked about in this thread from a long time ago and its repetitive, not only that, irrelevant.

i said what i said, thats why i am the way i am and people hate me for that, and some people agree with me, some people dont, which is just their situation, they have to deal with it, its my opinion anyways, and we are free to say things to share our perspectives.

p.s. im not saying you created a drama, im saying to not create a drama here because ya girl had a fair share amount of debate in this thread and your post threatened me in some way.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
I am not sure if this post is targeted to me or not but if it is (because hey, I need to save my ass if it is the case lol), know that I am not giving orders to anyone, like I said, it is completly inapropriate to do so, that is not my job and I am not superior to anyone here.

About not seeing me here and me sharing nothing, advising you to go to my profile page, seeing the number of messages I have and the content of them should be enough.

Them being sexual abused and prostitues and this being part of the agenda is something that we pretty all know here. Again, if people feel like talking about it here, no problem, everyone is free and have the freedom to, just don't turn it into some gossiping/unfounded stuff because this discussion is about theories (I am not making this up, the very first post clarifies it) and I am sure that the majority of people here whether they're new or not want it this way.

I am just saying the thread and his original purpose is fading pages after pages sadly. Again, not here to order anything to anyone but just a reminder, after we all tend to forget many things, that's how our brains work lmao.

Lastly, if your original post wasn't targeted to me, please, ignore my comment ;);)
it was not directed to you in particular, I actually agree with a lot of your posts especially the last advice you gave to DENIII

I apreciate your reply to me and how educated and chill you are, even if we have different views and opinions its important to have civilized conversations like civilized people. Thank you and have a nice day ;);)

Nyediaries97

Rookie
What kind of reddish marks do you mean like herpes or something? I’ve always wondered if all these celebs have stds because if there sleeping with all these people they might not be protecting themselves properly...ugh it’s so disgusting just thinking about it.
Yeah every now and then I see red marks on their lips. I know that some of them have moles, and beauty marks, but I sometimes see red mark on their lips wen they aren't wearing alot of makeup, or none at all. Its not something I see all the time though. It's every so often. I'm not sure if its herpes or not though. However, it could be, since Cardi B had the same issues as well. Everyone thought she had herpes from the bump on her lip.

Nyediaries97

Rookie
I agree Jimin and Taehyung (esp Jimin) has the profile of a person which perverted p***phile like a lot.
I personally believe that the most used are the maknae line, just like you. The hyung line not that much (imo).
And jungkook constant pain in back during concert, could it be abuse from the elite?
The bruise and all. The other members seem to not even pay attention or surprised probably because they are used to it.
Yeah all the members have probably stopped caring since they have the money to compensate for the abuse. Jungkook just never had the chance to be a teenager, and to grow up around other people who could've had a better influence on his. Even him undressing in from of Taehyung in their pre-debut days. Taehyung influenced Jungkook to undress in front of him, and eventually Jungkook got use to it. He sees them like brothers, and would probably do anything for them, even take some abuse, if he thinks it would help the group as an whole.

Dove28

Rookie
The tour starts on a New Moon in Taurus (May 4). Interesting. There will be a stellium in Taurus (Sun, Mercury, Moon, Uranus) that day.

BTS's natalized event chart (June 12, 2013) their 8th house of the occult, secrets, death and rebirth, sex will have (again on May 4th) Uranus and Mercury/Moon. Uranus in the 8th open the gates to other worlds and power. Members and fans alike will download eccentric "universal" concepts; erratic rebellious elements of sexuality. It's going to be downright unconventional. I wouldn't be surprised if some fans experiences strange orgasms from the performances. In the sign of Taurus, a disruption of shared finances especially as it's opposing Saturn in Scorpio in 2nd house of personal finances. Expect some members to not get paid fairly. The tour is obviously for the company.

Mercury in 8th lots of imagery will be used to express deep ideas in the concerts, a stir up of emotions in the group (BTS and fans) as it will square Moon in Leo in 11th. "...Mercury's presence in 8th house may stimulate an interest in the Occult..."

New Moon in Taurus that day will be emotionally charged, dark personalities will emerge, from a business standpoint, a good time to deal with money and pay of debut via. touring.

Sun in Taurus in 9th house, foreign travelling, lands, etc. Not surprised, The timing is eerie honestly. The company picked a good month to milk the BTS brand. It's all just so impulsive. It's really sad.

EDIT: Forgot the Venus will be in their 8th too. This, all of this activity is a major MAGIC ritual. Because there is A LOT OF 8TH HOUSE energy.

Dove28

Rookie
Long ago, someone asked me to do a chart on Jimin. I will later and tell you tomorrow if the original poster wants. Right now I am investigating a group name ATEEZ that has two ex-BIGHIT trainees. Like BTS, they also debuted when Lilith (a demon according to Jewish mythology) is in the 10th house of public standing. I found this very odd and will learn about it more.

josi

Rookie
Yeah all the members have probably stopped caring since they have the money to compensate for the abuse. Jungkook just never had the chance to be a teenager, and to grow up around other people who could've had a better influence on his. Even him undressing in from of Taehyung in their pre-debut days. Taehyung influenced Jungkook to undress in front of him, and eventually Jungkook got use to it. He sees them like brothers, and would probably do anything for them, even take some abuse, if he thinks it would help the group as an whole.
you're right now I remember that the taehyung always suggested that the members take a shower together it was embarrassing but everyone thought it was a way to have a more intimate relation of brother

mean

Established
you're right now I remember that the taehyung always suggested that the members take a shower together it was embarrassing but everyone thought it was a way to have a more intimate relation of brother
Taehyung even rubbed his body against Jin even though they barely know each other because he wanted to"be closer to him"

love for lucy said:
3 3 3

As expected, you don't believe me.

Think. The people who immediately call my words a lie probably don't want you to know the truth.

Not everyone who appears trustworthy is reliable.

I was instructed to exclusively watch this thread. I was told that two more spies were hired for the other thread. It sounds crazy, but there're spies everywhere.
Facebook has been spying on its users for years.
What matters is not what you write, but WHO you are.
Too much, I'm telling too much.
I don't fear death.
I am not here to gain your trust. Laugh at me. But I see what you can't see.

Hypocrisy. You call the followers of bts blind and brainwashed, but some of you are as well.

Code 19 protects the Qur'an, but not Islam.

Numbers dominate the universe. There is a good reason why the elite loves numbers.

Why do I mention religion? Because religion was created to brainwash and control people. It play a big role in this world and for the so called Elite. Religious people never question and are very obedient. Something we love.

I preached a lot in churches. There a many, many, many of us in churches, temples and mosques. We know your religion better than you.

Your pastor next door could be a luciferian.

Faith and religion are different. I believe in God. It's a duty in my cult to believe in him. Only those who believe in him can believe in his adversary and worship her.

bts ...

V is like me. He's born "into the occult" and is an indigo soul. He sees the hidden and can communicate with them.

Seokjin was also born "into it". Every moondchild bears a mark that only people like me can see.

Yes, moonchildren exist.

Min Yoongi is a first-class magician or occultist. Call them how you want.
Nam Joon has some bad spirits surrounding him. He's also a magician.

Taehyung is a magician aswell, but of a different kind.
He's bisexual.

I can't see JK's soul. They did something to him.

Jimin's soul is interesting, very deep colored and splitted. He could be a moonchild too.

bts is part of the biggest cult in this world.

Yes, XXX means 666. I'm a lost soul. I have to do that all the time to please her.

I'm not here trying to bash anybody. I'm just tired of it. She is never satisfied with me.

Anyway, it's better for you to ignore me.

I have many personalities. It's the other personality who deleted my first post...I guess.

Few hours left.

Three minutes.

Her is my ruler, the ruler of this world.
J-Hope hides his soul. He's different than JK. I can't say anything about him.

I can't answer the Mk Ultra question.
I was born with entities inside me.

Jimin is splitted. So many, so many personalities. He has many of them.

V is an indigo child, an old soul. He sees what I see. His inner eye is wide open. And because he sees what I see, he's more susceptible to evil. Jung Kook is a weak soul. Park Jimin needs serious help, he's about to break inside. Min Yoongi is evil, evil, evil and worse than Nam Joon. Nam Joon is most of the time not himself. Jin suffers from depression and has suicidal thoughts. This is what I see when I watch their current videos.

(i think im gonna delete this later because i feel like its not safe)
I know RanFan, the one who said is insider, I believed him at first, but then I investigated deeply his post, I found that he is not insider, my personal opinion, and as for this insider, I don't know her, do you have other posts from her? thanks

I really don't think that all the boys enjoy the sexual interactions with each other. I could be completely wrong, but I just think they are doing things just to make money for their families. Now, from what I analyze, I do think that the boys are allowing themselves to be prostituted. Just like an earlier post has stated. They probably have been in so many sexual encounters with both men and women, that the thought of a girlfriend, and or a wife, is probably almost non-existent by now. They've probably done so many unspeakable things sexually, that it probably changed their entire perspective on relationships as a whole. Most of the time, when a man experiments sexually with another man, he doesn't know how to go back to women. This is talking about a guy who isn't claiming to be gay, but has gay tendencies. I believe the maknae line has gay tendencies. If any of you saw the recent vlive with J-hope, Taehyung came in before the rest of the members, and he was literally telling J-hope that he really likes him. I personally felt a bit disgusted, because he said it like he had feelings for J-hope. Like if he could, he would ask J-hope to be his boyfriend. I noticed J-hope tried to play it off like it was a friend thing, but anybody who actually understands a difference between a friend and a crush knew that it was not friend thing. So I do personally think that Taehyung is gay, and if not fully gay, then bi...but leans more to men than women.

However, this could all be a set up by bighit yet again. They use Taehyung and Jimin alot. Its almost scary. I've been wondering lately. Does anybody besides me think that some of the boys might have an STD? Sometimes they have reddish marks on their lips, that the staff tries to cover up with makeup.

Side note, I absolutely hate that they are doing and saying these thing in front of impressionable teenage girls and boys. There was a point where these boys didn't act like this, and now that they have the money, and the fame, it has now become obvious, that they have been sexually messed with by perverted pedophiles, who took away their innocence at a very young age. I feel especially sorry for Jungkook. He didn't have a chance to choose at all. Sometimes I wish I could just talk to one of them, and really ask them how they feel about everything that they have. Because, I know that at least one of them doesn't like whats going on at all.
there were old article from Dispatch, about some Kpop star that is gay and have HIV, but they never reveal who he is(I don't think its BTS member, some in the comment section, thought its HeeChul, but I don't think its him), I wonder if someone have HIV, how can they still continue, may be they have cure for HIV, which given only to the elite or their puppet, but never to average people

mean

Established
there were old article from Dispatch, about some Kpop star that is gay and have HIV, but they never reveal who he is(I don't think its BTS member, some in the comment section, thought its HeeChul, but I don't think its him), I wonder if someone have HIV, how can they still continue, may be they have cure for HIV, which given only to the elite or their puppet, but never to average people
maybe it's jonghyun that why he is gone? Before the sign of deasease appear, they elliminated him? Just a thought

maybe it's jonghyun that why he is gone? Before the sign of deasease appear, they elliminated him? Just a thought
no, its certainly not him, Jonghyun was chosen to be sacrificed since his debut in 2008 for 2017, he even give cues about it in 2008, when he said after 10 years I would be in Moon, so its not something that was decided later