BTS discussion thread

most are saying its BTS, but why it cannot be Lay from EXO? was EXO absent and only Lay attended?
I don’t think it was Lay either
Also didn’t Jackson Got7 attend or was he just promoting the Grammys
Lay seems like a nice person very down to earth
My guess is it’s one of the BTS members
Remember how they said Hobi is way different behind camera he also gives me a very dark aura and he’s known to be quite strict and the opposite off camera
It could have also been V he was being weird that night

cadiz

Star
I kept watching this to investigate, its so shocking, because I have heard, that Kpop groups must do orgies with each other, but I was thinking I am not sure if its real, now sound like its real, that might explain why like of 50% Kpop is gays

I watched this video, it sound like there is women in Jungkook room, but according to the comment section, its Jimin voice, its looks like Jimin was doing something with Jungkook which they wanted to hide
there is also this video where you can hear a moan coming for Suga's room
Jhope bring him food but he didnt open the door fully, then you can hear a moan and sounds like Jimin voice at 0:03

Jimin might be pass around by all of them....we see the way he behaves in concerts. He is like a free ride

mean

Established
there is also this video where you can hear a moan coming for Suga's room
Jhope bring him food but he didnt open the door fully, then you can hear a moan and sounds like Jimin voice at 0:03

Jimin might be pass around by all of them....we see the way he behaves in concerts. He is like a free ride
i think you are right. But the people in the comment are so naive. Having sex doesn't equal couple.
Im not sure about the other but im 99% sure Jimin had sex with V at least once since they is so many sexual tension between them. Im sure this isn't a pure friendship. They seem like friends with bennefit sometimes.

Cocomj

Star
Oh, I hope you get well soon

that is shocking thing about Aokigahara, I am going to watch that video, poor Japan, keep getting mocked everywhere

I still couldn't stop liking celebrities, despite all the shits they have done, I know we shouldn't like them, but its like its addicting thing that is so hard to stop, I don't listen to the songs of my favorite bands in Kpop, but weirdly, I am still a fan of them, Particularly EXO and SHINee
Thanks X3

It's probably censored by now (i've seen it uncensored and i kept crying and praying for the poor man soul after seeing it )
I don't why they keep insulting Japan when it's thanks to that country they have half their views (i'm not half japanese but i kinda grew up with the culture ever since i was a kid and it's so annoying to see that happening X0)

Abt celebrities i agree
It's hard
I got reed (?) of most of them but there is some i can't give up....
It's more like to turn your focus onto something else than them that is important imo :)
(Abt exo i'm not a fan but i do like the acting work of B@ekhyUn,SUh0 and D.0 they are for sure good actors don't have a doubt abt it )(the difference is that i don't search for their music bc i know it's probs as El*te as B+s )
I know how you feel though...
Have a nice day ~

josi

Rookie
Hey everyone, Im from Brazil and sometimes I check out this forum and I have something to say.... So there's this rlly famous prediction acc and they're pretty good, I asked them abt bts and they told me that yes, they have a deal with the evil...
To be honest I've asked like 3 good prediction accounts and all of them told me about the deal, and every psychic I ask they will tell me the same thing, that's why I got interested and started searching, and then found this forum
I remember also in 2017, there was a big and famous predictions account and they said many things abt Bt3, I didn't believe much but everyone got upset and their acc went to their downfall
They were talking abt deal with evil, how almost every artist now have, also they said bt3 has to do orgy with each other, its part of the '' deal '' yea it's disgusting, It was hard to believe but now it seems much more easier... Believe me or not, that's just what they told me, too bad I don't have screenshots ;(
I wish I didn't believe it because I like bts ;((
speaking of this matter I remembered that I saw a text saying that the followers of Illuminati celebrated during the period of the full moon a ritual of adoration to the juun (must be an Egyptian king) where there and it raises an orgy and in the end was selected a woman and all maintain relationships with her .........................

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Guys.. I got an idea..
I am not very sure about this. I would like to check my thoughts with you.
I am thinking about reporting bts's drug using to the korean police. I mean I think I can make an accusation based on a certain drug effect that is alike with their behaviour.

I don't know if it is really safe to do that. I know there are not great chances to work out but I would try and let God decide the result; who knows.

The idea is that they might get caught by the police if the drug is taken before a showcase or a concert. Some blood tests should be done if there is proper evidence given when the accusation is done.
I don't know if making a false accusation in Korea might have bad consequences on the person that did it. What do you think about this?

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I personally find your idea risky but at the same time i want them to be exposed, it will be difficult though and even if the korean police notices your report we cant be sure that they will do something, and if they do there's a high posibility that b*g sh*t will cover it up... Can i ask you what made you wanna report them?
The worst would be to get sued by bighit. Idk if in Korea is the same but I ve read that accusations with no proper evidence can not be sued.
"
If someone expresses an opinion, can he be sued for defamation?

Not generally. So long as the statement is about a matter of public interest and is made in a way such that it cannot be proved true or false, the statement is protected from defamation actions."

I thought about them being illegal in many ways. Reading an article about how many illegal actions are still covered up by the korean gouvernment made me think ab this. But if there is proper evidence for an accusation it is possible police to be on your side. TOP's situation is an example.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
In my opinion, I think it isn't a good idea. You have not enough proves to say they are using drugs, but Thierry behaviour. If you can caught them while they use them, do it.
But actually can be dangerous for you.
I advice you to research more about before take action ;)
Of course. This is just an idea. If we will be able in the future to find proper evidence it will be great and I think we shouldn't stay still.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I think that these topics are really difficult when you have to do with the industry.. rich ill*minat* grandpas could cover even the sun if they wanted to
Indeed but the sun and bts are still God's creation. If God wants it, illuminati can do nothing. I should do proper praying and inform myself well before taking any action anyway.
But I think doing nothing isn't a solution. I don't like it

Truthteller

Veteran
Hello friends,

I think most of us are aware that LGBT agenda is in full fledge and being pushed down everyone’s throats, be it in churches, schools or the media. I just watched a documentary about this regarding the catholic church, not that was surprised. Notice how tons of internet and media personalities are openly gay, lesbian or transsexual, they are heavily over repsented whereas they are estimated to make up 1-3% of the general population? Now reading the gay manifesto from the 80s will send shivers down your spine, this has been longed planned. Had it not been because of the AIDs epidemic this would hve been fulfilled much sooner. Suddenly the new norm is who is even straight anymore, or every one is on a spectrum.

I will tell you about myself: I live in a very lgbt friendly country. Being a homophobe is the worst cerime you can commit socially. Growing up I have gotten to know many gay/lesbian people including openly gay teachers. In school we were always taught that this is completely normal and you are born this way. I came to accept this though I was sceptic considering how most societies and religions have looked down
upon or banned these kind of activities. After some time and research I came to the conclusion that this is not something you are born into, rather groomed into in childhood/early adoloscence and once that happens you cannot change your sexuality. It is not a choice but it is not genetic either. Its roots run into p***philia victimhood, childhood sexual abuse is an all too common denominator.

That being said if you have any doubts that BTS are where they are because they are at the forefront of this LGBT agenda, I will provide receipts that are all too much in the open and cannot be dimissed. Have you ever wondered why BTs have such a huge lgbt (particularly lesbian) following? Please see the next post. These will not include any interaction between the members, or shipping moments, just to avoid any misunderstadnings or arguments like fanservice, skinship is cultural etc. Hints: it has little to do with their make up, feminine look or skinship in general.

Last edited:

mean

Established
I agree with you.
Probably it began when they were trainers and now they just use to do it as part of their daily life.

Somehow, I still have a question: do you think do they enjoy those orgies or are them simply forced to do it?
What do you say?
Like you said i think they began to do it pretty early. They are best friends and are down to experiment.
So maybe they were forced but now enjoy it?

mean

Established
Hello friends,

I think most of us are aware that LGBT agenda is in full fledge and being pushed down everyone’s throats, be it in churches, schools or the media. I just watched a documentary about this regarding the catholic church, not that was surprised. Notice how tons of internet and media personalities are openly gay, lesbian or transsexual, they are heavily over repsented whereas they are estimated to make up 1-3% of the general population? Now reading the gay manifesto from the 80s will send shivers down your spine, this has been longed planned. Had it not been because of the AIDs epidemic this would hve been fulfilled much sooner. Suddenly the new norm is who is even straight anymore, or every one is on a spectrum.

I will tell you about myself: I live in a very lgbt friendly country. Being a homophobe is the worst cerime you can commit socially. Growing up I have gotten to know many gay/lesbian people including openly gay teachers. In school we were always taught that this is completely normal and you are born this way. I came to accept this though I was sceptic considering how most societies and religions have looked down
upon or banned these kind of activities. After some time and research I came to the conclusion that this is not something you are born into, rather groomed into in childhood/early adoloscence and once that happens you cannot change your sexuality. It is not a choice but it is not genetic either. Its roots run into p***philia victimhood, childhood sexual abuse is an all too common denominator.

That being said if you have any doubts that BTS are where they are because they are at the forefront of this LGBT agenda, I will provide receipts that are all too much in the open and cannot be dimissed. Have you ever wondered why BTs have such a huge lgbt (particularly lesbian) following? Please see the next post. These will not include any interaction between the members, or shipping moments, just to avoid any misunderstadnings or arguments like fanservice, skinship is cultural etc. Hints: it has little to do with their make up, feminine look or skinship in general.
I pretty much agree. And they all aknowledge it. There was a girl who brought "lgbt love bts" and Taehyung saw it and put his hand on his chest while saying "thank u". Then he cried.
At paris concert, there was a huge lgbt flag with Namjoon king of g*y written on. They all keep looking at it and smiling and Jk was asking namjoon what is written on it.
And just after the concert Tae made a live with a Troye sivan song which is about a younger man losing his virginity to an older one.
I would be happy to hear your proofs :) this thread is interesting

josi

Rookie
Hello friends,

I agree with you, in my country now I only see lesbians everywhere, it seems that it has become fashion to be lesbian

Truthteller

Veteran
One member at a time:

Namjoon:
Being the closest person to Bighit and their main puppet, Namjoon has on mutiple occasions recommended books and movies with LGBT themes:

Says he loves this dram about a gay teen and a song promoting gay marriage on twitter.
1550264599877.jpg
- Demian, includes gay kiss and themes
This book which is about a gay man hiding himself behind a mask to not conceal his sexuality
1550263767612.jpg
1550263689271.jpg
1550264224221.jpg
This is a lesbian movie btw.

- Basically outed that majority of BTS prefer men by saying we dont have a boyfriend or girlfriend,not the other way around!

-His UN speech basically pushing transgender agenda.

-Once again emphasizing love is not between opposite genders only.

Truthteller

Veteran

Attachments

Wtfru

????????????
I said what I said. Stop theorizing if your holy God knows it then his knowledge shouldn't be part of humanity. There are just some things we can't know so stop bringing people down who sacrificed their all to please and help other people because Jesus also sacrificed himself right? The reason for sacrifice will always be because of humans. No one is the embodiment of good or evil. Everyone is grey. It doesn't matter if u say you are pure and white and bts are puppets and black and evil in the end everyone will be just grey.

stellz95

Rookie
Most victims of grooming sometimes don't even realize they are victims but grow up to be very confused, very sexually perversed, oversexualized, and have no inhibitions.

On that note a plenty of straight men have gay sex or recieve sexual favors, especially from male prostitutes so they won't feel guilty for it afterwards since they paid.
A lot of straight boys/men are also just "gay for pay"

Lastly want to add the only ones young enough for grooming in trainee years was maknae line. JM was almost kicked out many many times. Hyung line was old enough to make their own choices.

I'm not directing all this info towards B*S exactly but just sharing this info, take it & interpret as you guys want.

@deniiiiXD As for reporting drugs, I personally think it wouldn't be worth the time and effort. They are bringing a lot of money into their countries economy. Also I think their drug use is technically "legal". They are probably just being prescribed prescription drugs galore for whatever "ailment" they want EX: Adderall and other uppers for performance purposes, Xanax or other anxiety medication for stage fright and they are constantly surrounded by people, Depression medication bc most high level celebs like them become depressed esp being in a cycle of receiving an adrenaline kick from huge concerts and the lows soon after from going back to your hotel room alone, and Pain meds, plenty of alcohol, and sleeping meds. And you can receive opiates in the form of prescription drugs as well.

Don't worry too much about them bc we all have our fate written and we all have guardian angels. Don't spend too much energy trying to save them bc we don't know them and they are kinda unreachable. You might damage your own emotional well being trying to expend that energy towards them.

Last edited:

JinnieAnne

Established
Hello friends,

This is why I am so sad about Bt$. They are just puppets and a bad influence. They are promoters of the New Age. As I said in one of my earlier posts, I think they have good intentions. I think they believe that they are doing something positive for this world, but we here know that the truth is another one.
Maybe some of them don't really agree with this, but being a celebrity means that they have to be politically correct all the time, so they don't lose their fans,which is tiring.
But I am losing my respect for them day by day, because they are just like everybody else. Nothing special. When I first discovered them I thought they were different, I thought they would be a positive influence, but no. They are just brainwashed puppets and I hope that at least one of them realises that they are just being used.
As you said, in your country being homophobic is considered a big crime. I noticed this also in the music industry. If you don't agree with this community you are automatically considered problematic, a sh*t etc. How can people call someone like this?
Siwon from S. Jun!0r is considered problematic, because of this. Ikon is considered problematic because of this. I also read a comment in which someone said bad things about Cardi b. because she is "transphobic"(Idk when this word was created).
And those who support this community are seen as superheroes and the most incredible human beings who exists on this planet. Please... Ariana G. is praised for being tolerant. I hope she wakes up some day. And this community gets too much attentions anyway, like they are some superheroes, some sort of Messiah who saves the world. There are people who really need more attention. I know I might sound like a horrible person for some people who don't know me, and I am sorry if people will misunderstand me, but my intention is not to offend or drag people down. I know being in this situation is not easy, but fighting for your "rights" is not the best thing to do in this situation. Living like this is normal and even benefic is wrong. We can't just stay silent while people are destroying themselves. I know that there are healing for everybody.
But there are also more things that have to be changed, not only this. And I think even hereosexuals need to learn to be more normal, because being straight is not enough. Now people praise themselves for watching porn, like wtf? As this is a very honorable thing. There was a time, not long ago when people were terrified if someone knew that they were doing this, and now they are praising themselves and the others who do the same.
And their dear ArMy would start hating them if they dare to say that they don't agree with the community or if they accidentally say something considered offensive. I hope they will have the courage to be themselves and to speak their minds some day without being afraid of losing their fans, not just be fawners their entire life. I talked more than I thought. Sorry.