BTS discussion thread

Cocomj

Star
There is Japanese told me many in Japan quit being fans of BTS because of Jimin shirt
View attachment 19405
I am waiting when all people would quit being BTS fan
That is not surprising coming from japanese people
I'm in contact with them and doing the thing that Jam@l did is like (the shirt )either :
1)mocking their suffering and history (like the ytber did in Aokigahara if you want a better image ) (ps : i know they aren't innocent either with Korea but that's not the topic)
2)insult them (it's not the 1st time they did bc in one clip Jamal can be seen "drowning" and it was the jp version or run i believe and it was uploaded on the 11 th of march so one jp person saw it and ofc got mad at the mocking and thankfully it was retweeted )
(3)declare a war )

There are not human beings anymore or they are full of demons smh

I hope everyone will stop one day
(Not B+s only but every celebs out here to stop being a fan )(that includes me too for the other celebs kinda lol)

JinnieAnne

Established
I think you misunderstood what I said, I am not saying feminists are right no, I am woman and I don't agree with them, they are created by CIA, but thats another story, the thing is now the fans are willing to do anything just to defend BTS, and blaming women, BTS are part of problem and they seems to clearly disrespect women and the irony is most of their fans are women, they should be the one who question them, but no blind fans would do anything to idolize them more, its sickening
No, I understood what you wanted to say. I just felt the need to say what I think about feminism and about mysoginy in general. :) And yes, they made some mistakes in the past and I hope they won't do this anymore and not because of the fear of being bashed, but because they realised that everybody is valuable. Being a celebrity is so frustrating. You always have to be careful with what you say and you have to make a lot of compromises or else you might lose your fans.

JINtercession

Rookie
Yes.....b0gum is involved with a christian cult that is accused of murder......mentioned it in the earlier post about evidence of tea being the higherup(https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-901#post-186981).......and this is a link to the article that speaks about b0gum's cult.....http://seoulbeats.com/2017/10/park-bo-gum-and-the-jesus-centered-church-whats-the-problem/

One eyed is indeed believed to be a magician along with sweet boi.......some supposed insider earlier gave hints about each one's level in the group and mentioned that both one eyed and sweet boi are magicians and that sweet boi is actually more dangerous and at a higher level than one eyed,involved in more serious rituals.....at that time,some users here expressed disgust at the fact that they throw water(that is cast upon with spells through rituals before performances)on the fans......
so,can't be misled by the appearances.
Also on this topic............if you see the group's photoshoot in a wardrobe like setting with ribbons,four members are tied with ribbons(sweet boi,hoppie,jamal,junglebook) and the other three are free(tea,one eyed and jinnie).........this is because,the three are born into it......while the four were sold into it(jamal and junglebook) or got initiated(initiation is more likely for sweet boi and hoppie) and are clearly puppets with less free-will.........this shows their hierarchy......after all,even if they are more deep into rituals,blood is preferred to talent....i.e.,those born into it are preferred to outsiders.(https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-845#post-174293)(https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-845#post-174295)
now,in one of their more recent performances,they opened the stage with a similar wardrobe set up........however,many noticed that sweet boi and jamal are no longer tied with ribbons while hoppie and junglebook are still tied.(https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-846#post-174297)
(https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-846#post-174303)

@cadiz and @stellz95 .......about recent hair changes of tea and especially red colour that is quite often associated with him,just now learned that in trauma based programming,'red colour' indicates repressing memories of trauma with drugs...........so,after all,he really is trying to break out of the programming..........in that case,it won't be a surprise if he gets institutionalised in the future and with his changing behaviour recently,fans too won't question it,infact,they might even support that decision.
And in the context of colour codes in trauma programming.........which applies not just to hair but also clothes and accessories.....
Red = repress memories of trauma with drugs
Blue = military training and decimation of mind
Green = denial of events happened to them(choosing to remain oblivious,being innocent/ignorant)
Yellow = compartmentalized personas(alters)
Pink = core personality entirely destroyed
seems like this is slightly different from the beta programming colours(https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-886#post-181126)..........anyway,when the group came to us for grammies(and many times in the recent months)... tea has blue hair and jamal has pink hair.....also, jamal had that bruised left eye(illuminati shiner) which he was desperately trying to cover with his hair......so,that is all.

Of course,all of this is only pure speculation and everyone is welcome to have their own opinion on this.
Interesting how you mention all three Kim's happen to be 'born into it' ( off topic but they were all my biases). I suppose Kim is a common name (22% of Korea) but Jonghyun happen a Kim as well...so is the ruling bloodline in North Korea.
I tried to research the Kim family and found that there was a princess from the Andong Gu clan of the Kim's who was banished for using WITCHCRAFT to get her husband's affection... Hmmm is anyone here skilled with family tree research? There may be a generational stronghold thing going on here. There are a lot of clans within the Kim family so you might strike something outstanding. Maybe evena connection to Rothschild family or it's Asian equivalent...
I looked up that SK Telecom company One eyed dad works for and it's interesting that the logo is what? It looks like a stylised butterfly which some of you were saying is representative of mk ultra.
Screenshot_20190212-151826.png

Last edited:

stellz95

Rookie
Yes.....b0gum is involved with a christian cult that is accused of murder......mentioned it in the earlier post about evidence of tea being the higherup(https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-901#post-186981).......and this is a link to the article that speaks about b0gum's cult.....http://seoulbeats.com/2017/10/park-bo-gum-and-the-jesus-centered-church-whats-the-problem/

One eyed is indeed believed to be a magician along with sweet boi.......some supposed insider earlier gave hints about each one's level in the group and mentioned that both one eyed and sweet boi are magicians and that sweet boi is actually more dangerous and at a higher level than one eyed,involved in more serious rituals.....at that time,some users here expressed disgust at the fact that they throw water(that is cast upon with spells through rituals before performances)on the fans......
so,can't be misled by the appearances.
Also on this topic............if you see the group's photoshoot in a wardrobe like setting with ribbons,four members are tied with ribbons(sweet boi,hoppie,jamal,junglebook) and the other three are free(tea,one eyed and jinnie).........this is because,the three are born into it......while the four were sold into it(jamal and junglebook) or got initiated(initiation is more likely for sweet boi and hoppie) and are clearly puppets with less free-will.........this shows their hierarchy......after all,even if they are more deep into rituals,blood is preferred to talent....i.e.,those born into it are preferred to outsiders.(https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-845#post-174293)(https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-845#post-174295)
now,in one of their more recent performances,they opened the stage with a similar wardrobe set up........however,many noticed that sweet boi and jamal are no longer tied with ribbons while hoppie and junglebook are still tied.(https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-846#post-174297)
(https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-846#post-174303)

@cadiz and @stellz95 .......about recent hair changes of tea and especially red colour that is quite often associated with him,just now learned that in trauma based programming,'red colour' indicates repressing memories of trauma with drugs...........so,after all,he really is trying to break out of the programming..........in that case,it won't be a surprise if he gets institutionalised in the future and with his changing behaviour recently,fans too won't question it,infact,they might even support that decision.
And in the context of colour codes in trauma programming.........which applies not just to hair but also clothes and accessories.....
Red = repress memories of trauma with drugs
Blue = military training and decimation of mind
Green = denial of events happened to them(choosing to remain oblivious,being innocent/ignorant)
Yellow = compartmentalized personas(alters)
Pink = core personality entirely destroyed
seems like this is slightly different from the beta programming colours(https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-886#post-181126)..........anyway,when the group came to us for grammies(and many times in the recent months)... tea has blue hair and jamal has pink hair.....also, jamal had that bruised left eye(illuminati shiner) which he was desperately trying to cover with his hair......so,that is all.

Of course,all of this is only pure speculation and everyone is welcome to have their own opinion on this.
About the water this is very true. Lots of witches perform black magic on water. At this point I would be scared to attend a concert of theirs.
I've also noticed one eyes does a lot of weird hand motions the most they all do the 666 sign over the eyes and towards the audience and horns pointing towards audience which is spell casting

Thanks for the color codes! @unbelievabletruth I've noticed him and Jamal looking like they are on drugs. Tea disassociates a lot and has a few different personalities.
Tea has had yellow, red, pink, blue in a really short amount of time it's scary. You can see at each award show w/ the different colors how he acts differently in each one too.
Jamal has been having silver and purple a lot like one eyed recently. The Airport pic was the only w/ the mk blonde
Jamal is also often doing a reverse baptism in almost all their MVs
They are making insane amount of money for a lot of people there's no way someone would allow them to slip

I always wonder how come JK doesn't get programmed often. Is it bc he's groomed to comply since he entered the group so young??
Even other celebs, I wonder if they break programming often bc they no longer believe in the "mission" or what

Interesting how you mention all three Kim's happen to be 'born into it' ( off topic but they were all my biases). I suppose Kim is a common name (22% of Korea) but Jonghyun happen a Kim as well...so is the ruling bloodline in North Korea.
I tried to research the Kim family and found that there was a princess from the Andong Gu clan of the Kim's who was banished for using WITCHCRAFT to get her husband's affection... Hmmm is anyone here skilled with family tree research? There may be a generational stronghold thing going on here. There are a lot of clans within the Kim family so you might strike something outstanding. Maybe evena connection to Rothschild family or it's Asian equivalent...
I looked up that SK Telecom company One eyed dad works for and it's interesting that the logo is what? It looks like a stylised butterfly which some of you were saying is representative of mk ultra.
View attachment 19416
Wow such an insightful post
Your detective skills are amazing!
I agree with the whole name thing Kim seems to be quite a powerful name and the individuals who hold this title are also questionable in their actions

Also JYPs latest girl group have debuted and users here have been talking about the emergence and past collaboration between JYP and Bighit
Well ITZY have the same meaning of “love yourself” as BTS which I think is not only very blatant to the latest illuminati agenda but also strange as BTS previously owned this brand of loving yourself
The timing of the new new group is also similar to that of TXT both groups are VERY popular right from the Get go when it takes some groups years to finally get recognition

Last edited:

Cocomj

Star
Nice catch about sk telecom logo and royal consort hwi(who performed witchcraft on the advise of her maid).....About sk telecom.....it is the owner of melon store.........and have another subsidiary iriver inc which is a distributor of many music companies including bigheat..........and what's more?....they are launching a new online music store together with sm entertainment, jyp entertainment and bigheat.
About kim clans......they are the noble clans/yangbans and of many family names kim clans are more powerful because early 1800s,they took over the rule of the kingdom....the in-law rule.....and there was rampant corruption.........at that time,jesuit missionaries came to preach(jesuits are believed to be involved in the secret occult societies).........in late 1800s(around 1894),the new king removed the power of noble's and also banished the missionaries to preserve the native religion.......french used this as an opportunity to wage a war on the kingdom which they lost and retreated...........however,the jesuits continued to enter the kingdom using stealth means.
This part of the story is intriguing and it's more likely that it is then the noble clans who lost power to rule came into contact with jesuit priests......it is known that the secret societies seek out those who have clout and the nobles still holding a considerable sway among the general public and nursing their bruised egos,could have warmed up to the new ideas from the west.......besides,their prior familiarity of rituals and witchcraft could've made it easier..........
If you search for freemasonry in k0r3a,it is shown that the first lodge was established in 1908 and that there were already many freemasons in the country which necessitated the establishment of a lodge of their own..........also,in 1940s,the president brought in the nobles who were in the dark,once again into the government with the reason that since they are already well versed in running the government,they will be of help........so,once again,they got hold of the government.......
don't think they are anyway related to the western families......no instances of marrying outsiders could be found except some stories of marrying chinese........so,they might as well got initiated through the jesuits.(only a speculation)
and the nobles make up only around 9% of general population.......commoners too take up royal family names for the sake of it,it seems.
this is what could be found in a quick search........surely,others may find something more.
Don't forget that a lot of k0rean celebs are also Lee or Park
Idk what this is abt anyway i'm gone bye
Until next time haha ~

stellz95

Rookie
lots of angry/defensive "masons" in the comments.

about institutionalization or mental illness being used against someone @unbelievabletruth
chris cornell and chester are a good example of signing the contract and later trying to go against it
they apparently had a black book w/ names. both of their deaths had lots of missing info but since lots of people know they suffered from depression they are not questioning it

Most of the info in this has been shared on here but these are good WINGS era symbolism videos bc the person making this video has actually done their research and read the book Demien

I believe the WINGS era was their initiation into 33rd degree. One-eyed and sweet boi I believe were already there and were initiating the others (the green absinthe)
Tea was another who wasn't shown being initiated but had a thin sheet over him meaning he was already enlightened

About Tea I do believe he was born into it like @unbelievabletruth said and may have been involved with initiating some of the others but regrets it. I forgot that he also had silver/purplish hair in the War of Hormones era.

they never showed what sweet boi, jk, and tea traded in
for jk the video theory asks "himself?" and mentions a possible connection to "the ones who walk away from omelas"
maybe if he's playing the role as the child from the book and sees what's happening to all his hyung in Fake Love could be a possible reason he is not programmed often.

My thoughts are really scattered I'm still going through past videos about FMs and other things to see what I can find

Also last thing I want to mention is the "giants" from their idol video and connect it to the giant in Twin Peaks if anyone has seen the show? It is difficult to grasp on first watch but you find something new each time you watch it. Twin Peaks reveals a lot of occult imagery. Here's a poem from Twin Peaks
"Through the darkness of future's past, The magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds... "Fire... walk with me."
Doesn't it kind of fit the theme of B*S's concept....I'm just throwing ideas out there but idk.....

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
video about the Grammys:

He talks about the show being all about black and white. BTS did not perform but they were dressing in only black and white too

Tae and Jimin were meant to be the "stand out" of the group and were given the different hair colors
as others mentioned, they are going through some programming

cadiz

Star
I was searching for videos about the illuminati symbols at the Grammys and I found a lot of Armys in the comment sections. But most of them still dont see BTS as part of this

For example in one of the videos someone commented "how can people watch this crap full of satanist?" and a lot of the replies were "because BTS attended"......"I watched only to see BTS"
How can Armys watch illuminati videos and still think BTS is not part of it??? they think every artists at the Grammys is part of the illuminati except BTS? I dont understand them

stellz95

Rookie
I was searching for videos about the illuminati symbols at the Grammys and I found a lot of Armys in the comment sections. But most of them still dont see BTS as part of this

For example in one of the videos someone commented "how can people watch this crap full of satanist?" and a lot of the replies were "because BTS attended"......"I watched only to see BTS"
How can Armys watch illuminati videos and still think BTS is not part of it??? they think every artists at the Grammys is part of the illuminati except BTS? I dont understand them
They're blinded by their love for them. As soon as I even start talking about them being in it my sister will cut off our convo and leave lol. B*S is like an escape from reality for a lot of people so they don't want to hear it or see it.

cadiz

Star
They're blinded by their love for them. As soon as I even start talking about them being in it my sister will cut off our convo and leave lol. B*S is like an escape from reality for a lot of people so they don't want to hear it or see it.
my theory is that their music has some powerful mind control effect
I talked about it before but when I was a fan I was obsessed with protecting them and defending them....every time I saw a negative comment on social media I would atack that person
But as soon as I stopped listening to their music those feelings disappeared and I started to see BTS with different eyes

stellz95

Rookie
my theory is that their music has some powerful mind control effect
I talked about it before but when I was a fan I was obsessed with protecting them and defending them....every time I saw a negative comment on social media I would atack that person
But as soon as I stopped listening to their music those feelings disappeared and I started to see BTS with different eyes
I experienced the same
They most likely perform magick onto their songs to make the listener fall in love and become invested in them
I remember when my sister showed me their MVs the first couple of times I was very disinterested bc I was never into K-pop or knew anything about it and didn't find any of them attractive. A few days later I slowly started viewing more and more of their content and every song I loved before I couldn't listen to bc only their music sounded good to me
I knew this was weird bc I was always into 70s/80s/90s music especially the rock from those decades since forever but it started sounding boring
But yeah definitely some type of sorcery bc it sort of enchants you and you become invested in the boys
Even weirder is the fact that fans become invested knowing nothing about these boys bc in reality I've recently become aware that they reveal NOTHING even in Korean interviews they play stupid or wrongly answer on even the most simple questions
We don't even know what kind of music they like bc they give very generic answers
Another sign of black magick is the fact that these boys drain your energy. Idk if anyone feels this but at first their music excited me and gave me energy in some ways but also made me lethargic, sad, spiritually low, and not content w/ my life. I couldn't even pray correctly bc they were distracting me.

That is not surprising coming from japanese people
I'm in contact with them and doing the thing that Jam@l did is like (the shirt )either :
1)mocking their suffering and history (like the ytber did in Aokigahara if you want a better image ) (ps : i know they aren't innocent either with Korea but that's not the topic)
2)insult them (it's not the 1st time they did bc in one clip Jamal can be seen "drowning" and it was the jp version or run i believe and it was uploaded on the 11 th of march so one jp person saw it and ofc got mad at the mocking and thankfully it was retweeted )
(3)declare a war )

There are not human beings anymore or they are full of demons smh

I hope everyone will stop one day
(Not B+s only but every celebs out here to stop being a fan )(that includes me too for the other celebs kinda lol)
hey whats with Aokigahara? is there Kpop celebrity has done something, I am not updated to whats happening
and whats with Jamal insulting Japan? why it have to be him? I didn't know that, I missed many things

I believe BTS are demons in a human form, they have no feelings at all, they are willing to mock thousands of dead people, even when Jin grand mother died, they all happy and very chill, they don't care at all

yeah I agree, we all need to stop being fan of Kpop all together, not just BTS, but its very hard to quit
between, are you still fan of Kpop or other celebrity?

Today, I talk with my family about the coming of ww3, and my sister thought I am mentally il, it is so frustrating arguing with my family about this, they don't listen at all, I am tired of being the only awake here, its tough and lonely journey

I really wanted to gather with awake people and form a survival group of ww3, but I don't know how can that happen

deniiiiXD

Veteran

Hing

Rookie
View attachment 19416
One eyed is rapmon right? Do you mind sharing the source that his dad works there? Bcs honestly during the time of me being a bts fan since 2016 until before idol, i never read a single thing about his dad.