BTS discussion thread

sculmatee

Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm new here (well, not really, I've been watching the thread for a while) but I am new to making an account and posting here. I just want to say thank you all for opening my eyes to how dark BTS is? Without you all, I'm sure I wouldn't have made it this far in my knowledge in the music industry and the occult. I started questioning BTS ever since 2016, because once they released BS&T I felt something was..off? Like, their music video for that song had the creepiest lyrics I had seen yet from them, and I got a lot of vibes they were talking about Satan. Their whole music video in general gave me this God and Satan/Angel and Demon type vibe. The album Wings went in an incredibly dark direction and so many times did I see fans praising the songs. I asked myself if these fans looked up the English lyrics to their songs because it seriously was depressing and strange. V's solo song freaked me out the most and then I kept my eye on them just seeing what else they'd release. After 2016, I was done with BTS' music. The quality went downhill after that year and the love yourself series was the worst albums they've put out yet. But people lapped it up like it was the BEST albums they've put out! LIKE WHAT no it was garbage. I stopped being a fan of theirs too because each year everything about them seemed fake. It just seems like they do everything for money now and they've become generic? Almost like a sellout. The members just look done with everything. Especially Yoongi, he's looked done with everything since mid 2017. This group looks so tired and drained in every award show or just anything in general they show up in, they must be controlled so badly and abused. I'm getting annoyed and tired of their edgy concepts too. What will their next comeback be? Who knows, but I won't promise it to be happy and cheerful because nearly every comeback they have is darker than the last one. I hope you all are doing okay and well!
hello! welcome welcome! i'm more than thankful someone else has had their eyes opened to the dark side of the music industry. reading your post i can say i agree with you. the whole group has declined throughout the years but the music has gotten more addicting. their recent songs are generic yet people still claim it's the best music they ever made. idol has been the worst so far, but be extremely careful with their whole 'love yourself' message. love and oneness with humanity is the new aged agenda being pushed. it's only getting everyone closer to accepting the anti christ and to be tolerant of EVERYTHING! about the members, like you mentioned, i think all of them are kinda iffy when it comes to them being done. how bad do they want money and fame? considering how far they've come, i think it's easy to say that they've done some pretty sketchy stuff to get this high up in the industry. these people signed another contract for 7 years to stay in the entertainment company. they could have said enough, but they didn't go down that path. and sure, they could have been coaxed into signing but their futures seem pretty grim in terms of freedom. they constantly have people watching them 24/7, and like someone else had mentioned here, their run episodes had tons of people behind the scenes like they were producing a movie with actors. it could be the same with their live streams too, which i fully wouldn't doubt that to be the case. they all could be done with everything but i'm sure they're not done with the money and attention coming their way. bighit surely isn't done with it. do your best to detach yourself from bts. because trust me, they're sneaky with owning the hearts of fans. i'm sure they use dark psychology and witchcraft to keep everyone on their side. but every spell get's broken at some point yeah?

cadiz

Star
thats very scary about Jimin, they changed his hair color and his eye looks weird.....People noticed he looked sad when they were leaving for the grammys and Tae was trying to cheer him

here some pictures:

and a video....now I see Jimin was trying to cover his eyes with the hair?

he posted this picture (the look in his eyes is sad?? in some way)

they are going to grammys...but nothing is free. Maybe Jimin knows he will have to be part of some rituals during this time...maybe he was chosen for something....

Last edited:

nmatejakova

Established
thats very scary about Jimin, they changed his hair color and his eye looks weird.....People noticed he looked sad when they were leaving for the grammys and Tae was trying to cheer him

here some pictures:

they are going to grammys...but nothing is free. Maybe Jimin knows he will have to be part of some rituals during this time...maybe he was chosen for something....

Is it the light or does jimin really have bruise on his cheek?

stellz95

Rookie

here some pictures:

Guys remember his weird behavior every time they've come to the states before too....

I was just scrolling randomly in this website and I found this article
https://www.koreaexpose.com/korean-feminists-argue-kpop-stars-bts-are-misogynists/
I know this is old news for you guys here, but its new to me, I am literally verrrry shocked
I heard before that there is Japanese right wing that are angry that BTS are coming or something like that forget what it is, and I thought oh those nut people again(because if you guys don't know, there is many Japanese and Korean as will nationalist who stir hate for no reason) but it turn out they are right this time, Jimin is wearing hiroshima bombing t shirt in Japan? really? how rude is this, inhumane, disrespectful to many people who still suffer from it till today because of nuclear thing
and beside that, they are very rude to women, I saw their tweet, I know its old any way, but they probably think that women is object and nothing....how can people still liking them after all of this? do you guys here still like them? I am shocked, because now values doesn't matter at all, the only thing people are interested in is looks, popularity etc...the shallow things, the world is going downhill

JinnieAnne

Established
I was just scrolling randomly in this website and I found this article
https://www.koreaexpose.com/korean-feminists-argue-kpop-stars-bts-are-misogynists/
I know this is old news for you guys here, but its new to me, I am literally verrrry shocked
I heard before that there is Japanese right wing that are angry that BTS are coming or something like that forget what it is, and I thought oh those nut people again(because if you guys don't know, there is many Japanese and Korean as will nationalist who stir hate for no reason) but it turn out they are right this time, Jimin is wearing hiroshima bombing t shirt in Japan? really? how rude is this, inhumane, disrespectful to many people who still suffer from it till today because of nuclear thing
and beside that, they are very rude to women, I saw their tweet, I know its old any way, but they probably think that women is object and nothing....how can people still liking them after all of this? do you guys here still like them? I am shocked, because now values doesn't matter at all, the only thing people are interested in is looks, popularity etc...the shallow things, the world is going downhill
We have to admit that in this problem with mysoginy women are also responsible. A lot of women are willingly objectifying themselves, so it's not only men's fault here. And I personally don't think feminism is the solution for this problem. I think women should learn how to be real women and respect themselves and maybe there will be positive changes in the world.
I know, maybe some people won't agree with what I said, but I felt the need to say this.

stellz95

Rookie
Have you noticed that its tea who gave her the award?......tea is supposed to be the higher up in the group than the rest of them and also the one believed to be with deeper family ties......so,there's no surprise there...........also,one-eyed kind of gave away the winner when he was asked on the red carpet whom he wants to meet and after all the answers,he kind of added 'her' name.........just saying.
Do you guys really think Tea is higher up than the rest of them???
His hair color changes a lot so that confuses me

sculmatee

Rookie
Not really the only group with a course..........there is a course on one direction.......a master's degree
http://www.mtv.co.uk/life/news/study-one-direction-at-university
on lady gaga........https://www.bbc.com/news/education-11672679
and several other artists ........https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6229300/college-courses-artists-beyonce-madonna-miley-cyrus

About the public having withdrawal symptoms made me wonder........what if the company prepares enough content through animation, comics and other media to sustain fans for a while(atleast when the group gets enlisted) and increases the prices so high?........Since everyone is too addicted,maybe they will be willing to pay and this might help the company to make more money?....... But yes,major psychological damage to a lot of people......its amazing how a lot of adults are opening to this group and exposing their children and babies to them........there is that instance of someone even naming their kid after one of the member........right now,it feels like the psychological warfare has already been won by the elite.........a lot of people are programmed and ready to comply with the instructions without questioning.......they just need a trigger........all mindless zombies:oops:
it's just...really weird to see bts and like you mentioned, one direction and other artists/groups that get their own college course. i guess it's just the fact bts recently has been exposed in the western parts of the world and now all of a sudden they get their own course. but i do agree with you, i'm sure they'll quench the thirst of fans with bt21 products and animations, and also the comics they released not too long ago. maybe even some members will go solo for a while to keep everyone satisfied too, not so sure. but right? it does seem like a lot of adults and celebrities "love" bts. it's just more psychology. if your favorite artist likes bts then it suggests you should as well. it's getting people to be open with the idea of unaware suggestion. do these people even know /why/ they like bts? or are they just following the crowd to look accepting? you're right, they are mindless zombies. it's sad.

cadiz

Star
Have you noticed that its tea who gave her the award?......tea is supposed to be the higher up in the group than the rest of them and also the one believed to be with deeper family ties......so,there's no surprise there...........also,one-eyed kind of gave away the winner when he was asked on the red carpet whom he wants to meet and after all the answers,he kind of added 'her' name.........just saying.
yep I noticed that too

The one who gave the Grammy was Taehyung, I think this means he is the higher up in the group (it would make more sense for RM to give the award)
this might be the reason why Tae has the freedom to be more rebellious and some of his bandmates dislike him

cadiz

Star
Do you guys really think Tea is higher up than the rest of them???
His hair color changes a lot so that confuses me
Remember Tae is friends with Park Bogum (a korean actor who is a cult leader)
Bighit is not biased with him but this might be because of his more "free" attitude, he might be difficult to control

they only changed Jimin and Taehyung hair color, the hair of those 2 has been changing constantly in the past months (they are going to be bald soon)...but why only them all the time?

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Bigheat merging with companies is in the news again......however,it seems that it is not merging with jyp as earlier thought,but,that it is planning to take over some other companies and is planning to be a formidable competition to the big3
https://www.kpopmap.com/big-hit-entertainment-to-merge-with-major-kpop-agencies/
There are two companies that are currently likely to be involved in this merger. One of them currently has the most popular girl group and the other is the home agency of a celebrity who is currently the most popular in variety shows and CF’s.
Big Hit Entertainment also received a proposition from a large corporate agency as well. This company has a much longer history than Big Hit, and is considered to be in one of the top five K-Pop agencies.
If this merger actually takes place, Big Hit Entertainment will most definitely surpass the top three agencies, SM, YG, and JYP by a landslide.”
very interesting!!! so the merging rumors are still going.....
But this part: One of them currently has the most popular girl group and the other is the home agency of a celebrity who is currently the most popular in variety shows and CF’s.

Arent Twice and Blackpink the most popular girl groups right now? that means JYP or YG but there is no way YG is merging with them
Could be maybe Cube or fataggio (smaller agencies that have popular groups)

Shuna

Star
Here are for the moment some references to other clips for the video of Taemin:
In the clip appears the Gate of Hell Rodin.
The files are also visible In Give Me A Chance of Lay.In the same category but presented a little thicker in Young, Wild & Free de B.A.P.
Film strips turn into snakes (snake appears in the Monster clip of Exo).
At the end of the clip the door disappears and theater curtains appear, in the generic Wings of BTS V who has won his wings this turns in front of a white wall and theater curtains.
Taemin smokes, Monster Rap Smokes in Blood Sweat and Tears.
The dead tree with the snake visible in the clip in Scientist of VIXX and visible by the choreography in Fake Love of BTS.
Taemin wears a bolo tie as BTS in Boy In Luv. Monster Rap and V have a bolo tie. The others have a tie on a white shirt (in addition to the apron and gloves) is the mandatory holding Freemasons, the tie reports one of the rituals that the apprentices perform (where they cover the eyes).
On his T-shirt it is written in French "Enfants Riches Déprimés" which means "Children Rich Depressed".

Last edited:

stellz95

Rookie
Remember Tae is friends with Park Bogum (a korean actor who is a cult leader)
Bighit is not biased with him but this might be because of his more "free" attitude, he might be difficult to control

they only changed Jimin and Taehyung hair color, the hair of those 2 has been changing constantly in the past months (they are going to be bald soon)...but why only them all the time?
Wasn't Bogum accused of being in a Christian cult though??

Its probably because both of them are 23,remember the 23 enigma I posted earlier?
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-896#post-186042
23 is considered the age of enlightenment in occult......both of them are 23........they are getting pitted against each other and put through the trials........which explains why jamal has been trying to hog the limelight everytime tea's news come out.....like releasing a song immediately after tea's birthday.........making videos immediately after tea's new song was released.......
Edit: @cadiz ,sorry for the edit.....there is a guess that tea got promoted to a higher degree.......however,jamal sported a black left eye called illuminati shiner which is shown to the public without covering up with makeup to signify the promotion to higher level.... https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-900#post-186908
...he is catching up with him in his own way........also,both of them are probably born into this......tea si believed to be a moonchild and jamal's family owns an alice themed cafe which is a shot to the monarch programming,also,they are supposed to have graduated from the same high school which is shutting down this year........so,the two of them are in this slugfest.......wonder who wins?...and what happens to the loser?
There's a lot of good info on here thanks @unbelievabletruth
I kinda just assumed one eyed was the one bc of the purple hair and purple indicating master magician??

Last edited:

stellz95

Rookie
I just watched the 2nd half of their vlive and they just sound like they're getting paid to say good things about the Grammys
Maybe it's just me but I don't see the prestige in winning a Grammy for them bc I feel like they already kinda surpassed that....they're more famous than most of the artists there already what more do they want
Grammy's are just a satanic gathering. Devil worshippers giving each other awards.
What's up with them promoting the crap out of H.E.R ??
A lot of these artists write in witch language so people will obsessively listen to their music on repeat. H.E.R. has also been accused of being a witch
Even BTS's magic is gone to me. I read this thread but they're music is boring now. They also have affirmations and love spells that's why everyone is so in love w/ them but most of it is an illusion
The whole Tae trending after Grammys was made up too
I'm not trying to be hostile but I'm kind of sick of celebrities.
B*S themselves are also delusional. They all look skinny as hell and a few of them are starting to age not so nicely (look past the makeup and Photoshop). They keep repeating they will work harder but how much harder can they work??? They look like emotionless robots to me now. At the Grammys and on the Vlive.
Sorry but compared to the fame they already have, Grammys don't mean much. If people as famous as them want to win, it must be something else underneath all the glitz.

Last edited:
We have to admit that in this problem with mysoginy women are also responsible. A lot of women are willingly objectifying themselves, so it's not only men's fault here. And I personally don't think feminism is the solution for this problem. I think women should learn how to be real women and respect themselves and maybe there will be positive changes in the world.
I know, maybe some people won't agree with what I said, but I felt the need to say this.
I think you misunderstood what I said, I am not saying feminists are right no, I am woman and I don't agree with them, they are created by CIA, but thats another story, the thing is now the fans are willing to do anything just to defend BTS, and blaming women, BTS are part of problem and they seems to clearly disrespect women and the irony is most of their fans are women, they should be the one who question them, but no blind fans would do anything to idolize them more, its sickening