BTS discussion thread

BlueNeon

Rookie
see how many people there are behind the cameras during their shows.

Everything is carefully scripted but presented as a "cute game between friends"
The vlives they do "alone" might be full of those staff watching them too, they are very controlled
I actually found that really disturbing, and how can they act all calm like that? There's probably at least 30 people watching them.

stellz95

Rookie
That's absolutely disgusting my friend :( slaves to their record label :(
I'm not sure what to think or say about them anymore. God helps those who have the courage to help themselves. We were given free will so it's up to us. I hope the ones that are good find a way out.
Divination is against my beliefs and I feel bad but I watched a recent reading on them by someone who isn't very familiar. She said they have one King like figure (leader) who is dead set on his goals and entirely invested in the group and knows what he wants so she doesn't see disbandment any time soon for them. They're are at least 2 that want out but they stay in line bc of this "leader". This "leader" is very strict, sometimes too harsh, and will confront someone if they try to leave.
Lots of "be careful what you wish for" type cards came up. As in they will find what they initially wished and prayed so hard for will turn bittersweet bc it won't be what they pictured (they will sacrifice a lot).
One member's energy was telling her he thinks his past life would have left him better off.
Another member will make a lot of mistakes this year to hide insecurities bc he had already made many mistakes in the past.
A lot of "rest" cards came up maybe bc warning them they need to.
So I don't 100% believe in divination bc it's against my religion but the vibes and energy seems about right with what I've been thinking.
Again, this person didn't know them but said she got a headache before she even really started doing the reading bc there's a lot of energy.
But she also mentioned the brotherhood bond is real bc they are all stuck in the same situation. A few of them feel burdened and drowned.

stellz95

Rookie
A lot of videos have also been coming up in my recommendations by chance even though I constantly clean my history and this came up after I mentioned his mistreatment and a comment from a user said " v wouldn't be V without B"S and BH. BH saw potential in him otherwise he would be a farmer probably married by now living a very simple life" which is similar to an earlier post where I said this is probably how the company keeps him in line with psychological threats. This was pretty disgusting of a "fan" to say.
And this one with J.in who is another mistreated by BH

BTW has anyone had posting a lot recently experienced slight EMF attacks? I feel entities near them sense when someone is near the truth and their innocent illusion falls.

Cocomj

Star
see how many people there are behind the cameras during their shows.

Everything is carefully scripted but presented as a "cute game between friends"
The vlives they do "alone" might be full of those staff watching them too, they are very controlled
Told you they were good actors
That clip tho it kinda made me wonder why they don't try themselves to get out of it
How does that make sense ?
Like they look like slaves or animals in a zoo i felt really bad rn (more like i cringed :/)

In my opinion they probably have less staff for the vlives but more like 10-20 of them

Tbh i'm not surprised too bc when i saw a 2 d@ys 1 n*ght show the staff was of 100 people !!!!!

(When they introduced the new cast for s3 the staff was filling the room there was like 30 people )

Ah anyway it's just makes me sigh (-_-) even talk abt this
I'm DONE
(It's a good reminder as to why i left the thread
Don't mind me : to everyone
If i don't come back for a while like last time )

Cocomj

Star
I actually found that really disturbing, and how can they act all calm like that? There's probably at least 30 people watching them.
They probably aren't calm (though i'm not them and idk them)
They just don't want to loose their "job"
(Just think of it as u wouldn't want ur boss to see u fall apart in front of your eyes bc they would surely fire you )

Sorry if my words are a bit harsh ^^'
(I know what you mean tho )

Glad to see people are waking up to the truth
Since i'm off no use anymore in the thread (and i'm done "abt/with them")
I'll be going have a nice day ~

rottielover

Established
Told you they were good actors
That clip tho it kinda made me wonder why they don't try themselves to get out of it
How does that make sense ?
Like they look like slaves or animals in a zoo i felt really bad rn (more like i cringed :/)

In my opinion they probably have less staff for the vlives but more like 10-20 of them

Tbh i'm not surprised too bc when i saw a 2 d@ys 1 n*ght show the staff was of 100 people !!!!!

(When they introduced the new cast for s3 the staff was filling the room there was like 30 people )

Ah anyway it's just makes me sigh (-_-) even talk abt this
I'm DONE
(It's a good reminder as to why i left the thread
Don't mind me : to everyone
If i don't come back for a while like last time )
when you sign a contract, you are under their mercy. we may never know, maybe some of them love the fame and fortune and will do anything to keep that status...even if it means being FAKE in order to please the crowds "@rmy" that keep the money rollin' in. and If they wanted out, they wouldn't have signed up for another 7 years... :/ on the flipside, lets say if they were able to get out of it on their own will, they might be already in too deep within the industry "darksides " that the stakes might be too high if they attempt to get out, it's possible but the road will be rough (look at MJ... :( ) very sad life to live...they need a wake up call themselves and come to their senses to turn away from all this madness before its too late.

Last edited:

JINtercession

Rookie
Wow they're offering a course about them at UC Berkeley uni. Marketing at it's finest...
http://instagr.am/p/Btj9pW8AAAu/ Also I find the similarity thing between one eyed and Jamal interesting.
http://instagr.am/p/BtmFQTrAmvN/
If I remember right they were the members who both got death threats. Though Jamal got it 3x.

Screenshot_20190209-122302.pngScreenshot_20190209-122620.png

Jamal is supposedly an enfj personality and one eyed is an infp... Which are said to be the most compatible
Screenshot_20190209-125053~2.png
Screenshot_20190209-124208.png
Lol "authentic" no. They caught in a lie!
Personally I think they both have something in common like having the strongest sexual energy. This is just an observation, I could be wrong, but I see most fangirls fall for Jamal first and many fanboys (eg. Canadian YouTuber I forgot his name (RobertIdk), kid I looked after in Japan, PewDiePie back when they followed him even JK lol) have a liking for one eyed...
Plus as you know one eye support the g.y thing and even wrote a g.y song for the girl group BH used to have and recommended g.y literature (he apparently 'nutted' to one) and films and artists so those people will feel more comfortable being attracted to him... In fact... I wouldn't be at all surprised if he himself became bi or something (to get into a character for marketing to the lgxbt target audience). If true this may be a reason why he's athiest because if he was Christian or Muslim it would be classified a sinful lifestyle and he would be accountable.
Here's him cuddling guess who...Jamal!!
3285-86bf539ddb4fb82803ddb194fd2696ce.jpg
There's another one of him kissing Jamal but it was too large.

Jamal did well in school topping maths and chemistry so they are very intelligent which I think someone here mentioned helps with creating a stronger, more credible alter. Which is true they are both very good at keeping in their character of duality between childish charm and sensuality, I can see it like a switch for those two.
What are your thoughts and what does this mean? Maybe there is a reason BH seems to favour them...?

Last edited:

yoongiyoongi

Established
hello myEveryone I haven't been active here for a while but I'm still happy people keep talking here and exposing bts etc
So recently I'm sure most of you are aware that bts are attending the Grammy's what I noticed is that jimin has been reprogrammed again alongside yoongi which is very rare

sculmatee

Rookie
Wow they're offering a course about them at UC Berkeley uni. Marketing at it's finest...
http://instagr.am/p/Btj9pW8AAAu/ Also I find the similarity thing between one eyed and Jamal interesting.
http://instagr.am/p/BtmFQTrAmvN/
If I remember right they were the members who both got death threats. Though Jamal got it 3x.

View attachment 19308View attachment 19309

Jamal is supposedly an enfj personality and one eyed is an infp... Which are said to be the most compatible
View attachment 19311
View attachment 19310
Lol "authentic" no. They caught in a lie!
Personally I think they both have something in common like having the strongest sexual energy. This is just an observation, I could be wrong, but I see most fangirls fall for Jamal first and many fanboys (eg. Canadian YouTuber I forgot his name (RobertIdk), kid I looked after in Japan, PewDiePie back when they followed him even JK lol) have a liking for one eyed...
Plus as you know one eye support the g.y thing and even wrote a g.y song for the girl group BH used to have and recommended g.y literature (he apparently 'nutted' to one) and films and artists so those people will feel more comfortable being attracted to him... In fact... I wouldn't be at all surprised if he himself became bi or something (to get into a character for marketing to the lgxbt target audience). If true this may be a reason why he's athiest because if he was Christian or Muslim it would be classified a sinful lifestyle and he would be accountable.
Here's him cuddling guess who...Jamal!!
View attachment 19312
There's another one of him kissing Jamal but it was too large.

Jamal did well in school topping maths and chemistry so they are very intelligent which I think someone here mentioned helps with creating a stronger, more credible alter. Which is true they are both very good at keeping in their character of duality between childish charm and sensuality, I can see it like a switch for those two.
What are your thoughts and what does this mean? Maybe there is a reason BH seems to favour them...?
there's a college course on bts...? they really are taking over the world, i've never seen any other group that has a college course. but if anything has bts in it the masses will go psycho. i couldn't imagine going to school to learn about a boy group. what's the purpose in that? oh, that's because there is no purpose in it. they really are being so sick and cruel to the fans. because bts won't last. they put their name all over the place and get everyone hyped up for nothing. they want fans addicted to bts until the day they disband. it will be like immediately cutting off the body's source of a heroin intake. god only knows what kind of withdrawal symptoms thousands of people will experience. all i can see is major psychological damage coming everyone's way.

croissoft

Hey everyone, I'm new here (well, not really, I've been watching the thread for a while) but I am new to making an account and posting here. I just want to say thank you all for opening my eyes to how dark BTS is? Without you all, I'm sure I wouldn't have made it this far in my knowledge in the music industry and the occult. I started questioning BTS ever since 2016, because once they released BS&T I felt something was..off? Like, their music video for that song had the creepiest lyrics I had seen yet from them, and I got a lot of vibes they were talking about Satan. Their whole music video in general gave me this God and Satan/Angel and Demon type vibe. The album Wings went in an incredibly dark direction and so many times did I see fans praising the songs. I asked myself if these fans looked up the English lyrics to their songs because it seriously was depressing and strange. V's solo song freaked me out the most and then I kept my eye on them just seeing what else they'd release. After 2016, I was done with BTS' music. The quality went downhill after that year and the love yourself series was the worst albums they've put out yet. But people lapped it up like it was the BEST albums they've put out! LIKE WHAT no it was garbage. I stopped being a fan of theirs too because each year everything about them seemed fake. It just seems like they do everything for money now and they've become generic? Almost like a sellout. The members just look done with everything. Especially Yoongi, he's looked done with everything since mid 2017. This group looks so tired and drained in every award show or just anything in general they show up in, they must be controlled so badly and abused. I'm getting annoyed and tired of their edgy concepts too. What will their next comeback be? Who knows, but I won't promise it to be happy and cheerful because nearly every comeback they have is darker than the last one. I hope you all are doing okay and well!

cadiz

Star
that college course is another form of branwashing. BTS are called the generation leaders so those who take the curse will believe those are facts (as we know the education system impose ideas into the population)

while its normal for ellite puppets to get media support, political support is a complete different thing and BTS are getting it wich makes me think they are deep into this
Think Beyonce and how much Obama loved her .....pretty much the same relationship BTS has with the korean president and now US college (basically founded by freemasons) are supporting them

Shuna

Star
Watching a reaction on Hua Chenyu, on his MV Aliens, the Youtuber who watched, put on a Ghostbusters scene that had marked me and now I know why ... I then thought about KPop clips that often show freezers:

Hi everyone again

did you guys seen this news
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/ateen-kpop-group-asking-for-help

there is group called ateen that is asking for help through their own official Instagram account
and I have watched this video from ex idol, he used to be from JJCC group
he looks surprised that their official account? well in my opinion, if there is news broke to the mainstream media, thats mean the Illuminati wanting us actually to know about that, but considering this guy is a former idol, so I was questioning that he supposed to knows these things...is he is hiding what he knows?
whats your thoughts on that?

Have you guys also heard of Seungri club abuse?

here is news about it
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/full-dispatch-report-on-burning-sun-assault-investigation-released

his fans believe that he doesn't knows whats going on, and still defending him, its impossible he doesn't
the heck is wrong with Seungri, he need to be questioned and shouldn't be getting away

I already made an old post about his club and connection to Illuminati if you guys interested
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/page-211

Amazingly put video.......that countdown of 394 days is really mindblowing......you could be onto something..........could be first option and tea might leave around november this year.......and the freezes of the members in various videos is good collection
It was earlier mentioned here....https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-879#post-179600
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-887#post-181490
Also it can be in relation to Jonghyun's death.. as V bought that dog Yeontan a day before his death..

Also....group Blackpink is being pushed in America now too...there is a war bettwen Army and their fans
Speaking of competition these girls are the closest thing to BTS popularity these days

Blackpink will be in a lot of shows next week, Good morning America, the late show with Colbert, etc.....they are also releasing a song with DJ snake and they singed a contract with label Interscope ....its weird because the girls really dont use that much symbolism in their videos (compared to BTS)

I wonder why they were chosen....lets see what happens

On the other hand we see NCT making it big time to America and now Monsta X, who basically weren't taken as a big deal in South Korea anyway.. so what's with this abrupt Westernization of a "not so famous group"?