BTS discussion thread

nmatejakova

Established
Hi guys, long time no see :) just a few days back my mum (she is something like walking wikipedia about spirituality, archonts, illuminaughti and things like that :D ) told me something and i thought that it might be something useful, bicouse there were few debates about B*s being possessed by demons when they are on stage or that they looked like if they were on drugs.
i dont know if you have heard about these entities (i dont know how are they called in english) but they are something like ghosts of people that died and they somehow live with you (something like parasytes). Mostly they are the ghosts of people from your family that died and didnt get away (to the heaven or whatever it is) in time and sometimes they are the souls of evil people that dont want to leave and live from the negative energy. If you have depressions and you dont even know why or if you are in stress without a reason, its probably bicouse of them.
And lot of these evil souls are at the places like bars and clubs etc., bicouse if you are really drunk (it happens only when you are a really big alcoholic and i mean really big) and you drink hard liquors like vodka and shits like that, they can take control of your body, but only for awhile (just a few second).
And with the drugs (not marihuana, but the really bad drugs like LSD and shits like that) its almost the same, but they can take the control for longer period of time.
Sorry for any mistakes guys, but my english isnt very good :D

Last edited:
I'm so glad you brought BH being biased towards Jimin! I watched their Mnet compilation from debut till idol performances on their stage and Jm was a mediocre singer at best yet they always had him center stage and lots of lines. BH favors JK and JM most of the camera time in their live stages goes to them. JM is willing to do anything to be center of attention even the hyungs (handlers) kiss his ass.
But I think that this mistreatment towards Tea might be a higher beings way of forcing him to get up and leave. Even from his solo song I can tell he doesn't care what's commercial and what will sell. He would be better off out of BH and as an independent artist. $ may not be good but he'd have his dignity. B"S will ruin him if he doesn't get out soon. The stress and depression has aged him and he looks TIRED.
I think his lethargy in run episodes and other content is bc it's used to pimp them out and he doesn't want it anymore.
You are right
Bighit are really biased and it isn’t that they care for Jimin
Yes they have always treated V horrible and he looks so done
He has had to face many hardships whilst in the group from his grandparents passing to being given less lines to being isolated to poor treatment on variety shows the list goes on
I think if anything he’s afraid to leave and if my hunch that he’s a moon child is correct it would be even harder for him to leave
Sometimes it’s truly difficult to leave I don’t like to compare individuals but Jimin is the taemin of the group and Tae is the Jonghyun
Yes it isn’t about the talent
Even Jk who I think is better in categories overall to be a solo doesn’t get as much screen time as Jimin Jimin is the one who has rhe famous celebrity friends and he’s invited to shows
He’s also branded as the generous but sexy one making him appealing to so many fans so that his solo career will boom and will leave V in the shadows
I jsur hope Tae does his own thing by then because he’s being bullied and after all the grief he’s been through isolation can really break someone he seems so lonely

Last edited:

stellz95

Rookie
You are right
Bighit are really biased and it isn’t that they care for Jimin it’s because they believe in astrology and he can bring them money as he has the sexual charm around him
He has had to face many hardships whilst in the group from his grandparents passing to being given less lines to being isolated to poor treatment on variety shows the list goes on
I think if anything he’s afraid to leave and if my hunch that he’s a moon child is correct it would be even harder for him to leave
Sometimes it’s truly difficult to leave I don’t like to compare individuals but Jimin is the taemin of the group and Tae is the Jonghyun
Even Jk who I think is better in categories overall to be a solo doesn’t get as much screen time as Jimin Jimin is the one who has rhe famous celebrity friends and he’s invited to shows
He’s also branded as the generous but sexy one making him appealing to so many fans so that his solo career will boom and will leave V in the shadows
I jsur hope Tae does his own thing by then because he’s being bullied and after all the grief he’s been through isolation can really break someone he seems so lonely
You're so right, the astrology part completely went over my head. Maybe that's how they chose these individuals specifically for the group in the first place..... Everything is about numerology w/ these people and black magic.
I hope he finds courage or someway to get out before his story ends like jonghyun....
& I was wrong about JM/Tae friendship before. I think JM is following the "keep your friends close, and enemies closer" philosophy. His parents are the one who/ the Alice and Wonderland themed Cafe and in a recent bangtan bomb bday video he got flowers from his dad w/ a note in English but he doesn't know how to read English????
They've probably just made Tae think this is the best situation he's gonna get bc w/out BH and the group he'd still be a poor farmer.

Ri12345

Rookie
You are right
Bighit are really biased and it isn’t that they care for Jimin it’s because they believe in astrology and he can bring them money as he has the sexual charm around him
I also think that Bighit is demoralizing and demotivating Taehyung at every moment.Earlier Tae had so much spirit but now it appears he just lets others do whatever they want.In recent run episodes he is especially portrayed as someone who is not able to do much on his own.Tae has a certain star quality and charisma but bighit wants to break his spirit .Maybe as someone has said here it is a tactic to break his self esteem so much that he starts thinking he is talentless and should be so grateful to Bighit to even let him be in the band.Bighit knows that if Tae leaves there will be no dearth of other agencies to take him under their wings.If he leaves there will be no more BTS Just like one direction was no longer there after zayn left and their hidden secrets and rivalries started showing also.
Seeing Taehyung pushed around and disrespected and used to prop up others makes me feel sad.I also saw jimin taking away many of Tae fans .They are hardly real friends or 'soulmates' as the company wants to portray.I remember seeing a video where at the airport the members were sitting and no one was talking to each other.
It appeared quite strange to me then.They appeared as strangers waiting for their flights (not one interaction)and then the fake friendship role play started when the camera started rolling. Their whole life is a reality show . Tae may have signed for 7 more years with bighit for just financial security.Sometimes we have all done a job just for money but there is a limit for all of us.So what is Tae's limit? In recent run episodes he stands at the back quite often ignored unless they want to show him being helpless and some one else being an angel helping him.He is relegated as a showpiece and just for eyecandy purposes .Bighit,his team mates and the fandom does not take him seriously .It appears strange some of his own fandom reported that his new song 's streaming results are due to cheating.Bighit has successfully made him the 'other' in the band.I have never seen a band's fandom so divided and dismissive against a member.Bighit portrays him as dumb but I don't think any human being will want to be humiliated continuously and used as a joke.The fractions in the fandom will keep on widening. As to who will have the most successful solo career will depend on who will become the flavour of the season for the elite.Bts presenting at the Grammy's is such a joke.What have they really done to be given such an opportunity.?A lot of behind the scene shenanigans.

Cocomj

Star
Hi guys sorry again you must wonder why i'm writing right ?

This will be probably a long post
It's alright if you don't read it all XD

None of this should be taken as facts or slanders or a personal attack against B+s

(^ Used to put a disclaimer now X) )

After seeing posts on instagram i needed to see this (they are posts about ofc out of the matrix things and God coming to judge us but also that he loves us )

Before that i have a question and also the stances on b+s (seeing you guys posts not personally i mean since i'm the same since i left and no more abt them)

Who is sweet boi ? (you guys change the names too much XD )

Not one of them are innoncent (imo )
Jmin is an incubus (thanks guys for helping me open my eyes abt that ) and probs also being tortured/slave since chilhood
Back then when we were still in the threads (i mean the veterans )
We could still see a small light of soul in them but now ofc you can see it's gone like robots
Looks to be the "real temptation" not V (it could be J*n)
Remember how he is showing lust,manipulation,temptation throughout bs+ ? )(V imo would be more of a smaller tempter or matyr
He has scars on his back : Martyr (would be a good theory while i see you guys posts )
He smiles bc he sacrifices himself for more evil (when he jumps and smiles ) bc he also doesn't know he is a moonchildren
The painting he is a looking it at is probs to represent dissociation
Him covering J*n eyes is probably to show he is sacrificing/protecting them ? (Idk )
(Ps : so wierd when i showed my mom Hwarang she didn't know any of them was by name but she pointed to V saying she liked his acting idk don't ask )
One eyed : oh boiiii i don't need to say something do i ? (He must suffer too but idk in what and i told you none of them i care abt their business since they played dumbed to continue instead of enlisting and finish their life a bit better
So yeah no...)
H0pe : (nope i'm not talking abt my fellaw granny who left us and i understand that :3 )
I've always felt this from him : (i know people have hard time with his aura )
Ok going pass the fake personalities they present people
I've felt so much anger bottled up (still here probably ) and also anxiety/apathy and an eager need to prove himself too (?)

J*n : nothing idk it's wierd it always felt like he was whole fake or soulless (idk... )

Sg@ : this dude has a lot of mental issues,anger too
(I have mental issues myself so no i'm not mocking it )
V : ah i always told you guys before i had a hard time reading him but seeing you guys recent posts he is probably either breaking again soon (probs he will be re programmed :/) or trying to get his fans "mood" down
(I didn't want to say that but other than the fact that his art is occult it's actually pretty good )(as expected from freem@$0ns

Jk : he was pretty ok in his aura (i prefer to call that "energies) but he has a lot of anger and demonic energy either in him or around him

So yeah no surprise imo you can see (that i think )they are evil/pitiful
Probably also puppets in the Nw0

Also : they abuse substances waaaay too much (i don't blame them tbh abuse+mental problems,etc...
My opinion don't take it as fact )

All i've said here ^ is not new those were my thoughts before i left the thread (they still are ) and also "theories" less slandering i guess

I say this bc :
I saw the post abt Grammy's uuum guys Sga already mentioned it a whiiiile ago (i just remembered that btw even tho i'm blocking any thought abt them bc i guess for sensitive people like me it could be dangerous unless you have a Bible or smething near you )
Not surprising then...
V well i hope he can free himself (if he has really become the "other" in the group like y'all said )
(Remember i said that before ?
Still think the same bc they have gone so far that random people like us cannot save them )
I also said before (i left the thread ) that i never believed only one eyed was the only one who knows how to speak english (why would a dude who a supposed 148 of IQ not teach english to his colleagues esp if he is the leader ???
They just hid it that's all until they perfect(ed ) it )
Bc i've seen this post abt :
Jamal receiving a note in english So that doesn't surprise me
(It wouldn't either if it was Sga or V )
(J*n and Jk on the other hand i doubt it )
(If you wanna know why i believe that DM me )(ok but actually no one wants to talk to me i'm sad XD )

Ok i'm done talking/ranting abt that
(Bc honestly it even bothers me to talk abt them since i said i wouldn't speak abt that again ever )
(I won't honestly bc it's a bother to talk and i'm not setting a good example and i would also feel like taking 10 steps backwards )

About internet/the thread/etc...
Those are my news bc i was still in confusion (a few days earlier) but my thoughts are now clear

Ok so :

Guys i truly think this thread was a helping tool and we are probably either soon entering ww3,nw0 or the end times

Me before thread : a sheep believing not everyone was evil,lost,hiding my self the truth (ok abt personal stuff well not much has changed but yeah i won't say what has changed here either sowwy)
Me after thread : analyses everything i see,hear,learn abt human psyche and effects of things on humanity
See many sheeps (this is truly sad guys :/)(i know understand the full meaning of what one eyed wore )(the jacket with human control)
(When i see a sign i'm like : dude really ? )(you think they are quiet but nah they communicate way too much tf )
(Deni i probs need to speak to you if you have a moment lemme know )
Doesn't pray for everyone (i know the Bible say pray for your enemies but i'll rather let God judge on that )
Believe not all hope in humanity is to be thrown by the window (thanks to you guys ! Also guys abt mj if you know his fans including that i was one (idk if still am )(just prefer watching without saying anything) you see they are much more resourceful and clever than we think problem is waking them to the truth )(the sadder truth beyond the murder he was victim of )

If you guys wanna know my thoughts abt celebs Dm me (sorry to always ask i just don't like to stay in the thread anymore )
If you want to just talk or keep up either DM me here or on insta
If you don't give a shiz abt what i say it's ok as well XD

Internet :

Ok i shouldn't say this (actually what is there to care since all our data is probs stored....)
I will delete/unsubscribe from almost everything (if i can't my bro will help)
But i've made the decisions to keep sometimes coming on the vc forums (my brain needs a good shaking up at times)
Instagram (i've made a promise to someone but also i can keep seeing posts to keep me out of that matrix )
(Guys i feel like i'm double faced it's not helping those forums ;-; XD )
Amino (i'm not sure....)(there are many nice people but there are ofc all sheeps or in conspiracy ones only starting to being awake )(i'm not judging people like being awoken is some kind of supreme status or something
More like you see through a lot of lies and get bored to see it....)
(Hate me it's fine lol)

Btw : my mom was watching the cop of Beverly Hills and as i was talking with her
I turned my head to the tv for a second and i was like 0-0
The dude was showing devil's horns for a full 5 seconds !
You didn't have to slow it down it's like he was showing proudly the camera -_-
(Mind you it had no context or wasn't in relation to the script )
(I don't watch tv anymore except H50 but it's like once or twice a year lmao)

Viki/Kdramas : mmmh at least even if it's repetitive they are more creative with their script XD
(Ik they are probs evil too don't worry )

Ok that is probably it
Thanks for reading
Sorry for the long text
If i don't see or reply to guys i'm probably off internet
(I was never a technology person but i got sick so yeah.....)

I wonder even if it's a good idea for me to be on internet at all
(Since the beginning )(back in 2010 something XD )
Sorry abt the "me,me,me" type of text but since dms are harder here idk how to say or ask for news without seeming wierd XD

Have a nice day
God bless you all

~ Coco ~

Last edited:

Cocomj

Star
sweet boi is sg@........
your analyses about all the members is very on point........
about the sweet boi predicting grammies,it is already opined that it is part of his character description to make predictions that will come true,though they are already pre-planned and are only given the appearance of them becoming true......this prediction part is once again emphasised by the sweet boi himself and the other members who express their bewilderment at the predictions coming true and keep saying that 'it is historical or never before done' or something on that line to suggest fans to think that way too,as can be seen in many fan comments who parrot the same argument all the time.........
about the english,well,it is more likely that all of them know english but to appeal to the native fans and also to the international fans, they take the stance of being naive,not knowing english and being proud of their own language........honestly,jinnie and one-eyed studied abroad,it is obvious they know english.......jinnie is all about that manchild action,so he tries his best not to speak english and come across goofy........others clearly know english......you can see them reacting in the western interviews before one-eyed translates to them,but,they do their best to keep a confused face until one-eyed completes the translation.........casual audience of new languages can easily pick up the language and these people are working with western people and often listen to the songs and other content,they surely know the language.
what you said about the thread being an eye-opener is true and yes,it is better to drop by these forums once in a while to stay abreast of the agenda.
Oh i see thx for answering my question
Idk if my analyses are on point
(I just saw your EDIT and it's totally true that it is their character !
I just can tell you that the evil/negative energy is absolutely coming from the irl them tho but abt the rest my analyses are probably more correct on their personnas/characters shown to the public ) (it is so sad to see those who try to be real are silenced )(they could've been a precious help to others like them tbh )
(Abt sg@ i even said he is probably part of Sk0ll and B0nes once bc he seems to have a lot of knowledge like one eyed but more in the ceremonies type of knowledge like grammy's and stuff )
Tbh they should all be actors (like V) since they seem so good at it (double acting XD ok sorry )
(You know what i mean lol)

Abt languages i agree totally !!!!
(Back when i was still under that spell not a fan just interested in what they did until i saw the truth ofc ) (I saw a video of all of them speaking english in small sentences but bruh when sg@ spoke i was like "this dude is playing his fans" (or appealing them like you said ) in one sentence you can hear his "korean accent" but in the next he was speak almost perfect english even better than one eyed at one point )
They are no stranger to english i knew that from the start and probs you guys knew/felt it too

I guess it was more to appeal to their native audience you are right

The interviews oh yeah

Ok sorry i'm wierd idk what to answer
It's been a while since i've been in this thread (i'm not counting the 3-4 posts i've dropped since New Years)
Totally agree with what you said though
Take care ~

Hope you saw my EDIT as well
(Ps : what do you think abt the Eddie Murphy thing i talked abt ?
I was like : bruh -_-)

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Guys I need some help for my next video. You know idols lie a lot; like always. Everything is scripted. I got some evidence related to this: an ex-trainee sharing its experience and Edawn saying he never dated ( 2017).
Do you know any other moments when an idol lied and in time it has been revealed the truth?

nmatejakova

Established
Guys I need some help for my next video. You know idols lie a lot; like always. Everything is scripted. I got some evidence related to this: an ex-trainee sharing its experience and Edawn saying he never dated ( 2017).
Do you know any other moments when an idol lied and in time it has been revealed the truth?
Hi, i found this

Also i heard something about T-ara's Hyomin being iljin and be friends with some people who were from ilbe community when she was in high school.

"When I was in high school, there were rumors about me being an iljin. It was only because I was friends with those type of kids in my neighborhood, but I wasn't anything more than that."
thats what she said.
my opinion is that you cant be friends with bullies if you arent one yourself.

nmatejakova

Established
and this :D
https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/7cqg6d

cadiz

Star
just a thought guys.........with bt3 always getting compared to 1D,it is a wonder how there isn't much criticism of the group in mainstream western media considering how much hate 1D got......there were times when everyone was basically mocking and parodying 1D and when that one song drag me d0wn came,people were joking that the group was finally blasted from earth into space......
this is a comment about one of 1D's songs........
"The main idea is to give teenage Girls an illusion of Being loved unconditionally by idolized boys.
The usage of metaphors is essentially meaningless and the lyrics does not live up to common guidelines of quality songwriting or storytelling"

but,there's no such thing with bt3 except some fans of ex0 and other idol groups.........what gives?...and please don't start with their message of positivity because aside from all their talk,there aren't many lyrics about the topic.......as seen in ly album where there is not one song about loving oneself.....it is more about shouting down the haters and flaunting success....but if that is what it means to love oneself,then ok.......but seriously guys,what gives?
they dont get hate from the Western media because they are asian and everyone who hates on them publicly would be considered racist
Pay attention during interviews how those reporters treat them like kids and they are too afraid of saying something offensive to them

On social media too, Ive seen people calling them feminine looking and they are being accused of being racists, because "all korean guys look like this"
basically every negative comment would be labeled as "racist-" even if you say they cant sing people will say you dislike them because they are korean.....even if there is no correlation

the media really tries to push the race war these days.....they will never talk badly about BTS because they are considered a minority in the industry: "asian representation" they call it

cadiz

Star
Also....group Blackpink is being pushed in America now too...there is a war bettwen Army and their fans
Speaking of competition these girls are the closest thing to BTS popularity these days

Blackpink will be in a lot of shows next week, Good morning America, the late show with Colbert, etc.....they are also releasing a song with DJ snake and they singed a contract with label Interscope ....its weird because the girls really dont use that much symbolism in their videos (compared to BTS)

I wonder why they were chosen....lets see what happens

Cocomj

Star
This is only speculation.....take it as you wish
This is an image of a 14th degree of scottish rite of freemasonry
https://freemasonshrine.com/product-images/full-size/t19-royal-order-of-jesters-ring-roj-jester-billiken-shriner-mens-bling.jpg
notice the crown and the beast?.....this is similar to the one shown in idol mv and in some other content of the group.
At mama hongkong 2018,one eyed was photographed with crossed arms and showing horns.........well,in 18th degree scottish rite of freemasonry,the candidates show crossed arms
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fS-SsuK9hus/WL2SXNi-XbI/AAAAAAAAUPw/EaGcCvDiHaQ9NQx0bJ5dax3DsoU0vCcwACLcB/s1600/R%2BC.jpg
One is initiated into the degree through deep meditation........as everyone knows,the group was at un to give a speech.......in the un,there is a special 18*33 room adjacent to the main speech room which has a special black slab,dubbed the meditation room and is believed to alter senses in that room......so.......
And for 18th degree scottish rite of freemasonry,knight of the rose-croix,one of the main foundation pillars of the degree is 'love' and what was the concept of their last album?....they went about all over the world speaking about the importance of love and western media kept asking them to explain more as if to test them.
Then about tea,there has been a lot of talk of how he has fallen from graces of his fans and how people keep saying that he has changed........well,it is believed that when a candidate has to go to the next degree,he has to undergo tribulations and humiliation so as to get detached and achieve singular focus.......
for 24th degree,known as Prince of the tabarnacle,there is purple ribbon and red ribbon......and tea is associated with purple ribbon(i purple you) and red clothes and hair
and now his most recent painting with duality,glowing moon,snowfall only on one half of the painting.............this painting looks like that of the apron of 25th degree of scottish rite also known as The Knight of the Brazen Serpent
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/serpent_tribe/images/clausen_bs_apron_small.jpg
so,these degree changes have been happening in a span of an year,probably........and this progression to next degrees takes a lot of toll on the candidates as they get to know more and more about the freemasonry......... this might be one of the reasons for tea to remain in the background and become silent........the group keeps progressing to next degrees quite quickly(each one at a different level) and their appearance at the grammies might be another initiation into the next degree which might even involve sacrifices..........anyway,all this is only speculation and not to hurt any sensitivites.
(sources: http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/zeldis11.html
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/serpent_tribe/serpent_tribe11.htm)
Wow one of the best post i've seen here ^^ (a post a long time ago said that it was V in charge of the group and not one eyed so seeing what you wrote here then it makes even more sense )
We are lucky to have woken up from their evil (and others too )
Since they are so far up now
Tbh i don't think V will make it to the 33rd degree since he is already breaking down at 25th
(Their degree of evilness is as high as ever glad i left it all and got to know so many great people here ~)
So nasty i'm done with their evilness buh bye ~
Keep up the good work tho :3

Cocomj

Star
Don't know where it was posted but it seems armies have been reporting blackpink videos to youtube as they claim that the girls have taken a loophole of posting the videos in people and blogs category to gain more views....the fans of both groups have been accusing each other of fake views and inflating their favourite group's popularity artificially......some recent popularity chart in sk showed that after bt3 this group is in the lead,followed by their girl jenn1e........interscope records,well,its logo has a freemason/paedophile spiral for a dot of i and it is a subsidiary of universal music group.....the parent company of bieber,tswift etc......looks like its time for the girl group to shine and they have europe tour too........
about the symbolism,saw only their ddu-du-ddu-du mv and it has a lot of symbolism....... inversion,black water,spiral steps,black cube worship,beta kitten programming, lgbt agenda,masonic checkers,throne,crown,blue-pink colour scheme,butterfly imagery,monarch programming,angel wings,alters,dancing under pyramid, hand signs,one eye,hourglass(mind control),masonic pillars,jewel programming,rain and umbrella(rainman aka lucy),popcorn(p***philia),swinging from chandelier like a bird(mind control),symmetry and there is even little glorification of war with the visual of a battletank.

Just passing by
Ok so now i know why mj said that s0ny kills music (and killed him) and that t0ny mott0l@ is the devil
While you guys were talking abt companies
I did a quick search
You said intersc0pe rec0rds is a subsidiary of universal music group right ?
I looked up who owned this (umg)
It is a french company called Vivendi
One of one the smaller companies they own it's mother (bigger branch )
You've guessed it it's S0ny !!!!!!

BH also signed a contracted with C0lumb*@ rec0rds who is by $0ny

Their main souce is and always has been $0ny !!!!!
(Further proof is that when mj tried to do a solo album a few years prior to his death without being under $ony and instead being on his own platform people weren't even aware he put out an album !!!!)(they control even more stuff than before his death like ugh.....)

cadiz

Star
Don't know where it was posted but it seems armies have been reporting blackpink videos to youtube as they claim that the girls have taken a loophole of posting the videos in people and blogs category to gain more views....the fans of both groups have been accusing each other of fake views and inflating their favourite group's popularity artificially......some recent popularity chart in sk showed that after bt3 this group is in the lead,followed by their girl jenn1e........interscope records,well,its logo has a freemason/paedophile spiral for a dot of i and it is a subsidiary of universal music group.....the parent company of bieber,tswift etc......looks like its time for the girl group to shine and they have europe tour too........
about the symbolism,saw only their ddu-du-ddu-du mv and it has a lot of symbolism....... inversion,black water,spiral steps,black cube worship,beta kitten programming, lgbt agenda,masonic checkers,throne,crown,blue-pink colour scheme,butterfly imagery,monarch programming,angel wings,alters,dancing under pyramid, hand signs,one eye,hourglass(mind control),masonic pillars,jewel programming,rain and umbrella(rainman aka lucy),popcorn(p***philia),swinging from chandelier like a bird(mind control),symmetry and there is even little glorification of war with the visual of a battletank.
Video DDD is the one with more symbolism and there is another called "whistle" all the others have symbols but its all very average

And the girl Jennie is born into it, comes from a rich family and there were rumors of her having a relationship with the boss of her agency YG....then the dispatch dating scandal happened
Maybe it was a ritual or test for her, getting that scandal in change of promotions in the US....they dont have deaths around them or anything....the dating scandal is the most recent thing and now the america "promotions", we know nothing is for free

sculmatee

Rookie
sorry for not posting here in a while, but while i was rewatching some bts mvs for more symbolism, something hit me. does this look familiar to any of you?? Screenshot 2019-02-07 at 12.28.50 PM.png
so this is the bts fake love mv with jin holding up his hand at the end, now look at this: Screenshot 2019-02-07 at 12.29.39 PM.png
blood, sweat, and tears mv

pretty similar, right? was this a small foreshadow to fake love all the way from 2016 or is this just a weird similarity? shows that things can be planned in advanced ever since debut. creepy.