BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
here are the lyrics from the article @unbelievabletruth posted

“Joke,” released in 2015, came under fire for the following lyrics, which RM wrote: “Yeah, you’re the best woman, the best vagina [gapjil] / So good are you at doing it, the best vagina / But now that I think about it, you were never the best / I will stop calling you best and instead call you gonorrhea [imjil].”

look at RM talking about sex back then....and now they are older but they try to sell the innocent image and RM acting like a gentleman (fake)

according to that article feminist complained to Bighit and they had to release an apology, but right after BTS released a song like this:

This is supposed to be a "female empowering" song but its no coincidence they made it after feminist exposed them.....now I know this song was made to burry all the misogyny from their past....shameless

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
here are the lyrics from the article @unbelievabletruth posted

“Joke,” released in 2015, came under fire for the following lyrics, which RM wrote: “Yeah, you’re the best woman, the best vagina [gapjil] / So good are you at doing it, the best vagina / But now that I think about it, you were never the best / I will stop calling you best and instead call you gonorrhea [imjil].”

look at RM talking about sex back then....and now they are older but they try to sell the innocent image and RM acting like a gentleman (fake)

according to that article feminist complained to Bighit and they had to release an apology, but right after BTS released a song like this:

This is supposed to be a "female empowering" song but its no coincidence they made it after feminist exposed them.....now I know this song was made to burry all the misogyny from their past....shameless
I like that song tho. I related a lot to that type of girl that is shy and easily ridiculed by anyone. That song kinda understood how I felt in highschool.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Hi Deni nice to see you again also you Hira it’s been long since we last talked :D
Yes but don’t trainees know about the illuminati until they debut or even after depending on their popularity
Because so many ex trainees expose companies but never talk about illuminati etc or maybe they’re only allowed to expose so much I’m not sure
I also wish I could knew what's actually happening in the music industry, when and how they find it out.. and how they get influenced to accept the pact..
Nice to see ya guys again <3 I had some exams but now I am free ^^

Also I wish I could interview someone that experienced that and wants to share :)

JimiJymy

Established
Hi guys, it took a long time but by God’s grace the part 2 is finally out.
It was supposed to be 15min long but I failed….
Note: The volume will go either too high or too low sometimes…I’m really sorry about that.
Note2: Ads…That’s what happens when you are using copyrighted contents…
Enjoy ^_^

I also wish I could knew what's actually happening in the music industry, when and how they find it out.. and how they get influenced to accept the pact..
Nice to see ya guys again <3 I had some exams but now I am free ^^

Also I wish I could interview someone that experienced that and wants to share :)
Same I wish Ik the extent too but I don’t think we’ll ever really know the full truth except if actually see in front of our eyes
It’s always a hit or miss but I don’t know
I just know Kpop stars are all actors and are nothing like what they portray

stellz95

Rookie
Note: The volume will go either too high or too low sometimes…I’m really sorry about that.
Enjoy ^_^

Thank you for all the hard work you did to put this video together. This is a dark subject but it is reality, not just in the entertainment industry but all over the world.

As for Grammy and nobel peace price I don't feel any type of way about it. The more awards they get the more they are being used behind the scenes.

Kraki

Rookie
Enjoy ^_^

Thanks for this video.It was a slap in the face for me to distance myself from music.

Dove28

Rookie
As a person who has studied psychology and a Christian I can assure you that psychology has nothing to do with astrology.
As a person who studied astrology for years (and I consider myself a "forever learning student" of this art), I'll mention to you that there is such thing as astropsychology and humanistic astrology. These astrological methodologies do exist in psychology. I think Carl Jung himself was interested in astrology and used it in his psychoanalysis. This is why there is Jung analytical astrology. Do you know this as a "student of psychology"? I took a Religion and Psychoanalysis course and learned about this. I took a lot of these psychology, religion and cultural courses in college.

In sidereal astrology Sigmund Freud is an Aries Sun. Carl Jung is an Aries Moon. Both were leaders (aries) of modern psychology.

ARIES is the HEAD, the MIND, and PSYCHOLOGY

Anyways, about Aries. Before I began, I want to mention that Jessica from SNSD is an Aries too and she left the group, causing a major shake up. If V (with Aries Moon and Sun in the 1st house...if his birth time is 5:56 am) left, it would have a similar reaction I think, maybe worse.

Aries are unaware of the existence of others. To change their circumstances they sort of need that. Aries opposite Libra care too much about what others think and tend to avoid conflict and do what others say. What's interesting is that Jessica/SNSD had LIBRA MOON so I wonder if this is why it took her so long to leave the group where she was abused by the company and the group members themselves. Regardless, what helped her was Sun trine Uranus (rebellion and free-spirit) and Sun sextile Mars (self-will). She had strong Sun aspects (Self, persona, ego). I don't think she regrets what she did at all.

Aries have a lot of vitality and assertiveness. They represent new ideas and changes. I'm worried about V because though his Sun is in the first house of Self is doesn't make any aspects to Mars (assertiveness), Uranus (rebellion), not even Pluto (transformation).

BUT it is conjunct his Jupiter (faith). Does he need to believe in something to know his true self is enough? Does he already have a hidden faith that others sense and want to destroy?

Also, Aries and not happy in their "family" lives because they want new experiences. I wonder if V is sick of his "family" now and want venture out.

Last edited:

JimiJymy

Established
Amazingly put video.......that countdown of 394 days is really mindblowing......you could be onto something..........could be first option and tea might leave around november this year.......and the freezes of the members in various videos is good collection
It was earlier mentioned here....https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-879#post-179600
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-887#post-181490
Also,all the codes for paedophilia......good job:).........can you believe that the google no longer considers the p1zzagate to be real?....now it is declared as an overreaching conspiracy with no evidence whatsoever......https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory.
He did release his song on the 30th as well...confusing stuff oh...
For the Pizzagate, it's sad but not really surprising...they've got to avoid getting in trouble with those 'powerful' people...

Cocomj

Star
Hi again !
I know i said i wouldn't do other posts but i need to say this :

2 things :

First : i agree with all my old fellas that it is very dangerous to stay in the thread and some of you may still have that connection

Ex : i was just in the thread for 20-30 mins (want to see how is everyone is doing so i'm stalking at times to check on y'all ^^ ) and i started to "think abt them" even though i didn't do that since i left the thread and i actually don't care at all anymore (they just need to save themselves or someone to check them up but i already say that so whatever lol )

Also to everyone i talked to before i need to ask you guys something related to that (deni don't hate for not talking for a long time i haven't been on internet too much and we have been also having technological issues and i'm trying to center myself again X)
I just hope you are doing alright and your studies too ^^ )

2nd thing :

I was looking at a list of sins (so i guess what i am abt to say concerns more religious people )
There were like 500-600 of them
I was right i am going to end up in Hell

This is really my last post this time bc i'm gonna soon ask my bro if i can disappear from internet and erase as much as i can (unless y'all want my posts to stay here ? I feel like they are useless XD )

Good luck everyone ~
Take care

Cocomj

Star
Posting this video before it gets deleted bc apparently BH has been notified
This is creepy af phone numbers,same flights,18+ pics wtf (also some actor idols kept being threatened and their families and hacked too )
Thanks to you that gives me an even better reason to go under the radar
Wtf is wrong with those people ?
(Not talking abt the girl who is interviewed bc obviously she has depression and she is trying to stop herself and change )
Have a nice day ~

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Hi again !
I know i said i wouldn't do other posts but i need to say this :

2 things :

First : i agree with all my old fellas that it is very dangerous to stay in the thread and some of you may still have that connection

Ex : i was just in the thread for 20-30 mins (want to see how is everyone is doing so i'm stalking at times to check on y'all ^^ ) and i started to "think abt them" even though i didn't do that since i left the thread and i actually don't care at all anymore (they just need to save themselves or someone to check them up but i already say that so whatever lol )

Also to everyone i talked to before i need to ask you guys something related to that (deni don't hate for not talking for a long time i haven't been on internet too much and we have been also having technological issues and i'm trying to center myself again X)
I just hope you are doing alright and your studies too ^^ )

2nd thing :

I was looking at a list of sins (so i guess what i am abt to say concerns more religious people )
There were like 500-600 of them
I was right i am going to end up in Hell

This is really my last post this time bc i'm gonna soon ask my bro if i can disappear from internet and erase as much as i can (unless y'all want my posts to stay here ? I feel like they are useless XD )

Good luck everyone ~
Take care
No worries ^^ I also was very busy with univeristy so I had to take a break from online.
I think the best is to do how you feel to. if you like posting here, then you should do so. If you feel like leaving the best would be to leave. Your inner self knows what and why it's the best for you.

I also think this place is a little dangerous bc of masons that keep coming from time to time but I don t think this thread is such a big influence so that we can scary them. Even since I said in the past that I am not afraid anymore and I don't care, and many agreed with this idea, I never saw one coming again.

Cocomj

Star
No worries ^^ I also was very busy with univeristy so I had to take a break from online.
I think the best is to do how you feel to. if you like posting here, then you should do so. If you feel like leaving the best would be to leave. Your inner self knows what and why it's the best for you.

I also think this place is a little dangerous bc of masons that keep coming from time to time but I don t think this thread is such a big influence so that we can scary them. Even since I said in the past that I am not afraid anymore and I don't care, and many agreed with this idea, I never saw one coming again.
I hope university is going well then ^^
Well i am conflicted : i liked posting here (you know after the trolls i am still.....) but i am also this kind of person irl : "why are you even on the internet,everyone hates you and it's dangerous" (you can probs tell i wasn't an internet person at all )
But you guys are helping keeping my eyes open so i am "aaaah ;-;"

I do think it is a bit dangerous sometimes too but i was thinking more abt people who can be easily influenced it can be a bad energy (remember how everyone used to say they couldn't stay in the thread for too long bc they felt bad energy
Idk if it's still the case
So i get a bit worried at times for everyone in here )
I'm not scared too (just worried for people not me )
Glad they aren't coming anymore ^^

Sorry for ranting haha
(Ps : Hope you are still taking pics and make art ~)

Have a nice day dear :3

Kas

Rookie
Yes,those tweets were mentioned in that article.......also,the company is in it from the beginning,it's not that the group went about tweeting this by themselves.....the company is also involved.......it is their mentality as a whole.....notice how the members opined about women at various times and most recently even in 2017,I think......it's just the company and the group are trying to present a better image for the international audience who will be more serious with these kind of issues especially in western countries.......no wonder,the women from sk are still having issues with this group......they also mentioned about how the group pays only lipservice about women and lgbtq and trying to make these issues commercial by trying to appear like they are championing their rights......isn't it funny that the group or company never respond when anyone demands an explanation?.....just remain aloof and the fan(atic)s will take care of those who question like those women who got cyberbullied for trying to tell the group's real face over the internet.......at this point,it is a shame that many young women look upto them as their saviours........
a person's character can be assessed from their group of friends and the group's close friend(especially one eyed's)and writer of the company is a purported rapist and woman assaulter........what can you expect from them?.........imagine what goes on in their minds when they see these young girls and women screaming and swarming around them.......1 direction members(with whom this group is often compared to) have been caught in many videos calling the screaming fans 'cunts'......but this group has much better actors,so, they haven't let up in the public,atleast not yet.........and this group is the supposed 'leaders of next generation'.......what is un even thinking?...oh,they don't even know about them:oops:......'who is bt$? they ask':rolleyes:

Edit: Also,@cadiz ,they did slip up,just remembered about it......there are instances of them making wagers about who get more women(especially tea and jamal)........that some of them have a liking for 10-17yr old girls.........and one instance where jamal,who was already in his 20s,took it too far chasing after a 15yr old girl idol to the point of scaring her and that guys from other idol groups have to intervene and tell him to back off(notice how his own group members don't intervene?).......... but these instances will be drowned and if one questions about them,the company and probably the brainwashed fans will give you the most generic answer there ever was......'boys will be boys':mad:
Could you please elaborate? A friend od mine has just started listening to BeeTee$ and is on her way to become obsessed with them. Dou you have any links I could give her (for example about the guy who kept chasing a 15-year old) to make her realize they are not cristal clear?

deniiiiXD

Veteran
An old friend finally replyed my text..
It seems like I received what I wanted
ACDB08E8-3AC8-4501-825E-6F14509FDEC0.png
(I’ve been blocked for saying this) *cough* they *cough* are army’s

For the ones who don’t know this account; it’s a theory account that many people believed them to be an insider, including people on this thread.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Could you please elaborate? A friend od mine has just started listening to BeeTee$ and is on her way to become obsessed with them. Dou you have any links I could give her (for example about the guy who kept chasing a 15-year old) to make her realize they are not cristal clear?
Idk I’ve done two videos that had impact on some people; maybe they can help:

Cocomj

Star
Off topic :

Guys have you ever wondered with so many celebrities pay hommage to MJ ?
I don't think it was only bc he was in it

My theory :

They can all relate bc :

He was sold
Initiated
Tried to speak up and make his fans aware
Started to rebel
Was broke but turned himself to be free (i hope he started to repent too )
Was murdered not only for money but also bc of act of rebellion
(Ps : remember the censored part of Bl@ck or Wh*te when he was sending messages to them and breaking the symbols of KKK and 666 )

He is probably a sign of a martyr,high rank for them but also a small hope ? (I guess idk)

I was thinking abt this bc even though it's obvious he was mkd (no fans are even aware of this and it's sad :()
He hopefully saw his mistake too

I was thinking abt this is it :

I remember the final scene of heal the world had a little girl surrounded by butterflies
She also followed one since the beginning of the song

Guess what it was ?

A Monarch !

I don't like talking abt mj but that always make me sad :/

(Ps : he even had a song call Butterfly which was my favourite ;-; )

Question : Do you think threads like those are dangerous for people like me ?
Explaining : people who have gone through trauma and abuse
Like it can be triggering at times ;-;
It is said that it's easier for us to dissociate than people who haven't been through it (i can confirm :/ )

I'm not talking at an mk ultra level ofc

Thoughts,concerns ?
I will delete this post if it makes you guys uncomfortable

(I really dk if i should even post this even
My life on the web is probs coming to an end that's why
Dm me if you want to catch up with each other ^^)