BTS discussion thread

Thank you for this reply.

I am also a Capricorn sun with moon in Aries and it is not the most comfortable combination at all. A constant feeling of being at war with one’s impulses and, imo, two signs that directly conflict with one another.

I have an aunt who describes that combination as a measured hothead; slow to act but quick to seethe, lol

Edit: additional thoughts

Your reading is very interesting considering my thoughts about BigH treatment of him. Perhaps it is an attempt to lower his self-esteem and make him believe that he cannot make it outside of the group. Some of the evidence points to that;

-marking his stuff with other members names
- mixing up his birth date twice
-leaving him out in announcements
-other members mocking his speech and implying he is dumb
-giving him less screentime and minimal lines
-making him appear uncaring or unenthusiastic
-j.imin released his solo the SECOND after t.aehyung’s birthday ended in SK though half the world was still celebrating it. There was discourse in the fandom about that.

even institutions outside of bhit participate. ET left him (and him alone) out of their recap video, an Indian theatre showing the new concert left him (and him alone) off the cast list. And that is not even a full list.

I’m not 100% certain yet but I’m beginning to feel there is an intentional attempt to stoke a sense of apathy against him. I see it often; someone will speak out in his defence and highlight the things mentioned above and then another fan will hit back and soon it becomes a case of ‘why complain? he has enough’

When so many of the fandom approach his clear mistreatment with a response of ‘why complain? You have enough’ ...and we know how J.in has spoken about how the members are aware of what is said and done within the fandom.

I feel, personally, that there are no harmless mistakes in this equation. It’s an attempt at a lesson to be learned BUT I still don’t think it is quite working out as BigH want it to.

I’ve spoken before about how I feel that T.aehyung has a certain level of protection surrounding him. I’m not entirely sure whether that protection comes from a place of light or darkness yet but I do believe, as said before, that he is someone that BigH cannot quite handle so I believe that there may be deliberate attempts to attack his self-esteem (though his Capricorn stubborness will serve him well there)

I also feel that his Capricorn sense of family and loyalty will (and may) be his downfall. I know that some don’t believe that the members are close but that’s not the read I get. I feel that BigH was smart enough to realise that it would be harder leave a group when you are close and view them as a second family. I think that is also why an element of competition between the members (sibling rivalry?) is also heavily promoted. Capricorns will not leave people that they consider their family on threat of death.

I approach him with a level of wariness since it’s extremely difficult to tell exactly why BigH have something against him—but I definitely believe that there is an element of spite and frustration in how they treat him.
About Taehyung I do think that he is rebellious and is difficult for Bighit to manage that’s why he’s undergoing so much reprogramming but also that he’s always been pushed back and I think this links to his family life
Tae said that his Grandma bought him up which implies that she was a parent to him and I don’t think he talks much about them
He has also been deprived from his siblings and he always has this sadness to him when he talks about them and his grandparents who I assume he was very close to have also passed
He seems to be not liked by some of the members and he’s showing signs of withdrawal and loneliness
This can really aggravate you so I can see the anger. Guilt and sadness he’s facing
It’s clear that Bighit hate him but I think if they didn’t do all this to overshadow him he would have easily been one of the most well known artists within BTS
It’s not just within the fandom but also within Korean companies and that’s why Bighit aren’t letting go because if he leaves so many companies would want him
But they’re also making his life difficult at the same time and he is rebelling more
I really want to know about his family too I think that will make the puzzle easier

Ri12345

Rookie
Yes. There is others but the stream count of his song has
About Taehyung I do think that he is rebellious and is difficult for Bighit to manage that’s why he’s undergoing so much reprogramming but also that he’s always been pushed back and I think this links to his family life
Tae said that his Grandma bought him up which implies that she was a parent to him and I don’t think he talks much about them
He has also been deprived from his siblings and he always has this sadness to him when he talks about them and his grandparents who I assume he was very close to have also passed
He seems to be not liked by some of the members and he’s showing signs of withdrawal and loneliness
This can really aggravate you so I can see the anger. Guilt and sadness he’s facing
It’s clear that Bighit hate him but I think if they didn’t do all this to overshadow him he would have easily been one of the most well known artists within BTS
It’s not just within the fandom but also within Korean companies and that’s why Bighit aren’t letting go because if he leaves so many companies would want him
But they’re also making his life difficult at the same time and he is rebelling more
I really want to know about his family too I think that will make the puzzle easier
Bighit seems to have personal vendetta against Taehyung.It is. a very toxic work environment.As said here also his strengths are not highlighted but he is used as a joke in run episodes.Others also used to laugh at his speech.It is now a fact that bighit is humiliating him otherwise their scripted content will not have him being shown as someone needing constant hand holding.Entertainment content is scripted and he is made into a fool while others shown as either angelic or perfect at everything which is so not true.They are trying to mould public perception against him by constantly showing him crying or failing at things and also mistakes are made against him.His work situation reminds me of a toxic place I used to work for .However I got out of it but it does hurt your self esteem and confidence. Jimin and Jk are just his colleagues in a workplace.Jimin and jk by posting videos simultaneously while Tae's song was released just stole his thunder.It is done cleverly though to show how they are supporting him.All fake friendship.Real friends will remain in the background while still trying to support .After all in showbiz there are no real friendships.They are competing .It is evident as said in earlier posts also over here . He released his song Promise just a day after Tae's birthday and the fandom's attention got shifted.This scripted family picture by Bighit will not last long now.People are no fools especially entertainment business where envy and insecurity are general way of life.I had given up on bts but when Tae released his song and the ensuing drama that followed with the fandom's attention being shifted reminded me of my own workplace competition. I am at a normal level.Imagine when stakes are so high at Tae's level.Reading about Bighit's behaviour against him I don't know why wants me to root for Tae.I wish he gets out of bighit where he is made into a joke.Wish he rebels so bad that he can dismantle and topple the fakeness that bighit promotes.Sorry for my rant.I know Tae might also not be innocent but his mistreatment kind of makes me angry.Sorry for my rambling again because in this forum my eyes have been opened to the evilness and sordidness of showbiz.But still I hope Tae gets out before his psyche is totally damaged and more people realize how bighit and bts are faking the family and friendship bonds.I think the key to bts's downfall will be when the fake friendship and family feeling will be exposed because people were also attracted to their brotherly bond which bighit promoted alot.I wish Tae stands up for himself now and speaks out.I know it will never happen though.In showbiz truth is usually silenced.That's the way of the world.

Cocomj

Star
Hi everyone :) Long time. Happy New Year a 'bit' late and a warm welcome to all new members :)

Oh my heart...it's always sad to see 'bye bye' messages :(
Please do take good care of your health Cocomj :)
Just be careful that the community you are in won't be a stumbling block and may God guides and strengthens you in your career path.

When I saw the tweet, I was like 'What.....?'
It might partially be because of the 'Show me the forehead effect'...XD
Hi again
I will try my best in regards to health
Thank you for the warm wishes ~
I wish you the best in your career as well :3
(I want to work with animals ^^
Not a vet lol)
Also you can always dm me i am not completely gone :D (i come sometimes on vc to stay awake hehe )
I will be careful don't worry :) (if that happens and everyone turns on me i'll just be gone from the web XD )
May God protect you on your path
Much love ~

persephoneoh

Bighit seems to have personal vendetta against Taehyung.It is. a very toxic work environment.As said here also his strengths are not highlighted but he is used as a joke in run episodes.Others also used to laugh at his speech.It is now a fact that bighit is humiliating him otherwise their scripted content will not have him being shown as someone needing constant hand holding.Entertainment content is scripted and he is made into a fool while others shown as either angelic or perfect at everything which is so not true.They are trying to mould public perception against him by constantly showing him crying or failing at things and also mistakes are made against him.His work situation reminds me of a toxic place I used to work for .However I got out of it but it does hurt your self esteem and confidence. Jimin and Jk are just his colleagues in a workplace.Jimin and jk by posting videos simultaneously while Tae's song was released just stole his thunder.It is done cleverly though to show how they are supporting him.All fake friendship.Real friends will remain in the background while still trying to support .After all in showbiz there are no real friendships.They are competing .It is evident as said in earlier posts also over here . He released his song Promise just a day after Tae's birthday and the fandom's attention got shifted.This scripted family picture by Bighit will not last long now.People are no fools especially entertainment business where envy and insecurity are general way of life.I had given up on bts but when Tae released his song and the ensuing drama that followed with the fandom's attention being shifted reminded me of my own workplace competition. I am at a normal level.Imagine when stakes are so high at Tae's level.Reading about Bighit's behaviour against him I don't know why wants me to root for Tae.I wish he gets out of bighit where he is made into a joke.Wish he rebels so bad that he can dismantle and topple the fakeness that bighit promotes.Sorry for my rant.I know Tae might also not be innocent but his mistreatment kind of makes me angry.Sorry for my rambling again because in this forum my eyes have been opened to the evilness and sordidness of showbiz.But still I hope Tae gets out before his psyche is totally damaged and more people realize how bighit and bts are faking the family and friendship bonds.I think the key to bts's downfall will be when the fake friendship and family feeling will be exposed because people were also attracted to their brotherly bond which bighit promoted alot.I wish Tae stands up for himself now and speaks out.I know it will never happen though.In showbiz truth is usually silenced.That's the way of the world.
From what I’ve picked up, the family bond is legitimate and was very much encouraged during the beginning—purposely taken advantage of as a way of entrapment (making it hard for them to want to leave, tying thoughts of leaving with a sense of betrayal eg)

A lot of pressure is put on them and I would say with 100% certainty that they have all had moments where they wanted to leave but I believe that BigH have cleverly managed to create a military-style bond—-like where people go through so much together in such close quarters that it creates a family dynamic (or, traditionally, a brotherhood)

BUT

I do think that there is some manipulation outside and at the point where that family dynamic was cemented, attempts to weaken it were put in place. The last thing the company want is a situation where the family dynamic is TOO strong and it becomes us vs them. I think the idea of ‘sibling rivalry’ is very much encouraged and pushed within the group.

So I don’t believe that the portrayal of them being a family or close is fake but just that people are definitely trying to drop bombs in the middle of it now for their own purposes.

That’s why sometimes, they are genuinely close one minute and the next, distant. It also accounts for T.aehyung’s and Y.oongi’s sudden bouts of withdrawal or shutdown as they are the most sensitive to emotional changes or emotional manipulation.

J.imin and J.ungkook’s twitter activity definitely took the attention off t.aehyungs song but I’m not convinced that they control their own account or decide their own releases so I dont put too much stock in that. Their twitter posts all seem to be written in the same voice.

They are all puppets right now but some are easier to control.

Their downfall can come in many ways and a lot will depend on the success of the new group. RN, BigH invests a lot in protecting them but if the other group take off, we can expect to see ‘scandals’ and leaks where we didn’t see them before.

alternatively, a member actively leaving the group will have the biggest impact because it will unsettle the very concept that the group is founded on which isn’t family but happiness. They promote the idea that all is well in B.T.es world, that their company is the most caring, that they have freedom, the fans are a closer unit etc. I mean, even families have their rough times, right?

But we are to believe that they exist in as close to a perfect, happy world as possible?

This is also why I don’t feel that the breakdown was faked or scripted. It is very telling that it was T.aehyung and J.in (the two most headstrong and stubborn) who were the most significant in that bit of exposure: the breakdown of the idea of a consistent state of happiness (when the others continued to smile through their tears and laugh) Interestingly, pnenof the first thing done while t.aehyung was crying was for another member to hide his face. An almost instinctive reaction to hide the darker TRUTH or deflect focus back onto the ‘happiness’ of them comforting each other

The two who have benefited the least and been disregarded the most showed the most honest reactions.

For a member to leave is basically admitting that they are unhappy. That being in b.t.es is not good enough for them—-does not make them happy enough.

And when their whole fandom exists on the idea that b.t.es is the thing that makes them most happy? The thing that they cannot live without? The thing that they can never abandon?

That is where the lie will be exposed.

Cottoncandy

Rookie
Hi! Haven’t been on here a while, I just wanted to stop by and give my opinion on a few things I saw you guys mention.

About txt, most of you said they’re not interesting enough and they won’t make it. I personally believe they will break records and achieve things rookies don’t. They have a lot of people interested and they haven’t released any music yet. It’s not because they’re special (we don’t even know if they’re talented yet) it’s simply because they’re from bh. The bts stans will see them as the little brothers, and they have the chance to stan them since debut, which most didn’t do with bts. They’ll have a huge following since the start. I have no doubt about that.

About bts losing fame, I don’t see it happening anytime this year. I personally believe this year will be the best they ever had. They’ll release lots of stuff, not just music, they’ll appear on events in the US, and my personal belief is that they’ll start putting out a lot of solo stuff and individually collaborations with other artists which will make them even more famous. That’s because starting next year they’ll have to enlist, and we don’t know how that will go. So they have to be at their peak before they go, cause if they’re not, when they’ll be back there will be no fans waiting. So I’m sure they’ll go to town.

About V, I won’t say more than just, he’ll break at some point, and at the pace things are going it’s going to be soon.

Also I don’t want to offend anyone, but I feel like I have to mention it cause I’ll feel guilty if I won’t. There’s a lot of astrology talk going on. That’s a very very dangerous thing and I would advice you to stop trying to read the stars and planets, stop reading and believing in horoscopes. Just like listening to the wrong music can be very dangerous, astrology is as well. We are our own people, there’s no explanation in the stars as to why we are the way we are. There’s no destiny, or fate. God gave us free will and He doesn’t compell us to do anything we don’t want to, so why would the stars and planets be the reason for our decisions and the way our lives are going. It’s just us. Making decisions. Right or wrong, we have to take responsibility for them, and face the consequences.

Dove28

Rookie
Hi! Haven’t been on here a while, I just wanted to stop by and give my opinion on a few things I saw you guys mention.

About txt, most of you said they’re not interesting enough and they won’t make it. I personally believe they will break records and achieve things rookies don’t. They have a lot of people interested and they haven’t released any music yet. It’s not because they’re special (we don’t even know if they’re talented yet) it’s simply because they’re from bh. The bts stans will see them as the little brothers, and they have the chance to stan them since debut, which most didn’t do with bts. They’ll have a huge following since the start. I have no doubt about that.

About bts losing fame, I don’t see it happening anytime this year. I personally believe this year will be the best they ever had. They’ll release lots of stuff, not just music, they’ll appear on events in the US, and my personal belief is that they’ll start putting out a lot of solo stuff and individually collaborations with other artists which will make them even more famous. That’s because starting next year they’ll have to enlist, and we don’t know how that will go. So they have to be at their peak before they go, cause if they’re not, when they’ll be back there will be no fans waiting. So I’m sure they’ll go to town.

About V, I won’t say more than just, he’ll break at some point, and at the pace things are going it’s going to be soon.

Also I don’t want to offend anyone, but I feel like I have to mention it cause I’ll feel guilty if I won’t. There’s a lot of astrology talk going on. That’s a very very dangerous thing and I would advice you to stop trying to read the stars and planets, stop reading and believing in horoscopes. Just like listening to the wrong music can be very dangerous, astrology is as well. We are our own people, there’s no explanation in the stars as to why we are the way we are. There’s no destiny, or fate. God gave us free will and He doesn’t compell us to do anything we don’t want to, so why would the stars and planets be the reason for our decisions and the way our lives are going. It’s just us. Making decisions. Right or wrong, we have to take responsibility for them, and face the consequences.
I appreciate the advice but please respect how I psychoanalyze the BTS members as I view astrology as a psychological tool to understand the human psyche. I understand people have different perspectives on it but to view it as dangerous is ignorant. For now on my posts if astrological will be under "spolier" as I don't want to make others uncomfortable.

cadiz

Star
I appreciate the advice but please respect how I psychoanalyze the BTS members as I view astrology as a psychological tool to understand the human psyche. I understand people have different perspectives on it but to view it as dangerous is ignorant. For now on my posts if astrological will be under "spolier" as I don't want to make others uncomfortable.
until now you have been nothing but respectful with your posts, you never tried to force your opinion on others and you put a lot of effort in your astrological analysis

A lot of users here like what you do so I hope you dont stop posting. there is nothing dangerous about what you are doing

stellz95

Rookie
Hey guys so I'm kinda confused on something...in the new seasons greetings thing they say Tea is the only one with the same happiness level since the debut bc "being an idol was his dream"
But wasn't it said before that it was a spur of the moment thing and he actually just went along w/ his friend who was actually the one auditioning and then he was convinced last minute to audition also but it wasn't anything serious????
J*n also never wanted to be an idol they just scouted him on the street and kept approaching him. Hes said a few times he doesn't care about BH's rules.

I think 2019 will be a good year to get a lot of answers to our questions.

This is prob not that relevant, but I wonder if BH is gonna push them to US audience more now bc NCT is right under them in terms of breaking through here and they even came out with and English version of a song. I wonder if BH will push B*S to have English versions of songs for their comeback?? Theyve even increased amount of Staff for them.

Also I don't think BH's new group will take anything away from BeeTeeS. I think it will give the members more freedom as they'll have to focus on the other group now too. I think some members want a more grown up image like BigBang.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Hey guys so I'm kinda confused on something...in the new seasons greetings thing they say Tea is the only one with the same happiness level since the debut bc "being an idol was his dream"
But wasn't it said before that it was a spur of the moment thing and he actually just went along w/ his friend who was actually the one auditioning and then he was convinced last minute to audition also but it wasn't anything serious????
J*n also never wanted to be an idol they just scouted him on the street and kept approaching him. Hes said a few times he doesn't care about BH's rules.

I think 2019 will be a good year to get a lot of answers to our questions.

This is prob not that relevant, but I wonder if BH is gonna push them to US audience more now bc NCT is right under them in terms of breaking through here and they even came out with and English version of a song. I wonder if BH will push B*S to have English versions of songs for their comeback?? Theyve even increased amount of Staff for them.

Also I don't think BH's new group will take anything away from BeeTeeS. I think it will give the members more freedom as they'll have to focus on the other group now too. I think some members want a more grown up image like BigBang.
I dont know what else they can do in the US .....they already went to popular TV shows and did a media tour last year
Talking about promo the only thing they can do differently is releasing a song in full English if they want to have some radio play

But I thought they were going to the Grammys, I assumed that nomination was an excuse for them to go....so Im surpised they are not taking that chance

About big bang comparision, I think they want to be more free
but Big bang always had a more rebellious image, they openly say they are not friends with eachother and BTS will never do that.
Both groups are marketed differently

Cottoncandy

Rookie
As a person who has studied psychology and a Christian I can assure you that psychology has nothing to do with astrology.

On Isaiah 47:13-15 says this: “Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.
Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it. Thus shall they be unto thee with whom thou hast laboured, even thy merchants, from thy youth: they shall wander every one to his quarter; none shall save thee.”

You’re probably not religious maybe not even Christian but I’ve learned that I have to share my faith with others. If they received it or not it’s their choice. I’ve just stated my point of view for all the astrology and horoscopes believers, not you in particular.

I have my opinion and you have yours, nothing wrong with that.

stellz95

Rookie
I dont know what else they can do in the US .....they already went to popular TV shows and did a media tour last year
Talking about promo the only thing they can do differently is releasing a song in full English if they want to have some radio play

But I thought they were going to the Grammys, I assumed that nomination was an excuse for them to go....so Im surpised they are not taking that chance

About big bang comparision, I think they want to be more free
but Big bang always had a more rebellious image, they openly say they are not friends with eachother and BTS will never do that.
Both groups are marketed differently
GD and Taeyong grew up together.....they were friends but not as close as BTS. They were prob joking when they said that they were never friends.

about their may comeback

I don't know why. But by the looks of this post, i feel like they're about to aim for religion, ethics and norms.. something big and rebellious is coming our way..
It feels wrong just by the look of it
Also in regards to @unbelievabletruth .. i also feel that as it is to be directed at the worldwide population.. it's going to cover many cultures and music styles.. to make it acceptable and appealing to the common people..

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
GD and Taeyong grew up together.....they were friends but not as close as BTS. They were prob joking when they said that they were never friends.
its was TOP who said it...he said they were just colleagues and not friends....Maybe GD and Taeyang are closer just the 2 of them

I don't know why. But by the looks of this post, i feel like they're about to aim for religion, ethics and norms.. something big and rebellious is coming our way..
It feels wrong just by the look of it
they are hiring 100 people to work with them wich is funny because the main appeal of the group was that "they always do all the work themselves" so.....how involved will they really be in this project?

cadiz

Star
https://www.koreaexpose.com/korean-feminists-argue-kpop-stars-bts-are-misogynists/
When questioned about BTS’s speech, two different spokespersons for UN Secretary-General António Guterres, who spoke at the event and launched “Generation Unlimited,” responded with “who is BTS?” and “what is BTS?” Even after hearing an explanation of who BTS was, the spokespersons continued to repeat “who is BTS?” and “what is BTS?”
Isn't it weird that un doesn't know whom they are having to give speeches?....and the group is using that speech to promote their global reach.
wow I just went to that link and Im shocked. What is this?

Even the group’s official twitter account (@BTS_twt) has shown indifference to women’s rights. One tweet, dated to Feb. 9, 2013, went: “Girls have got to dress cold [and show skin] both in winter and summer. That’s how men would like them.”

In replying to a comment from another Twitter user (@minj0213), the BTS account tweeted that she should “turn her cheek” so that they could “punch it with a fist.”

I had no idea they said those things....now I understand why Bighit controls their social media accounts....how scary the difference in the image they have now to back then