BTS discussion thread

Openyoureyes

Rookie
Isn't it that if you want to become famous you must do so? I read lots of the kpop companies are in the occult&in turn they get their artists/actors more famous but they do as told(promote agenda). So bts wanting money and fame decided to do that.
Btw , once you are in , they give you a year and after that you MUST bring 5 ppl to join in , after that, you are trusted and go up in rank .I was thinking maybe ®m joined first then convinced others to do so

Pepsi

Veteran
Hello this is the first time I'm commenting on this thread and I've been lurking since the past 1 week. Beeteeß is the group that got me into kpop. I was into them for a month or so before I fell deeper into the kpop rabbit hole and discovered other bands as well. I'd always considered Beeteeß to be different than other kpop bands and big#!t to be better than other companies because of the 'oh we are such a family' shtick they played. I came across this thread and was absolutely appalled and horrified at all the things Beeteeß have done to reach their level of fame. I kid you not, I couldn't sleep for 2 days when I started reading this thread, I was that affected. I just wanted to say thank you guys for truly opening my eyes to the dark side of the kpop industry. Sorry this post is all over the place, I'm sleepy lol

Openyoureyes

Rookie
Hello this is the first time I'm commenting on this thread and I've been lurking since the past 1 week. Beeteeß is the group that got me into kpop. I was into them for a month or so before I fell deeper into the kpop rabbit hole and discovered other bands as well. I'd always considered Beeteeß to be different than other kpop bands and big#!t to be better than other companies because of the 'oh we are such a family' shtick they played. I came across this thread and was absolutely appalled and horrified at all the things Beeteeß have done to reach their level of fame. I kid you not, I couldn't sleep for 2 days when I started reading this thread, I was that affected. I just wanted to say thank you guys for truly opening my eyes to the dark side of the kpop industry. Sorry this post is all over the place, I'm sleepy lol
Welcome to the thread . I'm sorry for the way you felt, I too felt the same , it's a heavy feeling when you find out that someone you once admired and idolized is fake .to know these things was shocking to me as well .glad you joined ☺☺

Openyoureyes

Rookie
The news about houses keep coming out

Bighit keeps saying they live at the dorm together.....lol they have luxury apartments worth millions dollars but decide to share a dorm with other 6 dudes? not realistic......
Idt so , I've heard so many things about the members being on bad terms especially tea , he sometimes does not sleep at the dorm or just leaves it for more than 3 days .... They all have their private houses , it's just armys can't come t believe that they are not the "family" they think they are

Pepsi

Veteran
Welcome to the thread . I'm sorry for the way you felt, I too felt the same , it's a heavy feeling when you find out that someone you once admired and idolized is fake .to know these things was shocking to me as well .glad you joined ☺☺
Thanks haha. I'm pretty much desensitized to it all now tbh. It doesn't hurt anymore, I'm just worried about them now. I had never been an intense fan before getting into kpop so I would have never been affected had it been any western or local artist cause I would have obviously expected something like this. But I guess the more you're invested into it, the more you lose?
Btw I recommended this thread to friends and the reaction is what you'd expect. People telling me I get scared easily, I overanalyse things, I'm buying too much into it. But I guess that is the spell these people have cast.
Also the dreams. I don't really dream alot about Beeteeß, but when I do it's always light hearted lol. Idk why

cadiz

Star
Idt so , I've heard so many things about the members being on bad terms especially tea , he sometimes does not sleep at the dorm or just leaves it for more than 3 days .... They all have their private houses , it's just armys can't come t believe that they are not the "family" they think they are
yeah I heard the rumor in this thread before. that Tae leaves on a different car when they come from airport
Today Tae posted a song and Jimin and JK are all over twitter making videos about it, but Tae didnt even respond to them...it just looks a bit forced

I saw this on twitter and I kid you not I didn’t know who this was for a few seconds
Maybe it’s because I haven’t watched them in so long but he looks so different
His face has gone VERY pale or Payne it’s the lighting or the setting of the video and he seems mentally and physically drained his eyes seem half open almost he seems to be very exhausted in a very unhealthy way and you can tell his smiles and fun actions are forced
I always feel more sympathetic towards him because I think he’s one of the more genuine ones but idk anymore Bighit are playing a nasty game
@Pepsi Welcome thank you for joining I’m glad you’re no longer affected by it but it’s truly unfortunate it’s all Gods choice to do what is right for them
Lol Jungkook and Jimin keeping doing these extra acts of support for Tae when it’s been evident that there’s a tension Bighit is losing track and it’s no longer a secret them reacting to his song doesn’t make it seem any more lovey Dovey

persephoneoh

T.aehyung’s song is not getting as many streams as the other solos songs did (even though its admittedly the loveliest and best quality out of the solos) and a fan exposed BigH cutting up footage in Burn.The.Stage that made T.aehyung look uncaring when Jungkook was sick hmmm.

One way or another, whether he is in or out, I think T.aehyung is too much for them to handle. When you look back with the knowledge of cutting scenes, BigH agenda becomes a little clearer. He gets minimal lines, screen times and his worst moments exposed (like his argument with J.in or consistently failing tasks in their RUN show) They can’t push him out because he holds the top popularity in places like China and Japan but it’s almost like they are trying to fade him into the background. People say his screentime in the movie was less as well?

J.in was also treated this way in the past but his treatment and exposure has improved (perhaps he is more malleable than T.aehyung)

There is also some complicity amongst the fans? I notice when his poor treatment is bought up it is ignored or disregarded and now we see from the reception of his song that perhaps BigH agenda has been fruitful in portraying him as ‘other’

Something is going to give. Secrets and agendas will come to light. The fandom is already opening its eyes to the issue and all it took was a y.outube analysis to wake some people up enough to connect the dots and put all the evidence together. Exposure is powerful.

I have a feeling that this issue is on the verge of boiling over. It will be interesting to see what results from the lack of support for his song.

Yet, though the ar.my fail to support him as expected, his popularity outside of the fandom is still strong and he has the best network and connections. His foothold in China and Japan speaks for itself.

Some people have a light inside them that is just too strong and other people are from families and legacies that are just more powerful and established

Don’t take me too seriously. I’m just thinking outloud right now. T.aehyung has always been very hard to read. It’s just very confusing how BigH is treating him.

It makes me wonder why.

stellz95

Rookie
T.aehyung’s song is not getting as many streams as the other solos songs did (even though its admittedly the loveliest and best quality out of the solos) and a fan exposed BigH cutting up footage in Burn.The.Stage that made T.aehyung look uncaring when Jungkook was sick hmmm.

One way or another, whether he is in or out, I think T.aehyung is too much for them to handle. When you look back with the knowledge of cutting scenes, BigH agenda becomes a little clearer. He gets minimal lines, screen times and his worst moments exposed (like his argument with J.in or consistently failing tasks in their RUN show) They can’t push him out because he holds the top popularity in places like China and Japan but it’s almost like they are trying to fade him into the background. People say his screentime in the movie was less as well?

J.in was also treated this way in the past but his treatment and exposure has improved (perhaps he is more malleable than T.aehyung)

There is also some complicity amongst the fans? I notice when his poor treatment is bought up it is ignored or disregarded and now we see from the reception of his song that perhaps BigH agenda has been fruitful in portraying him as ‘other’

Something is going to give. Secrets and agendas will come to light. The fandom is already opening its eyes to the issue and all it took was a y.outube analysis to wake some people up enough to connect the dots and put all the evidence together. Exposure is powerful.

I have a feeling that this issue is on the verge of boiling over. It will be interesting to see what results from the lack of support for his song.

Yet, though the ar.my fail to support him as expected, his popularity outside of the fandom is still strong and he has the best network and connections. His foothold in China and Japan speaks for itself.

Some people have a light inside them that is just too strong and other people are from families and legacies that are just more powerful and established

Don’t take me too seriously. I’m just thinking outloud right now. T.aehyung has always been very hard to read. It’s just very confusing how BigH is treating him.

It makes me wonder why.
Omg this whole post is soooo spot on, I feel the same way. BH treats him like crap.
I don't think he's the bad guy though. He has a light the others don't
They always make him look really dumb in the run episodes too and sometimes will let others mistakes go in their games but never his. And they never mention him with the other 3 in the dance line even though he's part of it now. But he's always been a decent dancer and vocalist but gets cheated out of recognition.

Last edited:

persephoneoh

Thanks. I briefly talked about V some time ago. It will be somewhat easier to do him as he has a stellium (4 or more planets in the same sign) in Capricorn and Moon in Aries and someone did gave me his birth time before. I'll do his later. A long time ago, I studied Chiron in Aries, an asteroid transit that began in 2018 and will end in 2027. This is a long transit that brings a lot of wounds to the surface. Aries is the sign of independence, self, the identity, passion, instinct, etc. I need to know V's birth-time and I'll get back to it later today, but I am waiting to see what manifests when the transit is in close conjunction to his natal Moon. This will bring out A LOT of unconscious wounds. I think because his Moon is naturally afflicted to begin with. The Moon is so important, it is how we feel, with ourselves and others. The moon absorbs, it mirrors, it's just very sensitive and vulnerable. In the sign of Aries, he's like a baby, a child learning how to walk. His thoughts will be this: DO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE WHO I AM? Within this abusive and demonic system he is apart of, this will be his test.

Sadly, Jonghyun from Shinee (who also had Moon in Aries)...it was too late. I always asked myself why he should have escape the system and live in Jeju island in peace like Lee Hy0ri, then I think about it, Lee Hy0ri has Moon in Libra so her need for BALANCE "saved her life" in a way...I myself have Moon in Libra and I escaped an abusive home and now live in peace. So I guess, opposite signs need to learn from one another?

Anyways, back to V, when this Chrion touches his MOON he will be faced with his emotional state. If he doesn't feel like the group he is in is helping him GROW as a person. and individual (outside of the system), he needs to INITIATE change and STICK with the plan...he does have all the tools really to do so. But I'm sure with all of those Capricorn planets he's too worried about his status and obeys so much to his organization (Biggy Hito).

If only V understand this message
No achievement, no money or glory can heal this wound – because being you is not about becoming something you are not, but is about learning to accept that it is OK to be you!
https://astrobutterfly.com/2018/03/21/chiron-in-aries-2018-2027/
Thank you for this reply.

I am also a Capricorn sun with moon in Aries and it is not the most comfortable combination at all. A constant feeling of being at war with one’s impulses and, imo, two signs that directly conflict with one another.

I have an aunt who describes that combination as a measured hothead; slow to act but quick to seethe, lol

Edit: additional thoughts

Your reading is very interesting considering my thoughts about BigH treatment of him. Perhaps it is an attempt to lower his self-esteem and make him believe that he cannot make it outside of the group. Some of the evidence points to that;

-marking his stuff with other members names
- mixing up his birth date twice
-leaving him out in announcements
-other members mocking his speech and implying he is dumb
-giving him less screentime and minimal lines
-making him appear uncaring or unenthusiastic
-j.imin released his solo the SECOND after t.aehyung’s birthday ended in SK though half the world was still celebrating it. There was discourse in the fandom about that.

even institutions outside of bhit participate. ET left him (and him alone) out of their recap video, an Indian theatre showing the new concert left him (and him alone) off the cast list. And that is not even a full list.

I’m not 100% certain yet but I’m beginning to feel there is an intentional attempt to stoke a sense of apathy against him. I see it often; someone will speak out in his defence and highlight the things mentioned above and then another fan will hit back and soon it becomes a case of ‘why complain? he has enough’

When so many of the fandom approach his clear mistreatment with a response of ‘why complain? You have enough’ ...and we know how J.in has spoken about how the members are aware of what is said and done within the fandom.

I feel, personally, that there are no harmless mistakes in this equation. It’s an attempt at a lesson to be learned BUT I still don’t think it is quite working out as BigH want it to.

I’ve spoken before about how I feel that T.aehyung has a certain level of protection surrounding him. I’m not entirely sure whether that protection comes from a place of light or darkness yet but I do believe, as said before, that he is someone that BigH cannot quite handle so I believe that there may be deliberate attempts to attack his self-esteem (though his Capricorn stubborness will serve him well there)

I also feel that his Capricorn sense of family and loyalty will (and may) be his downfall. I know that some don’t believe that the members are close but that’s not the read I get. I feel that BigH was smart enough to realise that it would be harder leave a group when you are close and view them as a second family. I think that is also why an element of competition between the members (sibling rivalry?) is also heavily promoted. Capricorns will not leave people that they consider their family on threat of death.

I approach him with a level of wariness since it’s extremely difficult to tell exactly why BigH have something against him—but I definitely believe that there is an element of spite and frustration in how they treat him.

Last edited:

stellz95

Rookie
I saw this on twitter and I kid you not I didn’t know who this was for a few seconds
His face has gone VERY pale or Payne it’s the lighting or the setting of the video and he seems mentally and physically drained his eyes seem half open almost he seems to be very exhausted in a very unhealthy way and you can tell his smiles and fun actions are forced
I always feel more sympathetic towards him because I think he’s one of the more genuine ones but idk anymore Bighit are playing a nasty game
@Pepsi Welcome thank you for joining I’m glad you’re no longer affected by it but it’s truly unfortunate it’s all Gods choice to do what is right for them
Lol Jungkook and Jimin keeping doing these extra acts of support for Tae when it’s been evident that there’s a tension Bighit is losing track and it’s no longer a secret them reacting to his song doesn’t make it seem any more lovey Dovey
He looks like he's on a lot of pain medication. After the SMA performance I think he might be having health problems or hurt himself again.
Even Tea looked extremely drained in the recent art photos he posted on fancafe.

stellz95

Rookie
The only ones that seem to be really enjoying the fame is one-eyed, sweet boi, and JH.
I've never really seen one-eyed off his game as leader of the group
We all know sweet boi is extremely invested in music so I don't think he plans on leaving the industry
Idk what to say about JH lol but that he seems annoyed that all the attention goes to One-eye as leader.
One-eyed and sweet boi are the only ones that seem to be in the "club" if you guys know what I mean.

The maknae line and Jin I have sympathy for though. Eyes are windows to the soul and all you have to do is look into their's. Even through a video on the internet you can see they are tired and unhappy.
Also just want to bring this video up again if anyone remembers it
And check out RM around 4:46 of this video

JimiJymy

Established
Hi everyone :) Long time. Happy New Year a 'bit' late and a warm welcome to all new members :)

Hello everyone !

This will be my one and only post :)
If you want further explanations abt what i'm going to say or talk then dm me

About BT$ i have given up on it quite a while ago(almost after i quit the thread tbh)
My only hope for them is that they could save themselves (with the help of the military service ) or wake up their own fans but they have fallen so much into evil and bad i yeah no..... :/

Personally i am half asleep and half awake

I am aware of many signs and still look for them each time i see a celeb

Thanks to the thread i was able to give up on hearing the satanic music of HollyWierd

My problem is that now : unlike you guys i am sick and can't work or study for a long time so i've been watching kdramas (yeah i know they are evil too and even some bk here and there i can't help it despite praying everyday )

Abt Mj mmmmh i don't listen to his music anymore (and it's hard bc temptation) but i still want to defend him bc i genuinely believe he was sold to evil and had no other choices and now that is why he was killed (the problem is also i created a strong link with the community and i can't give them up :()
I know most of the people i am surrounded with are sheeples (except for a few and ofc you guys ) but i guess it is indeed hard to wake up

Still listening to music sorry ;-;

I am planning tho to detach myself from social media more (when i do an internship and start my passions again )
Or maybe even disappear from the internet (i'm not scared abt their dmbas$ el"ite lol i'm just meh abt being on internet )
I'll ask my bro XD

I wonder a lot if we got time left :(
Also abt religion

I wonder if my previous posts were slander or if it actually helped someone ^^

Btw i am learning new languages (including korean so if you need any help )

I will delete this message once everyone i've known in this thread ^^
has read it

Idk how long i can stay out of the matrix (i feel pull apart at times )

Good luck everyone
Much love ~

(Ps : i noticed many "idols" are also Cancer in the horoscope idk if that helps :3)
(Lol glad to see not many famous people are Tauruses tho
No hate to any other signs
I love everyone of them :3 )

Sorry for the rant
Adios !
Oh my heart...it's always sad to see 'bye bye' messages :(
Please do take good care of your health Cocomj :)
Just be careful that the community you are in won't be a stumbling block and may God guides and strengthens you in your career path.

When I saw the tweet, I was like 'What.....?'
It might partially be because of the 'Show me the forehead effect'...XD

persephoneoh

Omg this whole post is soooo spot on, I feel the same way. BH treats him like crap.
I don't think he's the bad guy though. He has a light the others don't
They always make him look really dumb in the run episodes too and sometimes will let others mistakes go in their games but never his. And they never mention him with the other 3 in the dance line even though he's part of it now. But he's always been a decent dancer and vocalist but gets cheated out of recognition.
Yes. There is a clear level of disregard and disrespect towards him in the fandom. I wasn’t too sure if it was true that he is disregarded by fans more than the others but the stream count of his song has me more convinced.

His company do not represent him as an equal member of the group and they are sending an underlying message that fans should not either but something is just not working out as it should because he is still one of the most popular members—

So where is that coming from?

I have a feeling—but I’m not too sure of it yet, that there is some conflict going on. It feels very much like a push and pull; one strikes first, the other strikes back. I don’t know.

I would LOVE to know more about his family background. There is definitely more to him that meets the eye.

I don’t know if it’s a case of BigH not being as big a fish as people think they are (or they themselves hoped to be) but i think the analysis video that girl put out was a definite loss for them. It got T.aehyung a little more support and I think that is the last thing that they want.

At first, following the BigH is Lumi theory, I was concerned that they may have been setting him up as a tribute but shoving him into the background would make no sense in that case.

The feeling I get is that he is a thorn in their side that they can’t pull out but WHY?

Please forgive my scattered thoughts. I’m trying to work out what I think even as I’m writing it. He is such a frustrating study, I swear it

stellz95

Rookie
Yes. There is a clear level of disregard and disrespect towards him in the fandom. I wasn’t too sure if it was true that he is disregarded by fans more than the others but the stream count of his song has me more convinced.

His company do not represent him as an equal member of the group and they are sending an underlying message that fans should not either but something is just not working out as it should because he is still one of the most popular members—

So where is that coming from?

I have a feeling—but I’m not too sure of it yet, that there is some conflict going on. It feels very much like a push and pull; one strikes first, the other strikes back. I don’t know.

I would LOVE to know more about his family background. There is definitely more to him that meets the eye.

I don’t know if it’s a case of BigH not being as big a fish as people think they are (or they themselves hoped to be) but i think the analysis video that girl put out was a definite loss for them. It got T.aehyung a little more support and I think that is the last thing that they want.

At first, following the BigH is Lumi theory, I was concerned that they may have been setting him up as a tribute but shoving him into the background would make no sense in that case.

The feeling I get is that he is a thorn in their side that they can’t pull out but WHY?

Please forgive my scattered thoughts. I’m trying to work out what I think even as I’m writing it. He is such a frustrating study, I swear it
I completely understand the frustration. I'm in the same boat as you about him. He's the one that I've been trying to read and look into the most but he has the least amount of content out of all of them.
In recent award shows I noticed when it came to his line the camera would often zoom out and show the whole group or skip him over and zoom into another even though it's his line (which he already has very few of)
I always try to talk to my sister about possible theories about Tea's past but she brushes it off by saying Im imagining that there's more to him.
I remember reading somewhere he ran away once from his home bc he was confused...confused by what? Not to mention he was the only one raised by his grandparents but not his siblings that are only 1 & 2 years apart in age from him & I've noticed he drops funny comments when talking about his siblings. Once on V live when he insinuated his brother doesn't talk to him and that his sister stopped using honorifics when speaking to him (seemed really hurt by it too) but then he suddenly brushed it off. And another in the bungee jumping run episodes when he said he went on vacation w/ his family and his sister bungee jumping w/out hesitation and it made him feel bad bc he felt he should be the one not to be scared bc he's the man.
Also idk if I believe NJ wrote all the lyrics in his solo songs as they seem v different and match my vibe from him. I think he wrote them and NJ edited so his name is on it. I've noted that out of respect Tea gives other members too much credit sometimes (Capricorn sense of family maybe?).
He definitely is deeply attached to the members more than they are to him (besides Jimin).
He often drops remarks that make you turn your head twice though most Army's brush it off as "cute" or blah blah blah etc.
I too get confused whether his strong aura comes from dark or light. But I've always had good intuition since I was young, there's definitely something about him that separates him from the others.
I think the Capricorn in him keeps him strong but from close relationships I've noticed a hurt Capricorn is very tough to deal with bc they do retaliate and don't forget deception and betrayal. I think the Capricorn in him shows as he's not good w/hiding his angry/sad emotions.

Last edited:

persephoneoh

I remember reading somewhere he ran away once from his home bc he was confused...confused by what? Not to mention he was the only one raised by his grandparents but not his siblings that are only 1 & 2 years apart in age from him & I've noticed he drops funny comments when talking about his siblings. Once on V live when he insinuated his brother doesn't talk to him and that his sister stopped using honorifics when speaking to him (seemed really hurt by it too) but then he suddenly brushed it off. And another in the bungee jumping run episodes when he said he went on vacation w/ his family and his sister bungee jumping w/out hesitation and it made him feel bad bc he felt he should be the one not to be scared bc he's the man.
I have picked up something about this but it’s not something I feel very comfortable discussing, tbh. You made a very good point here though. I don’t want you to think I’m just ignoring it or disregarding it.

I've noted that out of respect Tea gives other members too much credit sometimes (Capricorn sense of family maybe?)
Not so much out of respect as Capricorn can be quite stingy with their respect unless it serves them or they feel it is earned but Capricorn sees their family and friends as extensions of themselves so they will encourage them as they want them to do and be the best that they can be. (Sometimes we can be pushy and overbearing though)

He definitely is deeply attached to the members more than they are to him (besides Jimin).
I believe he has a very special, exceptional bond with J.imin from a spiritual perspective I don’t think the soulmate thing is a lie at all.

I know people have different beliefs here but I believe that all the guys are close and have formed somewhat of a second family. However, I don’t think it’s the sweet, happy story that it’s presented as. Family bonds and dynamics can be used as powerful trappings and I think there was some level of manipulation used to get them there. It’s not unbelievable for them to form that bond when we consider their beginnings. They lived stuffed into a cramped apartment all sleeping in one room, even the nasty kidnap ‘prank’ during AHL—trauma, close quarters, basic amenties make for very powerful and close ‘war buddies’ bonds.

I too get confused whether his strong aura comes from dark or light. But I've always had good intuition since I was young, there's definitely something about him that separates him from the others.
My first intuition about him was good but there have been times when I’ve second guessed myself. I don’t know if it’s residual negative energy or if he has strong deflection in his wardings or even if he is just having moments where his resolve and fight weakens but I go back and forth on him quite a bit.

He is an indigo child so it might be that you’re picking up on but I know what you mean.

I think the Capricorn in him keeps him strong but from close relationships I've noticed a hurt Capricorn is very tough to deal with bc they do retaliate and don't forget deception and betrayal. I think the Capricorn in him shows as he's not good w/hiding his angry/sad emotions.
Yes. Capricorn is very hard to ‘get’ but even harder to lose. The sign is far more loyal than some people realise and once you are considered family, that is it....and I think the family dynamic of the group is something that could be used to trap and control him.

stellz95

Rookie
I have picked up something about this but it’s not something I feel very comfortable discussing, tbh. You made a very good point here though. I don’t want you to think I’m just ignoring it or disregarding it.
No, I understand that it is an uncomfortable subject matter. It just made me feel very weird and almost depressed every time I heard him talk about his family. I just have a sense that he was abandoned to generalize it, but I won't speak on it much more.

believe he has a very special, exceptional bond with J.imin from a spiritual perspective I don’t think the soulmate thing is a lie at all.
People forget soulmates can be platonic too. I think their energies balance each other out well. You can see how much they mean to each other.

I know people have different beliefs here but I believe that all the guys are close and have formed somewhat of a second family. However, I don’t think it’s the sweet, happy story that it’s presented as. Family bonds and dynamics can be used as powerful trappings and I think there was some level of manipulation used to get them there. It’s not unbelievable for them to form that bond when we consider their beginnings. They lived stuffed into a cramped apartment all sleeping in one room, even the nasty kidnap ‘prank’ during AHL—trauma, close quarters, basic amenties make for very powerful and close ‘war buddies’ bonds.
I absolutely despised AHL. That kidnap prank made me so uneasy and I can't believe their fans think it was scripted and good acting. I don't want to go off on a tangent about AHL but the whole thing was horrible and humiliating. & Even then they had it out for Tea constantly bullying him w/ insults.
I think the family dynamic is why they all renewed the contracts. The point you made about it being used as manipulation spot on.
I think they're concepts and MVs and lyrics are very revealing about them. I think majority of the group has just been broken into submission.

My first intuition about him was good but there have been times when I’ve second guessed myself. I don’t know if it’s residual negative energy or if he has strong deflection in his wardings or even if he is just having moments where his resolve and fight weakens but I go back and forth on him quite a bit.

He is an indigo child so it might be that you’re picking up on but I know what you mean.
Yeah, I definitely second guess him a lot to be honest and stop looking into it or seeing anything of his for periods of time. But I think a majority of it is residual energy esp since he's an indigo child it might just be amped up. For a while I was thinking to myself that he might just have had a lot of trauma in his life and it might be why he comes off like that sometimes. But who knows....his energy just drains me sometimes.
Sorry this got so long

cadiz

Star
I believe the problem with Taehyung is that he is the most "rebelious" one. I already talked about that vlive incident and how he literally asked the bighit staff to leave him alone

About his solo song.....I think its clear there is competition between jimin and him (on jimin side)
Today fans were focused on Tae song but Jimin and JK went on twitter and stole the spotlight and then Jimin called JK "cute" and erverything became about the Jikook ship and everyone forgot about Taehyung
Similar thing happened on Taehyung birthday, when Jimin posted his solo song and turned the attention to himself once again

This type of fanservice is how Jimin became so popular in korea (last gallup poll confirms he is way ahead of the rest)
And bighit is biased with him and JK maybe because they are the most obedient and profitable