BTS discussion thread

Openyoureyes

Rookie
On Twitter a month ago someone gave me Jung kook's real birth time via PM. So I hope it's right. Him having Sun in the 12th dismantles his persona. He lacks a sense of self and will. In secret, his father may have affected how he view himself; lack of a fatherly presence. The Sun is hidden. His father was critical (Virgo Sun) towards him, yet pushed him to make ends meet? (Sun in 12th house sextile Mars in 2nd house of finances). Sun squares Pluto in the 3rd, internal mental conflict.What people say about him in social media/newspapers/magazines (3rd house) affects how he sees himself; chaos, abuse in communication, self-abuse with word/thoughts (Pluto square Mercury), his mind is sometimes dark cause the light is hidden.Virgo Sun/Mercury in 12th=mental illness a.k.a clinical depression. He's really vulnerable. Stomach/intestine problems (ruler of 6th in the 4th house). Bones/joints pain.

Moon in Leo in the 11th house, in a group/organization he's the most popular. He shines in a group. Most K-pop members with a Leo presence will be the most stanned. Has famous friends (11th house friendships, networking). Maintain strong mature friendships (Moon trine Saturn), preferably with older women.

Saturn in Aries in the 7th house. He will be in a relationship with an older woman. Nick Jonas has Saturn in the 7th and look who he's married too. Because it's in the sign of Aries maybe he wants a immature child-like woman who likes to set out and do her own thing.

Jupiter in Aquarius in 5th house=very creative and playful. Also has many flings and romances. One night stands, friends with benefits.

Sun in Virgo square Leo Moon=has high standards for others, the emotional dimensions will run away with the personality and dramatize only a low level portions of the Self needs.

Currently, Transit Jupiter/Mercury in Sagittarius conjunct Pluto squaring Sun/Mercury and Moon is giving him problems. Expanding mental illness issues.
View attachment 18053

Sorry I am spamming post on astrology. I don't want to offend those who are against it for religious reasons. If you want me to stop please let me know thanks.
I enjoy your readings so much as I am trying to learn about astrology, it's such a mind-blowing science. Do you know the rising of each member? Or at least jk , I'm curious . thank you

Openyoureyes

Rookie
Btw have you all heard that Kai and Jennie broke up already because backlash was ruining their careers? I didn't expect them to break up so fast. May be it was all business move and they just wanted attenention??
Yeah I saw , I read a week ago that an insider said that Jennie will break up with him because of the pressure she's under , ppl around her told her to and she kinda felt that she screwed up when she got exposed.i just don't understand why they dropped hints if they didn't want to be outed !! Oh and dispatch was blackmailing both companies since November

stellz95

Rookie
The news about houses keep coming out

Bighit keeps saying they live at the dorm together.....lol they have luxury apartments worth millions dollars but decide to share a dorm with other 6 dudes? not realistic......
I think either they are securing their future while they have money in case they're screwed over by their company in the end or they do live separately and only use dorms when they are putting in over time in studio/rehearsal.

stellz95

Rookie
I do think they are dating because IU is Jk's biggest crush and they are both on top of their careers in Korea right now!
I'm just making an assumption but I don't think any of them are dating....more like having flings and one night stands. They are too successful right now and I think they are being honest when they say they are too busy to think about it. I think they are just getting their "needs met" and nothing more because I'm sure they have trust issues as well. They also all seem like extreme workaholics.
& If they were dating they wouldn't waste so much time getting on fancafe at odd times and even in vlives they sometimes word things really weird it seems they are living an extremely lonely life.

stellz95

Rookie
I was also wondering if anyone has some good theories about how these particular boys got into the occult or Freemasonry etc?
I have a working theory on RM luring some of them in and some of them being sold by their families but I don't have enough evidence to support this yet.
I'm just curious because their life before bts seems mysterious and shady..... Maybe I'm thinking too hard about it though.

Dove28

Rookie
Also, there is a connection:
T.O.P (BigBang) Aries Moon (Scorpio Sun)
View attachment 18040
Taehyung (BTS) Aries Moon (Capricorn Sun)
View attachment 18041
Jonghyun (Shinee) Aries Sun (Virgo Moon)
View attachment 18042

What do at least two of those members have in common?

Aries is ruled by Mars: impulsive, aggressive, childish, has a need to show others who they are, arrogant, hotheaded, starts but never finishes, fast, quick, alert, have a INNATE FEAR OF REJECTION, needs to develop self-awareness as Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, the Self..acts before they think. Risk-taker.

So my theory is that one of the members lacked a strong sense of self (The SUN rules the self, the EGO, the PERSONALITY) hence why he ended his life. He never felt like he was successful as a solo artist and other factors of course came into play. Interesting, because one of them was a psychiatrist saying it's is PERSONALITY that was the issue that drove him deeper to depression. Another was very rash with his choice to end is life (thankfully it wasn't successful) because of REJECTION from the general public from being caught smoking weed and other factors.

And Taehyung is literally on the edge right now. I hope he doesn't do anything he regrets. But people are worried for him a lot. His Moon is really stressed out right now, always was since his childhood. He cried because he wanted out. This reminds me of that Burn the Stage scene where V had to apologize to Jin for expressing his views on (I don't remember) but the point is that he expressed his SELF but was rejected because of hierarchy (Jin being the oldest, etc.) so he feels trapped.
I'm quoting my previous post about some members with Aries because I'm spooked.
AFTER I read some members charts I got the chance to curiously watch:
(Fortune Teller Reaction to TXT) And checked out Taehyun part. The fortune teller stated that though he is full of curiosity, he lacks confidence and needs someone to "hold his hand". He has ARIES SUN and Mercury and I felt that he was going to be the "child" of the group that has issues really grounding himself. If his birth-time is in the afternoon (after 12:00 pm) he would have ARIES MOON also so...yeah..and it's interesting he in some angles look like Jonghyun who had Aries Sun. His Sun isn't afflicted thanks to his generational Pluto in Sagittarius but his Moon may be excessive (Moon square Jupiter). They'll push him around and make sure he won't leave the system. Sad.

Last edited:

Idklol1234

Rookie
Do you guys ever wonder if bts truly resent their fans or see them as a ray of hope to save them or only worsen situations?
I don't think Bts resents their fans at out, I think what they say in those moments is truly sincere.
I think they do sometimes resent the immense fame now they have but I don't think they'd blame army for it, they probably resent the stalker "fans" and the ones that chase them and take photos of them. But not army in general

gisellex

Rookie
I was also wondering if anyone has some good theories about how these particular boys got into the occult or Freemasonry etc?
I have a working theory on RM luring some of them in and some of them being sold by their families but I don't have enough evidence to support this yet.
I'm just curious because their life before bts seems mysterious and shady..... Maybe I'm thinking too hard about it though.
Isn't it that if you want to become famous you must do so? I read lots of the kpop companies are in the occult&in turn they get their artists/actors more famous but they do as told(promote agenda). So bts wanting money and fame decided to do that.

Cocomj

Star
Hello everyone !

This will be my one and only post :)
If you want further explanations abt what i'm going to say or talk then dm me

About BT$ i have given up on it quite a while ago(almost after i quit the thread tbh)
My only hope for them is that they could save themselves (with the help of the military service ) or wake up their own fans but they have fallen so much into evil and bad i yeah no..... :/

Personally i am half asleep and half awake

I am aware of many signs and still look for them each time i see a celeb

Thanks to the thread i was able to give up on hearing the satanic music of HollyWierd

My problem is that now : unlike you guys i am sick and can't work or study for a long time so i've been watching kdramas (yeah i know they are evil too and even some bk here and there i can't help it despite praying everyday )

Abt Mj mmmmh i don't listen to his music anymore (and it's hard bc temptation) but i still want to defend him bc i genuinely believe he was sold to evil and had no other choices and now that is why he was killed (the problem is also i created a strong link with the community and i can't give them up :()
I know most of the people i am surrounded with are sheeples (except for a few and ofc you guys ) but i guess it is indeed hard to wake up

Still listening to music sorry ;-;

I am planning tho to detach myself from social media more (when i do an internship and start my passions again )
Or maybe even disappear from the internet (i'm not scared abt their dmbas$ el"ite lol i'm just meh abt being on internet )
I'll ask my bro XD

I wonder a lot if we got time left :(
Also abt religion

I wonder if my previous posts were slander or if it actually helped someone ^^

Btw i am learning new languages (including korean so if you need any help )

I will delete this message once everyone i've known in this thread ^^
has read it

Idk how long i can stay out of the matrix (i feel pull apart at times )

Good luck everyone
Much love ~

(Ps : i noticed many "idols" are also Cancer in the horoscope idk if that helps :3)
(Lol glad to see not many famous people are Tauruses tho
No hate to any other signs
I love everyone of them :3 )

Sorry for the rant
Adios !

Cocomj

Star
Hmm this is interesting, and I’ve seen anothe rpost about this too. I’ve been to two of their concerts and to be honest, aside from one moment because I filmed it, I can’t remember a single thing...
Interesting..?
Ok just hi (and bye ) also wtf ???

Openyoureyes

Rookie
Not related to BTS but your username "open your eyes" reminds me of 7th sense by NCT U which I thought gives a lot of important meaning hence why it's one of my favorite songs.
Oh I really didn't know they had a song named like that , I am gonna go check it out .I liked the name because I thought the more you decipher the more you open your eyes .