BTS discussion thread

hrosies

Rookie
how many of them have an individual home? Jin , Jhope and now Sugar

I doubt they live together like bighit says....3 members already bought their own house and there were rumors about Taehyung living in other place too so maybe only RM, JK and Jimin live together

Bighit still saying they all share an apartment but thats very hard to believe
Why are they buying their own places? What is the purpose of that...? I wouldn't expect BigHit to allow it with their "family" image.

Susu.mochi

Established
You guys all need to stop worrying about bts when you guys can't help them. They are in the illuminati I'm sure they have the mark of the beast. Do you know that when a person has the mark of the beast they are unredemable. Thier DNA changes. Please stop worrying about them. Of course you can pray for them but I'd rather have you guys pray for yourselfs for your families and for their fans. We all know that they are occultic so why keep on analyzing and analyzing. You guys need to get right with God come to Jesus, believe in him and repent. Do the Lords will while you can because Jesus is coming soon. Amen. May the Lord God bless you all. In Jesus name amen.
Here's a YouTuber you can check out she does a lot of good Christian videos.
Rachel Stephen

stellz95

Rookie
Hey guys I've been ghost reading this thread for about 2 months now and TBH it has been a comfort to me to know there are others that are also aware of what is going on. I'm really thankful for you guys and all the knowledge you share ❤ I know it frustrates some of you to constantly check up and analyze these things bc sometimes it can feed negative energy but I also think it can be a positive thing also bc it can motivate you to become a better person, and more spiritually aware.
Sorry I'm dragging this on for so long.
I don't think that B*S needed much analyzing to begin with bc they constantly give themselves away by the lyrics and imagery. They're personalities ARE fake all it takes is looking at those in the background in the Run episodes and Bon Voyage etc. Especially Tea. I've been reading about the occult for a long time and only recently discovered B*S through my sister's sudden obsession.
From observation I can note that RM, Suga, and JHope are deff practicing magicians. (Also notice JHope's disdain for other members is very obvious sometimes by his facial expressions) they are the most conscious of what is going on. The maknae line is also aware and are starting to become extremely sloppy with their emotions and the drug abuse is starting to show. Also recently at award shows Jin and Tea look like they are testing the boundaries and almost purposely trying to get in trouble it seems like.
I also feel it is okay to feel sorry for them but please be careful of channeling their energy or being consumed by it, especially Jin and the maknae line, because we do not know exactly what is going on but as an empath I can tell you it's not pretty and they have lots of suppressed feelings and dark energy. Tea's energy has gotten a lot darker and angry in the past few months. Please no one tell me it's bc family death's bc I'm aware of how it can take a toll on someone's personality but in his situation there is much more to the story. They are constantly changing his origin story and what he says changes a lot as well. & Army's constantly asking why he's changed is funny to me bc I think his current personality, kinda cold and quiet, is the most accurate to his true self. And from observation they all suffer from mental illness (which could be why a lot of there concepts revolve around mental illness) could be a refined version of their real back stories.
Also RM's IQ story is bogus and still makes me laugh especially when I see him in the Run episodes.
Sorry this is so long guys I have a lot to say but I'm terrible at getting my thoughts out sometimes lol

stellz95

Rookie
I also want to mention that I am sure they out love spells in their songs. Thats the biggest reason I started looking into them bc my sister usually never acts the way she has since she's gotten into B*S. I've never seen her so obsessed she barely even listened to music. She even started spending a lot of money on things related to them.

stellz95

Rookie
Also forgot to mention, those that doubt drug use among members please look back to the burn the stage ep where JM is upset about his voice cracking and is sitting on the couch in such glasses practicing his line in "Save Me"...he is clearly on something and you can hear it especially when he "laughs" at the end. Also burn the stage has A LOT of cuts in every scene we barely get half sentences
And then we get to Tea....a lot of Army's have been posting and talking about how sexy he looks constantly sticking his tongue out and licking his lips. Yes, he does do that normally but in the SBS Gayo Daejon performance he looked high. I'm not saying they do meth at the most they definitely abuse prescription drugs. I'm not judging I'm just noting from real life experience and what I've seen w/ people I know personally.
Rare unedited pics are the ones to observe along with/ fancams. I don't think everything they do is to gain sympathy. They don't care that much. Army is already easily manipulated. (Please don't be hurt by me saying this if you are Army, we are all human and have feelings so I do not mean any harm to anybody if you are fans)

cadiz

Star
Why are they buying their own places? What is the purpose of that...? I wouldn't expect BigHit to allow it with their "family" image.
maybe Bighit allows it because BTS put this as a condition to sign the new contract......the news about them buying individual houses started last year
maybe that apartment they all "share" is just a front, and they just use it to film variety shows or something lol

Also forgot to mention, those that doubt drug use among members please look back to the burn the stage ep where JM is upset about his voice cracking and is sitting on the couch in such glasses practicing his line in "Save Me"...he is clearly on something and you can hear it especially when he "laughs" at the end. Also burn the stage has A LOT of cuts in every scene we barely get half sentences
And then we get to Tea....a lot of Army's have been posting and talking about how sexy he looks constantly sticking his tongue out and licking his lips. Yes, he does do that normally but in the SBS Gayo Daejon performance he looked high. I'm not saying they do meth at the most they definitely abuse prescription drugs. I'm not judging I'm just noting from real life experience and what I've seen w/ people I know personally.
Rare unedited pics are the ones to observe along with/ fancams. I don't think everything they do is to gain sympathy. They don't care that much. Army is already easily manipulated. (Please don't be hurt by me saying this if you are Army, we are all human and have feelings so I do not mean any harm to anybody if you are fans)
Hello and welcome!!! I dont know about the drug use but I shared a video of BTS in award show and Jin and Tae were both acting like clowns, they looked high on something.

stellz95

Rookie
Hello and welcome!!! I dont know about the drug use but I shared a video of BTS in award show and Jin and Tae were both acting like clowns, they looked high on something.
Thank you!! & Yeah I saw that too! I don't know everything but judging by actions and the way their eyes are so glazed over makes me think there are prescription drugs involved but I do think it's a recent thing bc they didn't start acting/looking like that till late 2018 (could have to do w/ contract renewal???)
I have to give props to their company bc they are extremely thorough w/ editing and filtering content that it makes it pretty hard to catch much about them.

Nyediaries97

Rookie
Tbh, im glad that the news of them buying apartments is out. Hopefully other fans can see that it is not possible to live with one person or people like that for a long period of time. I knew from the beginning that if that if they were living to together, that it wouldn't last long. The speech about the disbandment makes more sense now. They obviously tolerate one another. This is just plain fan service. If you go on to Taehyung's more recent vlives, you will see that he has an entirely different personality. Like you don't even know if he is the same person that you saw on stage. Like his personality completely did an 180. It seems that he doesn't like to be bothered all that much, and he actually has a mature personality, like how a 23 year old man should have. I would rather that personality than the one on stage and in the shows to be honest. It seems more genuine. Not forced at all. But I do think that he is on drugs. They all are, but I think its different things which each person. Due to the pain from the constant rehearsing and traveling, they are using prescription drugs. I do believe that Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook over use pain medication. Jin says he takes something for his anxiety. Hosek, probably does something strong. It could possibly be just weed, but I think its a mixture of drugs for him. I believe that Yoongi and Namjoon take anti depressants. Most likely, the anti depressants are working as much for Yoongi probably. But that's just speculation.

What bothers me the most, is that as I look more into the occult and how they operate, I started to noticed that they are all actually distant. Like, I hate seeing them shipped together, but I do notice that Taehyung and Jungkook don't really hang out outside of the concerts, and the variety shows that they have. I notice that whenever they get ready to do a skit, or activity, Taehyung looks beyond the camera before he reaches out to Jungkook. Like he is being signaled to anticipate the shipping that they are both apart of. Jungkook finds a way to not be around Taehyung. Like he may hold his hand, but that's as far as it goes. He either pulls away entirely, or he purposely picks a different card when Taehyung hands him one. But at the same time, Jungkook tries to play with Taehyung during interviews, and Taehyung always look at his hand and turns his heads. But he doesn't react in a good or bad way. He is neutral. The only people who I deem close is actually Taehyung and Jimin. Since they knew each other for a very long time, they're relationship seems more genuine then the others. Even though, they compete with one another. But I'm only saying this, because, I've been studying the maknae line, and they are more obvious with their actions than the hyung line. I sense even more tension now, and especially since they haven't rested in like months.

truthspeaks

Rookie
The company probably feels the fandom is loyal enough that news of them having individual homes can start coming out. But I notice they are just making it seem like the members are buying these homes but not living in them. I think the fandom will have a meltdown when that happens.

To me (as others have pointed out), it's pretty obvious these guys just barely tolerate each other. Much like One Direction before them, they're at their peak and the cracks are starting to show. Taehyung reminds me of Harry Styles in that he was told to have this kind of manic pixie dreamboy persona and he was fine doing it for the first few years but he's well over it now. Jimin's OTT flirty/sexy kitten thing also gives me Harry vibes, I wonder if he's tired of it yet. The hyung line in general have seemed over things for a long time especially Yoongi.

Dove28

Rookie
When they report the members buying homes, Army usually brag the material aspect of it (i.e. cost) of the home/apartment. They don't love them enough to actually wish them to live individual lives away from the group. Imagine how they'll feel when they are caught bringing home a woman (potential wife) to their place.

Dove28

Rookie
The way they are promoting TXT with this childlike concept is really unappealing, the videos of them haven't pulled me in at all. what is bighit thinking, they are really coming across as cringey and boring.
It's either extreme child-like (borderline pedo) or extreme barely legal oversexualization. No healthy common ground. But what do you expect, most of these people working behind the scenes of these videos are sick in the head.

Sugar23_

Rookie

So I saw this on YouTube and didn’t know if anyone posted it yet but it explains why the bt$ fandom is really like a cult and breaks it down pretty well and also has some good info. There isn’t any talk of occult stuff but I thought it was still interesting and worth a watch if you’re interested.

mimis

Established
The way they are promoting TXT with this childlike concept is really unappealing, the videos of them haven't pulled me in at all. what is bighit thinking, they are really coming across as cringey and boring.
Yeah, also I can't see a strong Fandom formed yet. Besides fake views I don't think people are interested in the group. The last video bighit posted with the 5 of them has just 3M views. That's nothing, bearing in mind 90% of them are fake!
Idk..has anyone followed bts career since the beginning. How much views did they have when they debuted? I am sure they had more than txt. There is just something unique about bts that I can't see in txt. They (txt) seem somehow FORCED and mediocre. They have no visuals or memorable faces. Sorry I am so critical, may be they will prove me wrong..we'll see!