BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Youtube usually takes down the videos with a copyright strike,however minimal it could be..........However,it does give a chance to the content poster to give an explanation as to why the content must be put back on youtube.......with convincing explanation,usually the content will be back online in no time........and with these big companies involved,they can easily get them back up.......now what will be interesting to see is if the companies let their content be taken down or put them back up.......this will show the companies' intentions about their artists and groups.....it is really funny how all the popular acts of last year got targeted.......who knows?maybe 'they' paid that copyright company to do this.
It is restored :D

Hopeful

Star
And others were walking past him without even caring..........so much for being a 'family'
Yeah.. But the problem is.. They all go through the same pain..they were all equally out of breath and falling apart.. Some reached their tables but kook gave up near the stairs.. It's tough.. Yesterday they traveled dealing with sasaengs.. Days before that they had concerts.. And today an award show... It's getting out of hand.. Jet lags.. Exhaustion..

cadiz

Star
at least this one doesnt look like any BTS member

But I still find it weird how average these teasers are
Bighit is not showing their talents, we dont see them singing or dancing....we just see them acting cute for the camera

And Bighit is giving all of them similar hair color....they try to sell them as cute boys next door or something

cadiz

Star
And others were walking past him without even caring..........so much for being a 'family'
fans see this and they dont care too

if they cared about BTS they would start a petition for BTS to get a hiatus and get some rest....the fans of kpop group Mamamoo did that...they started a petition so the girls could get some rest
But Army are too selfish....they dont want to live without BTS material for too long....these men are falling apart right in front of our eyes

cadiz

Star
He is supposed to be a foreigner.......They are literally 'selling' them.......these are all promotional videos for the potential investors disguising as debut videos.......that explains the paedophilic imagery and the oral fixation besides all the obvious occult stuff.........these idols are nothing but modern day geishas........just an opinion.
you are right....the teasers are tittled "what do you do?" so Bighit should show what is their talent
But until now the only thing we see is them riding bikes or walking with dogs.....they are selling them like pretty faces or models from a catalog

cadiz

Star
junglebookgetwell soon and bt3getyour a$$tobed hashtags are trending worldwide along with bigheat hashtag..........people have started clamouring about not wanting any more content from bt3 if it means that bt3 could get rest and that in the meanwhile they would support the new group:rolleyes:

this accounts is some type of "insider"....they twtted the name of the new group before it happened.....and they have been saying to love BTS unconditionally (spreading a blind love for them)

But they talked about them being hunappy and exhausted....everything is coming up to be true

dont know the real agenda behind this account, but they are not tarot reader....they know things

cadiz

Star
It will be really sad if the guys are sick.......but maybe,just maybe,this collapse infront of fans(though I don't think that faint is fake) was to have the sympathy and support of fans and justifying to take break from making the content and giving way to the junior group while they get enlisted.........this way their popularity remains unaffected and fans don't complain........just saying.
I dont think so in this case....the others are ignoring him and this is not good for their family image, if this was planned I think the others would act different with him but they are all pretending like nothing is happening

And he is collapsing on stage, so this is not good for Bighit image too and they will be accused of overworking them
The timing is good for the new group if they have to give BTS a hiatus but ....Jungkook looking like this is not a good image for them

cadiz

Star
True that.........him literally falling even while getting up is a bad sight.....that family image has been taking a beating for a long time especially that time when tea was crying and others were trying to not laugh and then laughing in his face........and now this.......but,really,the timing is perfect......I think @Dove28 did say that this year won't be that good for bt3 or something like that......wonder what will happen.
dont know what will happen but fans cant stay blind for so long.
If they love BTS but they see them fainting on stage, crying on stage, looking exhausted, being harrassed by sasaengs....until when will they turn a blind eye to the ugly life BTS are living?? ....talk about "fake love"

cadiz

Star
Bighit is so smart

this guy is half brazilian, and BTS has a lot of brazilian fans....there is garanteed those brazilian fans are going to support this guy.
And he plays instruments and composes too....bighit are marketing genius putting a half south american man in the group....

believe me when I say....Brazilian fans are HARDCORE

Shuna

Star

Dove28

Rookie
Not sure what the deal of K-pop companies having multi/bi-racial members as "secret weapons" to draw the crowd.

Waiting for these members official birthdays so I have a real understanding of their astrological make-up. Because I am not buying these manufactured personalities.

Well, in 2019-2020 (activation 3 months before their debut "birthday") there is a T-square so it's a year of fated events. The 6th, 12th and 8th houses are afflicted. And that worries me a lot.

6th=co-workers, employees, daily routines, health, work, diet, service; Cancer, emotional roots in work and health, stomach issues, emotional service; Mars conjunct Mercury in Cancer.

"...Something needs to be hit, belted out, burned, buried, blessed, and finally alchemized. Because if we don’t, if we try our best to ignore the monsters in our deep and write off the demons in our heads, they will grow fiercely. And the haunting begins…"

8th house=sex, death and rebirth, shared resources, taxes, other people finances; Libra Moon; afflicted, the moon in Solar Returns is the emotional RESPONSE towards events and so there will be imbalance and disharmony.

Perhaps subconsciously, things will re-surface; a realization that fairness and justice needs to be ingrained within the company for BTS attain MENTAL PEACE. They are NOT being treated fairly and BTS haven't realized it yet. Well, until this new boy group ignites with silver platter popularity they'll understand the truth. I also see an unfair distribution of money earned from touring. Maybe after the tour the company will hog up all the cash and BTS will be paid unfairly.

12th=mental institution, jails, unconscious, solitude, exclusion, karma, house of un-doing; Saturn conjunct Pluto in Capricorn. Abuse from the company guarantee for that year. Capricorn rules businesses. Capricorns are bosses or CEO's of companies. So you get the hint. Sorry I said such bold statement and of course they were always abused but that year seems to highlight it even more. I just have a feeling someone is going to be hospitalized for "exhaustion" or have a real mental breakdown. Suicide attempts/ideation? Depressive year all around. Really sad.

BTS 2019 solar return.png

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Not sure what the deal of K-pop companies having multi/bi-racial members as "secret weapons" to draw the crowd.

Waiting for these members official birthdays so I have a real understanding of their astrological make-up. Because I am not buying these manufactured personalities.

Well, in 2019-2020 (activation 3 months before their debut "birthday") there is a T-square so it's a year of fated events. The 6th, 12th and 8th houses are afflicted. And that worries me a lot.

6th=co-workers, employees, daily routines, health, work, diet, service; Cancer, emotional roots in work and health, stomach issues, emotional service; Mars conjunct Mercury in Cancer.

"...Something needs to be hit, belted out, burned, buried, blessed, and finally alchemized. Because if we don’t, if we try our best to ignore the monsters in our deep and write off the demons in our heads, they will grow fiercely. And the haunting begins…"

8th house=sex, death and rebirth, shared resources, taxes, other people finances; Libra Moon; afflicted, the moon in Solar Returns is the emotional RESPONSE towards events and so there will be imbalance and disharmony.

Perhaps subconsciously, things will re-surface; a realization that fairness and justice needs to be ingrained within the company for BTS attain MENTAL PEACE. They are NOT being treated fairly and BTS haven't realized it yet. Well, until this new boy group ignites with silver platter popularity they'll understand the truth. I also see an unfair distribution of money earned from touring. Maybe after the tour the company will hog up all the cash and BTS will be paid unfairly.

12th=mental institution, jails, unconscious, solitude, exclusion, karma, house of un-doing; Saturn conjunct Pluto in Capricorn. Abuse from the company guarantee for that year. Capricorn rules businesses. Capricorns are bosses or CEO's of companies. So you get the hint. Sorry I said such bold statement and of course they were always abused but that year seems to highlight it even more. I just have a feeling someone is going to be hospitalized for "exhaustion" or have a real mental breakdown. Suicide attempts/ideation? Depressive year all around. Really sad.

View attachment 18738
After that speech at mama.. Where they cried.
They have all become a bit open i feel.. They are all getting into chat rooms one way or another to talk to normal people .. Even if it's for a little while .. H0b1 after the 2nd concert day was in the chat room even at 4am.. And he had to catch a flight that day. He said he couldn't sleep

And yesterday taehyung went to kkt and created a room and said he couldn't sleep..even though they were dead tired yesterday..
i can clearly say they're searching for peace in any way.. And if.. IF... they didnt find it this way either.. They will end up doing something ..

Hopeful

Star

Just wanted to add this here.
Jin said THE COMPANY DIDN'T ASK THEM TO SAY THIS....
This thing can have like many meanings.. Like first they are supporting the company so that people don't think that they have been pushed by b1gh1t to say this..

Second.. Either the company doesn't care or didn't talk with them about giving this message.. So they all ended up being nice seniors and all.. After seeing some army tweets against txt..

He could have skipped that part but he didn't.. And j00n rolled his eyes at the support statement.. Which a person does when in confusion or when they support their own statement half heartedly...

Hopeful

Star
that junglebook fainting clip reminded of this

many opined that it could be mkultra glitches,demonic possession,exhaustion or dehydration...........
However, the facts relating to junglebook made me wonder .......the fact that the guys were ready backstage to haul him away....or that there is a doctor by his side all the time these days,it seems........that doctor part reminded of a handler.....oh well,it could very well be just exhaustion..........i'll leave it to your discretion.
The doctor part is scary ..
These doctors can be used for manipulation..
Jhonghyun's psychiatrist was also a reason for him to stop being strong.. That guy was of no help.. He used to say to him to MAN UP and stuff..

Hopeful

Star
Wow.......looks like 12th house effects are already being seen with exhaustion videos going viral......it will only be a matter of time for atleast one of them getting hospitalised............
About not being fairly........it is a given that they won't be paid fairly........the company's line would more probably be about the expenses they made on each of them for costumes at award shows and tours and for promotional activities(billboard,youtube, buzzfeed and other companies have been promoting the group tirelessly).......those costumes themselves are supposed to cost a lot......and they'll be paying from their own pockets.......even if there are sponsors,the company can always cut that money from the artists,as it will be the main middleman between the sponsor and the artist.......they are worth around 70million dollars right now .....earlier it was sweetboi(9mil) getting more than others(8mil) because of his writing credits...........but now,somehow hoppie(12mil) overtook sweet boi(8mil) in getting paid more.
How do we know they getting paid this much? Like suga 8mil.. H0bi 12mil..

And
That btstarot account said even if they're being paid in millions.. It's still less for them. They should be paid more

Suga has i think stopped much of his writing and composition because company always made changes in his stuff.. So when you stuff is changed you automatically lose interest in it..

And h0b1 is the dance leader. And dance is a necessity for them. So maybe yes and his h0peworld was also a success

Hopeful

Star
them staying in chat rooms could very well be to gauge the fans' mood right now especially with the new group debuting and this helps to keep the fans still hooked to them............that not being able to sleep even after that exhaustion videos......speak of insomnia,which can be dealt with drugs,which I'm sure they have access to since they have an attending doctor with them nowadays
It could be because of wearing off of the enhancement drugs they take before performances
It could mean unable to sleep due to increased demonic activity.......these artists who invoke demons are usually haunted by these entities....there are few videos of artists talking about shadows in their bedroom.......
it could be a ploy to gain more sympathy from the fans and to stop them from going to other groups through emotional manipulation(the company is good with this)
About hoppie not being able to sleep,it could very well be because of catching flight and he might be too sleepy and afraid of being late.......so,he might just be keeping himself awake.
However,with all their activities carefuuly moniored,how can anyone be sure that they are in the chatroom by themselves?It could just be an insider or if the members are there themselves,then they have company,literally the 'company' represented by atleast one employee.
Hmm right .. But taehyung sent audios last night at kkt.. It was his voice.. Which confirmed it was him

Hopeful

Star
It is all over internet,their networth as a group and as an individual........
https://www.quora.com/How-much-is-BTS-net-worth-in-2019
https://thenetworthportal.com/celeb-net-worth/bands/bts-net-worth-career-assets/

That tarotaccount is either a diehard fan or an insider..........not sure about needing to be paid more though,they are really successful,agreed...........but the amount of dirty play and the promotions and to keep up their allegiances with the elite,besides their refined appearances and media play requires a lot of money.
In no way saying that they don't deserve more but,the company has many employees(84 to be exact) and many more will be needed for the new group and they have just one official group until now,so,the guys are feeding a lot of mouths and might not be getting a lot more(though they have to)......if the new group starts making money,the pressure probably reduces over them and then maybe, they'll get more money individually.
Hmm i see

But the new group doesn't give off some.. You know.. Being a successful group vibes... Uptil now..
As it was mentioned before here.. Even their intro videos are mediocre..

Beetees even when rookies. Had an aura of being successful around them..

Well let's see.. I think 2 more members to go...