BTS discussion thread

gisellex

Rookie
its not surprising
ARMYs said they will never replace BTS but kpop fandoms are not loyal. As soon as they find a new cute boy they will move on

This next BTS comeback will still be popular but I think it will all go down from this year on with the new boygroup debuting....Bighit is still giving BTS the same old Smeraldo theories and a big part of the fandom is bored with that
Will there be another bts tho? one that has us creating 889 pages worth of content on this forum lol

Hopeful

Star
Will there be another bts tho? one that has us creating 889 pages worth of content on this forum lol
My answer would be..
I guess not :D..
We are ending when Beetees ends their game..
I just kind of still feel beetees is unique than others..
I really don't expect much from txt.. What more can happen now. All the heights in being a musician have been touched by beetees...
So in future even if txt makes it to the top..people will still say they were handed the success by beetees.. So it's going to be tough for them too...

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Yh but can I talk ab TXT tho that IS MORE THAN OBVIOUSLY a copy of BTS's members. First member revealed was compared to taehyung ( I also noticed the similarity), and the second one now is compared to Jungkook.
I mean this is clearny not a coincidence????

SO BIGHIT WANTS TXT TO REPLACE BTS AS THEY GO TO ARMY?
OR THEY WANT THE NEW GROUP TO HAVE SUCCESS ASSURED AS BTS's stans will feel attached to people that look like bts?
THIS IS DIRTY PLAY BIGHIT. UGLY SHIT.

AND THE FACT HIS SHORT FILM HAS JK'S VOICE SINGING IN THE BACKGROUND?
BTW THEY LACK ORIGINALITY I DOUBT THEIR HYPE WILL LAST LONG.

AND IN CASE YOU WANTED TO KNOW THEIR MANUFACTURED PERSONALITIES ALSO, BLIND ARMYS DID IT FOR YOU:
https://twitter.com/txtonnews/status/1084612775375196161

hrosies

Rookie
Yh but can I talk ab TXT tho that IS MORE THAN OBVIOUSLY a copy of BTS's members. First member revealed was compared to taehyung ( I also noticed the similarity), and the second one now is compared to Jungkook.

OR THEY WANT THE NEW GROUP TO HAVE SUCCESS ASSURED AS BTS's stans will feel attached to people that look like bts?

AND IN CASE YOU WANTED TO KNOW THEIR MANUFACTURED PERSONALITIES ALSO, BLIND ARMYS DID IT FOR YOU:
How creepy. :confused:

Dove28

Rookie
Big Hit stated that the new group won't be like BTS but so far the 2 member themselves and their idol personalities reek the brand BTS so I don't understand the point? I understand every Korean pop company has to build their own "color" to stand out but I don't sense "Big Hit" but rather BTS.

Hopeful

Star

Forcing the similarities.. The only similarity here is the coconut head..

And b1gh1t like always using flowers to symbolize their idols...

Gerbera for ye0njun
Yellow rose for s00bin..
The meanings of these flowers fit with stage persona of jh0pe..

Hopeful

Star
View attachment 16133
I just want to know if anybody has the idea.. How are fansites made? Any random fan with money becomes a fansite master?
Because these guys even know who their fansites are and who aren't ..

Why do i feel like they generate the fansites themselves? Like the company does.. And pays for the masters to travel and capture photos?
Ok finally after months.. I got the answer to my own question :D..

That fansites really are hired people by the company.. They are provided with schedules and cameras and are paid for taking pictures ..

Today b1gh1t banned some fansites because they invaded too much privacy... Carrotnuna and hopeeyes among them.. And both of them are being insulted and unfollowed ..
And some people also said that they are now jobless women..IMG_20190114_220749.jpg

cadiz

Star
Big Hit stated that the new group won't be like BTS but so far the 2 member themselves and their idol personalities reek the brand BTS so I don't understand the point? I understand every Korean pop company has to build their own "color" to stand out but I don't sense "Big Hit" but rather BTS.
yes.....they are still going with the theories and morse code in their videos
The 2 members presented look like a copy of Taehyung and Jungkook..... maknae line are the most popular BTS members so Bighit decided to go for similar visuals

Rumors say this new group only has one rapper so I believe their vocals will be the foccus, and they should be better than BTS on that aspect

I wonder if Bighit will mediaplay about them writting their own music or just use BTS members to produce music for them and make sure Armys have to listen and support the songs that way.

Hopeful

Star
yes.....they are still going with the theories and morse code in their videos
The 2 members presented look like a copy of Taehyung and Jungkook..... maknae line are the most popular BTS members so Bighit decided to go for similar visuals

Rumors say this new group only has one rapper so I believe their vocals will be the foccus, and they should be better than BTS on that aspect

I wonder if Bighit will mediaplay about them writting their own music or just use BTS members to produce music for them and make sure Armys have to listen and support the songs that way.
Both the revealed members are rappers ... That makes 2 rappers uptil now.. The leader is also a rapper like j00n..

deniiiiXD

Veteran
BTS made Bighit ;) BTS had composers like Suga PDogg and RM that gave rare originilaity and value to the group. Now Bighit got rich, knows how to get richer and richer and fool people, but they lack verity, truth, the thing that makes people get attached to something. They got no essence, only appearence. That's why Bighit is and will be just one-success wonder: BTS. I guess so.
I guess TXT's hype will be over pretty soon. They are just idols. Stray Kids also produce and compose, but are they as unique as BTS?
No. It's unreachable. Bighit was just lucky.

Shuna

Star
I'm trying to analyze the KPop in relation to the information I read in the book and I noticed that groups represent something on the Freemason panel.
BTS represents the initiation of the new members of the initiatory Freemasonry. (We Are Bulletproof Pt2 they are on mosaic pavement).
EXO represents the cube.

Going to find the clips on YouTube: Genie has released the trailer of "This is Paradise" which shows just a door, also visible in the EXO show, and in the Simon Says, etc.

Hopeful

Star
The sasaeng thing got out of hand yet again in their last trip..
I still don't understand HOW after so much security and personal gaurds.. Some sasaengs still. Manage to be this close to them..
And what even happened to their private jet? Is it reserved for txt now? Or ...

Crazy things happened ..
Picture of k00k sleeping in the plane..
We even have sasaengs who got to the place where bts run was being filmed..
IMG_20190115_070943.jpg
This is some crazy level of stalking.. And a person inside the company who is too hungry for money and leaking locations of the filming sites..
This is really creepy..

And suga was so pissed he filmed this girl in a way by rotating around.. To report or something..

Still she had the nerves to post this later on..
Screenshot_2019-01-15-06-35-17-247_com.twitter.android.png
What if.
Someone pays these girls and gives them firearm...

This is really dangerous..
It wasn't this much bad before

Now it's getting worse

Hopeful

Star
BTS made Bighit ;) BTS had composers like Suga PDogg and RM that gave rare originilaity and value to the group. Now Bighit got rich, knows how to get richer and richer and fool people, but they lack verity, truth, the thing that makes people get attached to something. They got no essence, only appearence. That's why Bighit is and will be just one-success wonder: BTS. I guess so.
I guess TXT's hype will be over pretty soon. They are just idols. Stray Kids also produce and compose, but are they as unique as BTS?
No. It's unreachable. Bighit was just lucky.
Txt gives me vibes of a rookie group from SM ent company

Like NCT dream kind of vibe ...

Yes right... the composer and producer thing is unique to beetees...

True
. B1gh1t got lucky ...

Shuna

Star
In the Hala Hala they think of me with their clothes to the cowboys or the laws and if not to Shadows People.
I look at the new clip and see the trumpet, which makes me think of the book of Revelation with the 7 trumpets of the end time.
The second thing he wears each in front of a Shadow People is a label with their ATEEZ member name.
It also reflects in the mirror. What makes me think of a Freemason hotel that has just (like a hotel for the osties except that it has two spaces for a calisse, each side of a third door with a paved mosaic going to a mirror. And if we watch the clips like for example BTS have seen that in Fake Love,
RAP Monster for a moment he is moving towards a mirror as if he was going to cross a door, and Jin touches the mirror in his Wings and it's finally of the water.

Hopeful

Star
It seems other artists are also affected by this.....blackp!Nk,jenn!e's s0l0 and tw!ce........not sure about tea being solely targeted....... also, isn't the whole album removed based on that announcement?.....or am I missing something?
No. It's just his particular song ..
Fake love is still there.. Euphoria also