BTS discussion thread

nmatejakova

Established
new Bighit boygroup is debuting

Their name is already trending worldwide
it looks like they will have a trailer for each member, and this boy is the "cute" type...it will be easy to catch armys attention lol most of them are already freaking out.
Hi, i just watched it and noticed this
Maybe it's some offer to potential sponsors?

Attachments

nmatejakova

Established
Also cute little devils? Really? They remind me of the devil emoji and someone here posted video about the emojis and that they are possessed or something like that (sorry my memory is really bad).
20190110_182716.jpg
20190110_182738.jpg
That reminds me of how reptilians are kiddnapping people. And the teddy bear = white-red duality?

20190110_182757.jpg
The logo is strange, looks like an eye and white-blue-red duality
Screenshot_20190110-181613_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20190110-185725_Samsung Internet.jpg

20190110_185800.jpg

Galaxy wallpapers...

Kim Seokjin- The universe
Before I talk about Jins mask I want to talk about the background behind him which is a galaxy in outer space
This could symbolise restrictions and curiously
An individual may be so frustrated in the place or life they’re living that they want to run away hint at Jins awake lyrics where he wants to fly or get away
It’s could also represent curiousity or the drive to know something which isn’t off limits View attachment 17937

Screenshot_20190110-182047_YouTube.jpg

I didn't see that coming so soon :D
Screenshot_20190110-182206_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20190110-182238_YouTube.jpg
Again alien?
The 'A' looks more like a triangl than an 'A'.
Screenshot_20190110-182424_YouTube.jpg
Also what is all this stuffed animals concept about? Its disturbing and gives me a p***phile vibe. And the pink-blue duality most of the time - maybe another form of red-blue duality?

Hopeful

Star
Also cute little devils? Really? They remind me of the devil emoji and someone here posted video about the emojis and that they are possessed or something like that (sorry my memory is really bad).
View attachment 18638
View attachment 18639
That reminds me of how reptilians are kiddnapping people. And the teddy bear = white-red duality?

View attachment 18640
The logo is strange, looks like an eye and white-blue-red duality
View attachment 18641
View attachment 18642

View attachment 18643

Galaxy wallpapers...

View attachment 18644

I didn't see that coming so soon :D
View attachment 18645
View attachment 18646
Again alien?
The 'A' looks more like a triangl than an 'A'.
View attachment 18647
Also what is all this stuffed animals concept about? Its disturbing and gives me a p***phile vibe. And the pink-blue duality most of the time - maybe another form of red-blue duality?
Some people are already saying.. He looks like taehyung to them.. And now that there is an alien in his intro V is know as an alien and the horizontal V sign he did.. So maybe yes. He just might be a substitute for V..

And what the hell is that X doing in between tomorrow and together ..
Makes no sense..

Hopeful

Star
Hello again guys....I said that I'll be leaving but,I saw that the new group is debuting and so,wanted to give my observations.
The name has an 'x'......which is symbolic of devil
the whole gaming arcade set up is symbolic of dissociation and mind control...........stuffed toys are paedophilic.......and also,the victims of mkultra who are going through abuse are usually depicted in movies holding a doll or a toy...symbolising innocence.........this means,they are showing that the boy is still innocent and is undergoing programming........
the scene of him being in the glass box and knocking on the box......is kind of commodifying the boy....seems like they are advertising to the potential sponsors.....
the red-white,black-white,blue-pink colour schemes and one eye symbolism
many computer screens.......mind control
showing alien symbols.........there is talk that there will be a staged alien invasion soon.....so,this is kind of predictive programming and subliminal messaging
though the video didn't turn 180,it still turned to give an impression of inverse....and the reflection of ceiling .....inversion and mirrors
The fans are arguing about whether to support them or not
Remember the recent kpop death of a 33yr old guy from heart attack(only yesterday,I think).......seems like it is for this group(just guessing)
Okay......now I'll be truly leaving.......it is really hard to notice all these things and not talk about them.....but,I'll try my best......Goodbye.
A death? Who died from. Kpop? Didn't see any news of someone's death on twitter ... Maybe it's being hidden or something ..

Hopeful

Star
i dont know if its a devil but the symbol in their logo is strange, what is that some goat head???

And the taser gives a very chidish vibe, the boy is a 99 liner so he is not the maknae....but they still gave him this childish teaser
Maybe the new group will be all about cute concept
I didn't see that mascot thing on the bighit account..
But that looks like a dragon face with Mickey mouse ears ....

Hopeful

Star
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/page-361#post-179900
The girl died on dec 26,2018 and the guy on the morning of jan 7,2019(aged 33)....both dates are pretty occultic and I did mention that there might be some ritualistic sacrifices in my earlier posts.....especially with 26 being around christmas,which is a pagan holiday and jan6th was a new moon,which is supposed to be very auspicious for the occult being the first new moon of the new year.
The news came out only recently which is suspicious especially for the girl who dies in dec.
Omg..
And the girl was preparing for her 3rd album to be released in June..

The guy's name is JINHYUNG.. I don't know but while reading the article felt like jin hyung,(seokjin) since he is the hyung of all beetees

If planned.. Then makes things more weirder

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Hello everyone,
I lurk here since the creation of this thread and created an account today to write this message (and maybe connecting the dots with you guys if I have enough time to). I read every single message since the beginning and in all honesty I never thought it was possible to discuss about BTS and the occult without being called crazy/stupid.
As a fan since 2015, I've noticed fishy things only last year and started asking myself. I'm so thankful for finding this thread full of open-mindedness. Of course the truth is harsh for us. Believe me it's not easy to read such things about a group that helped you through depression and stuff... It hurts but well... Don't wanna be blind.
Anyways; I just have a question (maybe someone already answered but you know I have a terrible memory)
BTS' MVs started being stuffed with symbolism during HYYH pt. 1 (with butterflies and stuff if you don't count the floor on we are bulletproof pt. 2) and don't get me started on Wings. What do you think was their occult connection before 2015 ? It seems like there wasn't any symbolism (as long as you don't analyse things too much).
I've done a video with their symbolism through the years
you can skip to 6:07

deniiiiXD

Veteran
After watching this video now I started to pity idols and even BTS.. Guys.. I don't think anybody tell them there is also something satanic involved.. They find it out little by little.. And of course they can hardly leave after all the hardwork they had to handle and so much suffering.
This girl left in the third year of training.

She said that it's a dream come true but acting, singing, dancing, dieting, learning lyrics and choreographies all day is not human.. it's a thing that only robots can do.
Also an interesting comment under the video:
"After I watched this video of yours, I actually thought about certain stuff. I use to want to be a Kpop star when I was around 12-13 because of BIGBANG.
I was let's say inspired to do so? I tried auditioning but I got turned down. So, as I grow older, those dreams started to fade slowly. I saw videos of people's experience, idol talking about their training lives and stuff. And slowly, I started to think is this really a life I want to lead? Training for years with an uncertain future at times, repeating the same routines & schedules Everyday and not being able to sleep Nor eat well. I ask myself at times, is this even a human life? and just like you said it's like robots, sing, dance, act Everyday, doing the same stuff and practicing over hours.

My personal view of this industry is that, it's very manufactured. It's like making dolls and robots. I heard that sometimes the agencies even plan what is your personality going to be like. It's like you're not even being able to be yourself. Thus, as I grow I give up on this dream not because I don't want to be it anymore but it's not realistic at all. And also it's not a life that I would like to lead. You might not even earn a stable income as the rate for the group to succeed is uncertain. And so I slowly started to change my dream as I don't want to have a future that is unclear. And I don't want to not be able to have freedom.

I realise that many young fans wants to be a Kpop star. I'm not trying to stop you or what but I'm trying to tell you that, think about your choice whether if it's going to be worth it at the end? Because not many are going to make it. I can tell you that the success rate for you to become an idol out of those many Trainees in the company is like less than 5% unless you are either talented or good looking af. You're fighting with people who are 10 times more talented than you, 10 times more hard working than you. And even if you're talented, you might not even become an idol. Even if you do become an idol, not many are able to become Super famous like those trending idols. Not many are able to earn much and are overwork. "

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I am wondering.. have any of you ever watch the first bangtan bomb?
There are some things interesting about it:
- at 0:20 Jimin says: we are about to-
and Jk: lose weight (obsession created by extreme dieting)
- 0:30 Jimin play the "idol" role: man ready to sacrifice himself for the best of his fans.
They keep filming how bts is endlessly practicing and rehearsing, and feel down for every little mistake they made.
- at 5:56 Taehyung puts a V in front of Suga's eye. Suga does one too nodding.
What could this mean? Do they tell them "do this sign from time to time!" ? "Do it to show grace to the elies" ? "To get their attention" ? "To satisfy them" ?

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star

Ok so basically jamal lied of being depressed .. Just to be in the hospital along witj h0b1...
But that still doesn't explain his condition in Euphoria.. When he imagines all the boys with him running happily to Utopia..
Maybe then he got sick for real...

Whatever that smeraldo book account is doing.. is lame.. Just to keep people getting back on the old theories which is going to lead to nothing as usual..

Hopeful

Star
Their own fandom is troubled for them.. Just after revealing 1 member.. Only ONE member from the new bg.. People are deleting their beetees content and changing into txt fan accounts..
That's crazy how fans can move on so easily ..
RM'S MOONCHILD has some above 6 million views and the new boys intro is getting equal to that..

And first time a boy group getting a near million followers.. Just by introducing their 1 member..

Sugar23_

Rookie
D
Their own fandom is troubled for them.. Just after revealing 1 member.. Only ONE member from the new bg.. People are deleting their beetees content and changing into txt fan accounts..
RM'S MOONCHILD has some above 6 million views and the new boys intro is getting equal to that..

And first time a boy group getting a near million followers.. Just by introducing their 1 member..
Damn I guess they really don’t waste any time do they? It’s so weird they don’t even know if this group has talent or if they’ll like the music and there already on board. I’m really curious to see the rest of the members and what kind of concept they will have and how they will compare to bts as in level of success personalities etcetera.

cadiz

Star

its not surprising
ARMYs said they will never replace BTS but kpop fandoms are not loyal. As soon as they find a new cute boy they will move on

This next BTS comeback will still be popular but I think it will all go down from this year on with the new boygroup debuting....Bighit is still giving BTS the same old Smeraldo theories and a big part of the fandom is bored with that

new Bighit boygroup is debuting

Their name is already trending worldwide
it looks like they will have a trailer for each member, and this boy is the "cute" type...it will be easy to catch armys attention lol most of them are already freaking out.
At the end of the video there's a message in Morse code. Anyone know how to translate??