BTS discussion thread

kukitae

Rookie
B
the message is "LET'S MAKE THE BEST YEAR EVER".....decoded it....told you guys I would.....hehe:cool::D...Isn't it weird that they are posting these supposedly secret messages(many have decoded it already on twitter) that decode into english?...it is targeted at international audience.....they are truly going international with this comeback....first the declaration that they would prefer to be called bt3 and now these messages.........this comeback will be something,I guess.
But wait, what language is that?

Frozenrose

Veteran
Okay..now I understand what you were talking about....I thought everyone already knew about this......sihyuk was supposed to have worked in jyp company for many years before he came out of the company and opened his own company......his first big boy group is named 'g.o.d' in jyp.......it's known for it's story telling and rap and lyrics.......his association with this group gave him the moniker 'hitman' because if his success in making hits and he and jyp were together called 'hitmakers'.......it is mentioned in his wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bang_Si-hyuk
about the group 'g.o.d'.....also this g.o.d group seems to be the inspiration for the name of another group 'got7'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.o.d
........also,he has relatives in some other big companies who have invested and promoted his company over the years......bigheat earlier managed some artists from jyp company....it has ties with jungle entertainment,single entertainment,ent entertainment........sihyuk was supposed to have studied in seoul university(heard that it is actually expensive to study there....I don't know much about this)....he comes from a rich family and has connections in many businesses besides entertainment......that is why no one must believe their sad stories of going bankrupt.....it is all just a ploy to gain sympathy.
Thank you for the information. I really didn't know the background story of Si Hyuk and was just about to do further research but you did an amazing job instead of me. So he's into the "god/fallen angels" concepts from the beginning. I only know some songs from those old groups(h.o.t., 1tym, s.e.s. and some more) and I've always avoided g.o.d. because the name is too blasphemous. I also knew about 2AM changing companies but didn't realise it was with BH. Back then, I really didn't care about those things, I was only there for the music and the dance part. Now, it's all coming together for me.
What's even more astounding to me is that their fans probably know about this but they choose to play the victim card about the small company. Woow, with every day i see how people choose to protect liars. They really don't want Christ... Those groups are truly idols for them.
Jyp once got caught in joining the occult right?
Yes, it was a Christian cult or sth like that.

Frozenrose

Veteran
When i started wondering about this group's success,the first thing I did id to check the company's and their boss' wikipedia....once I got the picture that they are getting support from the elite,I began searching for more information and ended up on this thread:)
You did the right thing! My path was quite different with kpop. I became interested into it based on the fresh sound and the visuals in 2009. I've always been obsessed with good looks and kpop really got me because it kept me stay fit. I was really unfamiliar with the business part of it and I didn't care about it at all. But around 2012 it all started changing into dark concepts so my awakening to satan's plans started. Now that I'm in my 20s, I see the real way how it works. Thankfully, I never fell for sobbing stories so I only liked groups based on dancing/rap skills and visuals. It is probably because I've seen how the rich kids in my school/uni got everything by fake crying (there are were a few girls who cried in front of class for grades in high school/uni...)to teachers and having their parents work out their good scores behind close doors. So for me kpop was never about hyping those groups by wasting my time and money. I find this really psycho! I have albums but I bought them because I like the music. My first album was BT3 one, even though I never liked them(the biggest paradox in my life, lol) but I liked its pink cover(it was also because I really wanted to own a kpop album and their album came around just at that time). So my way of coming to the realisation of satanism was because I've always been a person concentrated on visually pleasing concepts in the more sensual way. Once, it all turned dark I started researching. I was uncomfortable of talking about it on the net. I saw some attempts of people creating threads about the illuminati but they all ended being laughed at. Then the death of JH happened and Shin33's music was my fave so I was affected by it one way or another. Month before that, I had the phrase "JH will die soon and this will be the beginning of the end" repeated in my head. I was freaked out when it turned out to be right. Then, I found the article on JH here(I knew about this site for a few years but didn't know there's a forum) and I knew I had to speak about what God has been showing me. So I created the kpop thread thinking I would be attacked by protective fans but I'm glad others have noticed the same change.
Now I don't want anything other than being with God. I'm out of this craziness called kpop now. I only listen to it as an energy booster when I work out. I prefer older songs because today's songs are pure propaganda and I feel nauseous when I hear certain new songs.

Secret149

Veteran
Okay..now I understand what you were talking about....I thought everyone already knew about this......sihyuk was supposed to have worked in jyp company for many years before he came out of the company and opened his own company......his first big boy group is named 'g.o.d' in jyp.......it's known for it's story telling and rap and lyrics.......his association with this group gave him the moniker 'hitman' because if his success in making hits and he and jyp were together called 'hitmakers'.......it is mentioned in his wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bang_Si-hyuk
about the group 'g.o.d'.....also this g.o.d group seems to be the inspiration for the name of another group 'got7'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.o.d
........also,he has relatives in some other big companies who have invested and promoted his company over the years......bigheat earlier managed some artists from jyp company....it has ties with jungle entertainment,single entertainment,ent entertainment........sihyuk was supposed to have studied in seoul university(heard that it is actually expensive to study there....I don't know much about this)....he comes from a rich family and has connections in many businesses besides entertainment......that is why no one must believe their sad stories of going bankrupt.....it is all just a ploy to gain sympathy.

I think it's suspicious that they could even go to the US to learn dancing. Must cost a lot

Frozenrose

Veteran
Glad you started a thread.....just look at how many pages it spawned and how many people came here.....as for me,I'm never interested in looks...more interested in talent and when I come to know of any group or a band or anything,I first check their wikipedia page(which is a kind of official version)....then,check few tweets or other social media activity to assess how much they are involved with the occult and how much I think I can handle all that......helped me many times to avoid more involved or messed up things.
All thanks to God for this forum existence. I can't even imagine where else this type of discussion could happen. As for me, the most probable reason why I was into the visual aspect was because I didn't know any foreign languages(English included). So lyrics and reading about the groups were impossible since most of the info was in English. Just when I gained knowledge in English did I start understanding the truth. But that was a great way to see and feel the satanic symbolism on a more spiritual level(I didn't know it was satanic because no one has ever talked to me about that). Thankfully, God corrects us as long as we want to follow Him.

You did the right thing! My path was quite different with kpop. I became interested into it based on the fresh sound and the visuals in 2009. I've always been obsessed with good looks and kpop really got me because it kept me stay fit. I was really unfamiliar with the business part of it and I didn't care about it at all. But around 2012 it all started changing into dark concepts so my awakening to satan's plans started. Now that I'm in my 20s, I see the real way how it works. Thankfully, I never fell for sobbing stories so I only liked groups based on dancing/rap skills and visuals. It is probably because I've seen how the rich kids in my school/uni got everything by fake crying (there are were a few girls who cried in front of class for grades in high school/uni...)to teachers and having their parents work out their good scores behind close doors. So for me kpop was never about hyping those groups by wasting my time and money. I find this really psycho! I have albums but I bought them because I like the music. My first album was BT3 one, even though I never liked them(the biggest paradox in my life, lol) but I liked its pink cover(it was also because I really wanted to own a kpop album and their album came around just at that time). So my way of coming to the realisation of satanism was because I've always been a person concentrated on visually pleasing concepts in the more sensual way. Once, it all turned dark I started researching. I was uncomfortable of talking about it on the net. I saw some attempts of people creating threads about the illuminati but they all ended being laughed at. Then the death of JH happened and Shin33's music was my fave so I was affected by it one way or another. Month before that, I had the phrase "JH will die soon and this will be the beginning of the end" repeated in my head. I was freaked out when it turned out to be right. Then, I found the article on JH here(I knew about this site for a few years but didn't know there's a forum) and I knew I had to speak about what God has been showing me. So I created the kpop thread thinking I would be attacked by protective fans but I'm glad others have noticed the same change.
Now I don't want anything other than being with God. I'm out of this craziness called kpop now. I only listen to it as an energy booster when I work out. I prefer older songs because today's songs are pure propaganda and I feel nauseous when I hear certain new songs.
Thank you so much
I’m glad you were able to make it
I stopped being a fan of BTS because I realised how fake they were
I got into Kpop because of the uniqueness it had unlike western music the dancing was so cool haha but mainly because their “love” for fans was so overwhelming
I really liked artists who were genuine and thankful and character is what made me a fan of Kpop
Once I found out that was fake no matter how much I appreciated their talent I couldn’t like them anymore because personality plays a huge part of my life and I think it’s so important to have good morals
There are so many fake artists I once thought were so different now I look at them with a different perspective and see past their tears and words of affection
It’s not all their fault I know that fans have paved them to be this way and so has their companies by giving them all fake characters
A very little minority I like now In Kpop and they are probably the only ones I find are genuine
Thank you for making me realise this
I’m Truly grateful for this thread

mimis

Established
New dating rumors appeard today.. May be someone wants Exo and Blackpink to disband or companies just want to use their fame and influential power to start this trend of kpop idols dating and fans see it as a norm (as it should be).
Hey may be 2019 is going to set new rules for kpop groups and in the future dating won't be forbidden for them. May be that has sth to do with the fact that kpop got so much popularity in America and around the world and viewing these bans from non korean (fandom) viewpoint it looks weird and laughable, seeing kpop stars in their late 20s saying army is their girlfriends/boyfriends..just doesn't seem right to people around the world and as Korea is trying so hard to make a breaktrough in America..some things have to be changed. I feel like YG and SM made a deal for these dating rumors or may be even BigHit is being involved (as you know if fans get used to seeing celebrities dating it won't be so shocking to army when bts gets involved in dating rumors)..idk what is your opinion about it?

deniiiiXD

Veteran
If you ever start believing bts were fooled and it is not completely their fault for being in the occult

Remember that Taehyun from Winner, Kris Luhan and Tao from EXO, Sulli from f(x), Jia from missA, Sohee and Sunye from wondergirls, L.Joe from TEEN TOP (he filed a lawsuit against TOP Media), JinE from Oh My Girl, Somin and Hyunjo from April, 2 members of DIA, 2 members from AOA, Hangeng from Super Junior who also filed a lawsuit against SM entertainment, followed by two other members that left as their contract expired

consciously left their groups and never came back.
BTS are very aware of what they are doing.

Frozenrose

Veteran
New dating rumors appeard today.. May be someone wants Exo and Blackpink to disband or companies just want to use their fame and influential power to start this trend of kpop idols dating and fans see it as a norm (as it should be).
Hey may be 2019 is going to set new rules for kpop groups and in the future dating won't be forbidden for them. May be that has sth to do with the fact that kpop got so much popularity in America and around the world and viewing these bans from non korean (fandom) viewpoint it looks weird and laughable, seeing kpop stars in their late 20s saying army is their girlfriends/boyfriends..just doesn't seem right to people around the world and as Korea is trying so hard to make a breaktrough in America..some things have to be changed. I feel like YG and SM made a deal for these dating rumors or may be even BigHit is being involved (as you know if fans get used to seeing celebrities dating it won't be so shocking to army when bts gets involved in dating rumors)..idk what is your opinion about it?
Yes, I supposed this after HyunaxE'Dawn case. They want to turn kpop into the typical Hollyweird drama of people getting into relationships, then breaking up and the repeated cycle. It's part of the destruction of marriage(you can date as many people so as to try different things). Then, it will be about LGBT couples.
Actually, it all goes along with the lyrics of the songs from the past few years. Around 2009, the songs were concentrated on love and thinking about your lover. Now the lyrics are concentrated on thinking about yourself aka be selfish/ do whatever you like.
Thus, the shift from obsessing over the "pure, innocent" idols to actually obsessing with yourself. This is also part of the depopulation agenda because the more people are self-centred, the more they get dependant on technology( the talk about genetically-modified babies). Most songs are about becoming your own God - either they tell you that straightforward or through the fake concepts of breaking away from the system(just how satan can present himself as the good guy).
This is the reason why I believe we are really close to the chip. This year will be the year of official shift to the NWO. The liberation from the old order in kpop(pure mage) is being broken down in line with the transition to the NWO. The new image of those idols will be how free they are finally from the previous restrictions. Fans will support them again, then they will be used to push the mark of the beast. The kpop world will be turned upside down this year. There's no going back nor any time for wasting.

rottielover

Established
Around 2009, the songs were concentrated on love and thinking about your lover. Now the lyrics are concentrated on thinking about yourself aka be selfish/ do whatever you like.
no surprise their last album is called "LOVE YOURSELF", even though this message seems innocent and self empowering (I agree it's important to love ourselves so that we can love others and God ) but it's so crazy how the enemy will twist around this meaning to the give the idea of "selfishness/do whatever you like " which is the opposite of the real meaning of living unselfishly and doing God's will over ours and in result gives the audience gets the wrong idea instead of what it really means to love oneself and its purpose.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Thank you so much
I’m glad you were able to make it
I stopped being a fan of BTS because I realised how fake they were
I got into Kpop because of the uniqueness it had unlike western music the dancing was so cool haha but mainly because their “love” for fans was so overwhelming
I really liked artists who were genuine and thankful and character is what made me a fan of Kpop
Once I found out that was fake no matter how much I appreciated their talent I couldn’t like them anymore because personality plays a huge part of my life and I think it’s so important to have good morals
There are so many fake artists I once thought were so different now I look at them with a different perspective and see past their tears and words of affection
It’s not all their fault I know that fans have paved them to be this way and so has their companies by giving them all fake characters
A very little minority I like now In Kpop and they are probably the only ones I find are genuine
Thank you for making me realise this
I’m Truly grateful for this thread
Thank you for your post. I'm really happy to see you're out of this kpop craziness, too. The whole evilness exists because both sides are co-dependant on each other. It's easy to get into it because it looks innocent, then slowly you see through the cracks and then comes the moment you see both sides don't want God, they want the sin because glorifying sin is what gets you famous. The masses won't be interested by people following god, they're too boring for them. It's a sick world.
no surprise their last album is called "LOVE YOURSELF", even though this message seems innocent and self empowering (I agree it's important to love ourselves so that we can love others and God ) but it's so crazy how the enemy will twist around this meaning to the give the idea of "selfishness/do whatever you like " which is the opposite of the real meaning of living unselfishly and doing God's will over ours and in result gives the audience gets the wrong idea instead of what it really means to love oneself and its purpose.
Exactly! Satan always twists what God has created in wicked ways. And just look how in the end days we live abnormal lifestyles - far from nature, living mainly in cities, people absorbed by sns, etc. Satan wants us far from God and His creation so we get used to this virtual artificial life. Hence, why everything is orientated on yourself instead on sharing and helping others. And people keep on listening to music with such lyrics, watching movies about constant transformations and demons presented as superheros. We live in a cage and it saddens me to see people getting more cold-hearted day by day. And there is nowhere to escape.

2 Timothy 3:1-5: "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."

Shuna

Star
Illuminati cards.....they've been discussed earlier......so,found this card 'Combined Disasters'.....it has a clock tower falling in the background amidst fire while five people run in the foreground......at a glance,with the clock tower,many peoplethink that it is big ben of london but a careful look(and as suggested by someone earlier on some thread I can't remember) reveals that it is actually the tokyo clock tower,japan.....owned by ntt docomo,who quite funnily don't have their headquarters there but only use it to store some hardware or some systems to for the company's cellular service.......and the five people in the foreground,with a careful look can be realised to be of east asian descent ....and what's more.....their clothes' colours are same as that of the olympic rings.......and wait for it.....tokyo is hosting olympics in 2020.....The 2020 Summer Olympics is officially known as the Games of the XXXII(32)Olympiad and commonly known as Tokyo 2020.....and it has 33 sports(around 5 sports were recently introduced)......
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51j05Lzo8PL.jpg
https://flic.kr/p/6VfZaq notice how the tower photo shows the same time as on the card?
https://www.climbing.com/.image/t_share/MTQxNzA3NDM3NDYyNzkxNjg4/olympic2020promojpg.jpg
the olympic ring colours and the clothes' colours are the same.
and ntt ,the parent corporation of ntt docomo that owns the building is a stylised eye
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/NTT_company_logo.svg
and look at the president of ntt docomo.....this is one of the first pics shown on google search of his name..kazuh!r0 y0sh!zawa
https://c7.alamy.com/comp/MNE1NY/nt...igo-reyes-marinafloalamy-live-news-MNE1NY.jpg
a known masonic hand sign
if the cards are to be believed,then at the time of olympics or anytime in 2020,there might be more than one disaster.....looking at the card,it looks like an earthquake and nuclear catastrophe....because of the crumbling clock tower and the thick smoke and fire in the background that enveloped other people who remained as shadows....
the reason to mention about this here in this thread is because the cards have been discussed before and many kpop groups including bt3 keep visiting this country and are believed to be involved in some rituals while they are there.....remember that one time when fans' cameras were confiscated by the bigheat staff and were even harrassed to not take any images of the group in japan?...and the recent fiasco with jamal's shirt.....the group is usually more secretive and guarded during it's visit of japan....... considering the company's zeal to promote the group all the time through almost anything and everything....this kind of action makes it more suspicious and wonder about what they're doing in japan.......and this card makes one worry about japan.
Looking at the card, I just remembered an awful awakening dream that I did when I was in 6 years old to 5 years old or older.
It was so real that I thought I was waking up and when I think about it I imagine myself awake. I saw that evening a person dressed in my father's clothes in my room, transparent blue sky, with a head cut off his head was replaced by the clock that displayed at that time the same time as on the card of Tokyo.

yoongiyoongi

Established
There was a lot of talk about tea probably going to get sacrificed and the similarities between him and jonghyun........well,I feel that he is quite safe,far from being sacrificed.....he is most likely the shadow handler or the leader of the group.......you can see others' body language around him especially during red carpets,he kind of leads others......he is the one member who also elicit a lot of emotions from fans,while others usually elicit a predetermined reaction like 'hoppie is too happy,jamal is too cute' but with tea,with all his acting skills,he makes his fans go through a lot of emotions.....and the company knows this well,that is why they keep promoting him one way or the other...just look at their new mic drop performance video....once they changed the thumbnail from sweet boi to those of tea,the views doubled......and then those animation figures.....his taata is kind of the leader of the group and is kind of above others,in the few pics I saw.......as for the similarities between him and jonghyun,there is that dog name just around the news of jonghyun's death which made a lot of people suspicious and woke many people out of their spell......also,one of the reasons why these kpop related threads began to exist........now,the theory is that their company too must have realised that people are waking up to see what they did.......so,to deflect the suspicions and anger from tea,they might've started presenting him similar to jonghyun,so that those who are suspicious will see and come to a conclusion of what is happening(based on their knowledge of what happened to jonghyun) and will feel concerned about tea.....this is manipulation(and they are known for this kind of emotional manipulation)......also,with all his onyx,lapis lazuli,aquamarine,red and green gemstones,besides the weird symbolic rings and chains and the kabbalah string,it is clear that he is dabbling in the spirit contact and related rituals......forgive me if I come across insensitive or if I hurt anyone's feelings,but, what if he is actually using his gemstones(that are believed to trap souls and have power once dipped in victim's blood)and other paraphernalia like the red string to take help from....umm well,jonghyun's spirit?that explains his similar presentation.......also,it might be a sign to those in the occult that he is linked to jonghyun's spirit.......just my two cents.

And,might I add that,though I knew that those in the showbiz are puppets and usually in drugs,I never knew about mk-ultra or believed in demonic possessions until I came to these threads?And I got convinced after watching jayz getting scared,looking at his wife in a stage performance..........also,jinnie looks usually stoned......his eyes are too glassy......is what I felt.
I really suspected that black pink would be initiated into this mess or any member especially Jennie. I usually thought it'd be a gradual thing until they're asked whether they want to progress higher and therefore have to compromise themselves and sell out but also forgot coming from a company like yg just screams evil so

deniiiiXD

Veteran
There was a lot of talk about tea probably going to get sacrificed and the similarities between him and jonghyun........well,I feel that he is quite safe,far from being sacrificed.....he is most likely the shadow handler or the leader of the group.......you can see others' body language around him especially during red carpets,he kind of leads others......he is the one member who also elicit a lot of emotions from fans,while others usually elicit a predetermined reaction like 'hoppie is too happy,jamal is too cute' but with tea,with all his acting skills,he makes his fans go through a lot of emotions.....and the company knows this well,that is why they keep promoting him one way or the other...just look at their new mic drop performance video....once they changed the thumbnail from sweet boi to those of tea,the views doubled......and then those animation figures.....his taata is kind of the leader of the group and is kind of above others,in the few pics I saw.......as for the similarities between him and jonghyun,there is that dog name just around the news of jonghyun's death which made a lot of people suspicious and woke many people out of their spell......also,one of the reasons why these kpop related threads began to exist........now,the theory is that their company too must have realised that people are waking up to see what they did.......so,to deflect the suspicions and anger from tea,they might've started presenting him similar to jonghyun,so that those who are suspicious will see and come to a conclusion of what is happening(based on their knowledge of what happened to jonghyun) and will feel concerned about tea.....this is manipulation(and they are known for this kind of emotional manipulation)......also,with all his onyx,lapis lazuli,aquamarine,red and green gemstones,besides the weird symbolic rings and chains and the kabbalah string,it is clear that he is dabbling in the spirit contact and related rituals......forgive me if I come across insensitive or if I hurt anyone's feelings,but, what if he is actually using his gemstones(that are believed to trap souls and have power once dipped in victim's blood)and other paraphernalia like the red string to take help from....umm well,jonghyun's spirit?that explains his similar presentation.......also,it might be a sign to those in the occult that he is linked to jonghyun's spirit.......just my two cents.

And,might I add that,though I knew that those in the showbiz are puppets and usually in drugs,I never knew about mk-ultra or believed in demonic possessions until I came to these threads?And I got convinced after watching jayz getting scared,looking at his wife in a stage performance..........also,jinnie looks usually stoned......his eyes are too glassy......is what I felt.
V is also a moonchild, being born in december. Thank you for saying these. I also believe V is heavily involved and has great power compared to other members. Not for nothing he was the "surprise member" or "secret weapon" that was not revealed until debut. I guess he've been prepared for a long time for this group.
And btw just bc he got a family and a grandma that doesn't mean they were not part of the occult (there are some people that probably still have doubts ab this).

deniiiiXD

Veteran
this question isn't bts related but do you guys suspect or think any girl groups are ? initiated in the cult? especially the widely known and adored onces and I'm quite confused why twice hasn't made any form of yours in the US yet is there a reason behind it?
I noticed in JYP they never focus on the international charts and western popularity.
Some groups miss at some awards shows when they lose popularity in Korea like Exo this year but Got7 is always keeping up even tho they aren't always very high in the charts.
I guess that's how things work there and I think it's kinda better this way than having a short period of glowing and then RIP.

Last edited:
V is also a moonchild, being born in december. Thank you for saying these. I also believe V is heavily involved and has great power compared to other members. Not for nothing he was the "surprise member" or "secret weapon" that was not revealed until debut. I guess he've been prepared for a long time for this group.
And btw just bc he got a family and a grandma that doesn't mean they were not part of the occult (there are some people that probably still have doubts ab this).
If you ever start believing bts were fooled and it is not completely their fault for being in the occult

Remember that Taehyun from Winner, Kris Luhan and Tao from EXO, Sulli from f(x), Jia from missA, Sohee and Sunye from wondergirls, L.Joe from TEEN TOP (he filed a lawsuit against TOP Media), JinE from Oh My Girl, Somin and Hyunjo from April, 2 members of DIA, 2 members from AOA, Hangeng from Super Junior who also filed a lawsuit against SM entertainment, followed by two other members that left as their contract expired

consciously left their groups and never came back.
BTS are very aware of what they are doing.
So true
Thank you
But the ones that leave some of them are still part of the occult unfortunately
Ahh considering V even though he was my bias he’s a mystery
I get so many different vibes from him it’s confusing but I’m trying to piece things together after a lot of research
It makes some type of sense but not completely