BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran
Dispatch havent damages SM/EXO by busting them, because that guy has already dated anither idol, and this is not new for thim. For the Jennie girl/ YG on the other hand- this is gonna get backlash. Apparently she already gets a lot of hate for being favoritised and lazy, and now this. SM were being sneaky and confirmed it right away as a big middle finger to their rival YG. It will be interesting to see were this goes, but consideirng how brutal this industry is... I mean Hyuna who was way more popular got kicked out for dating and she was a veteran in Kpop.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Dispatch havent damages SM/EXO by busting them, because that guy has already dated anither idol, and this is not new for thim. For the Jennie girl/ YG on the other hand- this is gonna get backlash. Apparently she already gets a lot of hate for being favoritised and lazy, and now this. SM were being sneaky and confirmed it right away as a big middle finger to their rival YG. It will be interesting to see were this goes, but consideirng how brutal this industry is... I mean Hyuna who was way more popular got kicked out for dating and she was a veteran in Kpop.
From what I've heared Dispatch has to talk with both companies before revealing a dating new. They generally ask for something in order to not reveal the secret and if they don't receive what they want it gets spread.
Jennie isn't the first female idol dating and also GD was dating before and YG allowed it. The dating ban of YG many people were talking about was refering to people from the same agency.

Hyuna and Edawn both were from the same agency so maybe that's the reason they got kicked out. I don't think Jennie is in any danger at the moment considering also the reaction of the knetizens against Dispatch, but idk for sure.

mimis

Established
Hey I have a question
All in all
Mkultra theory is lacking here.
I know mason is programmed when they get in the cult, but what about people that leave it and that get married like any other human beings with even normal people.
Which is the truth actually.. ?
Yeah, I mean they are normal people just like us, they have emotions like we do but it's just that when they want to get famous and rich they get into a cult (like masonary) and there they do whatever they are being told and if they don't follow orders they are being tortured (because if they are on a high level they must be under control otherwise the secrets will be spread and the secret society will be in danger/thats why they don't have written rules, because they are scared of their secrets being exposed and that's why the communicate through symbols/..and that's when they use mk ultra on idols to keep them silent) but I guess if they are not high in the pyramid and if they don't know the secrets they are not kept under strict control and have more freedom.
Hunderds of kpop groups debute every single year. I'm positive that most of these groups don't even know what we know here in the group chat. They probaly do the signs because they think it's cool, without realizing the meanings behind it. It's not until they become very famous that they find out what's going on. That's when most celebrities have a mental breakdown. Because not everybody can handle what's happening behind the scenes. But for most of them it's too late to leave at this point and they have to do it against their will.
I'm sure at some point some of the bts members wanted out but once you sign the contract you can't get out because when you sign they start gathering information about you..and in the future if you misbehave they can kill someone you love (like a family member or a pet)..I think that's why it's called bloody contract. You just sign your freedom away and as an award you get money and fame but at the end of the day it's not worth it!!!

mimis

Established
From what I've heared Dispatch has to talk with both companies before revealing a dating new. They generally ask for something in order to not reveal the secret and if they don't receive what they want it gets spread.
Jennie isn't the first female idol dating and also GD was dating before and YG allowed it. The dating ban of YG many people were talking about was refering to people from the same agency.

Hyuna and Edawn both were from the same agency so maybe that's the reason they got kicked out. I don't think Jennie is in any danger at the moment considering also the reaction of the knetizens against Dispatch, but idk for sure.
Yeah, I think the same way..
Jennie said in an interview that this year Blackpink is going to make a comback and we will see if this is going to affect the group in any way but I think this is good marketing strategy..Jennie already debuted her 'Solo' song and these news about her dating Kai are just gonna get her song more views and money to the company because of fans talking about it. If they ever break up in the future this song will be the first thing fans will remember and get it even more views..I am not saying they are not in love but Jennie's father is so rich(he owns a hospital), she can do whatever she wants and it won't affect her fortune or fame in any way. And this is not the first time she is been involved in a controversy. When she appeared on an episode of the comedy show ‘Knowing Bros’, she was asked which city she had lived in New Zealand and she replied ‘Do you know any cities in New Zealand?' and South Koreans took this very offensive..so I am sure whatever happens in the future she won't be so worried about backlash or fan reactions..

Truthteller

Veteran
GD and Jennie are not in the same league. GD had the ”it” factor, he could write, produce, rap, dance, had a unique stylen and image. Up to this day no one has been able to replace him. Tbh if he were to come back, it would be successful and perhaps YG is preparing for it. Big Bang never had that boyfriend good boy image either, I mean Seungri is a known womanizer, had multiple scandals in Japan, so fans were desentisized to that crap. BP however is just a replacement of 2ne1 and Jennie is supposedly the next CL except less talented but better looking. There were rumours about her sleeping her way to the top, among others with YG himelf and some of the producers. Wouldnt be surprised if they were true, since she gets special treatment while being average at best. It would make more sense if she was talented vocally/could write or produce her own songs, but her success is due to exclusive promotions and the producer’s skills if anything. This maybe a way for them to ward of rumours and stay relevant.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Yeah, SM confirmed so I guess they don't really care if fans know or not..this is not the first time Kai has been officially dating. I think it's better if things for kpop idols change and they don't have to hide their relationships cuz that way groups create fake relationship with fans and they are all living in illusions. We know it's all business but after all Kai fans didn't leave the fandom when he was dating. BigBang's Taeyang got married but his songs are classic in Korea and fans respect him.
I think the more companies lie about group members dating the angrier fans will be afterwards. And I am sure Bts will be in big trouble if someone releases photos proving they are dating because there are already many speculations of them dating and the fact that they are constantly denying it and saying they have no time for dating and that they don't even wanna think about dating is just laughable. Jin is like 26 and fans believe he doesn't think about creating a family..it's crazy. Their Idol careers will end soon and they realise that, they are not stupid, that's why they are investing in their future (like Jin opening a restaurant and the other members investing in property..) and planning everything ahead.
Fans must think rational and stop acting crazy over their "idols" cuz they are not their property and they have the right to act human like all of us...
Let me also note that just because idols are not ”dating” doesnt mean they are not having s*x. South Korea is a country that despite economic success has one of the highest rates of prostitution per capita in the world. In fact 1/5 SK women have admitted to working within the sex industry of some sort, albeit not necessairly prostitution. This is is due to lack of welfare and economic disparities. In conclusion s*x in SK can easily and cheaply be bought and despite dating bans, there are no bans on such activities. Some companies even provide such services for their male idols, it would be naive to think otherwise, i mean this is entertainment we are talking about. The average age of marriage in SK is high, soemwhere in the 30s, so these guys in absolutely no rush to start a family. Even their CEO is unmarried and he is nearly 50. Although wealthy men can get beautiful and young goldiggers easily even when are 80 :(. Considering their schedules, I dont think it is surprising if BTS is not dating unless they dating among themselves or someone within their company such as staff.

Last edited:

Cottoncandy

Rookie
Hyuna and e’dawn got kicked out because their agency put out a statement and she called them liars the next day. Cube lost its credibility that day.

Cottoncandy

Rookie
Hey I have a question
All in all
Mkultra theory is lacking here.
I know mason is programmed when they get in the cult, but what about people that leave it and that get married like any other human beings with even normal people.
Which is the truth actually.. ?
I’ve already stated my opinion before, but just in general there’s no actual proof of mk ultra going beyond an experiment and being used on the masses. There are way too many idols and trainees already. They take their money, time and families away from them. Then they sign a contract that’s literally called “slave contract “. Then the company basically owns them. And then they can’t get out without consequences until the contract is over, even if you only take in consideration the legal part of it. That’s information everyone knows and has access to and people still willingly choose to go to auditions, accept the trainee life and sign the contract without anyone forcing them to... so idk.

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I’ve already stated my opinion before, but just in general there’s no actual proof of mk ultra going beyond an experiment and being used on the masses. There are way too many idols and trainees already. They take their money, time and families away from them. Then they sign a contract that’s literally called “slave contract “. Then the company basically owns them. And then they can’t get out without consequences until the contract is over, even if you only take in consideration the legal part of it. That’s information everyone knows and has access to and people still willingly choose to go to auditions, accept the trainee life and sign the contract without anyone forcing them to... so idk.
Indeed but being an mkultra slave is way more terrible. I guess many accept the slave contract because they believe morally it isn't wrong
And maybe the dream to become superstars and get money doing what they like the most to do is so powerful to them that they are willing to sacrifice their freedom for that.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Antonie Iorgovan, a Romanian jurist, university professor and independent senator in the legislature talked about how masonry runs over Romania even tho they aren't constitutional.
He died a year after he said that.
Here is the video: (I am happy there are also english subtitles)

I found the video very concrete and eye-opening. There are even recorded shots of masons' practices in Romania. I can't believe there are still people laughing about Illuminati's existence when videos like this exist.

He died in 2007 of cancer but many believe he was killed because he revealed too much.
He said not long before he died that his cancer was intionally caused by the "secret services":
,,Iorgovan said at a talk show at B1TV that the doctors treating him informed him that his illness was caused by irradiation. "My illness, after all the doctors' calculations, has gone from an irradiation ... So, once, I got a piece of uranium, no more, I asked myself rightly ... a piece of uranium, I can attach it to a chair when you go to a conference "

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star

Yeah.
And dispatch knew about j3nkai since October.. They might have been negotiating these 2 months to get the amount or whatever they wanted but the companies weren't afraid i guess because these both people have already been in the news many times.. So it wouldn't affect much .. And it really didn't .. I have seen people accepting them both...
First of all SM ent company doesn't allow driving licenses . But i heard some ex0 members have them.. Bobby said they aren't allowed to drive.. Jyp is strict..
Seems like something well planned..

And is dispatch really saying to reveal 3 more couples this year? One is a lgbt couple with 2 years age gap..

And I'm really not interested in these two or anyone from kp0p dating.. Because all i really am thinking about yesterday is.. Often these scandals are made to Hide something sinister done by elites to the normal people ... So what might be hidden now...

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Yeah.
And dispatch knew about j3nkai since October.. They might have been negotiating these 2 months to get the amount or whatever they wanted but the companies weren't afraid i guess because these both people have already been in the news many times.. So it wouldn't affect much .. And it really didn't .. I have seen people accepting them both...
First of all SM ent company doesn't allow driving licenses . But i heard some ex0 members have them.. Bobby said they aren't allowed to drive.. Jyp is strict..
Seems like something well planned..

And is dispatch really saying to reveal 3 more couples this year? One is a lgbt couple with 2 years age gap..

And I'm really not interested in these two or anyone from kp0p dating.. Because all i really am thinking about yesterday is.. Often these scandals are made to Hide something sinister done by elites to the normal people ... So what might be hidden now...
I kinda don't understand this idea of "hidding something"; I was thinking these scandals are just trying to make people focus on something else while a real problem is happening. But I am never hearing any news after a dating scandal and anyway they own the media
If they don't want it it will never be revealed by news. Anything is secret and well-organized anyways so that it never seems it's their fault.

So what's up actually with these dating scandals? I've heared that Dispatch reveal a new relationship every year on 1st January as a tradition.
They also have a policy that they can't reveal lgbtq couples. So I think the last 3 couples left will be normal. The next one is supposed to be between a top female idol and a male actor.

kukitae

Rookie
I was watching the vocal lines performance.. And these V shaped things appeared on top of the stage with a dot between them..
They resembled the upside down i11umin4ti triangle with the eye in them..
View attachment 14030
They appeared for just a second and a half and then went dark...
So i did a little research and found out that.. This is a ms0nic symbol ..

Keep an eye on these symbols .. They are their to cast spells... Because they literally have many meanings..
View attachment 14032View attachment 14033
I finally found this! God, I've been looking for this for 2 days and now I'm so happy finding your post!!!! xD may I know where you found this? What concert? Because I also find this in Beetee21 video and I don't know the meaning of itUntitled.png

Hopeful

Star

Frozenrose

Veteran

So they have known each other for years? Bigshit is def not the poor small company they were represented as. It's all connected and I'm glad I trusted God when He told me not to trust in the "heartbreaking" stories of those people. They live in another world of ours of full of money and greed for fame.

That's also I've been telling you that you get the mk ultra thing too seriously. There's no such thing, it's the free will and the lust of the flesh that get them where they are. Both sides both agree on the conditions because that will made them known to everyone. That's what it means to sell your soul - either enjoy the ride here or deny it and follow God.

Truthteller

Veteran
Bang Shi Hyuk was a producer at JYP before and of course I forgot to mention that his dear cousin Bang Jun Hyuk is one of the richest people in South Korea with a net worth over 2 billion USD. He also happens to own 40% of bighit ent. Of course he has some powerful connections and serious cash at hand.

Also anyone who believes that BTS write their own music for the most part is delusional. They get writing creds for one/few lines. Of course there is no such thing as ghost writers, except they all end up getting called RM on the credential list. People who write and produce their own albums usually take a year or two off hot focus on it, how on earth does BTS come up with new songs so fast while working 24/7. And usually when people write thier own music the inspiration is more spontaneous, it doesnt follow a constricting theme such as love myself/yourself etc. More hints: newer song names already revealed in older music videos. It’s all planned.

Last edited:

kukitae

Rookie
the message is "LET'S MAKE THE BEST YEAR EVER".....decoded it....told you guys I would.....hehe:cool::D...Isn't it weird that they are posting these supposedly secret messages(many have decoded it already on twitter) that decode into english?...it is targeted at international audience.....they are truly going international with this comeback....first the declaration that they would prefer to be called bt3 and now these messages.........this comeback will be something,I guess.
Thank you! So there's no special meaning behind the words. But yeah I agree with u that this comeback maybe something!