BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran
Yes...it is all scripted....at this point,after realising how they've been planning everything to the minute details(like those glitches that recently started appearing in the old mvs,the recent song names in the old mvs etc).....it is hard to believe that they do something like this without someone telling them.....also,since all the rumours of tea falling out with jamal and junglebook started appearing,many have opined that they will show more of these three bonding to prove that everything is hunky dory.......and those vlive chats with tea and jamal and the dog,then junglebook hugging and consoling tea at that time when he cried on the stage(fans were gushing about how junglebook is looking after others and being a true friend) and now these two dancing closely with junglebook joining in the action(as pointed out in the twitter post above)........ doing some fan service.......notice how hoppie and one eyed remained in the back and hardly batted an eye when they started dancing(one could say that they are used to it but it looks more like they know this is supposed to happen and are letting the trio do their thing)....sugar boi seemed to be encouraged by someone(off camera) to dance a little as he started dancing after looking off stage....and jinnie seems to be trying to fraternise with someone?....anyway,their dance seems to be scripted....just my opinion
Yes they scripted that they were supposed to dance there on stage and show antics as all other idols (other bands were doing the same), but I dont belive the and mannerims and details have been scripted, seeme too spontaneous and there are vidoes of RM and Jhope being extremely embarassed by Jin and hiding when they saw him. V had to drag JK do to the dance. Regardless of service or them just joking around it is the mannerisms, this seems all too natural and casual for them cannot be scripted in a convincing way. I am sorry but when you say Jimin didnt behave feminine on the red carpet I cant help but laught, he is a male, how is he supposed to behave in a formal setting, like a diva? Even his behaviour here wasnt feminine, just .straight up..It is only in certain settings it will seep through.

Shuna

Star
I went to see The Fantastic Beasts and obviously I saw some symbols, I especially thought EXO:

We see in the movie precisely cats with extraterrestrial eyes:
In the film have learned that they are protective geniuses of the library.

Here is a Baekhyun concert CBX concert, same hair colors the blue flames made me think about Grindelwald are circles of blue flames, present behind Baekhyun:

The cut sun that we find in Mama.
I forget one.
In the film have seen black sails.

Sugar23_

Rookie
I just listened to the song and honestly I’m not sure how I feel about it. Did he actually write the song himself or did he have help from n@mjoon or sweet boy? Also I thought that jungk00k was supposed to be the one from the vocal line coming out with music first or is that not happening any time soon?

Sugar23_

Rookie
They said that he wrote it along with one eyed.....junglebook is not as popular as jamal in that popularity list...so,maybe his debut is pushed back.....there were reviews of the song that 'his ethereal voice made the beautiful message of the song(to love oneself) even more endearing':rolleyes:
Interesting I guess we will just have to see what happens in 2019 especially since it’s supposed to be a big year of changes for the group. Seems to me j1min is closer to n@mjoon lately In comparison to sug@ and it seems he helps others write more songs then him too.

mimis

Established
OMG 0:46 -_- Lately Taehyung doesn't stop throwing the devil horns and I am so annoyed fans don't pick up on this..
Also as RM was saying ''I know what I want'' and fans automaticly repeating his words and later on seeing all the fans moving in syns ..it's like bts is creating brainless robot like fans, they can control by telling them what to do, what to think or buy..the fact that Hyundai sold so much cars out of bts advertising it is scary to me. In the future they can promote suicide or something that can affect the whole world and people will be okay with that cuz you know it's bts is saying so....
Seeing the dance moves and especially the one when they hold their hands up reminded me of hitler
also Jimin making the shhh sign in 2:54 ..followed by 666 sign over the eye (so original)..feel like the background picture effects are also hypnotising fans..
All in all nothing new under the sun but each new performance they do scare me even more. Recently I watched a documentary about the WW2 and it was so terrible seeing people being let to die from starvation or shot in the heads at night and being thrown in massive graves and the leaders (Hitler, Stalin) thought that was in the norms ..it's insane !!! And the scariest thing is that this mindset is not gone. NWO hid from the public and tries to promote their satanic plan using IDOLS(like bts),drugs, s*x ..trying to create brainless communicty that can be controlled by their own will !!!
I am really scared of what's up to come! Wish more people can acknowledge the truth and turn to God for salvation! :(

Cottoncandy

Rookie

Hopeful

Star
I have read somewhere that b1gh1t has bought dispatch's silence.. The deal here is that. They can take pictures whenever and wherever they want of the boys... Thats why even before the fake love performance at AMAs.. Dispatch got their photoshoot after they got their makeups freshly done and if you see those pics again.. You will see they're at just some hallway of that Award show venue.. Because right after that they had to perform ..

Anf if you don't buy their silence.. This is what happens..

yannick

Veteran
Okay, so I don't really know much about BTS except for an overview perhaps, which is maybe they look cute or something lol but I just wanted to chip in and maybe earn some likes lol, but I guess I'll not follow this post though so, sorry if anybody takes offense but I'll surely want to read your thoughts about the picture below. God Bless all of you people.
BTS.jpg

LoW kEy

I'm sorry but the people under the comment section of this video are incredibly naive. None of the members are Christians with all the blatant symbolism they do. There were some "Christians" commenting how God is guiding them and helped them rise to fame. Lol it's ridiculous. Not saying it doesn't make them christian for saying those things though but they seem to think that BTS are pure angelic loving and they are clearly not.

Hopeful

Star
It's also called the devils flower. I suggest you look into it. Just look up yt vids , fleur de lis devils flower.

You can see here how it resembles the baphomet head, and even the luciferian symbol. It's known in the occult to be basically a portal for malicious entities to go through.

View attachment 10069

View attachment 10070
View attachment 10071

It is used for royalty, or elite type people. No coincidence.
Fleur de lis.. Yesterday at mbc gayo..

J00ns ring.

IMG_20190101_140802.jpgScreenshot_2019-01-01-14-08-47-627_com.miui.gallery.jpg

mimis

Established
I have read somewhere that b1gh1t has bought dispatch's silence.. The deal here is that. They can take pictures whenever and wherever they want of the boys... Thats why even before the fake love performance at AMAs.. Dispatch got their photoshoot after they got their makeups freshly done and if you see those pics again.. You will see they're at just some hallway of that Award show venue.. Because right after that they had to perform ..

Anf if you don't buy their silence.. This is what happens..
Yeah, SM confirmed so I guess they don't really care if fans know or not..this is not the first time Kai has been officially dating. I think it's better if things for kpop idols change and they don't have to hide their relationships cuz that way groups create fake relationship with fans and they are all living in illusions. We know it's all business but after all Kai fans didn't leave the fandom when he was dating. BigBang's Taeyang got married but his songs are classic in Korea and fans respect him.
I think the more companies lie about group members dating the angrier fans will be afterwards. And I am sure Bts will be in big trouble if someone releases photos proving they are dating because there are already many speculations of them dating and the fact that they are constantly denying it and saying they have no time for dating and that they don't even wanna think about dating is just laughable. Jin is like 26 and fans believe he doesn't think about creating a family..it's crazy. Their Idol careers will end soon and they realise that, they are not stupid, that's why they are investing in their future (like Jin opening a restaurant and the other members investing in property..) and planning everything ahead.
Fans must think rational and stop acting crazy over their "idols" cuz they are not their property and they have the right to act human like all of us...

Yeah, SM confirmed so I guess they don't really care if fans know or not..this is not the first time Kai has been officially dating. I think it's better if things for kpop idols change and they don't have to hide their relationships cuz that way groups create fake relationship with fans and they are all living in illusions. We know it's all business but after all Kai fans didn't leave the fandom when he was dating. BigBang's Taeyang got married but his songs are classic in Korea and fans respect him.
I think the more companies lie about group members dating the angrier fans will be afterwards. And I am sure Bts will be in big trouble if someone releases photos proving they are dating because there are already many speculations of them dating and the fact that they are constantly denying it and saying they have no time for dating and that they don't even wanna think about dating is just laughable. Jin is like 26 and fans believe he doesn't think about creating a family..it's crazy. Their Idol careers will end soon and they realise that, they are not stupid, that's why they are investing in their future (like Jin opening a restaurant and the other members investing in property..) and planning everything ahead.
Fans must think rational and stop acting crazy over their "idols" cuz they are not their property and they have the right to act human like all of us...
I was honestly surprised but there are so many of fans favourites who are secretly dating but they haven’t been found out yet
Do you think this is just marketing though
Like what’s the point of seceretly dating if it’s a set up or do you think it’s genuine
I think BTS dating scandal if they have one will be a lot different though

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Hey I have a question
All in all
Mkultra theory is lacking here.
I know mason is programmed when they get in the cult, but what about people that leave it and that get married like any other human beings with even normal people.
Which is the truth actually.. ?

Hope it's genuine but it seems like a marketing ploy......just how quickly the companies confirmed the news,seems suspicious......had to take the focus from one group(read bt3) and distribute it to others(ex0 and others) and this news kind of brings these two big companies into focus.....first day of new year and everyone who even has a slight inkling of kpop have already learnt about this and am not even mentioning the uproar it would cause in sk......even those who haven't heard of these two might start looking up their videos and since we know that these mvs have all spells and what not it is a matter of time before they have new fans....also,this is an easy way to catch international attention....the international fans don't mind the dating and more would even be attracted to these groups and companies for being more free and open-minded about relationships.....it is learnt that ex0 fans are more welcoming of this news and it kind of slowly primes sk public more tolerant of these kind of things or the s#itshow that might happen in the following months.......it would be win-win for everyone......it would be really fine if these two or for that matter any idols are dating.....it is their personal matter and everyone must respect their privacy.....but the timing and the magazine itself is suspicious and it's weird how jennie is mired in 'controversies' of late with her solo song.....but this might be going off-topic from the thread...so,i'll stop.
I want to know more about this I’ll reply to you on the other thread