BTS discussion thread

purin

Established
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/attachments/screenshot_20181213-101710-png.17926/
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/attachments/screenshot_20181213-101756-png.17927/
in the first picture....all the hands could be symbolism of mkultra victim's mind....it was mentioned earlier somewhere that the mindcontrolled one feels like being in a blank space...something like a box and several hands will come out at him/her as they change from one alter to another....something like that...
second picture...it is a ritualistic dance forming a hexagon around one member....hexagon is a symbol of saturn(so is a cube)..one of the occult's most important planets and tea(a capricorn?)is being there as a representative of saturn...it is saturn worship dance...it could even be symbolic of an eye or an obelisk:confused:
also,it could be a circled dot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circled_dot
and this
http://www.cuttingedge.org/free19.htm
....hope it helps
We already discussed about this here: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/post-144883 the color red represents blood and V, Jonghyun and the Spectrum member are/were always linked to that color.

Attachments

Le Corina

Rookie
Hi welcome here!~ I completely understand how you feel, it also was a shock to me understanding what's going on in the music industry in general, and when you're also ready, it helps reading the different articles on VC's website to understand the different symbolism that's put out there, they're an interesting read and slowly you get to understand that we have to be skeptical and question everything we see in the media today unfortunately to guard and protect ourselves from being caught up and misguided. Personally, i think its sad to see all these talented artists in the industry including the boys themselves having to deal with what's at stake in order to be successful or pursue their dreams as well as the questionable images and influences that's put out there by the artists we were/are fans of. Though I don't know ultimately if this was willfully chosen by them or forced upon them to be this way or the ways of the elite, but i think us as the audience and observers have to keep watch and be mindful of what we listen to and allow into our own interests and conscious minds if we want to protect ourselves from evil because most definitely we have an enemy out there that's after innocent souls but thank God we also know Who's more powerful and in control in the end.
Thank you! Yes, it is very shocking. And frustrating, I just want to enjoy music and entertainment in peace. I always kinda knew this was happening but this really opened my eyes. I also believe some just get caught in the system and only realize what they are getting their selves into when it's too late , though I personally think it's never too late. Fortunately, I think there are more and more people who are starting to realize how things work. I too think and find comfort in the fact that evil will always be weaker and He will always prevail.

Part 2 Mama 2018 12/12: Masks
Kim Namjoon- The shattered glass

RM’s mask is accompanied with bits of glass that have been shattered and are used to make a new art on his face.
Every sonfble piece fits together even though it possesses an irregular form
The broken glass could be a symbol of broken expectations or not receiving what you want I think this is very interesting because there has been talk that rm isn’t enjoying his time as a leader and like Suga is probably tired of BTS and their journey not just musically though
Broken glass describes that ones experience with life even at a time of happiness may be filled with sorrow For example BTS are at the peak of their fame they should be happy but they certainly aren’t deep down
It could also be the realisation of a reality not everything is perfect like a whole glass which is clear with no cracks when smashed we see that our reality was always fake
Also reflection is RMs solo song right and he has always been associated with mirrors in the short film we see him surrounded by them and it’s his reflection he looks at its kind of ironic
because the whole theme of BTS is to live yourself but Rms mirror or reflection shatters which shows he hates the person he is
EFFF7153-841C-4D62-AD9F-A3D8CC8F5347.png
Reflection short filmF03DE00A-2443-4615-BB62-5B57454A18C7.png
Reflection short film

49E80A61-028A-463B-AD6A-F7B762C4E999.png
Kim Seokjin- The universe
Before I talk about Jins mask I want to talk about the background behind him which is a galaxy in outer space
This could symbolise restrictions and curiously
An individual may be so frustrated in the place or life they’re living that they want to run away hint at Jins awake lyrics where he wants to fly or get away
It’s could also represent curiousity or the drive to know something which isn’t off limits 87240A0F-2ACA-47E4-9444-4381A8AFE6D7.png
The colours associated with Jins mask are
-Purple Royalty spirituality and nobility
This could describe Jins family background as he’s from s rich family and could also describe his status because of this he holds a certain amount of authority like Suga in some aspects
His mask also has snippets of blue and pink
Pink is associated heavily with Jin overall too
And could also be the colour of healing after an individual might have gone through some sort of trauma it’s supposed to ease the mind almost
The blue is also a very royal colour but can be seen to hold tranquility loyalty and empathy but also has connotations to depression and sadness in ones heart, also a common thought lots of people have about Jin
The mask only covers one side of the face and that could show that maybe he’s not fully there or that Bighit still has an unfinished story with him
Their is a light to the mask which intensifies it just like Jins beauty which could be a distraction for within

3DAD6055-7A18-4D1F-805D-65A45753EDC1.png

Le Corina

Rookie
I mean yeah they might not be dating but from the chart its not that difficult for them to catch feelings
and i've seen the "student's" astrological chart and it consists of karmic debt[
Then do you happen to know their birth hours? I am so curious about their charts

Le Corina

Rookie
So JK twitted about this song:
Lyrics:

[Verse 1]
As the night time bleeds into the day
Tomorrow spills across the sky
And the sun’s a harsh reminder why
We are feeling barely human

[Pre-Chorus]
We don’t know what’s good for us
'Cause if we did, we might not do it
Who knows where our limits lie?
We won’t discover ‘til we push it

[Chorus]
I should just walk away, walk away
But it grips me, it grips me
But I should call it a day and make my way
Oh, it grips me
'Cause the devil’s got my arms
('Cause the devil's got my arms)
And it pulls me back into the night
But I should just walk away, away
Oh, it grips me
'Cause the devil's got my arms
[Verse 2]
We got drunk on this unholy wine
To deliver us from our old minds
The promise of a better time
'Til we’re feeling barely human

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]
Well, I should just walk away, away
Oh, it grips me
The devil's got my arms

[Bridge]
I would rather forget and wash my memory clean
Oh, I would rather forget and wash my memory clean
I would rather forget (I would rather forget)
Wash my memory clean (Wash my memory clean)
Wash my memory clean
[Chorus]
The devil's got my arms

Really now

Hopeful

Star
Lyrics:

[Verse 1]

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]
Oh, it grips me
Oh, it grips me
[Verse 2]

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]
Oh, it grips me
The devil's got my arms

[Bridge]
Wash my memory clean
[Chorus]
The devil's got my arms

Really now
That picture is just so disturbing .. Especially the name Grip.. Kind of feels like a song about the devil groping ..
And pulling back into the dark..

I'm surprised how they themselves have not used the word devil themselves .. They haven't right? As i have not heard all of their songs.. Only the ones they perform mostly

That picture is just so disturbing .. Especially the name Grip.. Kind of feels like a song about the devil groping ..

I'm surprised how they themselves have not used the word devil themselves .. They haven't right? As i have not heard all of their songs.. Only the ones they perform mostly

Boy meets evil..
This love is another name for the devil

Bs&t..
But your Wings are the wings of the devil

Last edited:

JinnieAnne

Established
Part 2 Mama 2018 12/12: Masks
Kim Namjoon- The shattered glass

RM’s mask is accompanied with bits of glass that have been shattered and are used to make a new art on his face.
Every sonfble piece fits together even though it possesses an irregular form
The broken glass could be a symbol of broken expectations or not receiving what you want I think this is very interesting because there has been talk that rm isn’t enjoying his time as a leader and like Suga is probably tired of BTS and their journey not just musically though
Broken glass describes that ones experience with life even at a time of happiness may be filled with sorrow For example BTS are at the peak of their fame they should be happy but they certainly aren’t deep down
It could also be the realisation of a reality not everything is perfect like a whole glass which is clear with no cracks when smashed we see that our reality was always fake
Also reflection is RMs solo song right and he has always been associated with mirrors in the short film we see him surrounded by them and it’s his reflection he looks at its kind of ironic
because the whole theme of BTS is to live yourself but Rms mirror or reflection shatters which shows he hates the person he is
View attachment 17933
Reflection short filmView attachment 17934
Reflection short film

View attachment 17935
Kim Seokjin- The universe
Before I talk about Jins mask I want to talk about the background behind him which is a galaxy in outer space
This could symbolise restrictions and curiously
An individual may be so frustrated in the place or life they’re living that they want to run away hint at Jins awake lyrics where he wants to fly or get away
It’s could also represent curiousity or the drive to know something which isn’t off limits View attachment 17937
The colours associated with Jins mask are
-Purple Royalty spirituality and nobility
This could describe Jins family background as he’s from s rich family and could also describe his status because of this he holds a certain amount of authority like Suga in some aspects
His mask also has snippets of blue and pink
Pink is associated heavily with Jin overall too
And could also be the colour of healing after an individual might have gone through some sort of trauma it’s supposed to ease the mind almost
The blue is also a very royal colour but can be seen to hold tranquility loyalty and empathy but also has connotations to depression and sadness in ones heart, also a common thought lots of people have about Jin
The mask only covers one side of the face and that could show that maybe he’s not fully there or that Bighit still has an unfinished story with him
Their is a light to the mask which intensifies it just like Jins beauty which could be a distraction for within

View attachment 17938
The universe appear also in DNA.
Screenshot_20181214-102040.pngScreenshot_20181214-102052.jpg

Hopeful

Star

ariadial

Established
They did

They did actually used the world devil which is 악마 (akma) in korean in blood sweat and tears ("But 너의 날개는 악마의 것" which means "But your wings are wings of the devil"). It was J00n's part.

ariadial

Established
Lyrics:

[Verse 1]

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]
Oh, it grips me
Oh, it grips me
[Verse 2]

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]
Oh, it grips me
The devil's got my arms

[Bridge]
Wash my memory clean
[Chorus]
The devil's got my arms

Really now
Red and blue are again used as the main colors of that cover..

wow

Veteran
hey guys im bored so i wanted to make an analysis, reeeeee

so this is my analysis for BTS MAMA concert performance, i dont watch it though, because hell nah i wont waste my time watching a f*cking ritual its gross, i got the picts from the internet and then i analyze it, so yee, its not gonna be that good but at least my brain tried.

LETS GOOO

so let me start with the most confusing member of all time, hoseok the no sock.

IMG_20181214_150923.jpg

as my girl @ShiningCarat14 said in her latest post, he has a joker mask, so i gathered informations about what the joker means from the deep dark web (no im kidding, i actually found them fast from google) here are the meanings:

• The Joker can be used as a significator card to represent the seeker (person requesting the reading). Wherever the Joker falls in the reading, special emphasis is placed on the surrounding cards which would indicate what is closest to the seeker’s heart, or most important in the seeker’s life.
  • The Joker can represent surprises and unexpected events outside of the seeker’s control.
  • The Joker can represent foolish behavior or immaturity.
  • The Joker can indicate secrets, hidden agendas, or that not everything is as it appears to be in the area where it falls.
  • There are actually two Jokers in the deck of playing cards, and some systems utilize both. One can be used to represent life, and the other to represent death. Or one can be used to represent where the seeker’s energy is focused, and the other to represent the seeker’s emotions. The two Jokers can also be used to represent any duality or polarity such as sun & moon, Yin & Yang, active & receptive, positive & negative, good & evil, ego & id, zero & infinity, light & dark, etc.

seems like our hope doesnt have that many hopes in his life itself
#BadJoke

anywho, from what my brain could process is that, the joker could means a lot of things, such as mysteries, duality, or immaturity.

IMG_20181214_150925.jpgIMG_20181214_150927.jpgIMG_20181214_150929.jpg

oof he is also linked with the carousel, lets look at the carousel symbology shall we? we shall

The carousel goes round and round as if the wheel of karma, time, and illusion. We grab for the 'gold (brass) ring', alchemy, as the carousel, the ferris wheel, the alchemy wheel, 12 Around 1, the carnival (carny) of the trickstermoves us round and round in circles, cycles, often leaving us dizzy and disoriented.
The child, your emotional body, can get lost in this playground, if one does not understand that sooner or later the cycle, the ride, will stop, and you can get off.
The carousel, as a metaphor, has several universal connotations generally dealing with the idealized innocence of youth. As a ride that revolves, (similarly with the ferris wheel), its circular path can also signify of the Wheel(s) of Life & Fortune. Combining these views of the carousels symbolism: innocence lost, the constancy of life, and fate, are an allusion to the individual, and society at large, poised in time at the end of this century and the beginning of the new millennium.

so for snickers, umm i actually couldnt find anything about it, because duh, its bigshit, a group of idiotic foolish people, they make everything a symbolism, why dont you symbolize how ugly you are, dumbasses.

wow

Veteran
moving on to our favorite moonboi, taehyung the bitter tea spiller.

IMG_20181214_150947.jpg

as my girl @ShiningCarat14 said in her post, he has a gold mask right? that means he is in a higher rank or something, and he has this weird red smoke things surrounding him, now i dont know if it is smoke or blood, soooooo lets just pretend its a red smoke because it looks more like a smoke to me.

me : *searches red smoke meaning*

Screenshot_2018-12-14-15-14-56-1.png
uhhh....

HSHSIBSISN IM ACTUALLY CACKLING LMAOOOO

mmmkaayyy lets just find the meaning to a red color and smoke because that doesnt go well... 0_0

Screenshot_2018-12-14-15-25-01.pngScreenshot_2018-12-14-15-25-07.png

wow red isnt always the best color after all...

so lets search what smoke means

Screenshot_2018-12-14-15-16-54-1.pngScreenshot_2018-12-14-15-16-54-2.png

so in the bible encyclopedia (im not a christian but heyyyyyyy), red smoke means jealousy,anger, and holiness? wtfffff lmao i know he is FAR from the word holy.

anyways, speaking of jealousy, the girl who did that bts predictions once said about taehyung being...

riigghtt i can see its kinda connected hereee

also he is linked with red a lot, red could mean a lot of things, its either he is in a high rank status, sinful, or powerful, or he gonna get his ass sacrificed.

IMG_20181214_150949.jpg

that red smoke could also symbolize how he killed his father, but if we take it to the REAL world, it could symbolize that he killed his grannies oof.

IMG_20181214_150800.jpg

also, red could also mean fake (fake love?) meaning that maybe he is fake or he is giving fake love, or even receving fake love? i remember that one theory of him being the puppeteer in fake love, maybe he is the one giving the fake love to others.

ooohhh shit is scary with this guy, and its not good.

wow

Veteran
lets go with jimin the lip smacking asmr enthusiast

IMG_20181214_150910.jpg

he is linked with WOTAH a lot (thats a british accent im very cringey i know)
and since im lazy and very bad at explaining things that is going on in my messed up brain, im just going to give you the link to what water and bathub means in the occult.

https://illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-water-and-the-occult-bathtub/
IMG_20181214_150916.jpgIMG_20181214_150913.jpg

lets move on with jin the crazy rich asian dude

IMG_20181214_150936.jpg

he is linked with the universe a lot, this is related to his time traveling ability in the storyline

IMG_20181214_150938.jpgIMG_20181214_150941.jpg

he is also related to blue a lot

IMG_20181214_150802.jpg

or is that purple? i dont even know. but blue means real, its the opposite of red (fake)
taehyung the bitter tea spiller : red(fake/illusion)
jin the crazy rich asian : blue(real/reality)

the universe that surrounds jin is in the color blue and purple

purple means a high rank status, this could mean that he is in a high rank, or royal, which is like his family because he comes from a rich family.

Color Blue Symbolism

In occult terms the color blue is representative of personality and water. The color is often said to symbolize emotion, balance, water, or change. Various groups use the color blue in association with mood and royal blood (so-called blue bloods), while the color is also symbolic of planets Jupiter and Mercury for esoteric means. The color blue is also known as a cool color and is oft used in connection with images of rivers or streams. The emotion of ‘feeling blue’ was represented via the blue colored character of ‘Sadness’ in the Pixar film ‘Inside Out’, while the red colored emotion was displayed through the character of “Anger”. Here is a list of emotions thought to be shown through the color blue:

Blue: Peace, tranquility, cold, calm, stability, harmony, unity, trust, truth, confidence, conservatism, security, cleanliness, order, loyalty, sky, water, technology, sadness.

Color Red Symbolism

In occult terms the color red is representative of emotions and fire. The color is often said to symbolize power, hate, warning, or death. Various groups use the color red in association with fire and blood (so-called passions), while the color is also symbolic of war and the planets Mars and Saturn for esoteric means. The color red is also known as a warm color and is oft used in connection with images of hell and Satan.

“The expression seeing red indicates anger and may stem not only from the stimulus of the color but from the natural flush (redness) of the cheeks, a physical reaction to anger, increased blood pressure, or physical exertion. It represents power, hence the red power tie for business people and the red carpet for celebrities and VIPs (very important people).

Flashing red lights denote danger or emergency. Stop signs and stop lights are red to get the drivers’ attention and alert them to the dangers of the intersection. In some cultures, red denotes purity, joy, and celebration. Red is the color of happiness and prosperity in China and may be used to attract good luck.” – Color Selection Red

Colors hold significance for people around the world. Not only do colors supposedly influence emotion, but they also hold meaning in religion and various cultures. Thus red is thought to convey a number of emotions that are displayed through the color. Here is a list of emotions thought to be shown through this color.

Red: Excitement, energy, passion, love, desire, speed, strength, power, heat, aggression, danger, fire, blood, war, violence, all things intense and passionate.

taehyung and jin represents a duality (no shit sherlock, we all know that)

more of the red and blue duality symbolisms : https://gematria.codes/category/red-vs-blue-symbolism/

Last edited:
moving on to our favorite moonboi, taehyung the bitter tea spiller.

View attachment 17950

as my girl @ShiningCarat14 said in her post, he has a gold mask right? that means he is in a higher rank or something, and he has this weird red smoke things surrounding him, now i dont know if it is smoke or blood, soooooo lets just pretend its a red smoke because it looks more like a smoke to me.

me : *searches red smoke meaning*

View attachment 17951
uhhh....

HSHSIBSISN IM ACTUALLY CACKLING LMAOOOO

mmmkaayyy lets just find the meaning to a red color and smoke because that doesnt go well... 0_0

View attachment 17952View attachment 17953

wow red isnt always the best color after all...

so lets search what smoke means

View attachment 17954View attachment 17955

so in the bible encyclopedia (im not a christian but heyyyyyyy), red smoke means jealousy,anger, and holiness? wtfffff lmao i know he is FAR from the word holy.

anyways, speaking of jealousy, the girl who did that bts predictions once said about taehyung being...

riigghtt i can see its kinda connected hereee

also he is linked with red a lot, red could mean a lot of things, its either he is in a high rank status, sinful, or powerful, or he gonna get his ass sacrificed.

View attachment 17956

that red smoke could also symbolize how he killed his father, but if we take it to the REAL world, it could symbolize that he killed his grannies oof.

View attachment 17957

also, red could also mean fake (fake love?) meaning that maybe he is fake or he is giving fake love, or even receving fake love? i remember that one theory of him being the puppeteer in fake love, maybe he is the one giving the fake love to others.

ooohhh shit is scary with this guy, and its not good.
Screenshot_20181214-153623_1.png

His views while shooting stigma, wings short film #3

Hopeful

Star
J00n had to throw the horns today.. As it is a special stage for him .. And jamal is wearing a 19000 dollar red jacket...
IMG_20181214_155045.jpgIMG_20181214_154641.jpg
Taehyung has a little bit of red in his shirt which is not muc obvious.

But of course his red hair are the most obvious thing in the whole Mama show

Hopeful

Star
one eyed is crossing his arms which is an Illuminati Mark of the Beast ‘X’...also his shirt lapel pin is a eight petaled flower which is a symbol of chaos
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/44/Chaos_star.svg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbol_of_Chaos
he expressed his love for nietzsche and chaos theory many times:rolleyes:
as for jamal,he seems to be wearing a one-eye ring on right hand...there is word 'her' on his shirt...that red jacket has flowers and butterflies all over it.
Why would they invite janet Jackson tonight .. She's at the show...

Le Corina

Rookie

Yes, it feels that way, I wonder what interpretation the singer gave out. They have used the word, but it' s never been too direct.